Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (624)
November 18, 2011
i stay in hotel 9 day and everyday all stuff always say hello and ask what can they can help ,all the times :) very nice pool look lovely but more warm a little bit must be perfect ,food in service thai food was ok and hamburger or pizza look good but not a good taste better eat outside
room was good i have a room 2 balcony it very nice but too bad next is construction then noise a little bit but is very near jancylon mall have a lot of food and shopping also near soi bangla go to a bar and beach i think it very good to stay in here
i book a tour online or near there have a lot of agency better go see krabi that very nice and 1 day trip was good also ,can rent motorbike is have near there only thb with insurance name cheap motorbike and pls dont forget to bring to motorbike driver license also because the shop no need from you but crazy police in that area wanna get money from you pls be careful about drive up to a hill see cape and temple in a hill also but it very worth every singles thb that you pay if u go drive around see original temple big buddha ,also wat charong and go the beach at kata or karon :)
November 17, 2011
Great service and clean rooms
friendly and helpful staff, location
staff were friendly and helpful with checking us into the hotel, very prompt with bringing us extra pillows and fresh towels at our request. breakfast variety was average, however it was a very tasty breakfast. convenience store is just around the corner and the mall was just a five minutes walk away. due to construction work by the side, it might not be ideal if you're one to sleep in. due to my late flight, i had intended to extend my hotel stay for half a day. however due to the current high season, it was fully booked already. the staff were very helpful by providing us towels and shower facilities later in the evening when we collected our luggages.
November 17, 2011
Disappointing, not really a 4.5 star hotel at all.
Pool access was a great feature, daily room cleaning ladies were thorough & friendly, close to pa tong, plenty of businesses nearby like restaurants.
it started with landing in phuket & having no transfer waiting for us, they had never received an email from us apparently confirming that we did want transfers upon calling up. the lobby was stunning & the front counter staff were friendly enough, there was a construction site on two sides of the hotel, one quite large with earth movers etc... that was quite noisy at times, and a bit of an eyesore from the pool. the room was poorly designed & looked a lot older than 2, the bath was far too small & the bathroom would get flooded every-time we had a shower. the pool access was great, we were always going out for a lounge on the deck chairs and swims, coming from outrigger resort koh samui this did not feel like a 4.5 star hotel at all. their wifi was very patchy and could never get it working in any meaningful way in our room, so had to go outside for that, we even asked for assistance with connecting to wifi and a man came and said he would look into it and never came back!
Bamboo restaurant is magnificent!
November 13, 2011
It was ok but location was not that good
convient store & feet maasage
I noticed you had to pay for everything ahead of time and local calls to another hotel there was a chargd
November 13, 2011
Not sure why Andakira is a 4 star hotel
quite a shabby hotel. i've stayed in better maintained 3 star hotels before. service was inconsistent as some staff were attentive while others weren't. location is good for shopping and nightlife.
November 11, 2011
Great location and fantastic service
our stay was totally enjoyable!
the room was very nice and cleaned top to bottom daily.
it was in a great location and had free beach shuttles as well as taxi and bike hire.
the staff were all really friendly and the breakfast was amazing!
was definately worth every cent!!!
November 08, 2011
Fantastic Location, In-Room Wifi Services, Spacious Layout
Andakira was a fantastic hotel which looks really new.
The Location is great as it was within walking distances to where the buzz (Beach, Bahgla St, Jungceylon Mall) is while far enough away for the peace you'd need after an exciting day out.
The Service overall was quite good for budget travel with the receptionists properly attired, attentive and most importantly, english speaking. Breakfast at the hotel was decently good although I've not tried the other meals there.
The Rooms were spacious and well-lit. In fact, it seems the whole block was designed for the width of a family suite so the Double Rooms had alot of space. The Balcony was really big which had been great also to air my wet clothes. The toilet was well stocked with the necessities althou a bath-tub would have been a big bonus.
I guess my greatest happiness was with the In-Room Wifi available which allowed me to maintain contact with my 'real'-world back home.
November 02, 2011
Great room & location but noisy
Spacious Room with large bathroom
we stayed deluxe premium room for one night. the room was clean and nice, spacious with a large bathroom. the breakfast was just so so. service was ok. but there was a construction site near the hotel, we heard the noise from the construction site in the room.
November 01, 2011
Horrible!!! Choose another real Hotel!!
As I mentioned on the title, this is the lowest hotel I ever choose
We stayed more than a week at this place (cannot be called HOTEL)
The staff are rude (except few of them...), the hotel is incredibly dirty!! the elevators are full of dirt and nobody care for days! The cleanness of the rooms is unacceptable! Guest have to ask for soap...
poor breakfast, undrinkable “coffee” (it is absolutely not a coffee...)
The hotel pretend to be a 3-4 star hotel, but it is not even 2 stars.
The rate is extremely high comparing to other hotels in the area.
When checked-in, we got a small, dirty and dark room, although we booked for the deluxe room, and only after insisting – the receptionist agree to change our room for the one we booked.
Internet connection poor!!! and some times disconnected – and when we try to get assistance from the staff – we received a rude answers and of course did not solve the problems.
My best “recommendation” - look for another hotel...
October 31, 2011
Great location. Clean hotel. Big rooms.
It's location is just walking distance to the heart of Patong.
the hotel met my expectations compared to the cost. the rooms were clean and big and has a balcony. the breakfasts were good and the service was good too. location was great and had 7/11s, restaurants everywhere and walking distance to jungceylon, patong beach and bangla road.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Andakira Hotel, Phuket
- bad service - hotel room is nice, but the staff who check in for us is too
- Beautiful New Hotel - This hotel is modern and has all of the conveniences you wil
- Best place! We loved it!!! - I had an amazing experience staying at Andakira hotel..I str
- Comfortable Stay -
- Decent hotel geat value - Nice stay comfortable - decent location great value for mone
- Fantastic hotel, amazing staff! - generally it is a nice hotel with cheaper price, but helpful
- Good Hotel at a Good Location - Hotel is 5 mins walking distance from patong beach, Bangla R
- Good hotel, with small problems. - the hotel was good with nothing to wow you. yes there was bu
- good location and great room - it's very good location and big room
it's good travel loca
- Good location, nice rooms - Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Andakira, though we did
- Good location - i stay in hotel 9 day and everyday all stuff always say hell
- Great location with large size rooms - Hotel is located in quiet area, yet not too far from the mad
- Great location, accommodating service - it was allright as we were outdoors most of the time . Pool
- Great location - Stayed there for 3 nights with a group of my friends. Love t
- great place to stay - very nice staff who cant do enuff for you , it is very clean
- Hotel average staff friendly enough - we stayed 14 nights in a pool access room the size was ok fo
- Hotel is very nice, deluxe pool access is great - Very good hotel, travelled in off season so got wonderful pr
- Ideal - Checked in at 11pm and got was immediately worried. Night s
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile But smell - The hotel was great but it had a poo smell coming from the i
- Lovely hotel but little bit far from the beach - Andakira Hotel in Patong (Phuket) is Lovely hotel but little
- Lovely hotel, reasonable room size - Had a relaxing holiday, hotel is within walking distance to
- Lovely room with pool access - The hotel was just 5mins aways from the jungcelyon shopping
- New hotel but services are not good - We moved over from a 5 star hotel in Karon beach and stayed
- new reinnovate hotel. - good facility , newly reinnovate. a bit from from juncylon a
- Nice and calm hotel but work in progress - The description of the deluxe room is wrong on the agoda web
- Nice Hotel but location is not so good. - Hotel staff can be more friendly and professional.
- Nice hotel has shuttle to the beach - Hotel is located about 15 minutes from the beach, but it has
- Nice Hotel, big room, walking distance most loc - the hotel gave us a big room. There is bath tubs and free wi
- nice hotel - nice friendly stay thanks i would stay there again
- noisy hotel - There were builing another block right infront of the hotel
- Not the best but was good overall - The staff were able to communicate in english and most of th
- Overall is fine. - A lot of Mosquitos upon check in, probably is near to plants
- Overall okay, but not as good as expected - the room condition is not as good as what the gallery shows
- Poor hotel room and service - Hotel receiption not friendly, check in and check out very s
- service with a smile,thats about it. - would not stay there again,pool access room was rowdy too mu
- simple and clean hotel - the hotel is new so everything is still clean and in good co
- small but worth to stay - i stayed for 2nite pool access room and it was quite nice.
- Solid Hotel - I enjoyed staying at this hotel as the location was a very s
- vaule for money - i have booked during the low season, the rates were very che
- Very near to Bangla street - the hotel provided free & lovely honeymoon room decoration.
- Wonderful room with good service - Hotel is walking distance to mall and within walking distanc
- Work in Progress - Andakira is set slightly away from the beach but still in a