Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3018)
United States of America,
September 27, 2011
Great Value on the Beach in Patong
this is probably one of the best values on the beach in patong. check prices on agoda before purchasing. we saved 50% over the walk up price. short walk to everything. great room, great pool.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Check price on Agoda. Save a lot of money over price of walk up.
September 27, 2011
Big hotel in good location
Pool is very big and beautiful
we were initially put to stay at one of the corner rooms right at the back where the new building construction is. we did not like it as the corridor is very dark and quiet at night. hence we requested to change a room and we managed to get one with a much better view (pool view) and nearer to the lobby.
September 26, 2011
Rooms are fairly large , clean and spacious, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel is perfect.. right across from the beach and in the center of the action. Outdoors entertainment very good, live band and dinner overlooks the beach. They came and spoke with us took requests and interaction with audience. And The magic show very close and exciting at the Laimai restaurant. Pool area is fantastic. I will be staying here again.
Baan Laimai Beach is near Bangla and in the center of shopping area.
September 26, 2011
Rooms are great but reception service is very slow
Great room, pool is lovely
Rooms are great but reception service is very slow ... we had to wait nearly an hour to get into our room.
The free internet service in the foyer was very handy.
September 25, 2011
Comfortable hotel in Heart of Patong
Great pool, good food and top location.
Baan LaiMai is situated less then a stones throw of the Patong Beach. Comfortable for all your needs in this area. Food is good and the pool is great.Although the beach is the interest here.Rooms are big and comfy , but some may have a few broken or unfinished items. But this is Thailand after all. When you get used to Suits, Tuk Tuks and Massage you will be allright:-)
Beware that the restaurant is overpriced, so take your dinner elsewhere. Better price and same same but different at hundreds of local eataries. I stay here again for good price, and good location.
Beware that the Mall, Jungceylon is highly priced and may digg deep into your travelbudgett. And even if Bangla Road is a bit scary, ones you sit down and if your a couple, you will have a good time and the sellers will leave you alone
September 24, 2011
Great location Great room
Great location, near the beach, good shopping area.
I love the hotel and the pool side delux room, had a great trip because of the accessible location of the hotel and the room is awesome. Goes to the beach and swim everyday because the swimming pool is just at your door step. Everything is wonderful except on the first day my parents have to stay at the delux room on the seond floor when we booked for 2 pool access delux room, quite disappointing when we actually got a confirmation email from both agoda and the hotel on the availability of the 2 rooms but still we have problem with that when we reached there. My room's toilet door was stuck and my parent's baclony door is spoil, maintainence didn't come although we called. But overall, Great. Will go back again.
Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free all day in the hotel restaurant, Breakfast buffet tastes good.
United States of America,
September 23, 2011
Best deal for resort hotel in Patong Bch
In shopping for a hotel this was the best deal we found. BUT only via Angoda. If you go in person without reservation the price was more than double. We went to internet shop and purchased the same room online for less than half the price the clerk quoted us when we walked up.
This hotel is on beach, and within a short walk to everything in Patong beach. Mall, walking street, all major restaurants.
September 23, 2011
Good price for budget room with hotel facilities
Good Location, great pool & swim up bar
Cheapish room, but good for the price as we got to use all the hotel features. Air con was dirty but all good overall. Great staff, very helpful and friendly
You have to go to number 6 restaurant. Great Thai food for super cheap!
September 22, 2011
Horrible hotel, very bad service, dripping carpark
We drove to hotel and went in circles looking for place to park because there was no clear direction how to get to carpark. I had to call and get verbal directions. When we entered the carpark I was shocked. There were wooden planks everywhere! As well as other construction material. On the right I could see water dripping quite severely and told my husband not to park there.
The walk from carpark was also terrible. There were wooden planks connecting over drains & the stairs leading up to the pool was so dinghy!!!
During check-in, I saw the staff attending to another man checking out & the man wanted his 3,000 baht security deposit back which he paid during check-in. The staff told him no receipt they cannot refund.
When it came to my time to pay the deposit, I used my credit card & asked for the receipt which the staff gave me. After I commented how rundown the carpark was and what a safety hazard it looked like, the staff did not apologize and just looked nonchalant. After finish check-in, they asked me to wait for bellboy to show me to my room. I waited 5 minutes. I pointed to in front of me & asked them if the room was there so I can walk myself there and no need bellboy. They just looked slightly irritated & told me better to wait for bellboy without apologies or comment. After waiting a while longer I was impatient and went to find my room. I found it and was shocked.
When checking out, I was in a rush & called frontdesk to ask housekeeper to check my room so check out will be fast. They did not do this & only sent housekeeper when I was at the frontdesk. I passed the staff my room key & the receipt. After 15 mins, I was impatient & asked them how long more it was going to take. The staff told me eerything done & I asked for my credit card receipt back. He couldn't find it!!! After some time, he found it & passed to me. Then I walked off & he came running after me & told me he can't give me the receipt as he need the receipt to cancel the deposi
Outside the hotel room was an ugly, grey, blackish wall that was leaking & smelly. I asked for pool view room & paid more & it was supposed to be 3rd better than the standard room. After entering, I realised 1 of the floor panel creaked, very loudly when I walked over it. As I walked on, I realised the flooring was uneven like a camel on 2 different places of the floor probably due to bad construction. The toilet was old, all the taps, shower heads etc all had dirt & were very old stainless steel. There was also a crack on the wall in the shower room. The pillows were also smelly.
September 22, 2011
Don't stay here if you want some rest, because Jackhammers, grinders and renovations all day make sitting around the pool almost impossible. When we got there there was no hot water, the mini bar is useless as there's no thermostat on any of them so pretty well room temperature.The bars behind the hotel stay open till 6am and are very loud, The Hotel was full of arabs partying after Ramadam who took over the bar every night at 5 and played Duff Duff Music you could hear from the beach!
Breakfast is pretty average with only corn flakes and coco pops, no mueslis.And the beds are rock hard!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Nice hotel, beach front, large rooms" - Opposite beach, large rooms, some chaos at front desk recept
- 2 Nite Stay - Went there for 2 nite stay. There are 2 wings in the hotel,
- 4 Star Construction site - hotel is being refurbished and it needs it, but the construc
- A Good Hotel in the location - Good house keeping, but there was some construction going on
- Absoutley loved it! - We booked in at baan Laimi for 4 nights originally and ended
- Amazing hotel, very happy with all it had to offer - Saw mixed reviews of Baan Laiami and were a little edgy on w
- Average but theres nothing wrong with that - The Hotel is quite average but there is really nothing wrong
- Awesome location but poor service during peak hour - Overall my stay was good. Majority of the staff can speak E
- Awesome - Had a great time and definitely a recommended place to stay
- Baan Lai Mai - well... it is one of the best u will find on Batong beach, v
- Baan Laimai- a good value - I actually stayed at the Baan Laimai twice during my visit t
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - Good hotel, friendly staff.
Will definitely come back.
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - I stay in hotel one night and was pleased with my stay. The
- Baan Lamai Hotel - There are too many mosquitos in the lobby area coming from t
- ban lai mai review - The hotel has a great location just few meters away from the
- Beach Proximity at it's best - For the price we paid, the hotel was comfortable. I book a b
- Beautiful nice breakfast, pool not so good 4 young - I loved staying at the baan laimai but the pool wasn't great
- Best Location/Great Service - I was worried about going there, I read too many negative re
- Better than expected. - Really enjoyed the stay. After reading some of the comments
- Brilliant location, fantastic staff. - The hotel is in a great location, you can walk to every wher
- Centrally located hotel - Great hotel, nicely situated close to beach and shopping are
- cheap room but noise with every night band - not good for family group, but good for young singal people
- Clean and great location - We had a fantatic room that despite not having a window, had
- Excellent Location, Large Room - I bought a deluxe city view room through agoda and was upgra
- Excellent Location - Loved the hotel and its location. The hotel is located right
- Exemplary - What a beautiful hotel, with great staff. Wonderful entertai
- Fantastic hotel all round - Although we had already read the reviews for this hotel we w
- Fantastic location and friendly service - As a family with older children (16yr old daughter and 19yr
- fantastic location with beautiful rooms - the location of baan lamai was so good! right on the beach a
- Fantastic Stay - I love the place. The price wasn't very expensive. So far on
- First Class hotel.... - The Baan Laimai is a first class hotel and is a resort that
- first class hotel - We found the Baan Laimai beach resort to be a perfect hotel
- For Agoda purchasers, please avoid this hotel! - I wish I could write something nice about this place, but my
- friendly staff and convenience lace - very convenience to other place but sometimes its crowded wi
- Fun times atthe pool - It was not the best as there was a lot work happen to the Ho
- Good and big hotel..clean.. - i like to stay here again for next trip to phuket..
- good enough - nice and wide the room service wasnt that good but they are
- good hotel, - my stay was good , but there was too many mosquito s and it
- good hotel. excellent location. very good service - Reception staff made sure we were very well served, with a s
- Good location but everything else was terrible! - 1.Service was wthout smiles.
2.Rennovations could be heard
- Good location but over priced and untrained staff - Have never experienced worse customer service from hotel rec
- good location but thats about all - We booked for 3 nights but wished we hadnt bothered. Two th
- Good location for a night out in town - the hotel is located across patong beach, close to the main
- good location, good hotel, good service - the pool is great, go around the room with a bar counter and
- Good location, near beach and shops - The pool is great for kids and the beach is just across the
- good location. - Pool area was nice but very hard sunbeds,you cant sit on the
- Good location - Check-in time is strictly at 2pm and check out time is stric
- Good Location - friend recommend us to stay at this hotel. find it quite goo
- Good location - The hotel is located in a very convenient location, directly
- Good Place to have Beach and Nightlife - The Hotel is nice, great and really big Pool ! But the Hotel
- Good - great hotel, relaxing location. would stay again
- Great experience and upgrade on checkin - Great hotel. Free upgrade on checkin to pool side room. Staf
- Great hotel and location - We loved staying here. The rooms were divine, especially the
- Great hotel and nice room. - the hotel is under refurb and is a bit noisy throughout the
- Great hotel but service needs improvement - It was great stay in Baan Laimai Beach Resort. I would like
- Great hotel in the heart of Patong - Beautiful hotel within walking distance to everything. Got a
- Great Hotel in the Heart of Patong - This was a great hotel in a great location. Right on the bea
- great hotel location is the main attraction - Love this hotel you have the wholesale market out the back o
- Great hotel with a fantastic pool - The hotel was great. The pool area was superb. Never too b
- Great hotel with fantastic beach location - the hotel is ideal if you want to be within 1 minute to the
- Great hotel, even greater position - the baan laimai resort is in the process of expanding at the
- Great Hotel, Great Location & getting even better - Marwan Mynamar the pool side waitress was a gem :) very happ
- Great hotel, great location handy to everything - The building /construction continues nosiy but did not inter
- great hotel, great location, great facilities - i stayed for 3 nights at this hotel because this hotel have
- Great Hotel, Staff & Location! - Nice rooms, Great Meals and Charismatic and Friendly Staff i
- great hotel - just returned from our holiday and we were very happy with t
- Great hotel - Stayed here many times and recommend this hotel it's well ma
- Great location - but thats it. - If you want to sleep before midnight do not stay here, reall
- Great location & breakfast - We were upgraded from superior to the next one for the first
- great location , quality resort - fantastic location opposite beach in bustling patong. if you
- Great Location and big pool - Nice and comfortable hotel, free mini bar and close to the b
- Great location and facilities - The stay was very pleasant and enjoyable. The pool was relax
- Great Location and good ambience - liked the hotel, their staff and overall ambience. it is jus
- Great location and good service - Very sarisfacory holiday at a great hotel . Swimming pool is
- Great Location and great breakfast - Opposite the beach and not far to walk to Bangla Road. Great
- Great location and nice pool in the hotel but... - Everything's good, room is pleasant, toilet is spacious, hot
- Great location and spacious rooms.... - Disappointed becoz we got got our rooms at 4pm ....although
- Great location and spacious rooms - Although the hotel was under going construction, we had a lo
- great location and value for money! - we enjoy staying in this hotel. it's located nearby to shopp
- Great location but cold showers - Stayed with teenage children in old part (rear) of hotel. Ba
- great location but disappointed at management - was shocked n disappointed as when i got there they said no
- great location but it's under construction - the hotel is currently under construction, the newly built s
- Great location but not very relaxing - Our stay at the Baan Lamimai was pretty good the room was qu
- Great Location but poor reception - Resort located less than 100m to the beach.
- Great location but slow room cleaning serivce - location is very good. close to jungceylon shopping mall.
- Great location but thats about it ! - Well not sure where to start, when we first checked in our r
- Great Location but too crowded - this hotel is quite old and the reception is just a small co
- Great Location but very inefficient Reception - patong beach better than we expected. the hotel is in a gre
- Great location close to the beach - we went to baan laimai for our honeymoon, we love the honeym
- Great Location just in front of the beach - Good customer service from receptionists.
Good location ju
- Great location though our room was not so good. - our room was on the top floor so getting to and from there w
- Great location to shopping,beach and night life - This is the 3rd time I have stayed in this hotel and have al
- Great location with big room! - Good for leisure stay not recommended for Corporate group.
- Great location with friendly staff. - Had a most enjoyable stay. Clean rooms, great breakfast, ver
- Great location with oversized swimming pool - would say that our stay was wonderful....our needs were take
- Great Location, beautiful Hotel - Had an amazing sty with friendly staff, would recommend to f
- great location, friendly staff - I would recommend this hotel. affordable, clean and close to