Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3007)
Families with young children
October 14, 2012
Best location hotel!
Location, food, pool, band, balcony
We are a family with a 7 months old baby. Baan laimai was a great hotel with a fantastic view! We had a pool view room and it was such a mood lifter to Wake up every morning overlooking such a beautiful view. Location was great, you just have to cross the road to reach the center of Patong Beach and the hotel security even helps to stop traffic while you cross the road.
The complimentary breakfast was average but if you order room service/from the bar, the food is superb at an acceptable price. Cocktails by the pool is one for one, we had a Mai Tai (x2) and a beer at only SGD15.
We requested for a room far away from the band but we could still hear them playing into midnight but my daughter had no issues sleeping over the loud music so that was fine, we could even enjoy the music from our balcony. Flask was extremely dirty but I attribute that factor to their water. Bring your own flask and boil mineral water.
Staff were 50/50, some were extremely friendly some were just outrightly reluctant to go the extra mile. We had some squeaky floors which was very annoying but could live with. Extremely crazy amount of mosquitoes. Bring extra repellent and patch!! Even with those we suffered bites like mad! Overall... We had a wonderful experience besides minor discomfort.
Staff really should be more helpful.......
Don't buy anything from Patong! They are crazily priced! Head to Naka Market over the weekends from 4pm till late, no ventilation, remember to bring a fan or something like that.
October 13, 2012
The hotel was nice. But the receptionist are very rude. All other staff in the hotel are polite, except for the receptionist, that doesnt know how to talk nicely and they dont even smile. They will make you wait for the longest time, before you even get in your room.
Phuket bangla road, there is a restaurant called number 6. They are the cheapest yet they serve the most fantastic food. Do not forget to request them to bring you to their restaurant on top of the hill, its for free.
October 12, 2012
this hotel was very near to the hotel.open window can see the swimming pool.around the hotel many shop for esting,shopping and many pub also.
almost 500 shop ++
October 11, 2012
Great place to chill out
Friendly staff and clean room.
After traveling in China for 4 weeks we were looking for somewhere to relax before heading home. The hotel is directly opposite the beach where I wouldn't swim because of the rubbish in the sea, but the pool at the hotel was very clean and large enough to swim laps, use the spa or just relax in.
Breakfast was included and it was excellent. The staff at the hotel went out of their way to be helpful and enjoyed a joke as well.
We ate at the restaurant one night but found it very expensive and not our taste in food as we prefer "real" Thai meals.
Recommend taxi driver we used to get to the airport he was one of the best drivers we have ever had and speaks good English. Mr Narin mobile 080-326-0509. Facebook NARIN.GTA.
Families with older children
October 10, 2012
Great location, great service
Location, swimming pool and cocktail happy hour
Had a wonderful stay, staff were friendly, location was excellent for restaurants and shopping and beach.
October 10, 2012
not the most luxurious hotel on patong beach but the location is great and great value for money
Hotel Feature Tip:
the seafood restaurant is one of the best in the area.
United States of America,
October 09, 2012
Nice hotel good service but was very noisy. Many Australians that feel a need to yell while at the pool all day and different groups of Arabs playing their Arab/Muslim music with their sliding doors open so the whole hotel could hear it. Very annoying and very rude.PLaying your music so you and you friends can hear it is one thing but playing so loud that you cant even hear your own TV is another. The Sea View room is a little misleading also,we can see just a little of the ocean between the building but not a true Ocean View. Lots of construction going on at this time also. As nice as the hotel is and the staff are good I have to rate this hotel a 6.5 - 7 and would probably not stay there again.
Families with older children
October 09, 2012
It is a beautiful Hotel with friendly staff
Excellent food & close to all amenities
my children & i loved this hotel and will definelty go back again. the pool is lovely and they are doing more renovations to extend this hotel and the workers were not disruptive during our stay. it is situated very close to shopping areas & other restuarants although the local shop sellers can be annoying at times but you learn to simply ignore them and they will not bother you again. the hotel had live music every evening during dinner which was very entertaining and relaxing.
It is at a very reasonable price to have your formal pants & shirts or suits made at Uomo fashions situated about 50m from the hotel. Also visit the mall at Bangla road where you can also negotiate to get some good bargains.
October 09, 2012
Nice rooms but they charge for guests
the location is good, although the area was a bit noisy.
stuff were friendly but just like most of people over there.
the claimed to have spa and gym but they were not ready yet when i was there.
the swimming pool was nice, good for relaxing.
no matter if you pay for a double room, they would still charge you extra money if you bring a guest!
There are many good restaurants around, you don't need to eat at the hotel. Be careful with the street food, can be very cheap and taste good, but I had some side effects...
Families with older children
October 09, 2012
Friendly, relaxed and great position
position, across from the beach, pool, view
The Baan Laimai is in a great position, across from the beach and close to everything. We found the staff to be very friendly and courteous at all times. The rooms had a view over the pool to the ocean and were perfectly adequate for our stay. The pool and surroundings were lovely and breakfast was great.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Lovely Hotel" and Great Location - The Hotel was fantastic and rooms was big and very clean.
- A Great Hotel Plenty of fun relaxation entertainme - all the conveniences of a 4.5 star hotel and some. the room
- Absolutely Horrible - There was a long line off dis satisfied clients during my st
- Adequate room, great location - The resort is in the best location opposite the beach and ve
- amazing hotel with an amazing ambience - It is a luxurious hotel with an amazing swimming pool! it wa
- amazing - wondeful resort
big swimming pool
- Appalling hotel to stay - we had no hot water for first 3 days and sufferred false pro
- Aweful place, run down - We spent 1 week in this resort. When we got there our room w
- Awesome hotel with an amazing pool and lovely room - Fantastic breakfast (highly recommend the omlettes!), the be
- Awesome Hotel with the perfect Location! - The hotel itself was well situated in the heart of Patong. W
- Awesome hotel - I have no hesitation in saying this is a great hotel. When r
- Awesome location - The pros were many! We were right across the road from the b
- Awesome pool and great breakfast - Room size was big, clean and staff were very accomodatiing.
- Awesome Stay, Very Near to the Beach - This hotel and Phuket overall are very awesome. I will be co
- Awesome with just few minutes walks from bech..... -
- Baan Lai Mai ROCKS! - I went with a group of 8 guys and we had a blast each day. T
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - Rooms are clean and comfortable. Although the pictures are
- Be Careful With This Hotel - there are a variety of rooms available at this hotel. be war
- beach hotel - We received welcome drink on arrival by friendly staff.Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel - we stayed at this hotel four years back which we enjoyed, th
- Beautiful place, great loaction, excellent service - We stayed for 5 days, the places was very clean and tidy. th
- Beautiful room, good service and great location! - Nothing really bad to say, close to shopping, night life and
- Best hotel in Patong - we have stayed here twice now and will be going back for a t
- Best Hotel on Patong Beach! - I love Baan Laimai! Best hotel in Patong! Great service, gre
- Best location but worse hotel - even though the location of the hotel was good, the hotel an
- Best location hotel! - We are a family with a 7 months old baby. Baan laimai was a
- best location, wtih new, big room - new renovated room, with big, and well decorated room.
- Center of it all hotel - it is well located across the beach and walking distance to
- Central, ok but not a romantic place - Conveniently located in the middle of Patong right at the be
- Centrally located value for mony hotel -
- Close to all action in patong with great pool - The breakfast here is great and the swimming pool lagoons ar
- Comfortable hotel in Heart of Patong - Baan LaiMai is situated less then a stones throw of the Pato
- Comfortable, relaxed and good location - We arrived and were met by the happiest porter I have ever s
- Conveniently Located - not sure if i would stay again once all the rooms are finish
- Do not recommend - Seaview is a stretch...it is not unobstructured. The hotel
- Excellent hotel with gud service,, best location - i had awesome time staying there,, nice n very clean rooms..
- Excellent location, but must get new section! - enjoyed our stay here, the new room was lovely & we really
- excellent location - i really enjoyed my stay in this hotel cos of the location a
- Fairly decent, but wouldn't stay here again. - i stayed at the baan laimai for 6 nights in january 2012.
- Fantastic hotel and great location - Fantastic pool area with great bar service. Very central loc
- Fantastic location - nice hotel across the road from the beach. the position of b
- Fantastic position, - cons-check in took hours, too long for it to be reasonable!
- Fantastic service, Great hotel. - We were welcomed by the most friendliest of staff, who acted
- geart hotel - we had a wonderfull stay at the baan laimai again, up graded
- Good and nice location. - If I will return to Phuket, I will return to Baan laimai, lo
- Good hotel - still under construction - Good service but hotel needs to finish the construction
- good hotel - its first time for me to stay in phuket I choose this hotel
- Good location and wonderful view. - The hotel was easy to find. Upon walking into the nice open
- Good location but bad service - This was my sixth times in phuket I have never experience su
- Good Location but Poor Staff and Service - We have booked 3 rooms for a family trip with kids & elderly
- Good location but poorly managed - The staff at reception seem bewildered.
Total confusion rei
- Good location but the service not too good - it is near a restaurant but noisy at night time. We are fort
- Good location but unhelpful staff - Nice hotel, with fabulous pool, but the following points are
- Good location thats all that is good - location was good,however that was the only thing this hotel
- Good location, close to the beach and - Good location, one step to the beach,restaurant, mini marke
- Good location, poor service - Unfortunately, got the old room (building), wake up call did
- Good location - Bad service,rooms are old,reception are very rwed and mean
- Good Location - Booked the hotel with breakfast and they served till 11am, s
- Good location - But the bar in lobby is quite noisy during night...The singe
- Good location - No tub in the deluxe room. The rooms are very spacious. The
- Good location - Very central location. Very close to shopping and beach! Nic
- Good position - I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly.
- Good Service, Good Location - I stay only 1 night at baan laimai, but they kindly give us
- Good service, location and awesome service - Service was prompt and polite, checked in and out smoothly w
- good - its a good hotel and you can rech evrey thing by walking ..
- grate location - Hotell nice but i get my room 3 hours after when i should ge
- Great and value for money - A lovely room with a wonderful view.
- Great Beach Access - To begin with the pros for this resort. The location is grea
- great big hotel - this hotel was great. the room is a bit old fashion but stil
- Great Hotel and Location - Great hotel, swimming pool, food and the staff was very nice
- Great hotel with great location - The hotel was great. Stayed in a twin room with a friend. Ro
- great hotel, friendley staff - great stay , great featuers - but checking in was quite bad,
- Great hotel, friendly staff & great rooms - it is a beautiful hotel featuring big clean rooms. the pool
- Great hotel, great location and great breakfast! - Everything was great! Except maybe housekeeping, that was a
- Great Hotel, great service - really liked the place, only prob was they forgot my wake-up
- Great hotel, lovely staff and excellent location - I had an excellent stay! The first thing that happened when
- Great hotel, poor breakfast - Hotel is great, the pool is fantastic, but the breakfast was
- Great Location - love the free wifi - we picked this resort because of its location. when in saw o
- great location - thats about all - worst service ever! took 2 hours to check into our rooms...
- Great location & Excellent services - they were very helpful as it was our first time and the room
- Great location & hotel newly renovated - The hotel is coveniently located and it is near to great foo
- Great location & lovely room - once we arrived at the hotel.. the first thing that interest
- great location , lovely size room awesome shower! - Had a lovely stay- thoroughly enjoyed it. will be an amazin
- Great location along Patong beach - You may have read some negative reviews due to construction
- Great location and big room - Lovely hotel and service with a smile and Great location and
- Great Location and Easy access - The room is big and the service we get from the staff is goo
- Great location and spacious comfortable rooms - Hotel is conveniently located, accessible to many restaurant
- Great location but bad room conditions - The hotel has great location but the rooms were definitely n
- great location but car park way out from lobby - great location but car park way out from lobby if driving, v
- Great location but noisy - I absolutely love Baan Laimai - it has a great location (cro
- Great location but poorly maintenance room - The hotel is nice & good location with nice swimming pool ex
- Great location but service is slow - We stayed in March - the weather was perfect and there were
- Great Location but too crowded - this hotel is quite old and the reception is just a small co
- Great location by the beach with huge pool - The service by the staff was fairly average, however the roo
- Great location close to good shopping & restaurant - We really enjoyed our stay. On arrival our first rooms had
- Great location with awesome pool - We were confused by the mixed reviews given for this resort
- Great Location With Big Room - We stayed in a Superior Room.
As the hotel restaurant is a o