Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3023)
May 01, 2012
Excellent location: Close to beach
best features of the hotel is the location
I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay again in my next visit to Phuket. Overall service was satisfying.
April 30, 2012
smile was hard to get
close to beach and to shopping area and night life
not bad when you first see it but we got a very noisy room next to construction site annexed to the hotel itself.
i can't say hotel staff were friendly at all, i had to pull a smile from them.
when i booked for a tour guide outside of the hotel (they close on sundays), they were late for an hour and i thought they were not coming anymore, i seemed help from the reception of the hotel to call them, but all they did was telling me "a local call will cost u 18 bht / min" !!!
rooms are clean but dark and the windows used for the balcony are double glazed but duty from the inside & no way to be cleaned... it ruins totally the pool view!
April 30, 2012
The Baan Laimai is a first class hotel and is a resort that is known through out Patong. It has exceptional food and the service is also first class.
The pool is nice and beautiful but because of the shade I found it a little cold. Also don't expect to get much of a tan around the pool and you are over shadowed by the rest of the hotel with rooms and balconies looking down at you from three sides.
The deal i took with Agoda was for the Superior room. When i arrived, i was shown to the superior rooms which were hidden away behind the checkin desk, behind a screen. The doors to the rooms didn't appear to be secure and the porter advised my thai partner to use the safe as nothing would be covered by insurance.
At about 6pm the live band started and this was very loud until 12pm when it finished.
All superior rooms are deafened by the band.
Other than those points its a first class hotel.
Overpriced but as is all of Phuket!!
Families with older children
April 29, 2012
Perfect location with very hospitable staff
Best location, very friendly and helpful staff
It could been a perfect hotel since they have the best location,huge swimming pool, friendly, helpful staff however they dont have sauna..but it should be ok since the hotel is really clean
April 28, 2012
Good location n large rooms
For the price it was ok. Quite noisy n breakfast ok nothing much.
Location is very good. Close to beach, shopping, restaurants n nightclubs n bars. All within walking distance.
April 28, 2012
free internet, big rooms, superb location
just opposite to the beach, close to the main shoppimg street and good service staff. No window room was a bit disapointing butnit was indeed exactly what we paid for, no complains. Overall the hotel is a bit old, or looks like...
United States of America,
April 26, 2012
Great Location, great rooms, Over Priced
the staff at the front desk were basiclly worthless once there was a problem.
the rooms were extremely over priced. not dirty but not clean. we understood the rooms were being discounted but we didn't expect to be staying in the lobbyu behind the frot desk.
we booked two rooms and the 4 people traveling got attacked by moskitos through out the night while trying to sleep.
Night life a good location. The bar band was good. Across from beach, but the beach water wasn't very clean. The pool was wonderful
United States of America,
April 26, 2012
great pool, nice location in Patong
It was a bit of a labyrinth to go through the restaurant, through the libby, up an elevatir down 5 steps, then back up 5 different steps, then down the corridor to get to our room everytime. The hotel was semi-modern and located in the heart if noisy patong but it was a good hub to go other islands.
If you go on a boat trip, pay the extra money and use Usland Hoppers and take the speedboat with 24 max people.
April 25, 2012
Right on the beach and main road
the rooms are large but sparsely furnished, a desk and chair would be handy.
they have used imitation wooden floors and our room had a huge bulge which was a major trip hazard.
when the room was serviced the items used ie soap, shampoo were not replaced until you asked for it.
the restaurant and bar are excellent with very good live entertainment every night.
the breakfast selection was not very large but you could always get a feed.
Families with young children
April 24, 2012
verry verry good location
location, clean n big room, good air, also nice staff
wouww banget, two thumbs for this hotel n i won't forget baan laimai beach resort on phuket. everything is verry good, location in the middle of the side walk shopping, big restaurants, in front of the beach, wouww for everything, i can't explain one by one, the staff nice, the room big enough, the swimming pool large. oh ya 8 thumbs from my hubby and 2 of my children thumbs together for baan laimai beach resort
choose this hotel when you are in phuket, you'll never regreat it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Baan Laimai Beach Resort, Phuket
- "Great View of the beach" - I have no plans to return to this hotel, great location
- A fantastic unwinder - Had a wonderfully stay definitely coming back next year !
- A nice stay at Patong Beach - the family shared 2 rooms beside each other on the 6th floor
- All Around Poor Hotel - Poorly managed hotel with poor customer service. During che
- All round Great Hotel - The hotel room is located in a great position, walking dista
- Amazing hotel - The rooms are huge and most of them look out onto the pool.
- Amazing hotel - We had an amazing time in this resort. Great location, great
- average hotel with average room - room which was provided to me should be upgraded with proper
- average -
- Awesome Awesome Awesome - Before booking here, I read here and most of the comments we
- Awesome location on the beach front - I had a lovely time at the hotel with my family as it was ce
- Awesome Location, Friendly staff! - Great location right across the road from the famous patong
- Awesome location, nice hotel, pool & restaurant - Awesome location 1 min from the beach & nightlife, good serv
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort, -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort -
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort - good hotel with nice stuff in this hotel and we like this ho
- Bad Experience - Booked for Deluxe Sea View but didnt get the room upon arriv
- Beach goer, this is the place. - Really in front of the beach. Just across the hotel. The sta
- Beautiful hotel in a great location - enjoyed staying in a clean friendly hotel. rooms were a good
- Best servies , great location , exelent rooms. - we had to change our hotel booking bcause of worst servies a
- Bit average for the price - The room was large and the service was fine, however the roo
- Bit of an issue with moulds room but changed rooms - Check in a bit of a lengthy process and unsuitable room but
- Cannot Fault this Resort - This resort is amazing!!
I read quite a few bad reviews
- Centrally located hotel - We were there as a family for the holiday. We find the hote
- Comfortable hotel with good swimming pool view - We have a memorable stay in this hotel during our Chinese Ne
- convenient location - went well--hotel staff was busy but things were generally ok
- Do not stay at this hotel. - This hotel is very poorly managed. When we arrived we were n
- Don't know what others winge about.... - 10 days stay just finished. Found helpful from the start, it
- excellent hotel - I had a wonderful time at this hotel. The room was perfect,
- Excellent location and good facilitys - Good location across from beach. Good rooms in the new part
- Excellent location: Close to beach - I totally enjoyed the stay and will definitely stay again in
- Excellent Place for Honeymoon - I loved it. I would definately good back and stay.
- fantastic hotel close to everything - This hotel is fantastic, has everything you need . We also g
- Fantastic hotel,friendly staff - We(my husband and my 7 year old daughter) made the right ch
- Fantastic location - great value - I booked this place a "cheap" hotel for a couple of night be
- Fantastic location beautiful hotel. - This hotel was lovely and in a great location, pretty much w
- Fantastic pool, close to beach, but poor service - having read previous contrasting reviews, had reservations a
- fantastic swimming pool but room is old - we stay on fouth floor of old building. there is no light on
- Good Hotel and a great place to stay - The first impression when i saw the hotel was "WOW, this loo
- Good hotel by the beach - deluxe room is huge with comfy beds (ours was king size). to
- Good Hotel, close to everything - It's a good clean hotel, a bit noisy up until midnight with
- good hotel, nice location, and some problems - 1- we found cockroach in our room.
2- no maintenance because
- Good Hotel - It was good but poor guest service.
- good hotel - Very sarisfacory holiday at a great hotel . Swimming pool is
- Good Location great pool - Construction in the new wing did not affect our stay
- good location and clean room - the location is very good the room very clean and big
- good location and service of the room was fine - booking into hotel was fine.
has a nice pool,
- Good location but facilities and rooms were old - We stayed there for 2 nights as we found the hotel to be rea
- Good location but not swimming pool at the moment - Friendly staff , good location, reasonable price but not swi
- Good location but tired and used - The hotel is undergoing renovation so lots of noIse. Food OK
- Good location new rooms - Good servies , mainly in the pool and house keeping
- Good location with good service - A good place to stay with valued price.Location wise is near
- Good location, modest rooms and great breakfast. - only some staff speak any english, this made it difficult wh
- Good location, service is ok - the location is good, just the room is too old, but the new
- Good location, the front desk bit picky, but it's - we had an issuer with the booking. the first room had no ele
- Good location/ nice room, not good service - our second time at phuket and decided to choose a hotel near
- Good location - Originally booked the pool view for 1 night, due to bad weat
- good location - the hotel is in a great location positioned on beach road it
- good location - we arrived with fair check-in experience. The reception was
- Good stay and clean hotel but too noisy at night - Generally is a good hotel with great location . Personally I
- good, but a very bad start. - Arrived 3 PM, has waited more than an hour for check-in. Go
- Great central location - Loved the central location of the hotel & staff were friendl
- great hotel for the price - breakfast was good with arrange of foods
the hotel was clean
- great hotel resort style, excellent location - Excellent great rooms, lovely pool will stay there agin!
- Great Hotel that was Value for money! - In the main area of Patong, with free good wifi and the best
- Great Hotel, Awesome pool with bar - Excellent staff, very clean rooms, very tastefully decorated
- Great hotel, brilliant location, lovely rooms - The hotel was just lovely, staff friendly and rooms beautifu
- Great hotel, friendly staff, awesome pool. - I was unhappy with my first hotel choice and relocating to B
- Great Hotel, Great Value, No Problems at all - for all those concerned about the reviews of construction i
- Great hotel - Everything was great
- Great location & lovely room - once we arrived at the hotel.. the first thing that interest
- Great location and a beautiful hotel, but noisy - Had a wonderful time, staff was great only thing was the ban
- Great Location and a big room - I stayed here for 3 nights and booked a king size but got 2
- Great location and beautiful rooms - Baan Lamai is centrally located, the rooms are spacious and
- Great location and excellent staff / service - Fantastic. Would select this resort again if/when traveling
- great location and high class - great location and good room, especially good for couple and
- Great location and very friendly staff - directly opposite the beach and right among all the action o
- Great Location but a little noisey at night - Great Location, across the road from the beach and beach roa
- Great Location but customer service sucks! - it was a short stay and it is very near to everywhere shoppi
- Great location but needs a little love - The Hotel is good value for money but needs some love & atte
- Great location but old style in the old wing - very pleasant great spot right on patong beach ideal
- Great Location but overall a let down. - My partner and I were really looking forward to staying at t
- Great location but poor quality rooms - Rooms were very damp, but location was good - Near all the a
- Great Location but power and tv problems - this hotel is located close to everything in patong beach bu
- Great location but room's furnishing is very old - Our stay were great ! Location is ideal ! The deluxe room wa
- Great location but understaffed - Excellent stay enjoyed every moment of it. The he pool is hu
- Great Location Good Price - Good price for a beach front hotel,
- Great Location Great Room Great Service - Service was really good, room was very acceptable. Location
- Great location right across from beach. - Very nice hotel in comparison to others we've stayed at in T
- Great location with too much noisy surrounding - I came to Phuket for relax and enjoy peaceful.. but they do
- Great location, close to everything - Was up-graded to a deluxe pool view room for free, as no del
- Great location, facilities, staff, atmosphere - I loved this hotel. Had booked another hotel, Baan Nern Sai,
- Great location, Free wifi - Baan Laimai has a great beachfront location in the heart of
- Great location, great service - Had a wonderful stay, staff were friendly, location was exce
- Great location, polite staffs, flooring problem - the new room that we checked in into has some problems with
- Great location, right by the beach - the location of the hotel is great, its a 10-15 walk to bang
- Great location, very near to beach and nightlife - all in all, it was a superb stay, staffs are super friendly
- Great location... just a walk away to the beach - I like the room and the facility... especially the swimming
- great location - A bit hard to communacate with reception their understanding