Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3032)
January 26, 2013
Cannot Fault this Resort
Amazing pool, service, cocktails, location, modern.
This resort is amazing!!
I read quite a few bad reviews about this hotel, but still booked anyway due to the pictures. I am so glad we did because it was a sensational 5 days.
The pool is shady and Sunny, the swim up bar is great, and the drinks are delicious. The breakfasts were devine, Western and Thai foods buffet, so tastey and not a complaint. The rooms are completly mocdern with big bathrooms and new ari-con.
The resort is well located to Bangla Rd and the beach is directly accross the road. We originally booked a deluxe room and were upgraded to the cdeluxe pool view rooms on the 6th floor, from our balcony we could see beautiful sunsets and the ocean.
The reception staff were very helpful and the pool staff very funny! Next time im in Patong i would stay here again, but i would book a deluxe pool access room, swim up to the room.. what a luxuary!
The hotel laundry is VERY expensive 60bath for 1 t-shirt, but across the road there is a pharmacy/travel agent where you can do laundry 50bath for 1kg :)
January 26, 2013
The beach is situated front of the hotel. Shops are all within walking distance. Great place for a holiday. Beautiful hotel with a swimming pool and palm trees
January 26, 2013
we enjoyed our surrounds
close to beach, most rooms have pool view and nce swimming pool
enjoyable, close to everything in patong walk or tuk tuk
January 25, 2013
Great location, not great value for money
Best location possible if you want beach by day and bars/partying at night
having spent our first few days in another hotel (deevana patong) it was hard not making comparisons. apart from the location our stay at deevana patong was much more pleasurable and at a much lower rate it was also better value for money. as previously mentioned the location of baan laimai is perfect. i don't want to complain about baan laimai as there is really nothing wrong with it, you just pay for more than what you are getting. upon arrival we were not helped with our luggage and were sent up by ourselves. we were given a free upgrade and the room was nice and spcious. we had several problems with the doors. the bathroom door was a nightmare to open once closed and the main (front door) constantly made a noise sounding like a kitten meowing, it would come and go but was annoying, to say the least. also after our 3 day stay we realized that our room had not once been cleaned. new towels were not given to us and we had to ask for toilet paper once ours had run out. we came to realize that there is a switch in the room that needs to be turned on/off to indicate whether housekeeping is desired - something which would have been helpful to know when we were checking in!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Your room will NOT be cleaned if you do not make use of the housekeeping switch within the room!
Families with young children
January 25, 2013
Great location, good value hotel
Excellent location, 10 mins walk to Jungceylon, nice pool though cold
Overall great 5 night stay in the hotel.
- baht deposit per room that was compulsory
- shower water stream very small, took ages to bath. Hot water comes on occasional only, usually in evening.
- room service poor, no top up of soap, bathing gel, coffee
Hotel Feature Tip:
Bring extra cash of 3000 Bahtt so that you can see the exact physical refund upon check-out. Credit card option which I used will need to await 2 weeks after check-out to be refunded. We were short of cash, hence 6000 Baht for 2 rooms was simply too much.
January 25, 2013
great room but service was not inpressed
room with the view of swimming pool,very nice
put us there wait for 1.5hour for checking in, the room cleaning service really not that good, my cloth was on the floor or over the stand light every time we back to hotel. Intelnet was so so slow and could do anything.
ride motor around the island, had a lot of fun
January 24, 2013
lovely service with a smile .
The hotel is in a greate location. Breakfast was great too with very friendly staff members. The reception staff do good work but need to be more attentive. I waited for one hour to check out. They should be reaching to the customer like asking visitors."is some one helping you" That way visitors feel some one is available to help all the time. Sometimes they talk to eaech other in thai language and totaly ignore customers waiting to be served. They can use body language to show the visitors they notice their presence even though they are bussy. That way visitors will wait patiently knowing that some one knows that they are there. Generally they were friendly and had smiles.
January 24, 2013
Great hotel, friendly staff, nice rooms, good food
Stayed at the hotel after a busy trip in Bangkok. Loved the place. Got an upgrade on arival. Rooms are spacious and hotel is very well maintained (minor renovations were underway during our stay). Located on beach road and walking distance to Bangla Road.
January 23, 2013
Great rooms, staff, pool and location.
We love staying at Baan Laimai Beach Resort. This is our second time staying here.
The reception area is new and looks great. The staff are professional and friendly. The pool is a highlight and the rooms are lovely. The pool bar staff are friendly and make good cocktails. The cleaners are lovely and do a wonderful job. It's close to everything and across the road from the beach.
Breakfast was pretty good. But I prefer the fresh egg making like last time.
We will stay here again when we next visit Phuket.
Parasailing across the road at the beach is good fun.
January 23, 2013
Big clean room with easy access to Patong beach.
The hotel is within walking distance to the famous Patong beach. It is also near to all the shopping and eating places.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- “Stay away. Run for your life” - this is our sixth trip to patong, unfortunately this is the
- A great location with a lovely pool area. - we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. the only downfall was th
- Almost a perfect hotel - the hotel is going through a massive build up, and will prob
- Almost Good - If Front Desk Staff are Replaced - we booked this hotel because of it's convenient location and
- Amazing hotel, cant wait to go back! - We had an amazing time at this hotel and look forward to sta
- average - This was my second stay at this hotel. My last stay i had a
- Awesome location and cool pool - super cheap so overall we were stoked with the place
- Awesome... - After 3 hours of flight delay,it was nice as we were welcome
- awsome location, great facilities!! - was a really great hotel close to everything needed all in w
- Baan Lai Mai Hotel - Overall stay was a pleasant one, save and except for one of
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - Arrived about 11pm and the staff were nice and quick to show
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - The hotel room was very dusty,
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - very poor service.cold showers during entire stay.the staff
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - We relocated after first night, the noise from renovations o
- Baan Laimai Resort very good location walk 2 beach - If you are a family holiday and looking for some resort wher
- Baan Laimai - Baan Laimai is well located and guests can stroll to the be
- Baan Laimai=very good! - the Baan Laimai was more than i expected, very comfortable,
- bad experience in this hotel, never go again - I was very disappointed.
They staff are not helpful and th
- bad experience - bad experience, the hotel reception was a long walk from the
- Bad Service from Receptionist - The reason that I booked this hotel is because of the pool e
- bathroom under reno, small waterflows in shower, - need to change room because shower almost no water, very lou
- Beautiful Hotel Great Location - Beautiful hotel and fantastic location. Right next to a lot
- Beautiful location great resort - Had a beautiful poolside room it was very spacious, staff sp
- Beautiful Pool - Room we stayed in was right above where a band plays from 8p
- Big rooms - it was a nice hotel with a huge pool and it was very clean.
- Brilliant hotel with the largest pool ever - This hotle is right across the beach. We had booked a room w
- central and loud - this is a very central hotel in patong. we could walk to eve
- Convenient location with good customer service. - Excellent location. Surrounded by happening places. Room was
- could be better - we got there early would not let us check in untill 2pm, 2pm
- Dissapointing, noisy, rather average. - Hotel was noisy, lot of big drinkers, front room with no win
- Excellent Location and lovely Swimming Pool - as a family with young children i believe the hotel was perf
- Excellent location, great value meals, - an excellent all round experience, check in a bit slow and d
- excellent pool view - best value - the stay was excellent. the only set back is the poor mainte
- Excellent room, needs improve in public spaces - i have stayed for 4 nights, mid august. the room as i write
- expensive for what it is - it is right by the beach and it is close to night life and m
- fantastic hotel great location - big rooms getting up graded at the moment in 3 months time w
- Fantastic hotel loved it! - Loved this hotel so pretty best location room was clean staf
- Fantastic hotel near the beach and shops. - Everything is great about this hotel except their front desk
- Fantastic Hotel - We stayed with two small kids. Room was spacious and was hav
- Fantastic location and a fantastic hotel - The hotel environment was very relaxing with a fantastic poo
- Fantastic location but uncomfortable - It was a good enough place to dump your belongings and see P
- Fantastic location - We were extremely fortunate to have been upgraded to a room
- Fantastic - I was not going to stay here after reading the reviews on ho
- Good hotel and pleasant stay - We stayed for 5 nights in the hotel. The rooms were quite ne
- Good hotel but bad service - The hotel room looks nice and big. However, the room is not
- good hotel but noise area - Rooms are big and clean and the swimming pool is beautiful b
- Good hotel but poor services - The hotel location is good, just in front of patong beach.
- Good Hotel With A lot of Potential - Deluxe Pool View Room was a bit noisy especially at 4 am whe
- Good hotel - It was good pool view but a bit old. The plus point was it w
- Good location & lifely - Cleaning service is a bit slow
Many foreigners not much Tha
- Good Location but disappointed with the service - On our last night of stay at the hotel, we were shocked to f
- good location but hotel staff unorganised - we were happy with the location but the hotel looks as thoug
- Good location but no parking area - In my idea they should provide something instead of my frust
- good location n hotel - 3 min infront of beach, 15-20 min walking distance to bangla
- Good location, clean but needs some room maintenan - check in and reception staff need to understand english and
- Good location, nice rooms, but noisey place - this hotel has a great location, directly across from the oc
- Good Location - friend recommend us to stay at this hotel. find it quite goo
- good location - The hotel staff was busy but still helpful, and the rooms we
- Good location - The resort looks great after the renovation however it is st
- Good price for budget room with hotel facilities - Cheapish room, but good for the price as we got to use all t
- good time - lack of english between staff...ov erall very good
- Great for the price, good pool and big rooms. - Rooms are large and balcony good size. Pool is nice and grea
- Great hotel in a terrific location. - highly recommend this hotel if you like being in the middle
- Great Hotel in the Heart of Patong - This was a great hotel in a great location. Right on the bea
- Great Hotel Pools - The cocktails, and the pool were fantastic.
It was the st
- Great hotel right on the beach! - this hotel was in a great location, right on patong beach.
- Great Hotel with a good location - i stayed over at the old building which is not really a enjo
- Great hotel! Great bar staff! - i've stayed here once before, decided to stay here again, an
- Great hotel, staff and facilities - We had a wonderful stay, the food, staff and facilities were
- Great hotel, very pleased - We had a great stay, good customer service, wow factor with
- Great hotel,great location really helpful staff - great location,easy walk to all popular areas,eg shopping,ba
- Great hotel. Very accommodating - Hotel was great. Would definitely stay there again. There
- Great location & lovely hotel - *Well designed and friendly services.
*Very reasonable rat
- great location & staff - Stayed with my Father (nearly 60) and my sister (26) and we
- great location and clean & spacious room - this is my 2nd time staying here in Baan Laimai. Love the go
- Great location and excellent service - The Baan Laimai Resort was a fantastic place to stay in pato
- Great location and friendly service - The rooms were clean and spacious with comfortable beds. We
- great location and friendly staff - Enjoyed our stay and would stay at the same hotel again
- Great location and good value for money - I stayed for a quick weekend getway and found the hotel loca
- Great location and huge room - when we arrive, the hotel took quite long to check us it. i
- great location and lovely hotel - This is our second time stay at this hotel, the room is big,
- Great location and pool - the rooms were nice but not outstanding. the morning breakfa
- Great Location and very good rooms also - great hotel , good service and very reasonable rates.
- great location but abit noisy - great location but abit noisy at night because of live band
- Great location but bad service - We were given a room on the level 4, after we checked into t
- Great location but old rooms - I simply loved the location! Right by the beach with lots of
- great location but rooms smelt really bad. - wasn't bad just rooms smelly and a mix up with rooms which i
- great location but very noisy - loved the location but the hotel band played until midnight
- Great Location if you want to stay in Pangtong. - Seems like a new hotel right across the street from the beac
- Great location on Patong Beach - apart from the tuft of hair in the shower, which was enough
- Great location right in the middle of Patong Beach - lovely hotel, big rooms, nice swimming pool, good breakfast,
- great location, and amazing staff - Breakfast great, service great nothing about the hotel was b
- Great location, awesome interior & exterior - everything is alright except the WIFI is not too strong in r
- Great location, big suite and near beach. - Went there early but there was no room so they upgrade us fo
- Great location, but... - great spot, short skip across the road to patong beach…
- Great location, damp rooms. - We checked in with high expectations, beautiful location and
- Great location, friendly staff, good food - Enjoyed stay but was disappointed that the hot water was not