Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1993)
March 25, 2010
Good services from staff. Staff always greeting us with smile, it's warm. nearby Patong beach and 7-11 just right beside Burasari. Breakfast is great, variety of foods to choose.
Families with young children
March 25, 2010
Fantastic Place to Stay
Close to the beach, free mini bar, friendly staff
This hotel is a great place to stay. We have stayed here twice in two years. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are nice and clean and very good value for money. Only a very very short walk from the beach and great for families.
United States of America,
March 25, 2010
Right by the beach boyee
- Nice people
- Clean rooms
We pulled up and they were really friendly. They brought us into an air conditioned room to check in which was real nice as it was hot as heck. It is right by the beach and also right by the street market. The party street (forget name) was a short walk away as well. Pretty good location although we only spent a night there. The smoothie i got from the front of the hotel wasn't that great. I should have got the slushee type drink...
Hotel Feature Tip:
The lady by the 7/11 does laundry real cheap if you need it. She is right to the right of the hotel as you walk out.
March 22, 2010
Close to all the madness, yet very private.
This is my second stay at the Burasari Hotel and I was surprised to see some refreshing changes. The inclusion of pool tables and library is great. Good fun during an afternoon drink. I love this place. Its close to all the madness but also very private. If you like a buffet breakfast you wont be disappointed. It has a bit of everything. There is some works going on with some rooms but you dont really notice. Overall this place to suited to a lone traveller or a couple. I wouldn't choose this place if you have kids. Its more a romantic retreat.
March 18, 2010
the staff is very helpful, the BBQ food is good, the room we stay is ok but aircon not very cool, location is good, spa is good but price a bit high, swimming pool not back, over all is good, will consider to come back n stay n also will recomment to friend to stay this hotel.
clothing, sunglass n more..
March 18, 2010
What and amzing hotel!
Close to the main street, yet far enough not to be bothered with the sound. Beautiful decor and environment, pool is amazing, breakfast is perfect! Couldn't ask for anything more. Had every food imaginable. Pools were great. Rooms spacious, clean and well kept. Spa had good deals and was reasonably priced.
Close to the action, yet far enough from it, the location couldn't be more perfect! We could walk everywhere by day and night and only a quick walk to the beach. The pools were beautiful but not enough day beds and not enough of them in the sun. The breakfast was amazing and a great way to start the day! the rooms were spacious and well serviced, clean and had all the amenities. A magnificent hotel and we will definitely come back!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try the Early-Bird Specials at the day spa for up to 50% savings!
March 17, 2010
Efficient cleaning, good location, lovely basket & beach towels, free daily refill of bar drinks & snacks
Boyfriend & I took an elite room on the second floor. It was spacious & clean enough. Overall, rather pleased with facilities, food, & location.
Only thing marring our experience was a few of the staff at front desk. They were unhelpful with answering our queries on how to book a cab to the airport, slow to lend us an adaptor, & generally not attentive.
Families with young children
March 14, 2010
Great Interior and Ambiance.
1. Interior design and ambiance.
3. Great offer and packages.
I've choosed Burasari because of its design and ambiance. Burasari doesn't look like a very typical hotel, after all it's a boutique hotel right. I love the hotel architecture and interior, truly shows uniqueness of Thai's. Love the lobby, small but very Thai's in design. Welcome drinks with quick check in n check out.
Room is great, stayed at Elite Thai, love the deco with local handicraft n furniture some more managed to get pool view. Managed to get buy 3 nights free 1 nights offer. Room is big and still spacious even though we have extra bed, the other is queen size bed. Complimentary drinks and snack in fridge, 3 beach towels with rattan bag, bath robe n slippers. Love the huge day bed at balcony. Rooms cleaned everyday also they changed towels daily and refill the fridge.
There's two pool, the smaller has a very nice design ambiance, the big one surrounded by greens. Breakfast is great but not much variety and room service is fast enough. Very very closed to the beach n 7Eleven just next to the hotel, next to 7E is Marriott Courtyard Hotel and Hard Rock Cafe. Holiday Inn just across the street. Night scene are quite closed-Bang-La Road, 10 minutes walk.
**If I ever visit Phuket again, Burasari will definitely my 1st choice.**
For cheaper things such as dress, tshirt, go to night market nearby Wat Naka before Phuket town. Shops and market quite expensive in Patong Area. Most shops and market assistant in Patong are form Bangladesh and they are very very rude. Better go to shops and run buy Thais', they are very nice and polite. Go early to Phuket Fantasea, snorkeling at Phi Phi Island and don't forget elephant ride. If you are muslim, halal food are very hard to find but usually just go to the Middle East restaurants. Food and things are quite expensive in Phuket, Bali are a lot more cheaper.
March 12, 2010
Great Deal Hotel In Patong
I like the hotel concept and the location in Patong was great, the bed is definitely big enough and the air-cond didn't dissapoint me given the hot weather. The front desk are quite helpful and friendly.
If you like the crowd and excitement of Patong area, I would recommend this hotel for its location. There are a lot of stalls selling all kinds of merchandising and souvenir, do remember to get some comparison for price and try not to buy especially along the patong beach as it is more expensive there. Please also beware that if you are buying T-shirt, I found that some stall do sell different quality from the sample on display.
Hotel Feature Tip:
This hotel does provide you with the convenient of baggage storage as well as shower after your check-out if your flight is a night or evening flight.
March 12, 2010
Beautiful tropical settings with two pools.
Close to beach, shops, bars.
Nicer end of Patong beach as not as crowded.
Complimentary daily refill of minibar.
Breakfast is good.
"Wow" what beautiful pools & gardens - great for relaxing, romancing & forgetting all your problems as that is what holidaying is all about. They have not left out anything to complete the perfect setting. They even have a pet bird that loves talking & singing. Just a min walk to the beach, shops, bars & it is at the nicer end of Patong Beach which is not as busy. The service was good & staff were very helpful & gave good advise. I am glad I listened to my daughter-in-law who stayed there too. I definitely made the right choice & will stay there the next time if they keep up the good deals.
The Day Trips are worth going to Bond Island, Phi Phi & Fantasia & the elephant ride. Shop around & get good deals.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Burasari Resort Phuket, Phuket
- 2 thumbs up hotel - Ideal hotel location
Bars, Restaurant, Convinient store, Fas
- A Gem in Patong - The service is above expectation. My family trip to Phuket w
- A little bit of Luxury - Burasari is far enough but close enough to the action of Pat
- A magic hotel with a good location - This hotel is real gem. A four star hotel with five star ser
- a very nice hotel for lovers - the premier room is close to the street, it's noisy in the n
- Above expectation -
- Absolutely Delightful Stay. - Spent 2 days there in January 27, the layout of the hotel is
- An oasis in busy Patong - I'd wanted a room opening out to the pool, but after staying
- Bad start but good result - On arrival we were disappointed with our accomodation as we
- bathroom need to be improve -
- Beautiful hotel and nice staff. - defenetely would stay here again , alittle pricy for thailan
- beautiful hotel in great location - Amazing buffet breakfas, filled us for the day! great lcoati
- Beautiful hotel with an old-world charm - i was really impressed with how beautifully the hotel was de
- Beautiful hotel, wonderful location - We had a direct pool access room and we have never stayed in
- Beautiful Oasis in heart of Patong - When I arrived I was told the Elite Pool Access room I had b
- Beautiful Resort and service with a smile - The Burasari was an amazing resort, ideally located close to
- Beautiful Resort - This resort was even better than i was expecting. The servic
- Beautiful Tropical Paradise - We stayed at the Premium Grand which had a beautiful large d
- Beautifully decorated hotel near to Patong beach - This is a beautifully designed resort-style hotel that has a
- Boutique hotel in great location - The hotel is in a great location nnext to the beach and grea
- Brilliant and Friendly - Perfect resort close to everything and the staff were very f
- Burasari - my wise choice - The Burasari Hotel leaves me no pity for my stay in Phuket.
- Burasari Hotel is a great hotel - My 5 days stay in Burasari is very enjoyable, find the room
- Burasari Hotel, -
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel - I have easy checkin and the hotel have already receive booki
- Burasari Hotel - This was my second stay at the hotel. Although I would stay
- Burasari Patong Beach 18-22 Sept 2009 - Our stay at the Burasari was really pleasant. When we arriv
- Burasari Resort - Great Value on the Beach - The Burasari resort was an excellent value for the price. S
- Burasari Resort - Good clean rooms. Spacious rooms. Excellant staff. Well main
- Burasari Review -
- Burasari - For the most part one of the better places to stay if you ne
- Burasari - Great hotel, friendly staff and great food. Will definately
- Buriasari Hotel Phuket - The Bariasari Hotel is in a great position 30 yds to the bea
- burisari,loved it - Loved this hotel..probably better for couples or older peopl
- Comments on Burasari - This is the only hotel I stayed in Phuket but it the common
- Cool resort - Hotel is extremely nice with beautiful settled in Thai style
- Cosy Place (stay 17oct till 20 oct 2008) - First impression counts, check in was good, we just sat ther
- Decent place, good location - The hotel has a nice feel, and is in a quiet part of town.
- Disappointed with the hotel housekeeping - We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves in this hotel! Beautiful des
- Dodgy room - Overall the resort is very nice. The grounds are excellent a
- Excellent beach hotel stay - On the 1st night, we were upgraded to stay in the honeymoon
- excellent boutique hotel! - we were upgraded to elite thai room. excellent staff. a very
- Excellent Service Staff - for a 4 start hotel to have about 20 pool side deckchairs av
- Excellent Value, lovely pool - Nice rooms, nice pool. Everything was excellent considering
- Fantastic hotel lovely staff - the hotel was everything we expected and more the staff are
- Fantastic location and very friendly staff - this hotel was fantastic! staff remember your names and not
- FEEL SORRY TO BOOK THIS HOTEL.... -
- First Impression Lasting Memories - Thank you for upgrading the room to Elite. Thank you for the
- Good experience - Thoughtful as they presented a surprise birthday cake
- Good holiday hotel - The hotel has a very relaxing feeling, with a lot of plantin
- Good location with great breakfast - we stayed for 5d4n, great location, 3mins walk to patong bea
- Good location, Lovely rooms and service - Hotel near beach
far from the noise of Ban
- Good rooms and great staff and service. - Hotel is well placed as it's close to the beach. A bit crowd
- Good Standards - A good place to stay in terms of location and service standa
- Great Hotel ,, Good Location - We stay at The Mood collection for two night , it rearly imp
- Great hotel with location and good service. - Overall great, good location, service, spa. Best breakfast i
- great hotel, friendly staff, nice gardens - Immaculate presentation in a divine setting
- great hotel - friendly staffs. cleanliness of room and surrounding areas w
- Great Location and service with a smile. - It had been a pleasant stay for us - as we celebrated our We
- Great location beautiful hotel - Loved the hotel. Short walk to the beach and easy access to
- 'great location opp the beach, friendly service - Room was cleaned on a daily basis, air-conditioner on any ti
- Great location, awesome rooms and amazing pool - pros: this hotel was central in walking distance to food, sh
- Great location, good service but old facilities - The location of the hotel is good, which is in the heart of
- Great location, however very noisy. - Staying at the Burasari Hotel was pleasant and relaxing. We
- Great location, shady pool - We had a lovely 8 night break, the weather was fantastic as
- Great Location. Big Rooms - Well located. Beside Holiday Inn and the previous Courtyard
- Great location - Disappointed with the facilities,not recommended for a famil
- Great Location - enjoyed our stay and the hotel grew on us despite the huge d
- Great Location - Enjoyed the Burasari very much. It's only downfall however w
- great location - Location was great but service was very poor it was like it
- Great location - We loved this hotel just across the road from holiday inn an
- Great resort - Good location near the patong beach , this resort good servi
- Great service and location to the beach - 1) Location: Resort is very close to the beach, just across
- Greate location and very nice room - The hotel has a very nice swimming pool. And my room has a v
- happy Traveller - Well located and easy to get to, walking distance from every
- Holiday - I stayed here with my mother law,we had a wonderful time the
- Hotel nice and staff are friendly - The bed was very hard rooms are clean great for couples the
- it was very relaxing - the burasari is a great hotel,friendly staff an very relaxin
- Loved it - great location, got to try the honeymoon collection room for
- loved loved this hotel - i loved my stay here. staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Lovely boutique hotel with friendly staff - loved this hotel and would stay again. great location, close
- Lovely Boutique hotel - An absolutely lovely hotel. Just off the beach road by 20m
- lovely hotel and definitely serves with a smile. - the hotel was very good...!!!! very helpful and courteous st
- Lovely Hotel and great facilities - Burasari has one of the best Spas in Phuket and any one visi
- Lovely hotel convenient location - Hotel is conveniently located to the beach and jungceylon
- lovely hotel with very good location - hotel is located at a very good location, 2 min walk to pato
- Lovely hotel, fabulous location - great hotel, one of the best locations in phuket! modern ver
- Lovely hotel, friendly, helpful staff - this is our second stay at the burasari in the "tropical hom
- Lovely hotel, good location - My husband and I spent our honeymoon holiday in Phuket. For
- lovely personal hotel in great location - rooms were lovely however we requested a room change on arri
- Lovely staff, great location - The Hotel was very lovely and in a great location about 200
- Lovely thai style hotel with good location - The stay was in general very pleasant. The staffs are very h
- Luxury hotel fo no money at all! - we got a really good deal through agoda on this hotel. other
- Nice location - Really I like the location of the hotel, it is close the bea
- nice place to stay - We liked the whole hotel. Drinks & chips that were in the r
- Nice relaxing resort hotel - We enjoyed the stay very much. It was a very relaxing and co
- Nice resort - The resort is beautiful, we will stay there next, very conve