Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (2401)
United States of America,
October 21, 2011
Nice hotel with friendlyd staff
Deluxe room was large with a large bathroom with walkin shower and a seperate bath tub
Nice hotel with a friendly staff. Lobby offered free use of computers with Internet. Good restaurant with free breakfast. Swimming pool on the roof with food service. Motor bike rental available. Close to the beach. Walking distance to the main part of town. Tour desk in the lobby. Very limited car parking.
October 21, 2011
Pros and Cons
Good buffet breakfast but limited selection
This is the first negative review I've had to give. It's not that this hotel is all bad, but there were a number of problems. The main issue was that they advertised free car parking and I even checked on a second website to make sure, but when I got there I was told I had to find my own parking space. Not because their car park was full, but because they didn't have a car park at all! All they have to do is not advertise free car parking and this would not be an issue. I ended up paying 100 baht nearby. Secondly, I couldn't get any wireless connection with either of my devices anywhere in the hotel. The rooms were nice but with a few issues like the key card wouldn't work. Two cleaners tried to help with limited success and eventually they guy from the front desk showed me the knack of using it. Apparently some of the rooms have this problem, though not all. The pool is nice but small. The staff were mostly friendly but didn't do anything about the car situation. The breakfast was lacking some standard items such as bacon, but it was fine.
October 20, 2011
A little of this, A little of that
Value for money, Comfortable and Clean Beds
Checking in - No waiting time, we gotten a room immediately at LVL 3
Swimming pool - Not too impressive so didn't try
Wifi - Lvl 3 had no connection. Thankfully there were several comps at the lobby for free usage
Location - 5 min to Patong beach, 15 minutes to Jungceylon Mall. It gets boring after a few days to pass by the same shops everyday. No other malls nearby, got to take a taxi/tuk tuk
While checking out - As our flight was 7pm thai time, we requested to check out around 2-3pm instead of 12pm. The first thing the receptionist said was "100 baht for 1 hour" which totally turned us off.
La Casa, serves very nice thin pizzas, give it a try!
United States of America,
October 20, 2011
nice staff, close to beach, affordable
This hotel gives you the best bang for your buck. The rooms are clean and are a good size. I was only booked a 3 night stay, but decided to extend it for my full trip (7 days total). The staff here was very friendly and helpful and even though the wifi was horrible in one room, when we switched to another it was fine. They do also provide computers in the lobby, which makes up for the lack of wifi in the room. Overall the experience at this hotel was worth what I paid. I would definitely book another stay.
October 19, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with smile
room s are cleanand with good bath room,breakfast is fine,only 3 mimutes walk to beach.
how I wish I could haave stayed a bit longer,great place for relax,just few minute walk to patong beach,bangla road and shopping area,excellentvalue for money,for sure I will be back.
October 19, 2011
Lovely hotel, great service n great location
5 mins walk to paring beach, clean n modern looking rooms
This is a very nice small boutique hotel, location is great, 5 mins walk to patong beach and yet is Located in a quiet spot that is away from e crowd. Also it is less than 10 mins away from the busy bangla street, restaurants and all the pub and nightlife.
hotel service is good n staffs are friendly n will help us in whatever we can
However, the breakfast selection is very limited and boring, swimming pool is very small and does not look like as shown in the pictures and close at 7pm !!
Overall, is a absolute good deal for the price and I will definitely stay here again in my next visit
Please do not waste time joining the island tour to phi phi island...... It is very very very very crowded at the beach and there is nothing worth looking at! U will regret if u go, a day lazing at the various beach like patong, Surin beach etc is a better choice
October 16, 2011
Convenience place to access to heart of Patong
Quite although the location is at centre of Patong's attraction.
Great staff, very friendly & willing to help. 10 min walk to Jungceylon Mall & other interesting places.
October 15, 2011
Wasnt the best hotel I've been in
The Fish they serve at dinner
When I got to the hotel, I was welcomed and Agoda was nice enough to send my details as I did not have access to a printer. I was given a room which wasn't a deluxe, and was only moved after the AC started leaking.
all in all a pleasant stay could have been better, a lot better.
October 15, 2011
lovely hotel, great room, great service
great room, great service good located, free internet.
great room, great service good located, free internet with a lot of fast computers at the reception.
October 14, 2011
Will definitely stay here again!
great hospitality,strategic loccation and very warm,friendly and helpful staff
i stayed on this hotel because of the fantastic review given by the users in agoda and definitely this hotel was meeting the expectation.the receptionist and the guy who helped us carry the luggage to our room was very warm,friendly and helpful.there was one case where the mini van picked us up a bit late from the hotel for the phuket phantasea and the guy helped us by calling and checking with the agent.the good guy also lend us his bike because we need to change our money.the food was awesome and delicious,enough to make us full!the room was clean and for the affordable price,i was suprised to find a dvd player,hair dryer and lcd flat screen tv in the room.the location was strategic,near to the beach and halal restaurant,kusuma seafood.we can rent the bike from this hotel or nearby hotel to go to jung ceylon shopping mall and the other shops around there.we could even walk there but i enjoyed the motorcyle ride.the only weakness i could say was the hotel should add more hook or place to hang the towel or wet clothes.
The spa located in this hotel is a bit expensive.I recommend Kinaree Spa located just next to Patong Premier Hotel about 2 minutes walking distance from the Aspery.The spa was recommended by the local people who worked at nearby food court.I went there and the massage service and facial experience was awesome!My skin was refresh and smoother after the facial.Phuket Phantasea is a must-go place!A bit expensive but worth the money.I also recommend you to change RM to baht in Phuket because you could get lower rate and more baht money there.The money changer is everywhere!Even there is one on the hotel but we feel the rate was a bit high.Try to check the tour to Phi Phi island or other tour package with the tour agent in the hotel.Our friend got cheaper price when booking with their hotel.We were very satisfied and happy to find a shop selling a lot of cheap T-shirts with variety of design near the arch to Royal Paradise Hotel.It was just beside the Phuket Realty/Property couldn't exactly remember the name.With just 100 baht or Rm10,you could get good quality t-shirts.You won't get this price from other shops.Trust us!We have surveyed in most of the shops.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Aspery Hotel, Phuket
- 3 days stay at Aspery hotel Phuket - it was my 1st stay at Aspery hotel. I like the room clealine
- a great hotel - the hotel is fully equipped with all the amenities, rooms ar
- A night at Aspery - We liked the room and the location. the room was clean and t
- Absolutely wonderful - Hi all, I stayed one week in the Aspery Hotel and well, it h
- Aspery Hotel, -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel -
- Aspery Hotel - Aspery Hotel is located in an areas of Patong that is quiet,
- Aspery Hotel - Had a nice stay here, really nice room with flat screen tv a
- Aspery Hotel - Hotel cleanliness-good.
Staff-Polite & well response.
- Aspery Hotel - I stayed for 2 nights in here.The hotel was so cleaned and c
- Aspery Hotel - I'm very very pleased when i'am stay at this hotel.
- Aspery Patong - Construction of the new building right outside by my window!
- Aspery...as inattentive - The deluxe room is very comfortable despite the poor workman
- Awesome hotel and friendly service staff - I stayed in Phuket Patong for 5d4n
- 45mins away
- Awesome hotel with excellent staff!!!! - this hotel was excellent! the staff was great! they clean ro
- Best Value Medium Priced hotel in Patong Beach - Had a great stay will come back again in room safes, balcony
- Big spacious hotel with friendly staffs - The hotel is located right in the heart of Patong Beach. We
- Boutique Style Hotel - very very noisy occupants in neighboring rooms. made complai
- Budget Hotel - The location of the place is excellent, very close to the ma
- Budget hotel - we choose this hotel because we arrive phuket very late & so
- Classic Bait and Switch Hotel - Upon arrival there was mass confusion as the hotel manager w
- Clean and good location - We stayed for a week.
Room was in good size and clean with
- Clean n comfortable - Very disappointed about the booking .
When I ask the staff w
- Clean, nice staff, good infrastructure - The location of the hotel is great, you get to the beach wit
- Comfortable Hotel with Good Services - ideal location. in the middle of the phuket's busiest street
- Comfortable Stay & Friendly Staff - Generally my family enjoy the stay there. Our arrival was gr
- Cosy abode for a short getaway - a small boutique hotel tucked away on patong beach. it's abo
- Cosy and memorable. -
- Decent hotel near to the quieter side of Patong - Decent hotel away from the noisy streets of Patong. 15mins w
- Don't look like a dulex room to me - If I'm a travelling alone and working around my budget i wou
- Excellent hotel at good price and location - This hotel was a very good bet for 1st time visitors like me
- Excellent Hotel - Really nice, clean hotel at a quieter end of the beach. Room
- excellent stay - very good location and huge rooms -
- Excellent Value - My stay was made easier by the fact that when I wanted the h
- fantastic staff and hotel - when we arrived the staff were very welcoming, they presente
- Fantastic value. Clean and comfortable. - Great location, close to everything but far enough to be qui
- Friendly Staff & Nice Hotel - - Staffs are very helpful in answering our needs.
- LCD TV
- good BF, no good pool - good BF, no good pool
noisy in the night
- Good Budget Hotel -
- good expiriece - The hotel is very close to the beach and also to main shoppi
- good for a comfortable n budget stay! - it's near patong beach but i don't really go to the beach..
- Good Hotel close to Patong Beach -
- Good hotel for the price - Just stayed for 1 night on route to Bangkok. The hotel was
- Good hotel with clean rooms and good location - This is a good hotel in a strategic location. There are lots
- Good hotel - On the first day the weather was rainy but the weather impro
- Good Hotel - We had a pleasant stay with aspery, the room is great, spaci
- Good in room service - The hotel is near with bangla road, just required 15mins wal
- Good location and clean hotel - The hotel is in a good location, close to everything and in
- Good location but suite no really a suite - Had a run in with room service but otherwise ok. Breakfast a
- Good Location But the Hotel Facility are ambiguous -
- Good location friendly staff - Overall a good value for money hotel.however, could be bette
- good location, nice and clean room - Good location,quiet and not noisy like other part of patong.
- Good location, nice people, good room - Liked the hotel, but our shower was cold most of he time. P
- Good location - Good as a base, just to stay the night. Service could have b
- Good location - Good price, good location. 5 minutes walk to the beach. Clea
- Good Location - Was not really my 'day'!! First two nights, no electricity f
- Good Stay with Aspery - Generally a very good stay with Aspery....nice & helpful sta
- Good value for money - excellent value for money hotel in phuket. close to the beac
- good -
- Good - Very close to the beach, about 3 mins. The hotel is quiet, a
- Great & Nice Hotel - Stay and check in early available, Good location and 5-10 mi
- Great for Family n Strategic - First before choosing this hotel we had been worried by the
- Great Hotel and Great Location - Hotel was amazing however when the Tsunami alert was given -
- great hotel friendly staff - found the hotel to be very good.was on 2nd floor facing the
- Great Hotel Stay - It's located just next to Patong Beach. Very convenient to a
- Great hotel with nice breakfast - firstly,their room is super big even is normal room. if your
- Great Hotel, Excellent Service! - We stayed at Aspery for sixteen days. Everything was perfect
- Great hotel, perfect location - Nice hotel in a very good location, close to the beach and a
- Great hotel - Close to beach. Great hotel, friendly staff and food is awes
- Great location and lovely hotel with good service - The Aspery is sort of a mini hotel. But they do provide a co
- Great location and lovely room - I did not expect much for this hotel due to the low price th
- Great Location and Nice staff - location and room facilities, free internet, awesome spa and
- Great location and rooms, poor service from staff - Great location and rooms good for price.
Service from hotel
- Great location and very good service - The location is very good ,quite near the beach and food pla
- Great location but inconsistent room amenities. - booked 2 rooms for 2 couples but when we checked out the roo
- Great Location but there is room for improvement - during the check in there was little delay but otherwise the
- Great Location near to the beach - Good Service and fantastic breakfast provide to the customer
- Great location, great service! - Great place, friendly staff and close to all the action but
- Great location - For the price we paid, this hotel lived up to its expectatio
- great location - i was stay in the aspery hotel, i like the breakfast is real
- Great location - overall experience of the stay is not that bad except for th
- Great locaton - Great location however during my stay the water supply for b
- Great place close to everything - This is a great little hotel
Its close to the beach and ni
- Great services & nice location - Even though we just went for a short holiday, but we had mad
- Great Value - very good value for money. the Aspery has everything you wou
- Hidden Gem - Me and my girlfriend decided to book this hotel seeing most
- Hot showers are like winning the lottery - This hotel is located a block away from Patong Beach and a f
- hotel review - Cleanness- overall, an average rate. They do not provide too
- Just so so - It's Ok as the price, room is clean but wifi is too bad alwa
- Love hotel and very nice room. - So far I can comment was the new bldg has no staff in the lo
- lovely hotel and service with a smile. - its really a fantastic rating.with a big room,with a nice br
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Nice swimming pool, cozy reception and perfect area...
- Lovely Hotel with great friendly people. - lovely clean hotel with very friendly staff. a short 5 min w
- Lovely hotel with great location - The staff seems not so professional, the room was not even r
- lovely hotel - excellent service and friendly staff - food was good - room
- near to the beach, value for money -
- Neat hotel - A nice location for anywhere you wanna go to.
I visited in J