Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1668)
Families with young children
September 01, 2011
nice room and good service
The stff service was very good, the suite room is romance, suitable for couple & small family.
& the location is near shopping centre & night life, over all very good.
September 01, 2011
nicely done rooms except the bathrooms
Room ambience is pretty good
the hotel staff is not that friendly but the rooms are good, a little far from the patong beach and other attractions but they do provide a free tuk tuk drop service to the beach. some construction going on the opp side so the balcony view is not that good.
September 01, 2011
Nice hotel, nice service
Nice rooftop pool, quite cheap price
We went during the low season and we got a nice deal, the normal price is low enough to be attractive and the hotel is not bad. The location is quite good, you can reach the center of patong and the beach in 10-15 minutes of walking altough coming back to the hotel in the night time meant walking in some poorly-lighted streets with some construction areas around.
The breakfast was nice and the rooftop pool looks really cool in the night time, even if the view from the roof it's not so great due to many buildings being constructed at the time we went there.
The pool beds are also quite ruinied from the sun and the raind so don't expect a bright red colour like you see in the photo.
Overall it was a nice stay and would consider it again. The staff was nice and helpful, they helped us booking some tours, and the hotel was very clean.
If you plan to stay there we advice you to rent some means of transportation, it will be much easier for you go go around.
The free tuk tuk from the hotel is one-way only and if finish at 10 pm.
September 01, 2011
Service is very good, very friendly attitude, but breakfast selection is too little.
Near urban areas, access is very convenient, the price is not expensive, good value for money.
August 31, 2011
This is an excellent hotel, very modern and clean and staff very friendly and helpful. A hotel tuk tuk is available free of charge to take you to Patong central. Hotel is about three streets back from the beach and far enough away from busy Patong central to enjoy some peace and quiet. A room top pool provides excellent views and is very refreshing.
Jungeceylon Shopping Centre is a close walk away.
August 30, 2011
as it was raining for the 2 nights of my stay, it is difficult to walk to jungceylon shopping centre area. a short trip of less than 2 km cost a ridiculous each way. there is a stretch of about 1km where construction is still in progress making the walk unpleasant especially during the rainy seasons.
other than that, i will recommend this hotel. may be another 2 years, this hotel will be well connected and have pedestrian walkway.
August 29, 2011
Nice room but not a great location
stay there for 2nights, the hotel staff are all very friendly. the best part of this hotel is the deluxe room, very clean and nice. location of the hotel is not close to junceylon shopping mall and potong beach. it takes about 15mins walk from the hotel to junceylon and 35-40mins to potong beach. the breakfast is really terrible, there's only 5-6 choices of dish and it's same kind of food everyday. free tuktuk service to anywhere you like within potong area from 10am to 5pm. overall not a bad hotel but i wouldnt stay there again.
Must try the massage just right behind the hotel.
August 28, 2011
Modern and nice room
Nice colour to make your day bright
In overall, it is a nice hotel. Everything runs smoothly and free shuttle service provide to Junceylon Shopping Mall from hotel which is a plus. The only setback is the construction surroundings made the whole ambience looked a bit untidy. Convenient shop is just beside which you can grab anything middle of nite. The pool is small but nice and comfortable. basically, it is a small hotel and not crowded. It is very suitable for people who want a bit quiet area and silence. I will return to the hotel if i were to visit Phuket again.
A must visit to their nite spot where dancers, singers, drinkers were around. It is just another side of phuket after the day spent on the sea.
August 27, 2011
Staff were lovely,cheeky, laughing, smiling,polite
Very central, new, clean.
It was my first ever trip by myself and was a little anxious. I was there 2 weeks and loved it. The staff were gorgeous people. The one and only Con I would have is the BED, oww a little hard for me and couldn't wait for my bed at home. Breakfast every morning, free Tuk Tuk to the shopping centre or beach. Really regretting not getting a motor bike straight up. The 2nd week got one through the front desk and loved it, did help being a farm girl from way back. Spent 2 days exploring, loved every minute seeing the Big Buddha, elephants on the side of road. Ever go back to Patong I am staying at Alfresco again. Thanx guys had a great time, hope to see you one day again.
August 27, 2011
Everything in place. Clean and tidy.
Hotel is new, clean and tidy. Free-wifi for all. Also provides Mac desktop for people who are staying in. In addition the hotel free transport to specific areas. Near to jungcelon shopping mall and bangla street, just 10-15 mins walk. All in all, staff were friendly and polite and were able to understand and speak fluent english. Had a great time there.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Alfresco Phuket Hotel, Phuket
- "Big Room and very caring and polite staff" - alfresco is a decent hotel away from the noise of patong bea
- a great hotel - the hotel was a great concept and the room was clean, the br
- A great place to stay - I stayed at Alfresco Phuket Hotel for 4 nights. The experien
- Above Average... - overall it's good! friendly staff, clean and stylish room, n
- amazing service and nice clean rooms - i enjoyed my stay at this hotel. they had lovely staff and n
- backpacker's hotel - It is really a backpackers' type of establishment with bare
- Beautiful hotel with great service - A newly-opened hotel, it had it's perks. The staff were frie
- Budget Hotel with friendly staff - The hotel was small with no bells and whistles but for the p
- Clean and Nice hotel - The room was smaller than in the picture. It was walking dis
- Clean Hotel With Good Facilities - Enjoyed my stay with this hotel especially with a smile from
- Clean Hotel - The hotel location near by the shopping centre, very conveni
- Clean rooms, friendly staff - Nice hotel. Not super close to the beach, but a shuttle can
- Cosy hotel with basic functions - it's a nice hotel with staff who warmly welcomes you. situat
- Excellent hotel with great staff - No complaints .very clean,good value and good location
- Friendly reception - location wise: it's quite a distance to bangla road. nearby
- Friendly service but location far - Staffs are friendly, good smilling.
Room is clean but view
- Friendly service.Modern,clean rooms - excellent hotel,the reception staff and maids were very help
- Funky, accommodating staff, roof top pool - This hotel pretty much fits within the budget range (based o
- good hotel staff was very helpfull - Had a good time hired a motorcycle for 7 days and toured the
- Good hotel but a bit far from all the action - OK budget hotel. A little far from the main action in Phuket
- good hotel - Cheap, nice service, friendly owner
- Good location - I love this hotel! Good location and cheap price!! The staff
- Good service but average location - Good things about this hotel are they provide a very attenti
- Good Service from Hotel Staff - Staff was friendly and helpful throughout our stay in Alfres
- Good Service - Was a pretty comfortable and nice stay , hotel staff was rea
- Good smile from reception - I'm appreciate at the pool on top but in room I'm not feelin
- Great hidden Gem - we stayed here after finding a great rate on agoda. the hot
- great hotel and value to stay - have a modern room, nice receptionist and the hotel also pro
- Great hotel for value - Great hotel for value. It is a little bit of a walk to the b
- great hotel - great hotel , guest friendly , free tuk tuk to town . no rus
- Great location and in a quiet area - Enjoyable stay - received good tour advice from friendly kno
- great location and services - this is a place that you pay for the price. near nightlife a
- Great Location - It's a few minutes work to Patong Beach and Jungceylon.
- Great Place To Stay, And Staff Was Very Very Nice. - This My 1st Time To Phuket With Car From Malaysia. They Rese
- Great Price - The room was very nice and the free wifi is the reason I boo
- Great Quality Hotel - Minimalist, Nice and Clean - me and my family enjoyed so much our 4 nights stay in this h
- great service beautiful rooms - the staff were lovely, helping us with everything and greeti
- Great service, location - Room
-value for money
-look exactly same as photo but a bit
- Great service - Overall, the stay is pleasant. The room is nice, simple and
- Helpful stuff, beautiful room - generally the hotel is prefect except the distance is a bit
- Hotel new and clean, hassle-free - Our stay was a hassle-free, the room is quite big and size,
- hotel with great staff and comfortable room - The room is very spacious and very comfortable. However, the
- It was nice cozy and comfortable - It was comfortable. The rooms are in a good size. The breakf
- Lovely brand new hotel - The bathroom is huge. We only stayed a few hours due to our
- lovely hotel and friendly staff - I love this room so much, all in red and white. is clean and
- lovely hotel and friendly staff - this is a new hotel, 15mins walk to patong beach, 10mins wal
- Lovely hotel and reception service - The hotel is small and clean, efficient! There are good rece
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Quiet and clean. It is far from the shopping area.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - booked the deluxe room and got upgraded to a suite. i love t
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Very Beautiful room, big and nice, good staff with smiling f
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - very nice place, friendly staffs and convenient locations
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - when i check in , i was greeted with a welcome drink. it rea
- Lovely hotel and service with smile! - Lovely stay tru out my stay in phuket. staffs are nice, plac
- Lovely Hotel Service But Far from the beach - I stayed in the hotel with my friends during our vacation. T
- lovely hotel with friendly service - it is comfortable and luxury decoration of the room
- Lovely hotel with friendly staffs. - I will definitely come here again. The rooms are beautiful e
- Lovely hotel with modern design - The first impression for the service of Alfresco hotel is ba
- Lovely hotel, great location - i stayed here for 2 nights and will definitely return. they
- Low cost - Privacy and calmness where you can have experience of no dis
- luxurious room - was there with my couple, loved the bed, room was very spaci
- Marvellous - this is a marvelous hotel to stay at in all respects. i ema
- Modern decoration and facilities - We were upgraded to suites room, kind of appreciated at firs
- Modern hotel and friendly staff. - on the good side though, friendly and helpful staff. wireles
- Modern hotel with Nice staf - Over all I'm very pleased with my stay at this hotel. Only o
- Modern hotel, good location and clean rooms. - Arrived for 2 nights stay, they told me their last deluxe ro
- New and comfortable but in a newly developing zone - the alfresco is a new feeling hotel in a newly developing ar
- New hotel a bit of a walk away from the beach - Stayed here for a couple of nights. There is no shuttle that
- Nice and clean hotel -
- Nice and clean - nice vacation with a group of friends, total 9 of us. all of
- nice hotel and friendly customer service - I have a lovely stay, all the staff treating me well, everyb
- Nice hotel and service with a smile - Location is relatively far from the beach and the huge Jungc
- Nice hotel with Welcome drink , - Minimaliz Hotel , 3 star price / 04 star rooms. good service
- Nice hotel, but not great location - it is nice small hotel. good service. our room was comfortab
- Nice hotel,quiet but within walking dis. to shops - overall a good stay, hotel staff were friendly, and never ha
- nice room and good service - The stff service was very good, the suite room is romance, s
- Nice view and great service - the moment reach the hotel it seems small.but after given up
- Nice, modern hotel - This hotel was new, modern clean and staff were friendly. Al
- Not a good hotel for family - Not a good hotel for family. Not good for the vegetarian Tra
- Pleasant and modern concept with friendly staff - Nice ambience, beautiful view from the rooftop swimming pool
- Red big room, minimalist hotel - alfresco was the first hotel i've stayed in phuket, since it
- Room is great but a bit far from Patong heart city - new hotel, walking distance to jungceylon, night market is a
- satisfaction, awesome locations and friendly staff - 10 min walk to beach or the jumgceylon mall but hotel shuttl
- service with a smile - the deluxe rooms were alright . 1 of our friends stayed in t
- Simple hotel with great service.. - We had a great stay over at alfresco. We enjoyed our morning
- Small Hip hotel - it has a modern style with sexy shower. in a room, we can se
- Small Hotel but have family mart nearby - Small Hotel but have family mart nearby, needs to walk over
- Small new hotel but great stay ! - our 4d3n stay at alfresco hotel was awesome. we were greeted
- Unexpectedly modern - Although located slightly out of the way from the main town,
- Value For Money -
- Value for money - Hotel was cheap and value for money.
Staff was really friend
- Very nice, stylish hotel with lovely staff. - This was a lovely hotel with very nice modern design, and im
- Wonderful experience with Alfresco Phuket staffs. - My stay with Alfresco with wonderful, the staffs was super f
- Wonderful Service - my stay at alfresco was good. the location of the hotel was
- Wonderfull. Cheap yet excellent. -