Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (511)
January 01, 2011
Nice and Quiet Oasis but a little bit far away
Nice thai style decor room and garden, beautiful sea view, helpful employee
It is a very nice resort with stylish thai decored room and garden. We had a memoriable new year eve there. The hotel is clean and confortable, you can lie beside the beautiful ocean view pool in the sunshine and enjoy peace for a whole day. The kamala beach is 10 mins walk from the hotel, but the beach is more quiet and less crowded than patong. However, the restaunts and shops are also less than patong.Kamala is a good choice if you want a quiet stay.
The hotel only offers one-way shuttle bus to patong 3 times a day, however, it usually costs 300 baht back by tuk-tuk.
December 29, 2010
Great location with beautiful rooms
Amazing views, several pools, very traditional style rooms for those interested
We enjoyed our stay here after moving from the Courtyard Marriot that was overrun with kids.
Families stayed here as well but it was less noisy.
The rooms were very traditional which I got used to after a day or two and ended up quite liking.
Its a 20-25 minute walk down to the main area of Kamala beach but the hotel also has a bus run every hour during the day.
The breakfast was good but the restaurants at night lacked atmosphere as it seemed most people went down to Kamala beach. We also did the Christmas eve dinner which ended up being a very cheesey event and one we could have done without.
Good dinner options down at Kamala beach including very good italian so venturing out for dinner is a better option.
December 27, 2010
Stunning hotel with amazing customer service
Excellent location, facilities, rooms, food, drink, staff, everything!!
We stayed here for Christmas and we had an amazing time. The room was excellent, welcome drink and fresh fruit in room upon arrival, excellent pools and loungers. The staff were so friendly during the whole stay and were always happy to see us and help with anything we needed.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Excellent facilities and staff
Families with young children
December 21, 2010
Nice and quiet but would need renovation soon
standard hotel, hotel personnel was not very friendly. access to kamala beach was not very easy. however stuff at next door spa was friendly and helpful.
Families with young children
December 19, 2010
location in the mountins far from the beach
Mountin wiew on the beach, nice personell
for 2 days ok, but wouldn't want to spend a wek there. ok for the children 3 years, they have mini pool and playground!
December 13, 2010
Fantastic hotel with great service
Nice health spa and relaxation, good food for breakfasts
beautiful rooms with great facilities. nice seaviews from the suites up on the hill. service with a smile, nice food. three pools to choose from. great for families too.
November 21, 2010
Great view, great rooms but no lifts to rooms.
Breakfast is always sufficient even for late comers. Security guards are helpful.
Overall it is a great stay with Aquarmarine. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Swimming pools great. Rooms spacious and nice view at the deluxe seaview room. Breakfast nice. Only a bit far from the airport as it takes 45mins to reach. 5mins to Kamala beach and 30mins to Patong beach.
Can rent a bike for day to ride to Kamala beach and Patong beach. Loads of shopping and seafood at Patong area and takes about half an hour to reach there from the resort.
United States of America,
November 20, 2010
Practically perfect except.......
fantastic view, lovely grounds, awesome pool, mostly great service
I was instantly charmed, madly in love with my room, the view, the pool. The food was great. But over for a small glass of pineapple coconut juice?!!!!
I received incredibly personal service from Julanna, it felt like I had a true friend taking care of me. But after the first night I realized the moldy smell coming out of the air-conditioner was very overwhelming to where I turned it off at night even though it was hot in the room. But still by the third morning my lungs were on fire in reaction and I noticed the mold was increasing on the walls. I was feeling pretty ill from it and informed the unaware (??) manager what a danger this is to their guests and how it must be taken care of immediately. He seemed interested in what I had to say about it and I truly hope they do because I would love to recommend their resort to others and return there myself someday. Unfortunately the end of my visit was greatly marred by a misunderstanding over airport transport. At check-out when asked at front desk if I had made my arrangements with them I told her yes I had agreed by email beforehand to whatever amount they had written to me but I couldn't remember exactly how much it was. She then looks up my billing and shows me and I asked if that was for the roundtrip and she said yes.I said,"So everything is covered then, it's fine?" to which she answered yes. But when we arrived at the airport, after I tipped him, the driver says I owed him. I said no I was told it was paid for. He had to call the resort and they told me no I had to pay him. It was a distressing and difficult conversation for all of us, especially while still feeling ill from mold, that went on for awhile. I was furious to be put in such an embarrassing situation when I had been clearly told otherwise.
Great tailoring at Royal Armani !
November 06, 2010
Good all round hotel
Very friendly staff, good food and 3 pools to choose from. Mini mart on site. Small private beach close to hotel with bar and good food.
From the moment we arrived until the moment we departed staff were very helpful and friendly. Food was very good and there was a great selection at breakfast which catered for everyones needs.
Hotel is built on a hill and there is a bit of a climb up to the rooms, however, there are always golf buggies available if you want to be lazy.
Mini mart available on-site which is great for the occasional ice lollies or crisps, etc. Also handy if you run out of sunscreen. Very reasonably priced to.
One piece of advice would be to bring an empty suitcase - excellent tailor on-site who will basically make to measure any item of clothing you want.
November 01, 2010
Very bad location far from everything... run away!
Staff is nice and smilling
The hotel is located in the hills, there is no beach in front,so you need to take the shuttle bus during 10 minutes to go to Kamala. And there is only one shuttle each hour! The marvellous pictures on the website seemed to show that the swimming pool was directly on the beach which is actually totally false. Restaurants are very expensive and the range of thai dishes is narrow. Rooms are just ok (small but nice teck decoration), most of the views from the balconies are bad- either on the hills or on another building.
Staff is as everywhere else in Thailand charming and nice which helps but can't save from being disapointed if you book at the Aquamarine! Run away there are so many nice hotels in Thailand and Phuket area!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aquamarine Resort & Villa, Phuket
- amazing view - The hotel has shuttle bus sevice which goes to the beach ev
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa Phuket - Due to the new hotel everything is clean and nice. The resta
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa - Very nice hotel with excellent service and beautiful surroun
- beautiful pool and grounds but lots of stairs!! - beautiful hotel grounds and 3 beautiful pools to relax in, a
- Beautiful Sea View and pleasant room - the room is designed in such a way that it gives a perfect f
- Beautiful tranquil hotel with amazing views - Set about 5 min from the village Kamala, the resort is on th
- beautiful views not the best for two 20yr olds - As two twenty year old girls we found the hotel to be suited
- Good choice to stay in - Staff members were friendly and never hesitated to help when
- good - very nice places,they have very nice and good serve in diffe
- Great hotel with ocean views. - we have stayed at the aquarmarine resort on many occasions a
- Great views - The hotel is in a great location, it is quite but close to e
- Lovely hotel and nice view - We spent in Aquamarine very nice time. Enjoyed great view fr
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - location of hotel is awesome and food is very delicious
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - We have tremendously enjoyed our stay at this hotel and woul
- Lovely hotel and staff - Hotel is lovely, food is good at restaurant and staff are al
- lovely hotel but small rooms - on the whole, average. location - quite out of patong area.
- Lovely hotel, lovely staff, with 1 exception. - My girlfriend and I chose to stay here as we'd be flying out
- Nice and Quiet Oasis but a little bit far away - It is a very nice resort with stylish thai decored room and
- nice hotel but too far from everything - the highest level sea view rooms has really beautiful view o
- nice hotel on a hill - This is a really nice hotel. The view from the balcony of o
- nice hotel with good view - the hotel is in kind of old style but lovely, if the cleanli
- Nice hotel, away from the crowd, good hospitality - We stayed 3 nights at this hotel. The room was quite good a
- Nice Hotel, Not Much Around - We only stayed one night and arrived late. Property was wel
- Nice rooms with really lovely people/staff. - we were very comfortable there and it's close enough to town
- Nice view hotel - Lovely resort with views over the sea..
The counter staff a
- Pretty good view through the window - The local is a little out of our expection. According to the
- strategically located hotel with good privacy - We really enjoyed our stay in aquamarine resort. It's totall
- Stunning resort, quiet location & beautiful pools. - an extremely beautiful resort with amazing pools and view of
- the hotel isawesome -
- The staff were excellent and everything worked! - Generally we were very happy with this resort and would reco
- Very good, rent a motorcycle - The restaurant staff is amazing, and sitting in the infinity
- very nice hotel, good position, good service - we spent 8 days and we can advice this hotel to our friends.
- Very nice sea view - we enjoyed our stay here and for what we paid (94) it was ab