Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3023)
November 18, 2011
the rooms were a bit small but nice. the breakfast was good and service was okay. the pool at the hotel is beautiful and is the highlight of this hotel. the location is great central to everything. i would stay here again.
November 16, 2011
great location but rooms were small
pool,friendly helpful staff, nice view
great spot rooms are small and basic considering the add said deluxe room. all the staff we encountered were frindly and helpful especially the younger man working at the pool bar as he helped me recharge my local pre-paid phone many times and was always willing to assist us during our stay.
November 16, 2011
after staying at another hotel in patong for 5 nights which was very disapointing the baan laimi was fantastic !! great location across from the beach 5 minute walk to bangla road , nice large rooms , and a great breakfast love the place will be back
walk across the road and onto the beach about a km along there are little restarunts serveing meals seated on the waters edge fantastic ! or if you want a great steak try the chigargo steak house about 300metres back towards bangla rd on the esplande
November 16, 2011
Great location but don't expect too much
location was one of the best but the room condition was not what i had expected as shown in the pic.the flooring of the room was worn out. bathroom toilet bowl was dirty and the taps look at is it has never been cleaned. and worst of all there was a smell in the room.
November 15, 2011
One of the nicest Hotels I have stayed in
I was a little hesitant when I booked this hotel due to other reviews, but that all changed once I arrived. My room looked both over the pool and fantastic views to the beach from the balcony. The room was large with king bed and sofa. This hotel is very clean, the restaurant serving lovely food, breakfast was all you needed with a good selection. My daughter and her partner were staying at another resort further towards Bangla Road, and after 2 nights they moved to this hotel which was far superior. They have a band playing every night at the restaurant which for the first night seemed very loud from my room, but I thought this is Phuket after all where they party all night - so I still managed to sleep soundly every night. A short walk to Bangla Road, Burger King, Pizza Company and everything else so close by. You can get around the main area of Patong by Tuk Tuk for 200 baht
Hotel Feature Tip:
Go for the Deluxe pool view rooms as the pool area is just amazing so the views are very relaxing.
November 14, 2011
good hotel but noisy because of live band
good rooms, breakfast ok, staff nice, good menu
gret place to stay, right across the beach. go here if you are a party animal, not for business, strictly party :)
Close to every possible kind of nightlife :)
November 14, 2011
Perfect Patong Location
Location, large rooms, pool
the perfect patong hotel. located in the middle of the busy beach road, a short walk to the nightlife of bang-la road and the markets.
rooms are clean, modern and large. buffet breakfast has lots of choices and changes daily.
i highly reccomend this hotel.
A visit to Bang-La Road is a must
November 13, 2011
Great location, nice rooms, clean, great pool
i stayed her a week in november 2011. this is a 4* hotel, meaning it's very nice but service is minimal. it's brand new, the rooms are nice, clean, modern tv, free wi-fi (though doesn't work in the room). the breakfast buffet is not good. it's probably worth the couple bucks it costs just so you can grab some food in the am without having to find a restaurant. i would stay here again if the price was right.
Great location: across from the beach, 5 minute walk to Bangla.
November 13, 2011
we had a great stay at baan lamai. we stayed there for 7 nights and then decided to stay for another 16 nights, we booked with agoda on each occasion. during our stay there was a bit of construction going on but that didn't seem to bother us at all. this hotel will be one of the best on the beach road once it is all completed (i would say another 6 weeks). the rooms are massive compared to other hotels we have stayed at in patong ( merlin, davanna, ban thai) the band that plays each night is great, with top notch music. our highlight each morning was our breakfast, our eggs were cooked the way we liked them every time and brought to our table with a smile. all the breakfast staff were great they spoke good english and loved there soccer. i went and bought them a bottle of vodka for there next soccer party haha they were great. we stayed in the pool view room and still had a good view of the beach it was great to wake up for 23 days and look at the ocean. the only negative was the front desk staff were a little hard to communicate with but we got buy. all in all we would defiantly stay there again and would recommend it to others. also consider it is probably the best priced hotel along the beach which is right near bangala rd (party central) and the shopping. miss it already.
Make sure you go to Taipan Nightclub it goes off
November 12, 2011
Nice pool, great location
Swimming pool and good location, very close to beach
Poolsides rooms are worth trying.It has direct pool access from your balcony, so you can pretty much start swimming after you get out from your room.Really nice.Also the location of Hotel is great, right at the heart of Patong and very close to beach.They provide beach towels and umbrella which is good.
Now the bad things, there is a band playing at the restaurant of the hotel, so it may bug you if you sleep early or if you are a light sleeper.There is MAJOR construction going on right now, so it may not be the best moment to visit.Be warned, some rooms do not have windows, read well before you book.Its a common problem in Phuket but mosquitos were everywhere at the hotel, they should find a solution about that.The last thing, they do not have hangers at the bathrooms, so we had to improvise with our towels and clothing.such a simple thing but it can really bothering.
Just a few hundred meters close there is Patong Seafood, restaurant.A bit pricey comparing to others but its a must try.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Great View of the beach" - I have no plans to return to this hotel, great location
- A fantastic unwinder - Had a wonderfully stay definitely coming back next year !
- A nice stay at Patong Beach - the family shared 2 rooms beside each other on the 6th floor
- All Around Poor Hotel - Poorly managed hotel with poor customer service. During che
- All round Great Hotel - The hotel room is located in a great position, walking dista
- Amazing hotel - The rooms are huge and most of them look out onto the pool.
- Amazing hotel - We had an amazing time in this resort. Great location, great
- average hotel with average room - room which was provided to me should be upgraded with proper
- average -
- Awesome Awesome Awesome - Before booking here, I read here and most of the comments we
- Awesome location on the beach front - I had a lovely time at the hotel with my family as it was ce
- Awesome Location, Friendly staff! - Great location right across the road from the famous patong
- Awesome location, nice hotel, pool & restaurant - Awesome location 1 min from the beach & nightlife, good serv
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - good hotel with nice stuff in this hotel and we like this ho
- Bad Experience - Booked for Deluxe Sea View but didnt get the room upon arriv
- Beach goer, this is the place. - Really in front of the beach. Just across the hotel. The sta
- Beautiful hotel in a great location - enjoyed staying in a clean friendly hotel. rooms were a good
- Best servies , great location , exelent rooms. - we had to change our hotel booking bcause of worst servies a
- Bit average for the price - The room was large and the service was fine, however the roo
- Bit of an issue with moulds room but changed rooms - Check in a bit of a lengthy process and unsuitable room but
- Cannot Fault this Resort - This resort is amazing!!
I read quite a few bad reviews
- Centrally located hotel - We were there as a family for the holiday. We find the hote
- Comfortable hotel with good swimming pool view - We have a memorable stay in this hotel during our Chinese Ne
- convenient location - went well--hotel staff was busy but things were generally ok
- Do not stay at this hotel. - This hotel is very poorly managed. When we arrived we were n
- Don't know what others winge about.... - 10 days stay just finished. Found helpful from the start, it
- excellent hotel - I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The room was perfect,
- Excellent location and good facilitys - Good location across from beach. Good rooms in the new part
- Excellent location: Close to beach - I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay again in
- Excellent Place for Honeymoon - I loved it. I would definately good back and stay.
- fantastic hotel close to everything - This hotel is fantastic, has everything you need . We also g
- Fantastic hotel,friendly staff - We(my husband and my 7 year old daughter) made the right ch
- Fantastic location - great value - I booked this place a "cheap" hotel for a couple of night be
- Fantastic location beautiful hotel. - This hotel was lovely and in a great location, pretty much w
- Fantastic pool, close to beach, but poor service - having read previous contrasting reviews, had reservations a
- fantastic swimming pool but room is old - we stay on fouth floor of old building. there is no light on
- Good Hotel and a great place to stay - The first impression when i saw the hotel was "WOW, this loo
- Good hotel by the beach - deluxe room is huge with comfy beds (ours was king size). to
- Good Hotel, close to everything - It's a good clean hotel, a bit noisy up until midnight with
- good hotel, nice location, and some problems - 1- we found cockroach in our room.
2- no maintenance because
- Good Hotel - It was good but poor guest service.
- good hotel - Very sarisfacory holiday at a great hotel . Swimming pool is
- Good Location great pool - Construction in the new wing did not affect our stay
- good location and clean room - the location is very good the room very clean and big
- good location and service of the room was fine - booking into hotel was fine.
has a nice pool,
- Good location but facilities and rooms were old - We stayed there for 2 nights as we found the hotel to be rea
- Good location but not swimming pool at the moment - Friendly staff , good location, reasonable price but not swi
- Good location but tired and used - The hotel is undergoing renovation so lots of noIse. Food OK
- Good location new rooms - Good servies , mainly in the pool and house keeping
- Good location with good service - A good place to stay with valued price.Location wise is near
- Good location, modest rooms and great breakfast. - only some staff speak any english, this made it difficult wh
- Good location, service is ok - the location is good, just the room is too old, but the new
- Good location/ nice room, not good service - our second time at phuket and decided to choose a hotel near
- Good location - Originally booked the pool view for 1 night, due to bad weat
- good location - the hotel is in a great location positioned on beach road it
- good location - we arrived with fair check-in experience. The reception was
- Good stay and clean hotel but too noisy at night - Generally is a good hotel with great location . Personally I
- good, but a very bad start. - Arrived 3 PM, has waited more than an hour for check-in. Go
- Great central location - Loved the central location of the hotel & staff were friendl
- great hotel for the price - breakfast was good with arrange of foods
the hotel was clean
- great hotel resort style, excellent location - Excellent great rooms, lovely pool will stay there agin!
- Great Hotel that was Value for money! - In the main area of Patong, with free good wifi and the best
- Great Hotel, Awesome pool with bar - Excellent staff, very clean rooms, very tastefully decorated
- Great hotel, brilliant location, lovely rooms - The hotel was just lovely, staff friendly and rooms beautifu
- Great hotel, friendly staff, awesome pool. - I was unhappy with my first hotel choice and relocating to B
- Great Hotel, Great Value, No Problems at all - for all those concerned about the reviews of construction i
- Great hotel - Everything was great
- Great location & lovely room - once we arrived at the hotel.. the first thing that interest
- Great location and a beautiful hotel, but noisy - Had a wonderful time, staff was great only thing was the ban
- Great Location and a big room - I stayed here for 3 nights and booked a king size but got 2
- Great location and beautiful rooms - Baan Lamai is centrally located, the rooms are spacious and
- Great location and excellent staff / service - Fantastic. Would select this resort again if/when traveling
- great location and high class - great location and good room, especially good for couple and
- Great location and very friendly staff - directly opposite the beach and right among all the action o
- Great Location but a little noisey at night - Great Location, across the road from the beach and beach roa
- Great Location but customer service sucks! - it was a short stay and it is very near to everywhere shoppi
- Great location but needs a little love - The Hotel is good value for money but needs some love & atte
- Great location but old style in the old wing - very pleasant great spot right on patong beach ideal
- Great Location but overall a let down. - My partner and I were really looking forward to staying at t
- Great location but poor quality rooms - Rooms were very damp, but location was good - Near all the a
- Great Location but power and tv problems - this hotel is located close to everything in patong beach bu
- Great location but room's furnishing is very old - Our stay were great ! Location is ideal ! The deluxe room wa
- Great location but understaffed - Excellent stay enjoyed every moment of it. The he pool is hu
- Great Location Good Price - Good price for a beach front hotel,
- Great Location Great Room Great Service - Service was really good, room was very acceptable. Location
- Great location right across from beach. - Very nice hotel in comparison to others we've stayed at in T
- Great location with too much noisy surrounding - I came to Phuket for relax and enjoy peaceful.. but they do
- Great location, close to everything - Was up-graded to a deluxe pool view room for free, as no del
- Great location, facilities, staff, atmosphere - I loved this hotel. Had booked another hotel, Baan Nern Sai,
- Great location, Free wifi - Baan Laimai has a great beachfront location in the heart of
- Great location, great service - Had a wonderful stay, staff were friendly, location was exce
- Great location, polite staffs, flooring problem - the new room that we checked in into has some problems with
- Great location, right by the beach - the location of the hotel is great, its a 10-15 walk to bang
- Great location, very near to beach and nightlife - all in all, it was a superb stay, staffs are super friendly
- Great location... just a walk away to the beach - I like the room and the facility... especially the swimming
- great location - A bit hard to communacate with reception their understanding
- Great Location - I had a great stay here and the majority of staff were frien