Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2405)
December 03, 2012
Great location and nice clean rooms
Clean rooms, great staff, excellent rates
Have stayed at this hotel numerous times and nothing but good comments to pass on. Excellent hotel thats 5 min walk from the beach and night scene in Phuket. Hotel is nothing fancy, however, clean, quiet, modern decor and nightly rates are fantastic. What else can you ask for.
No 6 Resturant is fantastic. Cheap Thai food and excellent quality. Its a hole in the wall but if you get there too late it will be lined up. Worth the visit (more than once).
Families with older children
November 30, 2012
Great for Family n Strategic
First before choosing this hotel we had been worried by the reviews-review previous ones. Many say the building is bad and there is no elevator, but by the time we come there all unproven.
We wrote messages when booking from Agoda to get the double bed rooms and easy access as we take children from 4 years old to this hotel, and they give the room as our requested. Hotel very comfortable but the mattress was pretty hard, but my experience stay at a local hotel in around Phuket they does have the same quality mattress. For the water is excellent, swift and clean, hot water is also good.
Patong Beach just 2 minute walk. Location of the hotel is only about 200 yards from Novotel Phuket. For mini market there are one 7-Eleven and local shop out of the hotel to the left.
Bangla Rd. and Jungceylon is located 500-600 meters from the hotel, for who would not walk can hire a Tuk Tuk which can stop in front of the hotel or around Patong Beach, or you can also rent a scooter ( Honda Clicki 125 2012) the rental price about 300 Bath per 24 hours.
For breakfast the hotel provides a decent variety of food options but keep in mind to spend all that you take from the Buffet table, or be fined 250 Bath.
Many seafood restaurants are locally managed located not far from the hotel (Go out left of the hotel) with the menu and the prices are attractive.
Families with young children
November 29, 2012
Yes its lovely n the location is also perfect.
Buffet breakfast which was good n Communication with front desk was no problem as they sPeak good English n are helpful.
would like to share the fantastic time spend in aspery with my wife n my son. we couldn't wait to walk down to patong beach which is only 5 minutes walk from hotel..staff very helpful and cooperative. we are already in mood of next vacation and surely again stay in asprey. hotel itself is providing bikes/scooter on rent to roam aroun. overall this was our best possible vacation and also thanks to agoda through whom we got aspery.
as you plan out for vacation to phuket-patong..your half the work done with selectin aspery.. agoda being the best rates provider, book rooms in aspery. from the hotel it's only 5 minutes walk to the most hapening place ( bangla street where night does not sleep.. ). many restaurants nearby hotel.
November 27, 2012
Great hotel, fantastic location
Location, decent breakfast, nice staff, cheap rates
Have stayed at this specific hotel each time i travel to Phuket. The locations is great as its far enough away from the loud party scene but only a 5-7 min walk away from all the action. Also a 5 min walk to the beach. Rates are always great for this hotel.
November 26, 2012
Big clean comfortable room
We stayed 4 nights to do 3 days of diving. We fully utilized their service; had big breakfast every morning at 7am before diving, arranged taxi from hotel to airport, had massage at the spa attached to the hotel right before our departure. All were good. We also like the fact that the Delux room was big, and had lots of place to dry our gear after the dive.
November 24, 2012
Basic but convenient Location
Convenient, 10 mins walk to Bangla, clean and safe
Booked a room for 1 night. The unit was in an Annex like some of the comments and had to walk outside the hotel. There's no lift so a staff helped me carry my luggage up 3 storeys.
Room is clean and looked quite new. Bed was comfortable for me. Bathroom light had a problem even after they fixed it. Overall, if you are not looking at anything fanciful and just wants convenience, this is a good choice.
Had a quick lunch upon arrival. Menu indicated prices of flat noddles is THB120 but when the bill came, it was THB70. As the meal was quite basic with noddles and some chicken and vegetables, I thought THB70 is about right anyway.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If the focus of your trip is on enjoying the night life, shopping and activities are mainly outside the hotel, then this would be good choice at reasonable price.
November 24, 2012
An over-rated avernge hotel
Booked after reading its positive reviews. After 4 nights staying in Aspery I started to realize this highly rated hotel is again another hype on Trip Advisor. The room I was given was not in the main building but was rather in an old building with very narrow entrance (about one meter width) and no elevator, my room was in 3nd level and I had to use stairs all the time. Room does comes with a balcony but the only "view" available is the wall of the opposite hotel which is only a few steps away from your building, and you may have to close the window curtain most of the time in order to keep your privacy. Bathroom was small and very basic: items provided includes two toilet rolls, two glass cups and a soap, nothing more than that; The shower was below average.
WIFI Internet: Very poor, the hotel server was having some sort of technical problems as I either got disconnected in about every two minutes or had no internet access at all! sometimes the connection can be off for one hour or so, basically you can hardly do anything, absolutely not recommended for solo travelers! The counter staffs were not very helpful, I contacted the reception twice regarding the internet problem, explaining to them the internet is very important as I have to use my laptop to manage my air-ticket booking and travel plan, however the guy was somewhat impatient and told me they will send someone to check, until the day I checked out not a single problem was solved.
I understand this is a small hotel that does not have the facilities that most large hotels have, but for a 3 star hotel this hotel was (in some case below) average on pretty much everything, surprised it has many positive review, it is certainly not a "Fantastic" hotel for sure.
November 23, 2012
Cozy hotel and affordable
Cozy, near the beach 5-10 min walk, good breakfast buffet
November 20, 2012
Great Location and very nice staff
Perfect location- Silent but a 5 min walk from the Beach, food joints & Night life
Located in a good place just minutes walk from the beach, but really quite too considering the proximity to the beach and the main Patong Road. Very helpfull staff indeed.
The Sight seeing options in this hotel are in plenty, and they make sure to get a feedback on your day out, and not just sit quite after they sell you the day trip
November 18, 2012
Average hotel without carpark
This hotel brought some small units beside its main building. But only their main building rooms is in decent shape.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aspery Hotel, Phuket
- A wonderful stay! -
- Amazing room with beautiful rooftop pool - we really enjoyed our stay in this hotel lovely room in new
- Aspery Great! - We stayed in Aspery Hotel last June 23 - 25, 2012. As a bud
- Aspery hotel good for just a few nights stay - We stayed a week in this hotel and felt it was more suitable
- Aspery Hotel, -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel - go to the beach need 5mins, and go to Jungceylon Shopping Ma
- Aspery Hotel - near the beach, staff are nice
free internet access
- Aspery Hotel - Very nice hotel with helpfull starf. It was two min from the
- Aspery Hotel - We stayed at Aspery Hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. The price
- Aspery Hotel - WoW.. what a feeling!
Aspery hotel - 3 stars hotel but the
- Aspery Phuket -
- average hotel - since we booked this hotel from agoda, we could just settle
- Awesome Joint Close to it all - Really enjoyed the value for money on Agoda booking was sens
- Bad Hotel - Very bad, noise they have work in the roof and there isn't s
- bad - ~hotel staff is not helpful
~facilities like swimming pool
- Basic hotel and with basic amenities. - If you're looking for a basic budget room, then this hotel w
- below 3 stars standard - All the cons i stated can be improved are a form feedback to
- Cheap and clean hotel in the patong area - hotel was far away from all the madness of patong but close
- Cheater - I reached the hotel at 9pm. After checking in, we were taken
- Clean and new room very impressed - The room was clean, in the new part of the hotel very impres
- clean and nice room with the great view and close - very nice and clean room, just disapointed about to bring fr
- Clean and quiet environment with nice service - based on google maps, this hotel is kind of far from patong
- Clean and tidy - Nice hotel with reasonable price
- Clean hotel and helpful staff - Nice hotel with clean room. A few minute walk to the busy an
- clean, nice and comfort stay - it's our 2nd stay at Aspery, this time round with friend, th
- Comfortable rooms at prime location - wonderful and pleasant.
- Crappy service, hotel and accomodation was good... - Location is a block or two from the main street, so quiet bu
- Decent but not great - Ok and decent with the amount paid for the room.The roomss a
- Don't recommend and never coming back - Pls stay away. Unless you're really low on cash. Gross.
- economical and best - Aspery is quite decent, comfortable , hygenic hotel. It is v
- Everything was perfect! - This hotel really exceeded our expectations! The staff were
- Excellent Stay - Overall i thoroughly enjoyed my 3 nights stay in Aspery. The
- f_illees -
- Fantastic with great location - we really enjoyed our stay at the aspery hotel, they were ki
- First class Hotel with First class service - we stayed in aspery for 3 nights and we are happy with every
- Good beachside hotel - The hotel is located close to the beach and the nightlife di
- Good Clean Hotel Close To Beach - This place was good and I went for the budget room for aroun
- Good for the price. Excellent location - hotel with excellent location! a walk out of the hotel and o
- Good hotel and location - nice hotel. good service, good meals and lots of computers w
- Good hotel service, good location, and good people - We stay 4 nights in Espery Hotel. We stay in a very comfort,
- good hotel - We enjoyed our say at this hotel which was close to the beac
- Good location and service - large comfortable room with above average sized bathroom and
- Good location but small balcony - The hotel is in a good location near the beach and shops. Th
- Good location with reasonal price - This three star hotel got everything I cared: good breakfast
- Good location, nice room with friendly staff - over all good location, a new nice room in the main building
- Good location, nice rooms! - Great stay. Booked the room on agoda, didn't expect much but
- Good Location - Very good location, and you don't need worry about what you
- good value for the price - Great value. Highly recommend. Often sold out so book early
- good value hotel with hugh space, friendly staff - nothing to complain about. great staff, hugh room, nice balc
- Good Value - Overall ok for Patong which in general is very expensive for
- Great breakfast and room at unbeatable price - This was my second stay. It is a small hotel but you could g
- Great find - We stayed at the Aspery for around one week, on our way back
- Great Hotel but Bathroom needs improvements - Spent 7 nites there and the stay was very good. Though it ta
- Great Hotel Great Location - This hotel had everything close by. Beach 5 minute walk and
- great hotel in Patong - The hotel is very close to the northern edge of Patong Beach
- great hotel over the price - very close the patong beach, nice breadfast, the room is cle
- great hotel staff very helpful - this is the second time we have stayed at this hotel, upon a
- Great hotel with very reasonable price - We had a wonderful 4 day stay in Aspery Hotel recently. The
- Great Hotel - Great hotel staff , always smiling.
but the bed is kinda ha
- Great location & good service! - I was greeted with the pretty and friendly receptionist upon
- Great location and amazing buffet breakfast! - fantastic location 3 minute walk to the beach, about 10 minu
- Great location and comfortable room - We had a great time and enjoyed our stay in the hotel.
- Great Location and friendly staff - The location of this hotel is central to many facilities, su
- great location and great hotel service - Its a great holiday for my family. Great location and great
- Great location and nice clean rooms - Have stayed at this hotel numerous times and nothing but goo
- Great location and nice room - First, I would like to thanks Agoda.com for offering a disco
- Great location and Value for Money - having stayed at the nap which was right next door to aspery
- Great location at quiet northern part of Patong - Great value for money. Near the beach at Northern end. Short
- great location but unfriendly staff - Good room but unfriendly staff and the toilet is not clean e
- Great location! - The beds were very comfortable and I really like the locatio
- Great location, clean, with a great staff - aspery hotel is located right between both main streets that
- Great location, good and cheap hotel - It's my first time stayed at the hotel.
It's near to the be
- great location, great service but room was small - the hotel was not too bad, the rooms were a little bit small
- great location, spacious rooms, excellent staff - pathong is not a place where we would come back, but Aspery
- Great location, value for money - Room was big but toilet was rather small, hot water goes on
- great location... - great location, at the heart of patong, walking distance to
- Great service, good location, value for money - If we back to Phuket again, we'd like to stay here. Really g
- great spot - We stayed in two different rooms at the Aspery, the first on
- Great stay - Great location. Within 10 mins walk to everything e.g. Massa
- Great value for money - though the hotel is kinda budget hotel. it changed my expect
- Great Value, friendly staff, very clean. internet - had a great time i extended another 8 days, looked at other
- great!! - Good location with friendly staff.. Fast check in and check
- Great. Lovely time - Our stay was great. The people who work their are their bigg
- homely & freindly service - only con is the shower water. inconsistent hot & cold water.
- I'll be back - Great hotel and great deal. I hope they maintain their stand
- Impressive hotel - I wish that the bed can be more comfy as it is too hard for
- It is fine to stay next time too. - This hotel is nice location only 5 min from the beach. the r
- It was a memorable stay less stress and fun - It was a memorable stay and we had fun, staff were friendly
- it was an overall alright experience - if you like to stay further from the hub (bout 10mins to ban
- It was ok for the price.. - Considering how cheap this hotel is you shouldn't expect muc
- Just about value for money - It was all ok but you can get much better value for money in
- Lovely and clean rooms - Upon arrival, the lobby looks shabby and small. But the rece
- Lovely hotel and nice location - Stayed in Superior room for couple of nights in May 2012. Ov
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile! - The stay in Aspery hotel from 10 Oct 2010 - 16 Oct 2010 was
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile. - Good service and clean room .can visit to beaches and night
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - we stayed in aspery hotel for 2 nights and we had great time
- Lovely hotel with good breakfast - I was worried about the staff would not be friendly but actu