Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1670)
November 16, 2011
Budget Hotel with friendly staff
For the price the hotel was reasonable
The hotel was small with no bells and whistles but for the price you could not complain. The breakfast buffet was very basic but again no major complaints for what you pay. The only negative I could give was that the noise in the corridors echos through to the rooms and you can hear the comings and goings throughout the night which is not great for those that are light sleepers.
Be sure to head to No 6 restaurant. Great thai food at very cheap prices.
November 15, 2011
Nice and convenient place with great staff
Near Patong beach (10 mins walking), very helpful staff, near food delicious food stalls
the rooms are spacious, rooftop pool is relaxing, hotel has a service to head out to nearby places (you have to arrange your own trasport back), staff is very accomodating and helpful, especially against the taxi drivers that may cheat you.
there are a few food stalls around the area that serve nice local food. one is right outside the hotel during the morning serving bbq and papaya salad.
also, the hotel has fast wifi.
There are a lot of sightseeing office in Patong. Try to arrange all trips at one location to get more discount.
November 15, 2011
it is a nice hotel, the location is good, just 5-10mins walking time to big shopping mall.
but when the weather is too hot, the air conditioner will like raining, water drop from the air conditioner made my things on the desk become wet.....
November 14, 2011
a delightful find! great hotel, great service
spacious, clean rooms. friendly and helpful staffs.
i found this hotel after going through several hotels on agoda looking for a good deal. taking into consideration, price, location and comfort. i feel this this hotel has definitely lived up to my expectations(from a review on agoda by a singaporean gal).
the room was unexpectably clean and spacious. and the beds were very comfortable, using good quality linen and pillows. during my stay, the hotel was quiet and i didn't hear any road noises, or construction works (as opposed to the reviews of other hotels). I felt lucky to have picked this hotel (or i was at the right place at the right time)!
location wise, it's 5-8mins walk to jungceylon, a managable distance in the cool night breeze. but it is further away from the beach. what i did was stay at al fresco, for the 1st two days of my trip to enjoy the night market and jungceylon areas, and the rest on a hotel nearer to the beach.
Hotel Feature Tip:
they have a free shuttle service to jungceylon in the day, and they help to arrange motorcycle rentals as well. we were very happy with the motorcycle rental service, the bikes were in good condition, helmets provided. this helped me to enjoy my trip even more as i could explore other areas of phuket at ease.
Families with young children
November 14, 2011
Bad location, worse service!!
I can't think of anything I like about this hotel.
We stayed at Alfresco for just two nights. I booked this hotel as it looks so nice on the website (newly built) and according to the info it's not far at all from Patong beach and Jungcylon shopping mall. The first night was horrible as we couldn't sleep at all due to the traffic passing by right in front of the hotel. The distances both to the beach and the shopping mall are too far to walk especially when you travel with young kids. Moreover, the staff at the hotel were unable to give us any info regarding any tourist places we wanted to go.
That's not all. After we checked out we had to carried our luggages ourselves into the taxi!!! None of them offered to help.
November 13, 2011
I stay for 4 night here,and i feel it was very worth it!! Not too far from Bangla road also,and can walk to Jungceylon easily.The room are clean and big,at least 40 free channel you can watch from the TV,amazing!!
Hotel Feature Tip:
You can always ask for help from the staff,they will try their best to help you!!
November 12, 2011
Nice Hotel and Good Service
the features very nice and modern. I like the toilet design, very unique. there provide shuttle as well(one way only).the location also very convenience, behind there is a massage centre, family mart(so call 7-11) just right beside; and all the tourists site just walking distance only
the staff there all are very friendly and always standby to give u a hand. not to forget their lovely smile whenever you meet up with them. overall, a good place to stay if you are looking for a medium range hotel.
November 11, 2011
Nice hotel with a modern touch, great staff!
Reception and cleaning service
The hotel is located away from Patong's lively centre but it's only 10min walk from Jungceylon shopping center and the nightlife scene. A motorbike is the best option if you dont want to walk or pay tuk tuk which can cost 200bht each time. The hotel provides good laundry service, simple but nice breakfast, reception staff is very helpful and smiley! The room has all the necessary facilities including TV, free wi-fi & an adjustable air condition. There is a roof pool which seems nice but haven't tried it.
Overall recommend it
Families with young children
November 11, 2011
Lovely Hotel wonderful place
Close to jungcelon the big shopping centre
Love the loud and busy cars that travel pass every night going till 2 am in the morning, youll still be able to sleep cause the aircon is so very loud. Overall a wonderful stay and beautiful hotel p.s the provide free tuk tuk to jungceylon between 10am-5pm ;) if not catch the bike ride across for baht at all other times.
Catch a bike
November 10, 2011
Lovely hotel with friendly staff
Free wifi, tuk tuk, attentive and friendly staff
Received free upgrade from grand deluxe to alfresco suite. The room was spacious and very lovely.
The hotel offers free tuk tuk service to the beach and shopping mall. However, it is till 5pm only.
The wifi was free and very fast.
You may want to skip their breakfast and try their local food as the food items are very limited.
The staffs are very friendly and attentive.
Overall, I am very satisfied with my stay here and would stay here again when I visit phuket.
Distance from beach, shopping mall and nightlife: 10mins walk
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alfresco Phuket Hotel, Phuket
- "Big Room and very caring and polite staff" - alfresco is a decent hotel away from the noise of patong bea
- a great hotel - the hotel was a great concept and the room was clean, the br
- A great place to stay - I stayed at Alfresco Phuket Hotel for 4 nights. The experien
- Above Average... - overall it's good! friendly staff, clean and stylish room, n
- amazing service and nice clean rooms - i enjoyed my stay at this hotel. they had lovely staff and n
- backpacker's hotel - It is really a backpackers' type of establishment with bare
- Beautiful hotel with great service - A newly-opened hotel, it had it's perks. The staff were frie
- Budget Hotel with friendly staff - The hotel was small with no bells and whistles but for the p
- Clean and Nice hotel - The room was smaller than in the picture. It was walking dis
- Clean Hotel With Good Facilities - Enjoyed my stay with this hotel especially with a smile from
- Clean Hotel - The hotel location near by the shopping centre, very conveni
- Clean rooms, friendly staff - Nice hotel. Not super close to the beach, but a shuttle can
- Cosy hotel with basic functions - it's a nice hotel with staff who warmly welcomes you. situat
- Excellent hotel with great staff - No complaints .very clean,good value and good location
- Friendly reception - location wise: it's quite a distance to bangla road. nearby
- Friendly service but location far - Staffs are friendly, good smilling.
Room is clean but view
- Friendly service.Modern,clean rooms - excellent hotel,the reception staff and maids were very help
- Funky, accommodating staff, roof top pool - This hotel pretty much fits within the budget range (based o
- good hotel staff was very helpfull - Had a good time hired a motorcycle for 7 days and toured the
- Good hotel but a bit far from all the action - OK budget hotel. A little far from the main action in Phuket
- good hotel - Cheap, nice service, friendly owner
- Good location - I love this hotel! Good location and cheap price!! The staff
- Good service but average location - Good things about this hotel are they provide a very attenti
- Good Service from Hotel Staff - Staff was friendly and helpful throughout our stay in Alfres
- Good Service - Was a pretty comfortable and nice stay , hotel staff was rea
- Good smile from reception - I'm appreciate at the pool on top but in room I'm not feelin
- Great hidden Gem - we stayed here after finding a great rate on agoda. the hot
- great hotel and value to stay - have a modern room, nice receptionist and the hotel also pro
- Great hotel for value - Great hotel for value. It is a little bit of a walk to the b
- great hotel - great hotel , guest friendly , free tuk tuk to town . no rus
- Great location and in a quiet area - Enjoyable stay - received good tour advice from friendly kno
- great location and services - this is a place that you pay for the price. near nightlife a
- Great Location - It's a few minutes work to Patong Beach and Jungceylon.
- Great Place To Stay, And Staff Was Very Very Nice. - This My 1st Time To Phuket With Car From Malaysia. They Rese
- Great Price - The room was very nice and the free wifi is the reason I boo
- Great Quality Hotel - Minimalist, Nice and Clean - me and my family enjoyed so much our 4 nights stay in this h
- great service beautiful rooms - the staff were lovely, helping us with everything and greeti
- Great service, location - Room
-value for money
-look exactly same as photo but a bit
- Great service - Overall, the stay is pleasant. The room is nice, simple and
- Helpful stuff, beautiful room - generally the hotel is prefect except the distance is a bit
- Hotel new and clean, hassle-free - Our stay was a hassle-free, the room is quite big and size,
- hotel with great staff and comfortable room - The room is very spacious and very comfortable. However, the
- It was nice cozy and comfortable - It was comfortable. The rooms are in a good size. The breakf
- Lovely brand new hotel - The bathroom is huge. We only stayed a few hours due to our
- lovely hotel and friendly staff - I love this room so much, all in red and white. is clean and
- lovely hotel and friendly staff - this is a new hotel, 15mins walk to patong beach, 10mins wal
- Lovely hotel and reception service - The hotel is small and clean, efficient! There are good rece
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Quiet and clean. It is far from the shopping area.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - booked the deluxe room and got upgraded to a suite. i love t
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Very Beautiful room, big and nice, good staff with smiling f
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - very nice place, friendly staffs and convenient locations
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - when i check in , i was greeted with a welcome drink. it rea
- Lovely hotel and service with smile! - Lovely stay tru out my stay in phuket. staffs are nice, plac
- Lovely Hotel Service But Far from the beach - I stayed in the hotel with my friends during our vacation. T
- lovely hotel with friendly service - it is comfortable and luxury decoration of the room
- Lovely hotel with friendly staffs. - I will definitely come here again. The rooms are beautiful e
- Lovely hotel with modern design - The first impression for the service of Alfresco hotel is ba
- Lovely hotel, great location - i stayed here for 2 nights and will definitely return. they
- Low cost - Privacy and calmness where you can have experience of no dis
- luxurious room - was there with my couple, loved the bed, room was very spaci
- Marvellous - this is a marvelous hotel to stay at in all respects. i ema
- Modern decoration and facilities - We were upgraded to suites room, kind of appreciated at firs
- Modern hotel and friendly staff. - on the good side though, friendly and helpful staff. wireles
- Modern hotel with Nice staf - Over all I'm very pleased with my stay at this hotel. Only o
- Modern hotel, good location and clean rooms. - Arrived for 2 nights stay, they told me their last deluxe ro
- New and comfortable but in a newly developing zone - the alfresco is a new feeling hotel in a newly developing ar
- New hotel a bit of a walk away from the beach - Stayed here for a couple of nights. There is no shuttle that
- Nice and clean hotel -
- Nice and clean - nice vacation with a group of friends, total 9 of us. all of
- nice hotel and friendly customer service - I have a lovely stay, all the staff treating me well, everyb
- Nice hotel and service with a smile - Location is relatively far from the beach and the huge Jungc
- Nice hotel with Welcome drink , - Minimaliz Hotel , 3 star price / 04 star rooms. good service
- Nice hotel, but not great location - it is nice small hotel. good service. our room was comfortab
- Nice hotel,quiet but within walking dis. to shops - overall a good stay, hotel staff were friendly, and never ha
- nice room and good service - The stff service was very good, the suite room is romance, s
- Nice view and great service - the moment reach the hotel it seems small.but after given up
- Nice, modern hotel - This hotel was new, modern clean and staff were friendly. Al
- Not a good hotel for family - Not a good hotel for family. Not good for the vegetarian Tra
- Pleasant and modern concept with friendly staff - Nice ambience, beautiful view from the rooftop swimming pool
- Red big room, minimalist hotel - alfresco was the first hotel i've stayed in phuket, since it
- Room is great but a bit far from Patong heart city - new hotel, walking distance to jungceylon, night market is a
- satisfaction, awesome locations and friendly staff - 10 min walk to beach or the jumgceylon mall but hotel shuttl
- service with a smile - the deluxe rooms were alright . 1 of our friends stayed in t
- Simple hotel with great service.. - We had a great stay over at alfresco. We enjoyed our morning
- Small Hip hotel - it has a modern style with sexy shower. in a room, we can se
- Small Hotel but have family mart nearby - Small Hotel but have family mart nearby, needs to walk over
- Small new hotel but great stay ! - our 4d3n stay at alfresco hotel was awesome. we were greeted
- Unexpectedly modern - Although located slightly out of the way from the main town,
- Value For Money -
- Value for money - Hotel was cheap and value for money.
Staff was really friend
- Very nice, stylish hotel with lovely staff. - This was a lovely hotel with very nice modern design, and im
- Wonderful experience with Alfresco Phuket staffs. - My stay with Alfresco with wonderful, the staffs was super f
- Wonderful Service - my stay at alfresco was good. the location of the hotel was
- Wonderfull. Cheap yet excellent. -