Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3033)
November 30, 2012
great location and lovely hotel
swimming pool is big and clean
This is our second time stay at this hotel, the room is big, clean with a comfortable bed. Good location near the beach.
November 30, 2012
Good location but service like in 3 star hotel
Hotel is just behind a restaurant where since 7 pm till 12 am is very loud music. Place is not for families with young children.
Standard of the rooms and service is not a 4 star hotel - max 3 star.
Reception is behind the restaurant not easy to find - no one will help you with your luggage after check in ... easy to hear everything from another rooms.
Even we where in the new wing of the hotel the bathroom was unkempt and worn out.
During the breakfast the staff where kidding about the guests.
My advice - if you can - book a chain hotel.
November 30, 2012
Excellent Location, Large Room
I bought a deluxe city view room through agoda and was upgraded to deluxe pool view room upon check in, on 23 November 2012. The room was very spacious even after the additional extra bed since I was staying with 2 other friends. We can see patong beach and the sea from our balcony. Bathroom is equip with shower and complete amenities, plus beach/pool towel.
The hotel is located across the road from the beach, in the middle of patong area. It is less than 5 minutes walk to Bangla street, and about 15 mins walk to Jungceylon Mall. The street in front of the hotels is very crowded with souvenir shops, money changers, eateries, etc. There are also lots of restaurants and massage places in the small street at the back of the hotel. Very convenient location.
Service was good. We asked for extra toilet papers and was given immediately. The hotel tour desk also booked our day tours and took steps to make sure we are being picked up ok.
The only drawback to me was the live band music played very loudly in the restaurant area outside our balcony every night until midnight. Luckily, we are used to sleeping late.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Decent hotel with good service and large size rooms, very convenient location and can accommodate all our holiday needs.
November 30, 2012
Woeful Hotel service great location
Wow where to start ? Very poor checkin and out service by the staff if you want to be ignored stay here .Live music until late so do try and have a quiet night .On the podtive side pool staff were good and the poold clean .Location very good.
Families with young children
November 29, 2012
comfy beds and spacious rooms free wifi and swim up bar
After reading mixed reviews on this hotel i was pleasantly surprised the staff were very helpful and made sure our stay was pleasant.The rooms were spacious and well kept bed was comfortable we had a deluxe pool view which i believe was not overpriced as some people have written 2800baht is a great price for hotel of this quality location is in the middle of patong beach and also with the new wing open the rear access comes out on soi Kepsub which means you can walk to jung ceylon in about 5 mins and if you go out on the beach side only 5 mins to Bangla rd ,They have live entertainment everynight and the band plays a mix of 80 and latest hits very good the ladies singing have good voices sitting in the balcony at night listening was very relaxing ,thouroughly enjoyed our stay here and would definately go back when i return to phuket
November 29, 2012
High quality Hotel with a great swimming pool
I love the swimming pool, large and clean.
Service with smile and helpful.
Similan and Tachai Island
November 28, 2012
Nice Rooms, fairly layed back atmosphere
Can enter pool from balcony
Pretty nice hotel. Seems to be inundated with Russians, but that didnt bother us! Staff were friendly and helpful, and gave us a free upgrade to a bottom floor room as partners leg was injured.
November 28, 2012
Great Location, great pool, close to teh beach
The Pool area was fantastic
Great location, staff were friendly. The pool area was great, the pool was refreshing cool with poolside service. Close to the beach and bang la, the main area.
Close to Bang La.
November 27, 2012
As a foreword, this is not a positive review. If you are not ready to read it, please book at your own risk. Usually, I do not consider myself as being a picky person but this hotel is, by far, the worst one I have experienced, ever. As I am limited in number of characters, here is a short summary of all the problems (as a reminder, I stayed 4 days/3 nights !) :
- Room not ready in time at check-in. Had to wait an extra hour and half until 3:30 PM.
- No welcome at all (no welcome drink, no Thai smile, no nothing).
- Big room but still some hair glued to the window of the shower. Smelly shower (urine & sewage). There were some red ants & cockroaches near the entrance of the room and the bathroom, and also on the balcony.
- Tired & dirty deck chairs on the balcony : I did not want to lie down on it. The staff did not acknowledge and replied that they cannot change the room, because the hotel is fully booked.
- To have the room cleaned, displaying the sign was apparently not sufficient, I needed to call the housekeeping two or even three times.
- On the departure day, I called the reception to send me someone to help me to get the luggage down, as I was quite loaded (backpack, laptop bag, luggage and one plastic bag). The reception guy explained me that I have to do that by myself, because there is not enough staff. When I checked out and gave the key back, I was given an inexperienced and unskilled Front Office Manager .. He tried to explain me that the hotel was currently understaffed (which is actually not my business for the amount that I paid).. When I asked to talk to the General Manager, I was given the excuse that he does not speak English.
- The reception and breakfast staff is useless, unfriendly, arrogant, talks rudely and very badly to customers and understands English only when it suits them.
Last but not least, there seems to be a serious lack of leadership and respect. This unacceptable behaviour really ruined my holiday in Phuket.
Hotel Feature Tip:
do not stay at this hotel. period..
Families with older children
November 27, 2012
Great location, nice pool.
We had a good time, breakfast in hotel is good. Location is the main attraction.
Don't rent flippers unless you're really into snorkling.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- “Stay away. Run for your life” - this is our sixth trip to patong, unfortunately this is the
- A great location with a lovely pool area. - we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. the only downfall was th
- Almost a perfect hotel - the hotel is going through a massive build up, and will prob
- Almost Good - If Front Desk Staff are Replaced - we booked this hotel because of it's convenient location and
- Amazing hotel, cant wait to go back! - We had an amazing time at this hotel and look forward to sta
- average - This was my second stay at this hotel. My last stay i had a
- Awesome location and cool pool - super cheap so overall we were stoked with the place
- Awesome... - After 3 hours of flight delay,it was nice as we were welcome
- awsome location, great facilities!! - was a really great hotel close to everything needed all in w
- Baan Lai Mai Hotel - Overall stay was a pleasant one, save and except for one of
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - Arrived about 11pm and the staff were nice and quick to show
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - The hotel room was very dusty,
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - very poor service.cold showers during entire stay.the staff
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - We relocated after first night, the noise from renovations o
- Baan Laimai Resort very good location walk 2 beach - If you are a family holiday and looking for some resort wher
- Baan Laimai - Baan Laimai is well located and guests can stroll to the be
- Baan Laimai=very good! - the Baan Laimai was more than i expected, very comfortable,
- bad experience in this hotel, never go again - I was very disappointed.
They staff are not helpful and th
- bad experience - bad experience, the hotel reception was a long walk from the
- Bad Service from Receptionist - The reason that I booked this hotel is because of the pool e
- bathroom under reno, small waterflows in shower, - need to change room because shower almost no water, very lou
- Beautiful Hotel Great Location - Beautiful hotel and fantastic location. Right next to a lot
- Beautiful location great resort - Had a beautiful poolside room it was very spacious, staff sp
- Beautiful Pool - Room we stayed in was right above where a band plays from 8p
- Big rooms - it was a nice hotel with a huge pool and it was very clean.
- Brilliant hotel with the largest pool ever - This hotle is right across the beach. We had booked a room w
- central and loud - this is a very central hotel in patong. we could walk to eve
- Convenient location with good customer service. - Excellent location. Surrounded by happening places. Room was
- could be better - we got there early would not let us check in untill 2pm, 2pm
- Dissapointing, noisy, rather average. - Hotel was noisy, lot of big drinkers, front room with no win
- Excellent Location and lovely Swimming Pool - as a family with young children i believe the hotel was perf
- Excellent location, great value meals, - an excellent all round experience, check in a bit slow and d
- excellent pool view - best value - the stay was excellent. the only set back is the poor mainte
- Excellent room, needs improve in public spaces - i have stayed for 4 nights, mid august. the room as i write
- expensive for what it is - it is right by the beach and it is close to night life and m
- fantastic hotel great location - big rooms getting up graded at the moment in 3 months time w
- Fantastic hotel loved it! - Loved this hotel so pretty best location room was clean staf
- Fantastic hotel near the beach and shops. - Everything is great about this hotel except their front desk
- Fantastic Hotel - We stayed with two small kids. Room was spacious and was hav
- Fantastic location and a fantastic hotel - The hotel environment was very relaxing with a fantastic poo
- Fantastic location but uncomfortable - It was a good enough place to dump your belongings and see P
- Fantastic location - We were extremely fortunate to have been upgraded to a room
- Fantastic - I was not going to stay here after reading the reviews on ho
- Good hotel and pleasant stay - We stayed for 5 nights in the hotel. The rooms were quite ne
- Good hotel but bad service - The hotel room looks nice and big. However, the room is not
- good hotel but noise area - Rooms are big and clean and the swimming pool is beautiful b
- Good hotel but poor services - The hotel location is good, just in front of patong beach.
- Good Hotel With A lot of Potential - Deluxe Pool View Room was a bit noisy especially at 4 am whe
- Good hotel - It was good pool view but a bit old. The plus point was it w
- Good location & lifely - Cleaning service is a bit slow
Many foreigners not much Tha
- Good Location but disappointed with the service - On our last night of stay at the hotel, we were shocked to f
- good location but hotel staff unorganised - we were happy with the location but the hotel looks as thoug
- Good location but no parking area - In my idea they should provide something instead of my frust
- good location n hotel - 3 min infront of beach, 15-20 min walking distance to bangla
- Good location, clean but needs some room maintenan - check in and reception staff need to understand english and
- Good location, nice rooms, but noisey place - this hotel has a great location, directly across from the oc
- good location - The hotel staff was busy but still helpful, and the rooms we
- Good location - The resort looks great after the renovation however it is st
- Good price for budget room with hotel facilities - Cheapish room, but good for the price as we got to use all t
- good time - lack of english between staff...ov erall very good
- Great for the price, good pool and big rooms. - Rooms are large and balcony good size. Pool is nice and grea
- Great hotel in a terrific location. - highly recommend this hotel if you like being in the middle
- Great Hotel Pools - The cocktails, and the pool were fantastic.
It was the st
- Great hotel right on the beach! - this hotel was in a great location, right on patong beach.
- Great Hotel with a good location - i stayed over at the old building which is not really a enjo
- Great hotel! Great bar staff! - i've stayed here once before, decided to stay here again, an
- Great hotel, staff and facilities - We had a wonderful stay, the food, staff and facilities were
- Great hotel, very pleased - We had a great stay, good customer service, wow factor with
- Great hotel,great location really helpful staff - great location,easy walk to all popular areas,eg shopping,ba
- Great hotel. Very accommodating - Hotel was great. Would definitely stay there again. There
- Great location & lovely hotel - *Well designed and friendly services.
*Very reasonable rat
- great location & staff - Stayed with my Father (nearly 60) and my sister (26) and we
- great location and clean & spacious room - this is my 2nd time staying here in Baan Laimai. Love the go
- Great location and excellent service - The Baan Laimai Resort was a fantastic place to stay in pato
- Great location and friendly service - The rooms were clean and spacious with comfortable beds. We
- great location and friendly staff - Enjoyed our stay and would stay at the same hotel again
- Great location and good value for money - I stayed for a quick weekend getway and found the hotel loca
- Great location and huge room - when we arrive, the hotel took quite long to check us it. i
- great location and lovely hotel - This is our second time stay at this hotel, the room is big,
- Great location and pool - the rooms were nice but not outstanding. the morning breakfa
- Great Location and very good rooms also - great hotel , good service and very reasonable rates.
- great location but abit noisy - great location but abit noisy at night because of live band
- Great location but bad service - We were given a room on the level 4, after we checked into t
- Great location but old rooms - I simply loved the location! Right by the beach with lots of
- great location but rooms smelt really bad. - wasn't bad just rooms smelly and a mix up with rooms which i
- great location but very noisy - loved the location but the hotel band played until midnight
- Great Location if you want to stay in Pangtong. - Seems like a new hotel right across the street from the beac
- Great location on Patong Beach - apart from the tuft of hair in the shower, which was enough
- Great location right in the middle of Patong Beach - lovely hotel, big rooms, nice swimming pool, good breakfast,
- great location, and amazing staff - Breakfast great, service great nothing about the hotel was b
- Great location, awesome interior & exterior - everything is alright except the WIFI is not too strong in r
- Great location, big suite and near beach. - Went there early but there was no room so they upgrade us fo
- Great location, but... - great spot, short skip across the road to patong beach…
- Great location, damp rooms. - We checked in with high expectations, beautiful location and
- Great location, friendly staff, good food - Enjoyed stay but was disappointed that the hot water was not
- Great location, great swimming pool - Very relaxing...............................................
- great location, nice renovations - I have stayed here once before and was impressed with the im