Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3028)
March 28, 2011
position, great pool, best restaurant
I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The room was perfect, service was impecable, staff was very helpful, breakfast was of superior quality.
Nice entertainment (best band in town)
I will come back soon!!!
try the pool bar!!!!!!!
March 28, 2011
Great location but not all rooms are fantastic
great swimming pool and pool bar...
Great hotel with great rooms but however, i got assigned the room with no view.
sad to say, i would encourage others to pay more to get the rooms that actually face the pool.
Do not be like me and get the cheapest room.
get the medium priced 1 and i assure that you won't regret it!
March 27, 2011
its an ok hotel but not a 5 star. nice pool
This is a nice basic hotel with a good pool and good location right across the street from the beach.
United States of America,
March 27, 2011
Great location and view
Very close to the beach, big room, convenient area
I picked this place because it's just right across the street to the beach, only 10 min walk to the most happening street. Beautiful place and good size room. However, I was disappointed with the service. First night the shower was good for 1 min and water pressure became so low it was just dripping water. Went to the bath tub and the water was ok so I end up cleaning myself in the tub. Mentioned to the lobby the next morning and asked for a room change, but was told they can't do that until the maintenance person takes a look. And, the person had this attitude problem. She was talking to me as if I was lying. Of course maintenance never show. Anyway, I was only there for 2 nights so I was too lazy to deal with it. Breakfast was ok.
March 27, 2011
Lovely hotel with complimentary mini bar
Pool, free internet, location to the beach and nightlife
pool was lovely, next time i stay i would stay in a pool access room. mini bar in the room was free and was topped up daily. the internet was free and the hotel also has wifi which was great with the roaming sim card that we picked up at the airport for internet enabled phone. the proximity to the beach was great and also for those that want to shop or access night life it was in a great location, not too close to the night clubs.
Change your currency at the little booth at the outside of the hotel was the best exchange that we found within walking distance and we did a lot of walking.
Families with young children
March 26, 2011
Family hotel, opposite beach, central location
located opposite the beach, this nice friendly hotel has nearly everything for a family holiday. Others have mentioned the band in the evening and I'd have to agree with them. If you like an early night this is NOT the hotel for you. The pool is like a raised moat around the sun deck has various depths and lots of Jacuzzi's. Theres also a kids pool with about 18 inches of water.
for night life lovers Bangla Road is walking distance
eat outside the hotel if you are on a tight budget. We enjoyed the selection of restaurants in the soi's off beach road
March 25, 2011
Awesome Hotel with the perfect Location!
I loved the pool and the location of the hotel
The hotel itself was well situated in the heart of Patong. With the beach just across the road and shopping sandwiching the hotel, the holiday was simply delgithful. To top it all of, the service was excellent in helping us get to various tourist attractions.
March 25, 2011
good location, convenient to patong beach, reasonable pricing,, shld be quite good after d reno is complete,
ask for poolfacing room
United States of America,
March 25, 2011
hotel under construction
looking at the ocean while eating breakfast.
the hotel was rated as a 4 star and i would not rate it a 3 star hotel. i have been in 3 star hotels that are better. they stuck us a room in the oldest part of the hotel. the floors were bad shape and the shower would start and stop by itself. buffet breakfast was good but not great. the best part of the hotel was the pool and location.
all the shops outside the hotel drive you nuts trying to sell you a suit, watch or tee shirts. most items are junk and over priced.
March 25, 2011
Great location, but...
location, location, location...
great spot, short skip across the road to patong beach…
had a few issues with the hotel, staff did not speak decent english and couldn’t meet my basic request for a lower level room and instead provided me a room located towards the rear of the complex on the 5th level which was great considering the lift wasn’t working!
a previous review mentioned noisy renovations, very true, but was lucky enough my room was located across from a new wing which was in the fitting out stages so not a great deal of grinding, hammer noises etc...
breakfast service was reasonable considering it was included in the price...
late check-out, i knew i wouldn't return in time for 12 o'clock check-out so i phoned the hotel to advise i needed late check-out, approximately 15 minutes of explaining the situation that i was not in patong and needed time to pack my personal belongings upon my return, i still turned up to my room to find out my key had been deactivated, another hike down the stairs and back to the front desk!
on the positive side of my experience, over all, based on the location i give this hotel a 5/5 with the beach at your door step, great pool, restaurants, bangla road / night life short 2 minute walk up beach road…
however, non-english speaking staff made it a little difficult considering i’ve holidayed in thailand many times, this was probably the worst giving it a 1/5 for service…
Bargain with the seller and don't selter for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd offer... Rule of thumb, half the price, if they say 300 baht, offer 150 and remember to smile... It's fun at the end of the day... and remember you can find the same items at the next 40+ shops next door!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Great View of the beach" - I have no plans to return to this hotel, great location
- A fantastic unwinder - Had a wonderfully stay definitely coming back next year !
- A nice stay at Patong Beach - the family shared 2 rooms beside each other on the 6th floor
- All Around Poor Hotel - Poorly managed hotel with poor customer service. During che
- All round Great Hotel - The hotel room is located in a great position, walking dista
- Amazing hotel - The rooms are huge and most of them look out onto the pool.
- Amazing hotel - We had an amazing time in this resort. Great location, great
- average hotel with average room - room which was provided to me should be upgraded with proper
- average -
- Awesome Awesome Awesome - Before booking here, I read here and most of the comments we
- Awesome location on the beach front - I had a lovely time at the hotel with my family as it was ce
- Awesome Location, Friendly staff! - Great location right across the road from the famous patong
- Awesome location, nice hotel, pool & restaurant - Awesome location 1 min from the beach & nightlife, good serv
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - good hotel with nice stuff in this hotel and we like this ho
- Bad Experience - Booked for Deluxe Sea View but didnt get the room upon arriv
- Beach goer, this is the place. - Really in front of the beach. Just across the hotel. The sta
- Beautiful hotel in a great location - enjoyed staying in a clean friendly hotel. rooms were a good
- Best servies , great location , exelent rooms. - we had to change our hotel booking bcause of worst servies a
- Bit average for the price - The room was large and the service was fine, however the roo
- Bit of an issue with moulds room but changed rooms - Check in a bit of a lengthy process and unsuitable room but
- Cannot Fault this Resort - This resort is amazing!!
I read quite a few bad reviews
- Centrally located hotel - We were there as a family for the holiday. We find the hote
- Comfortable hotel with good swimming pool view - We have a memorable stay in this hotel during our Chinese Ne
- convenient location - went well--hotel staff was busy but things were generally ok
- Do not stay at this hotel. - This hotel is very poorly managed. When we arrived we were n
- Don't know what others winge about.... - 10 days stay just finished. Found helpful from the start, it
- excellent hotel - I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The room was perfect,
- Excellent location and good facilitys - Good location across from beach. Good rooms in the new part
- Excellent location: Close to beach - I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay again in
- Excellent Place for Honeymoon - I loved it. I would definately good back and stay.
- fantastic hotel close to everything - This hotel is fantastic, has everything you need . We also g
- Fantastic hotel,friendly staff - We(my husband and my 7 year old daughter) made the right ch
- Fantastic location - great value - I booked this place a "cheap" hotel for a couple of night be
- Fantastic location beautiful hotel. - This hotel was lovely and in a great location, pretty much w
- Fantastic pool, close to beach, but poor service - having read previous contrasting reviews, had reservations a
- fantastic swimming pool but room is old - we stay on fouth floor of old building. there is no light on
- Good Hotel and a great place to stay - The first impression when i saw the hotel was "WOW, this loo
- Good hotel by the beach - deluxe room is huge with comfy beds (ours was king size). to
- Good Hotel, close to everything - It's a good clean hotel, a bit noisy up until midnight with
- good hotel, nice location, and some problems - 1- we found cockroach in our room.
2- no maintenance because
- Good Hotel - It was good but poor guest service.
- good hotel - Very sarisfacory holiday at a great hotel . Swimming pool is
- Good Location great pool - Construction in the new wing did not affect our stay
- good location and clean room - the location is very good the room very clean and big
- good location and service of the room was fine - booking into hotel was fine.
has a nice pool,
- Good location but facilities and rooms were old - We stayed there for 2 nights as we found the hotel to be rea
- Good location but not swimming pool at the moment - Friendly staff , good location, reasonable price but not swi
- Good location but tired and used - The hotel is undergoing renovation so lots of noIse. Food OK
- Good location new rooms - Good servies , mainly in the pool and house keeping
- Good location with good service - A good place to stay with valued price.Location wise is near
- Good location, modest rooms and great breakfast. - only some staff speak any english, this made it difficult wh
- Good location, service is ok - the location is good, just the room is too old, but the new
- Good location/ nice room, not good service - our second time at phuket and decided to choose a hotel near
- Good location - Originally booked the pool view for 1 night, due to bad weat
- good location - the hotel is in a great location positioned on beach road it
- good location - we arrived with fair check-in experience. The reception was
- Good stay and clean hotel but too noisy at night - Generally is a good hotel with great location . Personally I
- good, but a very bad start. - Arrived 3 PM, has waited more than an hour for check-in. Go
- Great central location - Loved the central location of the hotel & staff were friendl
- great hotel for the price - breakfast was good with arrange of foods
the hotel was clean
- great hotel resort style, excellent location - Excellent great rooms, lovely pool will stay there agin!
- Great Hotel that was Value for money! - In the main area of Patong, with free good wifi and the best
- Great Hotel, Awesome pool with bar - Excellent staff, very clean rooms, very tastefully decorated
- Great hotel, brilliant location, lovely rooms - The hotel was just lovely, staff friendly and rooms beautifu
- Great hotel, friendly staff, awesome pool. - I was unhappy with my first hotel choice and relocating to B
- Great Hotel, Great Value, No Problems at all - for all those concerned about the reviews of construction i
- Great hotel - Everything was great
- Great location & lovely room - once we arrived at the hotel.. the first thing that interest
- Great location and a beautiful hotel, but noisy - Had a wonderful time, staff was great only thing was the ban
- Great Location and a big room - I stayed here for 3 nights and booked a king size but got 2
- Great location and beautiful rooms - Baan Lamai is centrally located, the rooms are spacious and
- Great location and excellent staff / service - Fantastic. Would select this resort again if/when traveling
- great location and high class - great location and good room, especially good for couple and
- Great location and very friendly staff - directly opposite the beach and right among all the action o
- Great Location but a little noisey at night - Great Location, across the road from the beach and beach roa
- Great Location but customer service sucks! - it was a short stay and it is very near to everywhere shoppi
- Great location but needs a little love - The Hotel is good value for money but needs some love & atte
- Great location but old style in the old wing - very pleasant great spot right on patong beach ideal
- Great Location but overall a let down. - My partner and I were really looking forward to staying at t
- Great location but poor quality rooms - Rooms were very damp, but location was good - Near all the a
- Great Location but power and tv problems - this hotel is located close to everything in patong beach bu
- Great location but room's furnishing is very old - Our stay were great ! Location is ideal ! The deluxe room wa
- Great location but understaffed - Excellent stay enjoyed every moment of it. The he pool is hu
- Great Location Good Price - Good price for a beach front hotel,
- Great Location Great Room Great Service - Service was really good, room was very acceptable. Location
- Great location right across from beach. - Very nice hotel in comparison to others we've stayed at in T
- Great location with too much noisy surrounding - I came to Phuket for relax and enjoy peaceful.. but they do
- Great location, close to everything - Was up-graded to a deluxe pool view room for free, as no del
- Great location, facilities, staff, atmosphere - I loved this hotel. Had booked another hotel, Baan Nern Sai,
- Great location, Free wifi - Baan Laimai has a great beachfront location in the heart of
- Great location, great service - Had a wonderful stay, staff were friendly, location was exce
- Great location, polite staffs, flooring problem - the new room that we checked in into has some problems with
- Great location, right by the beach - the location of the hotel is great, its a 10-15 walk to bang
- Great location, very near to beach and nightlife - all in all, it was a superb stay, staffs are super friendly
- Great location... just a walk away to the beach - I like the room and the facility... especially the swimming
- great location - A bit hard to communacate with reception their understanding
- Great Location - I had a great stay here and the majority of staff were frien