Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3033)
July 18, 2012
Great location, big suite and near beach.
Near the beach and excellent decor
Went there early but there was no room so they upgrade us for free. Huge room with nice pool view and decor. It was right smack in the middle of patong and 3mins from the beach. So it was rather easy to get to anywhere. Overall great stay. would go back there again=)
July 18, 2012
We had an amazing time in this resort. Great location, great room, loved the pool, friendly staff, spacious room with balcony and seats out there to relax. Recomended
July 16, 2012
For Agoda purchasers, please avoid this hotel!
Only the location was good, beside the beach.
I wish I could write something nice about this place, but my experience here was dead crap. For an Agoda purchaser, they put me in a ground floor room just beside the cafeteria. During the mornings, the smog from breakfast cooking could be smelled from the room. Beds had bed bugs in them and I spotted a roach in the toilet.
I was very put off when I asked to be relocated to another room and they rejected my request. I understand abit of Thai and I can hear them discussing amongst themselves to get me to pay more for an upgrade if I wanted to move out of that room. What a con job!
After the 3rd day I moved to Aloha Villa and I ended up paying half the price here for a much BETTER experience. This so called Resort does NOT deserve its reputation. It might have nice pools and ambience outside, but I would NEVER return here to this place.
July 16, 2012
Close access to Patong Beach and right in the heart of the action was a defintite bonus for us.
I had booked hotel transfers from the airport when booking online but they werent there to meet us, nor would they drop us back. But this didn't bother us too much, we would def stay there again and look forward to seeing the completed renos.
Food in the restaurant is not as good as places down the road. Overall great atmosphere tho, certainly enjoyed our stay!
The mattress was awfully hard too!!
The Cliff Restaurant at Centara Villas Resort was gorgeous food, views and outstanding service!
July 16, 2012
A few negative points about this hotel. Check-in took forever. We had 3 different people come up and ask us to provide passport details whilst someone else had already taken them, and it took a really long time. Communication was not very good. The room we had booked wasn't available so we were upgraded to Deluxe Poolview instead of the Deluxe which was a lovely room. Unfortunately, they had 2 separate beds which we had to get them to come and sort out and had also forgotten to provide patio furniture when all the other rooms had some. There was also a pretty bad mosquito problem, both in the bathroom and the main part, so you couldn't really sit on the toilet without being bitten. The staff also weren't overly friendly, either to us, or to each other, which was a little awkward. Having said all this, the pool was great and the room was really pretty. The location was fantastic and it was actually nice to be able to hear the entertainment from our room.
AVOID Harry's Steakhouse and Pub. Whilst the food was great, the staff were incredibly rude and unpleasant. Try Arroi for some nice reasonably priced food. Hot Curry Indian Restaurant was excellent too.
July 16, 2012
Poor Service and old fashion room
I was dissapointed when I arrived at this hotel, the service was poor and there was a time when the cleaning lady came into my room without knocking while i'm still in the room.
The location was very crowded full of tourists and the patong beach was not as good as i was excpected.
The only good thing about this hotel is close by to shopping areas where you can buy cheaper stuff than the one in the malls (of course you have to bargain half price).
Bargain is a must, and try to negotiate half of the price that they were offering.
Families with older children
July 16, 2012
Beach across the road.
Large rooms, nice pool area
check in/out were a little disorganized and there is no real lobby just a desk. breakfast was good variety. beach was a walk across the road. band every night in the dining area which was a good atmosphere, little loud if you want to go to bed early. nice pool area but they need padding in the timber deck chairs. swim up pool bar with 1/2 price cocktails. everything right outside your hotel.
Shop around for cheaper tours can get half the price on street.(in low season)
July 15, 2012
There were 4 of us from Oz. All women aged between 30-49 years of age. We were upgraded to a pool and ocean view when we arrived. Great value for money as our breakfast was excellent and the service from all staff great. The location is excellent and we felt very safe wandering at night. The resturant is also very good and there are places to eat surrounding the motel. We will be staying there next year.
July 15, 2012
Lovely hotel and great staff
Ban LaiMai was a great hotel in a central location across the road from the beach. Beautiful swimming pool although sun lounges could do with a cushion or some padded cover.
July 14, 2012
NICE LOOKING POOL, interior not so great
the toilet kept blocking up, it was disgusting. the balcony chairs were rusty and old, the service was bad. my airport transfer was late so i asked them to call them for me, they told me to use my phone. i stayed her it shud be part of the service then they reluctantly call them. unbelievable. i wud never come back
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- “Stay away. Run for your life” - this is our sixth trip to patong, unfortunately this is the
- A great location with a lovely pool area. - we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. the only downfall was th
- Almost a perfect hotel - the hotel is going through a massive build up, and will prob
- Almost Good - If Front Desk Staff are Replaced - we booked this hotel because of it's convenient location and
- Amazing hotel, cant wait to go back! - We had an amazing time at this hotel and look forward to sta
- average - This was my second stay at this hotel. My last stay i had a
- Awesome location and cool pool - super cheap so overall we were stoked with the place
- Awesome... - After 3 hours of flight delay,it was nice as we were welcome
- awsome location, great facilities!! - was a really great hotel close to everything needed all in w
- Baan Lai Mai Hotel - Overall stay was a pleasant one, save and except for one of
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - Arrived about 11pm and the staff were nice and quick to show
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - The hotel room was very dusty,
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - very poor service.cold showers during entire stay.the staff
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - We relocated after first night, the noise from renovations o
- Baan Laimai Resort very good location walk 2 beach - If you are a family holiday and looking for some resort wher
- Baan Laimai - Baan Laimai is well located and guests can stroll to the be
- Baan Laimai=very good! - the Baan Laimai was more than i expected, very comfortable,
- bad experience in this hotel, never go again - I was very disappointed.
They staff are not helpful and th
- bad experience - bad experience, the hotel reception was a long walk from the
- Bad Service from Receptionist - The reason that I booked this hotel is because of the pool e
- bathroom under reno, small waterflows in shower, - need to change room because shower almost no water, very lou
- Beautiful Hotel Great Location - Beautiful hotel and fantastic location. Right next to a lot
- Beautiful location great resort - Had a beautiful poolside room it was very spacious, staff sp
- Beautiful Pool - Room we stayed in was right above where a band plays from 8p
- Big rooms - it was a nice hotel with a huge pool and it was very clean.
- Brilliant hotel with the largest pool ever - This hotle is right across the beach. We had booked a room w
- central and loud - this is a very central hotel in patong. we could walk to eve
- Convenient location with good customer service. - Excellent location. Surrounded by happening places. Room was
- could be better - we got there early would not let us check in untill 2pm, 2pm
- Dissapointing, noisy, rather average. - Hotel was noisy, lot of big drinkers, front room with no win
- Excellent Location and lovely Swimming Pool - as a family with young children i believe the hotel was perf
- Excellent location, great value meals, - an excellent all round experience, check in a bit slow and d
- excellent pool view - best value - the stay was excellent. the only set back is the poor mainte
- Excellent room, needs improve in public spaces - i have stayed for 4 nights, mid august. the room as i write
- expensive for what it is - it is right by the beach and it is close to night life and m
- fantastic hotel great location - big rooms getting up graded at the moment in 3 months time w
- Fantastic hotel loved it! - Loved this hotel so pretty best location room was clean staf
- Fantastic hotel near the beach and shops. - Everything is great about this hotel except their front desk
- Fantastic Hotel - We stayed with two small kids. Room was spacious and was hav
- Fantastic location and a fantastic hotel - The hotel environment was very relaxing with a fantastic poo
- Fantastic location but uncomfortable - It was a good enough place to dump your belongings and see P
- Fantastic location - We were extremely fortunate to have been upgraded to a room
- Fantastic - I was not going to stay here after reading the reviews on ho
- Good hotel and pleasant stay - We stayed for 5 nights in the hotel. The rooms were quite ne
- Good hotel but bad service - The hotel room looks nice and big. However, the room is not
- good hotel but noise area - Rooms are big and clean and the swimming pool is beautiful b
- Good hotel but poor services - The hotel location is good, just in front of patong beach.
- Good Hotel With A lot of Potential - Deluxe Pool View Room was a bit noisy especially at 4 am whe
- Good hotel - It was good pool view but a bit old. The plus point was it w
- Good location & lifely - Cleaning service is a bit slow
Many foreigners not much Tha
- Good Location but disappointed with the service - On our last night of stay at the hotel, we were shocked to f
- good location but hotel staff unorganised - we were happy with the location but the hotel looks as thoug
- Good location but no parking area - In my idea they should provide something instead of my frust
- good location n hotel - 3 min infront of beach, 15-20 min walking distance to bangla
- Good location, clean but needs some room maintenan - check in and reception staff need to understand english and
- Good location, nice rooms, but noisey place - this hotel has a great location, directly across from the oc
- good location - The hotel staff was busy but still helpful, and the rooms we
- Good location - The resort looks great after the renovation however it is st
- Good price for budget room with hotel facilities - Cheapish room, but good for the price as we got to use all t
- good time - lack of english between staff...ov erall very good
- Great for the price, good pool and big rooms. - Rooms are large and balcony good size. Pool is nice and grea
- Great hotel in a terrific location. - highly recommend this hotel if you like being in the middle
- Great Hotel Pools - The cocktails, and the pool were fantastic.
It was the st
- Great hotel right on the beach! - this hotel was in a great location, right on patong beach.
- Great Hotel with a good location - i stayed over at the old building which is not really a enjo
- Great hotel! Great bar staff! - i've stayed here once before, decided to stay here again, an
- Great hotel, staff and facilities - We had a wonderful stay, the food, staff and facilities were
- Great hotel, very pleased - We had a great stay, good customer service, wow factor with
- Great hotel,great location really helpful staff - great location,easy walk to all popular areas,eg shopping,ba
- Great hotel. Very accommodating - Hotel was great. Would definitely stay there again. There
- Great location & lovely hotel - *Well designed and friendly services.
*Very reasonable rat
- great location & staff - Stayed with my Father (nearly 60) and my sister (26) and we
- great location and clean & spacious room - this is my 2nd time staying here in Baan Laimai. Love the go
- Great location and excellent service - The Baan Laimai Resort was a fantastic place to stay in pato
- Great location and friendly service - The rooms were clean and spacious with comfortable beds. We
- great location and friendly staff - Enjoyed our stay and would stay at the same hotel again
- Great location and good value for money - I stayed for a quick weekend getway and found the hotel loca
- Great location and huge room - when we arrive, the hotel took quite long to check us it. i
- great location and lovely hotel - This is our second time stay at this hotel, the room is big,
- Great location and pool - the rooms were nice but not outstanding. the morning breakfa
- Great Location and very good rooms also - great hotel , good service and very reasonable rates.
- great location but abit noisy - great location but abit noisy at night because of live band
- Great location but bad service - We were given a room on the level 4, after we checked into t
- Great location but old rooms - I simply loved the location! Right by the beach with lots of
- great location but rooms smelt really bad. - wasn't bad just rooms smelly and a mix up with rooms which i
- great location but very noisy - loved the location but the hotel band played until midnight
- Great Location if you want to stay in Pangtong. - Seems like a new hotel right across the street from the beac
- Great location on Patong Beach - apart from the tuft of hair in the shower, which was enough
- Great location right in the middle of Patong Beach - lovely hotel, big rooms, nice swimming pool, good breakfast,
- great location, and amazing staff - Breakfast great, service great nothing about the hotel was b
- Great location, awesome interior & exterior - everything is alright except the WIFI is not too strong in r
- Great location, big suite and near beach. - Went there early but there was no room so they upgrade us fo
- Great location, but... - great spot, short skip across the road to patong beach…
- Great location, damp rooms. - We checked in with high expectations, beautiful location and
- Great location, friendly staff, good food - Enjoyed stay but was disappointed that the hot water was not
- Great location, great swimming pool - Very relaxing...............................................
- great location, nice renovations - I have stayed here once before and was impressed with the im