Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3013)
February 20, 2011
best pool in Patong
huge pool, great breakfast, largs room, very clean, perfect location just on the beach
We went to Phuket on a 9 days holiday. I had just booked 3 nights in advance as we wanted to check out the resort first before booking the entire holiday at the same place. But we decided to extend our stay as we were extremly happy with all their service. The pool is probably their best feature, it's huge and runs in an U shape. Great for swimming before breakfast as you have it all to yourself. It's worth it to book a room with pool view, best lower ground as you can jump into the pool from your balcony. Great breakfast buffet, friendly staff, big rooms and very clean.
They have a tour booking desk and we found out that they give large discounts on all their tours. We received Phi Phi island tour for the childrens price - so NEVER pay the full price. Even so we were shocked by the numbers of tourists going to Phi Phi island at the same time. You could hardly see the beach. There should be restrictions on number of tourists per day to visit these beautiful Marine parks. It made us pretty sad.
Also, to avoid Patong Beach, get a TUk TUK (baht 300 one way) and go to Tri triang beach (Resort), just 10 min south - hardly any people and they have massage, a bar, jet ski, canooing etc...our favourite beach and so quiet and peaceful. The tuk tuk driver will pick you up when you tell him a time, and you pay for both trips after he takes you back to your hotel.
February 20, 2011
So lovely hotel at the beach
Nice new room with direct access to the lovely swimmingpool.
This new hotel is right in the middle of Patong just across the road from the beach. We loved staying here and will come back again...
Jungceylon for shopping :0)
February 20, 2011
The hotel is new and not finished working on it.
The staff are the most un helpful i have come across in asia, so disappointed with this.
I would never stay there again. They were so rude.
Good for the night life.
February 19, 2011
Very good location, and nice hotel
nice location; good swimming pool; nice breakfast
good experience. good location saves a lot transportation cost; very close to the patong beach, and swimming pool makes people feel comfortable. I would make recommendation to whoever is thinking to choose a hotel in phuket. If you want to arrange sightseeing or other fun stuff, the in-house travel agent can give you very good discount.
February 19, 2011
Staff were very kind, location of this hotel was good, there is nothing to say except "good".
They have tour desk and many menu.
February 19, 2011
Great Location Good Price
Wifi, swimming pool, breakfast, room
Good price for a beach front hotel,
February 15, 2011
Great outlook of pool and beach
Great view of pool and beach. Close to shops and shopping mall
I stayed here with a friend for 12 nights. At first I was impressed by the pool as it is beautifully lit up at night. We had a small balcony with a view of the pool and beach. The room was less impressive than expected it wasnt as bright and colourful and dressed as well as the pics on the internet. Room service was great and the restaurant was nice. The staff at the front desk were lovely. The waiter appeared to be quite rude at times when ordering meals and drinks however I think it was because they did not understand much english. Overall we had a great stay and it was affordable as we booked in advance. The hotel is under construction but there was hardly any noise so don't let that put you off.
Go to Fantasea
February 15, 2011
Amazing hotel, very happy with all it had to offer
Great pool and close to the hustle and bustle of Patong!
Saw mixed reviews of Baan Laiami and were a little edgy on whether to book a 4n5d stay with them, but it was probably the best decision I have ever made! They have speedy email replies after confirming our booking, the pool is absolutely stunning and the breakfast variety is satisfactory!
They have a live band that plays next to the restaurant and think this is absolutely amazing as they play on through till 1am but I don't hear a hint of noise in our room.
We travelled with 6 people and all of us were happy with the hotel!
The only thing that was disappointing was that the room decor is very different to what you see in pictures. Ours was very plain and boring - just one lamp and a wall painting that made the room look very dreary, not what I was expecting as I saw vibrant colours in the pictures.
Regardless, we had a pool view room which overlooked the poolside bar and at night time, the place looks fantastic.
February 14, 2011
Best of both worlds: Beach and Nightlife
location, pool, polite staff
We stayed in the pool view room. The room is spacious and clean. Not carpeted though, but it's ok, since they provide slippers for room use. It has a veranda with 2 small semi-rocking chairs which is very relaxing. There is no bathtub, but the toilet is clean and looks new.
The pool is very nice, with a pool bar so you don't need to get-out of the pool to get a drink. You can swim until late, I notice some people are swimming at 12mn.
If you plan to stay here, I would advice to take the pool-access room. It's great for people who are too lazy to walk to the pool! Just open the veranda door, and you'll find small steps going into the pool.
The hotel's best asset is the location. You'll just need to cross the street, and you'll find yourself in Patong's white sand beach. Near the hotel are shopping stalls, restaurants, and massage parlors. It's around 7-10 minutes walk to the night clubs aswell, so it's great for people who want the best of both worlds: beach and nightlife!
I noticed that majority of the restaurants near the hotel offer Thai and European food, so food won't be an issue for those who are picky eaters.
The hotel itself has a very good restaurant. The restaurant is just in-front of the hotel. I noticed a lot of people prefer to eat there because of the ambiance. There is a live band every night and the food is also very good. A bit pricey compared to other restaurants in the area, but really worth it.
The staff knows enough English to have a decent conversation. They are very polite. Some words they might not understand, you'll just need to repeat it for a few times or describe the thing you need using more basic English.
The breakfast buffet is not so bad. But they tend to repeat certain foods.
When shopping, always bargain! Try to offer half the price given by the storekeeper.
Try the traditional Thai massage! (always ask for discount even if there is a listed price)
Say "Lot dai mai" ("Please give me discount" in Thai)
February 14, 2011
Nice hotel with good view on patong beach.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- " Great location Nice rooms" - The only thing is the deposit we had to put down was a bit a
- "Great Location but disappointing breakfast" - Not enough sunlight to the pool therefore the pool water was
- A haven of a hotel in a horrible part of Thailand! - Patong is a horribly overdeveloped tourist spot - however i
- A pleasant stay. - A very pleasant stay. Hotel is centrally located and within
- Amazing Resort with fantastic facilities - an amazing resort with fantastic facilities and suprub locat
- Average Hotel - Travellers should be carefull not to misplace anything from
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai - First of all, the hotel rate is cheap enough for a 3-4 Stars
- baan laimai - Hotel comfortable and has an excellent site is located direc
- Baan Laimai - Located opposite Patong Beach, the hotel is perfectly situat
- Baan Laimai - My stay was ok. At my stay it was a lot of working on the pr
- bad hotel - one of the worse hotels we tried in Thailand mainly beacuse
- Bad staff, need more staff - I came at 00.00 midnight. Im very tired with my plane. i jus
- Beach side hotel but room is too damp - Compared to similar standard hotel in Krabi, hotel in Patong
- Beach - Location of the resort makes it a wonderful place to stay, i
- Beautiful hotel and facilities - Clean rooms and fresh linen daily, staff were very friendly
- Beautiful hotel at a super location - u can find everything just a stone away from the hotel (eg.
- Beautiful resort in the midst of busy Patong. - We booked a superior room without window for a reduced price
- Best bang for your dollar in Patong - I have stayed at this hotel 8 times in a four year period.Th
- best pool in Patong - We went to Phuket on a 9 days holiday. I had just booked 3 n
- Beware of scams - The hotels location is good and rooms are clean... That's ab
- Big hotel, great location, not much personal touch - the hotel is big, with repairs going on. few staff presence
- Bipolar hotel/resort but with a top location - Location, location, location! Right on the beach. Anything
- Clean, comfortable and well located. - i was a bit worried about staying at the baan lamai due to n
- Close to all action in patong with great pool - The breakfast here is great and the swimming pool lagoons ar
- Convenience Hotel - It is a great hotel, convenience in terms of location for sh
- Convenient hotel for everybody's choice - It is 2nd time I booked hotel in Agoda web page. Agoda's off
- Crap hotel - Terrible service
terrible rooms with things broken
- Departure unpleasant - I had a wondeful stay until the moment I informed reception
- Don't go if you're looking for relaxation! - I stayed at the Bai Lamai hotel with two friends for 2 night
- Everything was fantastic - Could not fault a thing really enjoyed our stay will return
- Excellent value - Excellent hotel and I will be returning. The swim up bar is
- Family hotel, opposite beach, central location - located opposite the beach, this nice friendly hotel has nea
- fantastic, great, - hello this hotel is very fantastic superb, but little expens
- find another hotel - awfull.... have stayed here before 3 years previous,but it h
- free internet, big rooms, superb location - just opposite to the beach, close to the main shoppimg stree
- friendlly and helpful staff, breaky good - We enjoyed our stay at Baan Laimai, easy walking distance to
- Friendly hotel in good location. - we were given a free upgrade on our room which meant we got
- Friendly, relaxed and great position - The Baan Laimai is in a great position, across from the beac
- frustrating - they advertise free WI FI but it does not work in the rooms
- Good But loud - This was a lovely place to stay with an incredible pool area
- good hotel but noisy because of live band - gret place to stay, right across the beach. go here if you a
- good hotel staff are very frendly - this hotel is in a very good spot on patong beach meters fro
- Good location -- but check-in is a mess - TV sound didn't work, toilet didn't flush, A/C was broken.
- good location bad internet noisy - very croudy bad in chick-in the rooms are diffrent waite f
- good location but not helpful staff. no hot water. - staff not helpful and lied to us many times.
no hot water f
- Good location but still in renovating -
- good location but very noisy - generally good and good people. Just couldn't sleep before 1
- Good location in center of Patong - Hotel is located in the center of Patong if you want that.
- Good location in the heart of touristic Phuket - Hotel seems to be recently build, some works still on the go
- Good location, but noisy construction - There is a lot of construction going on right now at the hot
- Good location,Clean modern rooms - Generally happy with service,staff attitude excellent,Go for
- Good Location - Arrived at night and entered through the back door - first i
- good location - Great location right in patong beach very central to all the
- Good Location - hotel in good location in the heart of Patong Beach and near
- Good location - Service bad, rude staff, filty rooms. The loud music is very
- good location - the best part of the hotel is the swimming pool...
- Good location - The rooms we were allocated were the old ones ( aircon leaki
- Good location - We loved the location of the hotel and the rooms were very c
- Good room. Good pool. Very noisy. - Good beachfront location close to many shopping attractions
- Good, new hotel - I booked the hotel for 3 nights as a single traveler.
- Graet Hotel in Fantastic Location - The hotel is in an ideal location just 5 meters from the bea
- Graet Place, Great Location - Had no problems. Stayed here last June and came back this t
- Great beach front location - We stayed at the Baan Laimai for 1 night. It is beach front
- Great beachside hotel - We originally signed up for one night, but after the first n
- Great for Couples - This hotel was great for my wife and I to enjoy the Patong a
- great hotel and atmosphere - i had a great time stayin at baan lamai and would definetly
- Great hotel for relaxing -
- Great hotel great position - we had a great pool view room. it was large and spaceous.
- Great hotel near Patong beach - we really enjoy our stay at the baan laimai resort. great lo
- Great hotel with really good staff and facilities - our 5 night stay was very relaxing,the food was good and the
- Great hotel would be lovely once builting has fini - loved the hotel would be great once the building is finished
- Great hotel! - We had a fantastic time here and would definatley stay here
- great hotel, helpful service - nice large rooms, stayed in the older rooms and they show th
- Great hotel, poor breakfast - Hotel is great, the pool is fantastic, but the breakfast was
- great hotel - i have just returned from phuket where i stayed for 8 nights
- Great Hotel - its a great hotel to stay in and the location is awsome. rig
- great location and atmosphere - Excellent resort, suited to families, easy walking to all sp
- great location and excellent pool - This hotel is in a great location in the center of patong,cl
- great location and great price - well what can i say about this hotel is im satisfied but sti
- Great location and wonderful service - Service staff was friendly and helpful. Security was at top
- great location but abit noisy - great location but abit noisy at night because of live band
- great location but extremely noisy - We stayed in the front (beach rd) rooms and found it very no
- Great Location but get the pool view rooms - Overall the stay was nice, wish we would have upgraded to a
- Great location but lousy receiption area - Initially we booked for Deluxe, and we got free upgrade to D
- Great location but not great room - stayed there one night after liveaboard diving trip before f
- Great location but not the best rooms - fortunately, the pros save this resort. the rooms are poor.
- Great location but overpriced - stayed 2 nights at this hotel looking for a good deal on a 4
- Great location but service could be improved -
- great location but the room wasn't good - its good hotel with good price but there are too many hotels
- Great location but the service was very poor. - The location and facility itself was very good. The pool wa
- Great location but very noisy. - The hotel is building a new wing and it is very noisy during
- Great Location but very old hotel - Location is so nice, food and accomodation are just OK.
- Great Location Hotel - great location, right at patong beach. Really liked to stay
- great location not good room and reciption - i thing when i come to hotel u book a room pool view , and w
- Great location shame about noisy building work - Stayed for 3 nights hotel is clean and room spacious but whe
- Great location terrible staff - Have stayed at Baan Lai Mai previously and although money ha
- Great location with big rooms - great location , and beach is just across the road ...