Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
April 11, 2013
swimming pool, breakfast, room
January 04, 2013
Lovely hotel with nice food
View from main pool and restaurant
Good hotel with nice food and scenery. But far from airport and having no see where we can swim. Need to move to nearest beach for enjoy beach activity.
January 01, 2013
Aochalong resort is about 20 minute drive from patong beach which is the main tourist place, you can rent a scooter at hotel or just outside it for very cheap and travel with it as u please. The road to aochalong villa is not in very good shape but thats not really a problem, they have free shuttle service to the main road, also easy to order a taxi from the reception. The breakfast was medicore, they got omelet, some fruit, toasts and the basic stuff. Its a very quiet place, but you should really take the villa if you come here, the rooms are just medicore and quite small. All in all the place is nice and the manager is very helpful
December 27, 2012
Great hotel, with very nice pool
Location, pool, staff, big rooms
nice resort with 2 big pools.
next to the beach, friendly and helpfull staff.
big rooms, with all the things you need.
i would certainly recommend this hotel.
October 27, 2012
hotel away from everything
stayed there only one night, hotel located far from everything, away from the beach and party scene. Stay there only if you're planning on remaining in the resort during your whole.Reserved to families and honymooners.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Don't rent taxi from hotel... way too expensive
October 19, 2012
Quiet, clean, but very slow
Quiet beach-front pool and garden
We got a very good deal on a last minute stay with 2 rooms, the staff were friendly and the resort was quiet and relaxing.
We had an issue when checking in as we had actually turned up a day early owing to a booking error on our part, but the reception staff were very obliging and the issue was rectified promptly.
Nice rooms that were clean and tidy, well kept gardens, but the service was just impossible.
The bar staff spoke no English whatsoever, which I can forgive as we are in Thailand after all, but what was confusing was that both my brother and I speak Thai and the barman didn't understand Thai either!
The hotel also seemingly has a stock control issue during low season, as some straight-forward drinks we ordered were not available (Bloody Mary, Gin and Tonic etc).This wasn't rectified the following day either.
After waiting for 45 mins and 4 failed attempts to be served 2 cold beers by the pool, we decided that perhaps this wasn't the place to attempt to order any food...If this is the service when in low season (I counted 9 guests in total), I have no idea what it would be like when the resort is full.
Be patient when ordering anything, and have an alternative choice (or two).
United States of America,
October 09, 2012
This place is really nice to come and enjoy a quiet time. The staff was really helpful and they'll sort you out with a motor bike to get to some of the better beaches.
Rent a motor bike and visit all the beaches on the western coast of the island.
August 12, 2012
Really nice hotel and staff
swiming pool and restaurant on the beach/ quality price of their food
Stayed there 3 nights and the staff was really friendly and helpfull. The F n B manager helped us a lot since he was the one speaking the better english among the employees.
The standard rooms have nothinggexceptional but the bed is big and it is clean. The bathroom is fully furnished with hair dryer,cotton buds,soap,body gel, etc.
May 10, 2012
worst place on agodas list
booked and paid for 4 nights with agoda .we left after the 1st night and booked another hotel in patong.(what a waste of money). the resort is in the middle of nowhere the nearest bar/restaurant or shop is about half a mile walk on a muddy unlit rd. the brochure photos are nothing like the real thing. the beach is dirty and muddy and the nearest place for a drink or meal is like a ghost town. room was full of bugs counted over 40 in my room alone. i would not recomend this place unless you were hiding from someone and did not want to be found. staff were unhelpful. allways use agoda but this time it was a big letdown AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
United States of America,
April 02, 2012
decent place for an overnight stay
pool is the only feature worthwhile
Grounds reminded me of the Flintstones architecture. Rooms were clean. Pool was large and clean. Staff was friendly.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Don't be fooled, there is NO SPA!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aochalong Villa & Spa, Phuket
- A simple good - Stayed here just the one night the resort sitting on the goo
- Basic 'Bali-themed' surround - stayed for only 1 night as we were due to ferry out to Koh R
- Beautiful hotel, quiet location - This is a really lovely hotel set in beautiful gardens with
- Beautiful swimming pool, great villas in calm bay - We visited Phuket just to meet our friends there who for the
- Boutique hotel along beach - Ao Chalong Villa is a small boutique hotel located along the
- Comfortable Chalong Choice - We had a fantastic time at this hotel. It was not as luxuri
- good - The hotel was good but far from the famous beaches. actually
- Great Hotel with friendly staff - I probably had the best room in the hotel with a great Chalo
- Great hotel, wonderful pools! - We enjoyed the hotel very much. The service was great. The p
- Great location and lovely service - My first visit this hotel after stay for many hotel in phuke
- Hard to find, but worth it. - really nice place, great restaurant and pools, although it w
- If you want quiet location, this is it - Really enjoyed the stay - staff are the best i've seen in a
- Lovely hotel for couples - Extended our stay for 3 days after getting a good deal from
- lovely hotel, everything new an clean - caught some bug [presumably in big blue pool] crook for a w
- Lovely Hotel. A little secret gem - i stayed for one night. the room was lovely for the price a
- loverly hotel - me and my wife and my family arrived at the hotel the staff
- Nice and quiet location, but expensive services - The standard room we stayed in was very nice, the mini fridg
- Nice palce to stay.... - enjoy the stay, staff very nice, food great, if had a choice
- Nice Resort n Food, but bad location - Its more of a resort with nice pools(they have 2 pools here
- Nice resort, quiet beach - Resort is not very close to Ao Chalong centre or pier, so it
- ok hotel but at remote location - the room was on third floor with no lift and no room service
- peaceful palce - Aochalong resort is about 20 minute drive from patong beach
- Quiet hideaway in Chalong - Ao Chalong Villa is down a dirt road off a main road from Ch
- Quiet hotel with big rooms - "green" quiet hotel with many features like two pools, spa,
- Sall rooms and lack of English speaking personels - loved the beach and the swimming pool. the outside ambiance
- Seaview hotel with reasonable price - I stay at the hotel 2 nights. The hotel overall is beautiful
- simple, clearn, small room, good price - friendly helpful staff, convenient and just what we needed t
- worst place all trip - we traveled thailand for four weeks. We went to a full moon