Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2396)
May 11, 2010
Great Value for Money!
Love the huge bed with extended sides on the bed frame...very useful indeed!
Love the rain shower to wash the sweat and grime from the hot, humid air.
Clean, no nasty smells, cooling, sufficient space, very affordable.
It was a rare trip for the bf and I plus we were on a budget so we were really hoping to get a nice and comfy room for good value, and we were not disappointed.
Although the lobby wasn't much, the cleanliness, newness and pleasant air of the room was a nice (and unexpected) welcome. A bathtub would have been nice but the rain shower was a good enough substitute.
Photos we saw on TripAdvisor were pretty accurate. The rooms do look like that. :)
Swimming pool was a bit small with the view sadly blocked by a new hotel opposite. However, there was a quiet patio with some deckchairs not occupied at all, on the rooftop. It was a nice place to relax with some iPod music while waiting for housekeeping to be done. Plus the view was unblocked there.
All in all, the food in Phuket was disappointing, the shopping wasn't that great and the hotel was the best part of it all. Loads of time was spent sleeping in or watching DVDs bought from the roadside stalls.
Utterly recommended for everyone except the fine-dining crowd.
Do not eat at Restaurant No. 6 along the inner main road even though it is super crowded. Food is really crappy.
May 11, 2010
Aspery hotel Phuket
Affordable,5 mins walk to Patong beach, full blast aircon with king sized bed and extra pillows. Spacious bathroom and room equipped with lcd tv
My fiance and i booked the Aspery hotel through Agoda with a good deal.
The hotel location is great and we were warmly received by the staff.At first we were given the two single separate beds upon checkin as the hotel was full but nevertheless the staff make it a point to change our room the next morning . We were very happy as the room had king sized bed and it was spacious aa well as the bathroom.
Overall we had a pleasant stay with the superb location and renting a motorbike with the hotel at a good rate makes our travelling easier to roam within Patong and Kamala beach.
Will definitely come back here again for our next trip!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Rent motorbike from the hotel and they will give you a good deal. The motorbike coordinator speaks fluent English so communication is at ease.
Families with young children
May 10, 2010
Phuket Trip May 2010
Location, proximity to the beach.
Homely atmosphere and congenial environment
Good swimming pool
Good food and good choice of breakfast
We went to Phuket for a short 3-day vacation with the intent of sheer relaxation. We were looking for a hotel that gives us the desired environment. Since we were traveling with our infant baby, we were concerned about the availability of food and the cleanliness of the accommodation. Aspery, in short, fulfilled all our expectations, in fact, the treatment we received was beyond expectations. We are really touched by the comfort extended to us by the staff. We really enjoyed the facilities that were present. If we plan another visit to Phuket, this hotel will be our obvious choice for the quality of life it offers for the low cost of living.
May 10, 2010
Nice, clean, modern
Nice, clean, modern hotel with free wi-fi and plasma TV in the room. Very good value for money.
We were very pleased to stay here. The hotel is still quite new and modern. The room is clean and the bed is quite comfortable. There's free wi-fi in the room, you must get the password everyday at the front desk. The food is good (the taste and the variety). It's not so far from busy Patong Beach and Bangla Road but located on a quiet area. The staff are very friendly and helpful. In short, we definitely will stay there again if we go to Phuket again.
We booked tour and transport to airport at a tour agent opposite Bangla Rd in front of sport shop. Got very good deal, but bargaining is a must!!
May 10, 2010
modern clean rooms, good breakfast, good location
We stayed in two different rooms at the Aspery, the first one ended up being the nicer one, but since it had two twin beds, we asked to move to a double. The first room had a balcony facing the quiet street, the second face the construction and was barely big enough for one person. the rooms were clean and bright, the bathrooms were spacious and the breakfast was tasty - even after 9 days. It was short walk to anywhere.
May 09, 2010
A night at Aspery
- very close from patong beach & city heart
-wide variety of restaurants
-quite clean rooms
We liked the room and the location. the room was clean and the amenities were good. it is very close to bangla road and the patong beach. so if you are planning for a short visit, i will recommned this hotel.
May 07, 2010
:: Best, Clean, Good Service, Great Location ::
Great Location; near to beach, stall, shopping
Good Services; daily house keeping
Nearest to Muslim Restaurant (just 3 minutes walk)
Breakfast ok so far
I and my wife too happy of services especially clean, free wifi, daily housekeeping and near to many attractive places such as beach, stall, shop and also restaurant.. there were lots of tour agencies around the hotel.. but staff were not very friendly which sometime not smile with us.. But if we would like to come back to Patong, i will choose this hotel again.. Sure..!!
For Muslim, dont worry for get a halal food because this hotel near to Muslim Stall.. there are Pattani people who operate that stall.. very friendly and ask them for Muslim tour also.. you can get cheaper price for Phi Phi Island and Phuket Fantasea..
May 07, 2010
the room is clean and tidy. the design of the hotel also quite modern if compare with other hotel. the location of hotel is good, walk around 5min will reach Patong beach, and not really a noisy location in Patong area, so i slept well every night. many seafood restaurants just behind the hotel, i have taste the seafood every night and it is really great.
May 07, 2010
Stayed 9 days
Location, brekafast, cleanliness
We stayed in two different rooms at the Aspery, the first one ended up being the nicer one, but since it had two twin beds, we asked to move to a double bed.
The first room had a balcony facing the quiet street, the second face the construction and was barely big enough for one person.
The rooms were clean and bright, the bathrooms were spacious.
The breakfast was tasty - even after 9 days.
It was short walk to anywhere.
May 06, 2010
Value for money, nice service staffs
A very cozy room when we first step into the room.. The staffs are friendly and always there to answer queries.. There are a few units of PC available at ground floor for usage and the Internet connection is pretty fast..
A very nice hotel which is about 5 minutes to the beach.. A stroll down to Bangla Road and Jung Ceylon takes about 10-15minutes only.. The staffs are friendly, the wireless Internet connection is good enough to check your mails and to use some of the applications on I-phone.. A value for money hotel and I will still choose to stay there if I am going Phuket again..
The seafood sold nearby is not so fantastic, especially the 2nd stall, the Halal stall which is near Patong Premier.. Look for those nearer to Jung Ceylon or Bangla Road..
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aspery Hotel, Phuket
- "Cozy and Convenience in a Cheap Rate" - we knew about the hotel because it was a recommendation from
- A clean hotel with good location!!! - Aspery hotel is much recommended for people who will spend m
- A hidden gem in paradise - Well, a good hotel always gives anyone a feel good factor ab
- A trip worth it - It was a fantastic hotel, provided the price we paid for it.
- Affordable hotel but not clean - We were upgraded to a deluxe room and thats very nice of the
- An over-rated avernge hotel - Booked after reading its positive reviews. After 4 nights st
- Aspery Hotel in Patong - Great boutique hotel. Staff were the best I had encounter a
- Aspery Hotel Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand - This is really a very good hotel and value for money. I woul
- Aspery Hotel, Patong, Thailand - Ideally situated within easy walking distance to beach yet a
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel - This hotel seems to be a favourite among Asians. Impeccable,
- best breakfast ever - will stay again. walking distance from beach. rooms were v
- Best hotel and awesome - I stayed here 4d3n and i extand one more night... This pleas
- Best hotel in patong! :) - Aspery hotel was absolutely mangnificent!
First of all, It i
- Best hotel, fair location, best use of money - I and my lover went to Aspery and we really satisfied with t
- best value hotel - Location near the beach, restaurant, travel booth.
- Better than expected - It is located north of Patong beach and may not be convenien
- Bright and airy and plenty of room.Lovely balcony - we enjoyed our stay at the aspery. the only thing that could
- classic is a room for family of 3 - the bed is quite comfortable, we stayed in classic room. it
- Clean & spacious hotel - the rooms are big and clean. near to shopping area and the b
- clean and modren hotel - Even though Aspery hotel is far from Department Store, it is
- Clean and new room - Overall it's quite satisfying. The room and amenities are ne
- Clean and Tidy hotel room - Nice stay, the price is worthed, the room is clean and tidy,
- clean - good location, small but service ok, clean with free wifi se
- Cosy Modern Hotel - Rooms are very big (JR Suite) and clean balcony looking into
- Cozy and quiet with a kind smile - The place is located a little distance from the traffic main
- Decent location on Patong and away from the buzz.. - was lucky to book the junior suite at an affordable pricing
- dont get the junior suite - this hotel is nothing special for the price you could stay s
- Don't stay here if you want to have company - I guess if you're a couple and looking for a bargain stay ne
- EVERYTHING OK - A VERY GOOD HOTEL...AND VALUE FOR THE MONEY!
- Excellence - This hotel is located in a perfect location, just few mins w
- Excellent hotel,great price, and clean rooms - Excellent hotel great service at all hours of the night. The
- Fantastic Experience at Aspery - Aspery impressed us a lot. We spent 6 nights in Phuket, 4 we
- Fine hotel - I've stayed in this hotel during my November vacation to Phu
- Good but with some minor distractions - Aspery Hotel main strenghts is good overall design thinking.
- good choice - excellent hotel in a good location. roomsare new and modern
- Good hotel for short term stay like 2 to 3 days - Good but the hospitality team is not trust worthy one should
- Good hotel with great location - after complaining about noise (by other hotel guests) we got
- Good hotel with great location - I was with my wife on honeymoon , location of the hotel is g
- good hotel with spacious rooms - spacious rooms, large bathroom with shower and tub, but you
- Good Hotel - 24 hours room service is good.. staff is nice.. 10-15 mins w
- good hotel - good hotels, value for money, close to the katong beach, and
- Good Hotel - It is soo comfortable, nice room, 5 mins walk to the beach,
- Good Hotel - This is a good choice in the mid range. Safe bet. For the mo
- good location and clean room - Even staffs not very friendly, but cleaning service staffs s
- Good Location and Clean Rooms - we had a pleasant stay at this hotel. rooms were clean and
- good location and reasonable value for money - generally good . on booking in was taken to a " new part of
- Good location and value for Patong - the rooms are clean and cool i was on the side away from the
- Good location but Unfriendly & rude staff - location of hotel is great. it is near to patong beach & loc
- Good location, modern room and friendly staff - The Rooms were pretty clean and modern however there were no
- good location - the location of this hotel was very good. it was very close
- Good service - Simple basic hotel, but service is good, friendly hotel staf
- Good Value for money - Close to the beach though quired location. No vuiv from the
- Good - the hotel is good. however, we read great reviews of the hot
- Great hotel very good people - great staff chai the bell boy 110% service great food best b
- great hotel with great value for money - the hotel is fully equipped with all the amenities, rooms ar
- great hotel with perfect location - even though the room was small but it was clean and all the
- great hotel, great service - great spot just walking distance from all the noise/ nightli
- Great hotel - I had a great stay at this hotel. I would recommend it to an
- Great Hotel - This hotel was great...Comfort,Clean,provide Wifi and near t
- Great hotel - We enjoyed staying here great value for money. The rooms are
- Great location and friendly staff - The hotel location is very strategic, only 2 min to the beac
- Great location and Friendly Staffs - staffs are ever ready to give their assistance and friendly.
- Great Location and lovely room - my fiancee and i were there for our pre-honeymoon. our room
- Great Location and value - The hotel was great. we book a classic room and they upgrade
- Great location at affordable rates - Great hotel stay for 1st time visit to Phuket! The view from
- Great location but small rooms - We are late check in at about 12:oo am, & i have sent the em
- Great location near patong beach - Its just take not more than 5 minutes to patong beach by wal
- great location with clean room - it's not in the center of patong, but very close , just 5 mi
- Great location, fantastic rooms, lovely staff - had a great stay. great staff. would definitely stay here ag
- Great location, great room and great place! - This is my second time staying in this hotel - superb locati
- Great location - the hotel is located just 100-200m away from the beach and a
- Great place to stay for medium budget - i and my friends stayed in classic room in this hotel for 4
- Great room for the money,cool roof top pool - you are greeted with a martini glass of fresh orange juice w
- Great Service and good location - aspery hotel is located in a very good location, they do pro
- great spacious room - my stay was awesome..the room was beyond my expectation
- Great Stay at Aspery - can't believe my own eyes when i open the door to my room, i
- Great value for money hotel - The Aspery Hotel is a great value for money hotel,the staff
- Great Value for Money! - It was a rare trip for the bf and I plus we were on a budget
- great! -
- Had a lovely stay and didn't want to leave - We stayed 4 days, it was a wonderful & remarkable holiday wi
- Large and modern rooms - The only 2 cons for me about this place were the lack of Eng
- Location - the junior suite seem to be newly renovated. nice big room w
- Lovely clean hotel, centrally situated - I have stayed in Patong at least once a year for the last 8
- Lovely hotel & great location - Great location room is clean and staffs are friendly.5 mins
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile.!! - Great hotel staff that serve u with a smile but the bed is h
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice room and pool view, staff service with smile. Great loc
- lovely hotel great rooms - Had a great stay here. Was not expecting it to be so nice b
- Lovely hotel in a great location, great service! - Aspery Hotel is value for money. The room that we had was a
- Lovely hotel, great service n great location - This is a very nice small boutique hotel, location is great,
- Lovely Hotel - Great hotel. Reception people are so friendly and helpful.
- lovely hotel - Lovely hotel and service with a smile, Aspery Service Apartm
- Lovely hotel - The hotel service is good. Also, the hotel is very clean.
- Lovely staff. Location very good - Location. Very good. The staff very helpfule the food not b
- Near the beach with friendly staff - The room was modern and clean. The internet worked for the m
- nice and clean hotel - nice location with neat rooms.
but the swimming pool is und