Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3028)
February 05, 2012
Good location, the front desk bit picky, but it's
we had an issuer with the booking. the first room had no electricity, and the second one got 2 single bed instead of a double bed.
after giving them some time to sort this out, we actually requested to give away the 2 rooms, for a single one upgraded at the pool floor. it took ages to make them understand that, and after they agreed to do that without extra cost they came back to us that we still need to pay.
the room was nice a bit smelly, we really needed to open the windows to have some fresh air. (and we get some mosquito bites..) but they where kind enough to give us some repulsive spray after we call them.
i'm no really sure, and it might be due to some construction, but some are very smelly (garbage/polluted water). it's only some very small area, but unfortunately we need to cross these area to get out of our unit.
at breakfast buffet is good, the pool is very nice, and except the front desk, the service is very very nice and friendly
Families with young children
February 05, 2012
Great location and nice clean rooms
excellent location in the center of the most happening part of Phuket
Our stay at Baan Laimai was a short one (only two days).The hotel is good and very conveniently located- just a two minute walk to the beach and five minutes to Bang La street ( dotted with good bars/live music/dance/ - all ingredients for an entertaining night life). Breakfast was quite good. The best part of the hotel comes to life in the evening - bar n restaurant with live music, good ambience and good crowd. I highly recommend Baan Laimai for all types of travellers -singles, groups and families.
Chalong temple is quite good and you can also visit the big Buddha. Island hopping tour is another good option if you have time.
February 05, 2012
Great Hotel in the Heart of Patong
Location, Room, Pool, Bar
This was a great hotel in a great location. Right on the beach in the heart of Patong, walking distance to most places!
Pool was nice and relaxing, and the pool bar was great too, with 2 for one cocktails all day. The restaurant/bar at the front of the hotel served great food and drinks also.
The room was nice and large as well as clean with a balcony overlooking the pool.
The noise from the bar downstairs could be heard until around 2am, but this wasn't really anything that bbothered us, but could be an issue for some travellers...
February 04, 2012
Great Location, Center of Patong Beach
Big Room and Nice Hotel Pool
Upgraded to Deluxe Pool View, very big room with nice pool view. The bath room is perfectly designed.
Breakfast next to Reception area, very comfortable. Served with good variety we enjoy the different choices of breakfast every morning.
1 feedback about the building design, the lift did not reach all the floors, I have to climb up/down whenever going out but not a major hurdle.
February 04, 2012
good location is the only good thing
Definately Not a 4 star Hotel
In need of refurbishment
Reception Slow, non cooperative, and operates from a small desk that causes much congestion check in/check out
Poor Room /Housekeeping service, towels not changed (taken away, but not replaced, every night had to get new ones sent.They even ran out of toilet paper for 24 hours!!
Will not be staying here again
February 03, 2012
Great hotel with really good staff and facilities
Nice pool and plenty of open space,a good breakfast
our 5 night stay was very relaxing,the food was good and the people[staff] actually looked like they wanted to be there and serve the guests.the open spaces and the pool was very enjoyable,with the beach and everything you needed only metres away.we would stay there again and recommend it to our friends.thank you a great end to our holiday
February 03, 2012
A Great Hotel Plenty of fun relaxation entertainme
The Pool that stretches round the complex
all the conveniences of a 4.5 star hotel and some. the room was very comfortable and the staff very friendly yet professional. thereis a great swimming pool designed like a waterway with bubble spas situated around the pool bridges to islands with deck beds on them. there is live entertainment from 10am to 12.30am. the buffet breakfast has a large number of selections. the restaurant in the morning can get very busy so the earlier you get there te better. their omelettes are delicious. there is a taxi rank immediately outside the hotel, there are restaurants and shops either side of the complex and the beach is across the road.
Walking around the street you will find every Shop owner wants your business and they will invite you in almost with despiration.
Families with older children
February 03, 2012
Good location, large rooms, interesting desing of rooms and hotel all over
We stayed one week in this hotel and had no problems there. Room was spacy, bathroom as well. Our room was cleaned every day. Naturally hotels in Thailand can not be compared with the ones in Europe but compared to other hotels we stayed in Thailand this was really a good one. Just the air condition was working not very properly.
Families with older children
February 02, 2012
Busy Location with slow service
good location for shopping
it was not the best holiday, The hotel was in a very busy location, the service was very slow. ie if you ask for the room service it takes more than one call to get your request.
United States of America,
January 31, 2012
surprisingly great breakfast, nice pool
The hotel staff was busy but still helpful, and the rooms were clean. It was loud on the first floor near breakfast, but otherwise the live music wasn't a problem
If you care about noise, try to be on a higher floor away from the front of the hotel
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Great View of the beach" - I have no plans to return to this hotel, great location
- A fantastic unwinder - Had a wonderfully stay definitely coming back next year !
- A nice stay at Patong Beach - the family shared 2 rooms beside each other on the 6th floor
- All Around Poor Hotel - Poorly managed hotel with poor customer service. During che
- All round Great Hotel - The hotel room is located in a great position, walking dista
- Amazing hotel - The rooms are huge and most of them look out onto the pool.
- Amazing hotel - We had an amazing time in this resort. Great location, great
- average hotel with average room - room which was provided to me should be upgraded with proper
- average -
- Awesome Awesome Awesome - Before booking here, I read here and most of the comments we
- Awesome location on the beach front - I had a lovely time at the hotel with my family as it was ce
- Awesome Location, Friendly staff! - Great location right across the road from the famous patong
- Awesome location, nice hotel, pool & restaurant - Awesome location 1 min from the beach & nightlife, good serv
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - good hotel with nice stuff in this hotel and we like this ho
- Bad Experience - Booked for Deluxe Sea View but didnt get the room upon arriv
- Beach goer, this is the place. - Really in front of the beach. Just across the hotel. The sta
- Beautiful hotel in a great location - enjoyed staying in a clean friendly hotel. rooms were a good
- Best servies , great location , exelent rooms. - we had to change our hotel booking bcause of worst servies a
- Bit average for the price - The room was large and the service was fine, however the roo
- Bit of an issue with moulds room but changed rooms - Check in a bit of a lengthy process and unsuitable room but
- Cannot Fault this Resort - This resort is amazing!!
I read quite a few bad reviews
- Centrally located hotel - We were there as a family for the holiday. We find the hote
- Comfortable hotel with good swimming pool view - We have a memorable stay in this hotel during our Chinese Ne
- convenient location - went well--hotel staff was busy but things were generally ok
- Do not stay at this hotel. - This hotel is very poorly managed. When we arrived we were n
- Don't know what others winge about.... - 10 days stay just finished. Found helpful from the start, it
- excellent hotel - I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The room was perfect,
- Excellent location and good facilitys - Good location across from beach. Good rooms in the new part
- Excellent location: Close to beach - I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay again in
- Excellent Place for Honeymoon - I loved it. I would definately good back and stay.
- fantastic hotel close to everything - This hotel is fantastic, has everything you need . We also g
- Fantastic hotel,friendly staff - We(my husband and my 7 year old daughter) made the right ch
- Fantastic location - great value - I booked this place a "cheap" hotel for a couple of night be
- Fantastic location beautiful hotel. - This hotel was lovely and in a great location, pretty much w
- Fantastic pool, close to beach, but poor service - having read previous contrasting reviews, had reservations a
- fantastic swimming pool but room is old - we stay on fouth floor of old building. there is no light on
- Good Hotel and a great place to stay - The first impression when i saw the hotel was "WOW, this loo
- Good hotel by the beach - deluxe room is huge with comfy beds (ours was king size). to
- Good Hotel, close to everything - It's a good clean hotel, a bit noisy up until midnight with
- good hotel, nice location, and some problems - 1- we found cockroach in our room.
2- no maintenance because
- Good Hotel - It was good but poor guest service.
- good hotel - Very sarisfacory holiday at a great hotel . Swimming pool is
- Good Location great pool - Construction in the new wing did not affect our stay
- good location and clean room - the location is very good the room very clean and big
- good location and service of the room was fine - booking into hotel was fine.
has a nice pool,
- Good location but facilities and rooms were old - We stayed there for 2 nights as we found the hotel to be rea
- Good location but not swimming pool at the moment - Friendly staff , good location, reasonable price but not swi
- Good location but tired and used - The hotel is undergoing renovation so lots of noIse. Food OK
- Good location new rooms - Good servies , mainly in the pool and house keeping
- Good location with good service - A good place to stay with valued price.Location wise is near
- Good location, modest rooms and great breakfast. - only some staff speak any english, this made it difficult wh
- Good location, service is ok - the location is good, just the room is too old, but the new
- Good location, the front desk bit picky, but it's - we had an issuer with the booking. the first room had no ele
- Good location/ nice room, not good service - our second time at phuket and decided to choose a hotel near
- Good location - Originally booked the pool view for 1 night, due to bad weat
- good location - the hotel is in a great location positioned on beach road it
- good location - we arrived with fair check-in experience. The reception was
- Good stay and clean hotel but too noisy at night - Generally is a good hotel with great location . Personally I
- good, but a very bad start. - Arrived 3 PM, has waited more than an hour for check-in. Go
- Great central location - Loved the central location of the hotel & staff were friendl
- great hotel for the price - breakfast was good with arrange of foods
the hotel was clean
- great hotel resort style, excellent location - Excellent great rooms, lovely pool will stay there agin!
- Great Hotel that was Value for money! - In the main area of Patong, with free good wifi and the best
- Great Hotel, Awesome pool with bar - Excellent staff, very clean rooms, very tastefully decorated
- Great hotel, brilliant location, lovely rooms - The hotel was just lovely, staff friendly and rooms beautifu
- Great hotel, friendly staff, awesome pool. - I was unhappy with my first hotel choice and relocating to B
- Great Hotel, Great Value, No Problems at all - for all those concerned about the reviews of construction i
- Great hotel - Everything was great
- Great location & lovely room - once we arrived at the hotel.. the first thing that interest
- Great location and a beautiful hotel, but noisy - Had a wonderful time, staff was great only thing was the ban
- Great Location and a big room - I stayed here for 3 nights and booked a king size but got 2
- Great location and beautiful rooms - Baan Lamai is centrally located, the rooms are spacious and
- Great location and excellent staff / service - Fantastic. Would select this resort again if/when traveling
- great location and high class - great location and good room, especially good for couple and
- Great location and very friendly staff - directly opposite the beach and right among all the action o
- Great Location but a little noisey at night - Great Location, across the road from the beach and beach roa
- Great Location but customer service sucks! - it was a short stay and it is very near to everywhere shoppi
- Great location but needs a little love - The Hotel is good value for money but needs some love & atte
- Great location but old style in the old wing - very pleasant great spot right on patong beach ideal
- Great Location but overall a let down. - My partner and I were really looking forward to staying at t
- Great location but poor quality rooms - Rooms were very damp, but location was good - Near all the a
- Great Location but power and tv problems - this hotel is located close to everything in patong beach bu
- Great location but room's furnishing is very old - Our stay were great ! Location is ideal ! The deluxe room wa
- Great location but understaffed - Excellent stay enjoyed every moment of it. The he pool is hu
- Great Location Good Price - Good price for a beach front hotel,
- Great Location Great Room Great Service - Service was really good, room was very acceptable. Location
- Great location right across from beach. - Very nice hotel in comparison to others we've stayed at in T
- Great location with too much noisy surrounding - I came to Phuket for relax and enjoy peaceful.. but they do
- Great location, close to everything - Was up-graded to a deluxe pool view room for free, as no del
- Great location, facilities, staff, atmosphere - I loved this hotel. Had booked another hotel, Baan Nern Sai,
- Great location, Free wifi - Baan Laimai has a great beachfront location in the heart of
- Great location, great service - Had a wonderful stay, staff were friendly, location was exce
- Great location, polite staffs, flooring problem - the new room that we checked in into has some problems with
- Great location, right by the beach - the location of the hotel is great, its a 10-15 walk to bang
- Great location, very near to beach and nightlife - all in all, it was a superb stay, staffs are super friendly
- Great location... just a walk away to the beach - I like the room and the facility... especially the swimming
- great location - A bit hard to communacate with reception their understanding