Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
Business travelers (27)
March 28, 2013
no parking place ,in the city center
good location ,but no parking place .quite ,breakfast not good.
October 27, 2012
This hotel rocks!!!
Location, price and quality
Great hotel, price is unbeatable, hotel pool is great and the food is amazing definitely will stay again.
September 28, 2012
Nice stay hotel close to main area but quieter at night and off in side street so peaceful sleep
August 04, 2012
Good location, rooms are clean, value for money
The hotel is located close to Bangla Road and Shopping Centre, about 15 minutes walking distance to the beach, pleasant walk.
I suggest to visit the market close to the hotel for the great and cheap food.
Hotel has everything, what you would expect from 3* accommodation, breakfast ok., a noise on corridors at nightimes sometimes, as the location is popular with young people coming back to the hotel in early mornings.
April 26, 2012
April 20, 2012
Great Location but noisy room
We were very surprised that our hotel was close to the mall, beach and night market, all of walking distance! The room was simple and cozy altogether, and the mini infinity pool was the added bonus. In terms of service, they were prompt. One night our fridge was spoilt, we called and it was fixed immediately. The only downside was the room given to us was on the 2nd level and having construction very noisy in the day time.
March 02, 2012
Good location, clean rooms.
Good location, clean rooms.
I have stayed at quite a few hotels in patong over the last few years while working and holidaying. Unfortunately although the rooms were relatively quiet and in close proximity to major nightlife locations and shopping centers, this hotel in terms of customer service and attitudes of certain staff made me feel extremely frustrated and dissappointed. Speaking Thai unbeknownst to the staff I had the unpleasant experience of having staff members making rude and insulting comments about myself and my thai girlfriend. They also lost my luggage as I had to extend my stay by one whilst I was working. Two hours it took them to find my bags in the room behind reception.
The hotel was clean and tidy however that is the only positive I can say. I will never stay at any of the apk resorts again and will never reccommend to my assosciates.
October 26, 2011
Good location near to shopping and Patong beach
Spacious and clean rooms and reasonable rates
The hotel is near to the Jungceylon shopping mall and not too far from Patong Beach. It is also quite convenient for the guests to get to many retaurants and markets. In general, most guests will find it compfortable. However, it is not convenient for business travellers as the hotel charges an exorbitant rates for wifi in room. Otherwise, the guests have to go to the maon lobby for free wifi.
The very unaccceptable experience is the attitude of a male receptionist. It really put us off. This is quite uncommon and also the only time to see such rude behaviour in the Land of Thousand Smile where I visit frequently. Such attitude has tarnished the hotel's image and has left us with a very bad experience in an otherwise happy holidays. We will never stay in this hotel again.
Hotel is near to Jungceylon shopping mall, markets, and 10 minutes awy from Patong beach.
October 09, 2011
Convenience budget hotel
Situated in Patong and the room is clean
This is my 2nd stay at this hotel, comfortable, clean and nice location. Walking distance to Bangla Street and Bazaar for local foods.
May 16, 2011
Nice hotel, the service was okay..
nice hotel, location walking distance, breakfast was okay
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - APK Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A Good place to stay -
- APK Resort & Spa -
- Average 3 stars hotel - rooftop swimming pool although small but quite interesting b
- Average hotel, Great pool - The staff were friendly but English limited and the annexe l
- Average room with bathtub - Clean, close to thermal waters and swimming pools.
- Best place in Phuket - Best place ever to stay in Phuket. Have everything you need
- Better than 3* - this is the 3rd hotel we have booked through agoda, and it d
- Big room, Good view, Good food -
- bugdet hotel - i've stayed for 3 nites, service was avarage, food was ok, r
- busy street - reception checkin went smoothly, very friendly, good English
- cheap, quiet, close to the main attractions, clean - We checked in at 2.30am. They were helpful and very attentiv
- Clean room but no safebox in the room - Room is clean but there's no safebox available in the room t
- Convenient to access to different location - Convenient accessibility to different location. The bad part
- days in phuket apk - first day in the hotel, realise the light is spoil. call for
- Good clean hotel with comfortable beds. - Very nice stay,great staff,clean and comfortable beds.Great
- Good hotel and location - the hotel was good but since the hotel was above the dirnage
- good hotel, but service can be improved - phuket was awesome, the hotel was pretty alright. however, t
- Good location for the money - Great fun ... good staff only thing was the construction tha
- good location hotel - It's a good stay, was there for 2weeks. Hotel staff was plea
- Good location,nice room BUT poor service !!!! - apk is in a very strategic area and the room is good for cou
- Good Location - Nice hotel,It's not too far from Patong beach about 15 minut
- Good location - when we first turned up at the apk resort and spa i thought
- Good Locations - hotel was definitely near to the beach,malls etc.reception s
- Good place to stay - little far from Patong beach. So you cannot enjoy beach in n
- Gorgeous hotel - Great hotel, lovely staff and really nice and beautiful room
- Great food and service - Was great to stay at APK but was a bit of treck to walk to t
- Great Hotel and Great Location - wow,,apk resort & spa its great, because book by agoda free
- Great hotel!!! - for the price it is definitely a great hotel I would stay ag
- great hotel - it not in the heart of Bangla street but so close...walking
- Great hotel - the hotel is lovely! was taken back by the room the moment w
- Great locating - Some of the staff were rude while others were great. bed was
- Great location and good value for money - Quiet rooms, but the beds are very uncomfortable. Not much o
- Great Location but bad service - hotel is at a very good location, close to patong beach area
- Great Location but noisy room - We were very surprised that our hotel was close to the mall,
- Great Location But Poor Everything - Staffs weren't so friendly.No safe in room.Difficult to comm
- Great location with good service - overall this hotel is good.
roof top swimmi
- Great location, wonderful staff, but small rooms. - having such pleasant staff and restaurant aswell as hotel fa
- great location -
- Great location - nearly shopping centre and market and night life, clean, tid
- Great Location - Nice hotel with great location. The rooms are new and clean.
- great location - The hotel is in great location, very near patong beach, jong
- Great location - the hotel is located at a walking distance near the shopping
- Great location - The hotel is new. Excellent quality. Central location. Good
- Hectic Hotel - close to everything, bangla road and all the main attraction
- Hotel Murah - hotel memiliki kamar cukup bersih / interior standar. kolam
- Hotel was not too bad, but location not that great - The stay was not too bad. But what I didn't really like was
- I am totally disappointed - I booked 3 rooms and i was given all queen beds. Can you ima
- I love this hotel - It's good hotel I stay with my wife and we are very happy in
- In center of city, convenience - In center of city, convenience
- Locations is great - Nice hotel with clean rooms. The pool on top of the building
- Lovely & small hotel - We stay 4 nights in this hotel & feel very free & easy & sec
- Lovely budget hotel - we stayed here from 22-25 dec. check in was relatively fast.
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Good location, Wifi in the lobby, Close to shopping centre.
- Never Again - First was given wrong room, second, there were people scream
- New and clean hotel - APK Resort and spa hotel not bad. the Hotel is new and clean
- new complex, roof top pool good location - stayed in a standard room, the room very new, tiled floors,
- nice and cheap price -
- Nice hotel with large rooms - Food very costly...near to patong beach and nearer to shoppi
- nice hotel - overall good value for money. clean modern rooms good breakf
- NIce hotel - Well...
just 10-15 minute walk to Bangla road
- Nice location and value for money - This hotel is located right in the middle of all the action
- Nice location for the entertainment around - nice hotel location near the bangla road, bangla thai boxing
- Nice location hotel - hotel was clean and near beach.
but airport to hotel it take
- nice place - this hotel is in a good location for its price. air conditio
- No smiles and rude staff. - The location of this hotel is good. The hotel is newer so i
- Normal Hotel, Gweilo are always in 1st priority - Overall not bad, just too bad v r staying in the under renov
- normal hotel.. with bad sound proof - the outlook of the hotel is good.. facilities are ok as well
- not as what i expected - As you look through the pictures the Hotel isnt as what you
- Nothing is good about this hotel - Plzz don't stay here or let anyone stay in this hotel
- Patong relaxing hotel - Nice stay hotel close to main area but quieter at night and
- Pleasant, but not great, -
- price was ok. for room only. -
pay extra for internet and the rooms face onto another hot
- recommended hotel - good location, near jungceylon and bangla road. next this ho
- Service dropped heaps - First of all we paid for a deluxe room and they threw us in
- service with a smile - Location is not very good, far from Putong beach, although p
- Small and clean room - Wonderful stay! small and clean room, facilities like pool,
- the services was ok . - well the hotel is good,the services was ok .the only thing
- unsatisfied - staff practically ignore you, barely speak english.
- Valuable for price - near to jungcylon shopping center. just 10 mins away to bang
- Value for money, but cold staff - the only issue was that the staff was very cold, and unpleas
- Value for money - Definitely value for money, room is spacious as well. Walkin
- very lousy service - a very busy hotel,