Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1995)
November 12, 2012
value for money. the resort has an unique design that comes with lovely plants and balinese decoration. room is small but it's very special to have a super king size bed. staff generally are friendly but not all are service oriented. the daily breakfast is good and provides a wide range of varieties. the shortcomings are low ceiling height in the room and lift is aged which strongly recommended to replace to keep up the standard of a 4 stars resort.
November 12, 2012
A great hotel makes a great trip
Location, nice room, tasty breakfast
Great hotel and perfect location right opposite patong beach. Rooms are spacious with good cleanliness. The famous Bangla street is within walking distance and roadside stalls for cheap shopping are just a stone throw away. Very tasty breakfast provided to kick start my activities-filled day in an exciting place like phuket. Staff are also very friendly and helpful.
November 11, 2012
Good location with great breakfast
location, breakfast, free mini-bar
we stayed for 5d4n, great location, 3mins walk to patong beach. room is clean and spacious, small pool but not an issue, you have an ocean with great beach within 3mins walk why you wanna even take a look at the pool. Before we went we already knew the mini-bar is free, so you can have 2 free beers every day. Outside the hotel there is a shopping centre called ocean plaza and upstairs is a food court if you wanna fill your stomach. Infront of the shopping centre there is a mobile truck bar selling good and cheap cocktails, 100 bak per cup and 300 per bucket. Our nightly routine was to have a cocktail before going back to hotel, just sitting there listening to the jazz played by the bar owner and some bizzar music from the passing-by TukTuk, and enjoying the sea breeze. Great place! why wait, grab your ticket and go!
November 11, 2012
Nice Hotel and great location
The service was great and it has nice room with complimentary bar snacks and drinks in the room which was topped up once everyday. We went to celebrate our 1st yr anniversary and the hotel welcome us with nice deco on the bed and a complimentary cake from the hotel.
Great for couple to go with nice room and access to the pool.
November 09, 2012
GREAT location! Friendly staff
Less than 5 mins walk to Patong beach! Spacious and clean room
Burasari is less than 5 mins walk to Patong Beach. Although near to the hustle and bustle of the sunny beach, the room we stayed in was quiet and we had a good sleep when we needed one! The staff were also very friendly and helpful and understood English so you will not have any problems when asking for directions or requesting for room service.
Tried the Mood Collection room and it was really something unique! They have a day bed and jacuzzi at the Balcony! The Jacuzzi was at a corner hidden with blinds so your privacy would not be compromised.
I did see the Pool Access rooms when I was using the swimming pool and agreed with some reviews that there was no privacy if you stayed in these rooms. Pool users can look directly into your room and you would have to always draw your curtains if you want privacy. However, the concept was truly unique, and if you do not mind the lack of privacy, it would be a great experience to have the pool literally at your door step!
Be sure to try the Vichy Shower Scrub at the Spa as it was a very unique and relaxing experience! Also the thin crust Pizza at the hotel was also delicious!
Overall a very wonderful hotel! Would definitely go back again!
November 08, 2012
Great location, with great service but small rooms
Location, Service, Breakfast, Mini Bar Included
the room was quite small and smelt awefull with their mothball deodorizers.
also having the premier room, we were put into the 'classic' room instead which was a way from the pool, hence we didn't use the pool. there were plenty of rooms available they could have upgraded us too which would have left us with a much better impression.
although the service was fantastic and the hotel was beautiful in a great location, we will look at other hotels next year we come back.
Phi Phi Island tour was crowded and every other tour company was on the same route...find a quieter island. A lady told of a nicer island with less crowds, we should have listened to her. Although one of the islands is a must do as the scenery was amazing as was the snorkling. And see SRC Phuket for transfers and tours, Mr Chai gives the best tour rates, he has a phone shop and his car is luxury comfort compared to anyone else there and at a reasonable price.
November 05, 2012
I visited Phuket for business and leisure with the family, my sister recommended this hotel as a family vacation here. And I was very impressed with this hotel, it is in accordance with the family on vacation and enjoy the beauty of Phuket. The rooms were large, clean, beautiful with unique design, services and facilities are also very satisfactory.
Obviously my family will come back to this hotel.
November 03, 2012
Amazing boutique hotel for privacy
Pools, breakfast, privacy, staff
I loved this hotel so much. I had booked and paid for the pool access room but was disappointed when the night before check in we were told it was unavailable. We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite, and OMG. It was amazing! Larger room with a step down lounge/office area, that led to a private terrace with two lounge chairs and marble bath. A rear door led directly to one of the pools and breakfast. It felt like we were the only people staying there.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The pool access rooms have no privacy as everyone at reception and in the hotel can see into your room. Choose the honeymoon suite, it is only a few metres from the pool
November 02, 2012
Beautiful hotel and good location
Centrally located, great swimming pool for chilling in the early evenings, highly lavish breakfast included in the package
my wife and i enjoyed the ambiance of burasari and looked forward to breakfast each morning as it was highly lavish. however the least you can expect when you are spending good money on hotels like burasari is for them to offer a complimentary pick and drop service to and from the airport, as their service rate is bathh one way. our overall experience with the hotel was satisfactory with the exception of once incident. the first night our airconditioning was not cooling enough, after the inspection of the maintenance worker it was concluded that the capacitor of the a/c needs fixing, hence we had to change rooms at midnight which was painful as we had an early morning trip aligned to phi phi islands. to top it up despite are repeated instructions to the front desk to wake us up in the morning, to our suprise we got no wake up call and we were about to miss our tour to the island. luckily 15mins before our pickup time we woke up ourselves and rushed out!!!
Phi Phi Islands is a must see
Day trip to Coral Island is also good fun, if you are into water sports.
October 31, 2012
it's just a few minutes walk to the beach, so great for people who loves the beach. However, the room given was facing the building directly so it comes with no view at all.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Burasari Resort Phuket, Phuket
- - Save all the plus pts,
- A pleasant hotel - A nice hotel with a beautiful pool area and only seconds awa
- A superb mid range hotel in an ideal location. - Excellent rooms well decorated and with a free minibar provi
- Amazing great romantic hotel - WE've booked a mood collection suite - but the air con was b
- amazing hotel - best hotel out of 5 hotels in our stay， they prepared honeym
- Amazing, money well spent. - The resort is great for couples! You could just spend the en
- An enjoyable stay. - Our stay at the Burasari was exactly what we wanted. We were
- An oasis in a busy town. - This hotel is located in the heart of Patong and I looked fo
- Australian young couple staying at Burasari - We stayed at the Burasari for three nights at the end of our
- Average hotel - Listed as five star hardly think it makes that grade. 3 and
- back again - The hotel is in a very nice area but some rooms are under re
- Beautiful Hotel with great service - One of the best hotels I have stayed at in Thailand.
- beautiful - We had the best time the pools and resturant were only surpa
- Best hotel we have stayed in so far - We stayed here for 5 nights, the moment we stepped in our ro
- Best place we stayed in all across South East Asia - Very enjoyable hotel.
Close to the beach (50m), Bangla road
- Boutiqe hotel in bustling Patong - Stayed at the Burasari because it is featured by Kuoni a wel
- Boutique hotel with friendly staff. - apologies for my late review. i stayed at the burasari with
- BURA SARI RESORT PHUKET - The Bura Sari Resort is tucked away behind the Holiday Inn a
- burasari - great escape from stress - the place was great, near to amenities. we enjoy the trip an
- Burasari 3N stays - The damp effect in the room is due to the hot weather in Phu
- Burasari a hotel to remember! - The Burasari hotel is the best we had in Patong sofar, were
- Burasari Hotel in Patong Beach, Phuket, thailand - On Arrival at the Burasari we were greeted by the staff and
- Burasari Hotel, -
- burasari hotel...excellent - Burasari hotel was a fantastic experience, the hotel has an
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel - good value for money. good house keeping. good pool and pool
- Burasari Hotel - I enjoyed my Honeymoon at Burasari as the room was spacious,
- Burasari Hotel - Nice hotel within budget, Near to Patong Beach & Shopping Ce
- Burasari Hotel - This is the third time we've stayed and enjoyed every time.
- Burasari Hotel's Hotel Phuket - Was a really great holiday, phuket definietly allowed us to
- Burasari Mosquito Paradise - We were attended by Ning, a staff of Burasari. Shes was very
- Burasari - Beautiful facility and we couldn't believe what we got for t
- burasari - overall happy with our stay, however we did need to change r
- Clean, lovely hotel, very nice welcoming staff - We couldn't believe when the staff said complimentary mini b
- Comfortable, easy traffic, nice hotel staff -
- Enjoyable stay st the Burasari - had a nice stay at the burasari. it's a minutes walk from pa
- Excellent Hotel - Overall we were very happy with everything about the Burisar
- Fantastic, helpful staff. Great Hotel - We booked for 2 nights as an escape from Nai Thon where ther
- Fantastick hotel - Hotel was highly comfortable, clean and had a great features
- Fine hotel but definitely not worth the price - I spent to book a premium room with pool view, but in my ro
- Good Barbain a Step Away from Activity - The loweer priced rooms here are not deluxe, but they are de
- good but cramped hotel - we were initially given a room which was obviously the old
- good feature - we stayed in mood collection room, nice room with jacuzzi on
- Good Hotel Excellent Location - The hotel is situated on Patong beach with really nice locat
- good hotel in patong - Enjoyed our stay at the Burasari resort. They have a complim
- Good hotel with friendly staff - Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Clean hotel with nice swi
- good hotel - really enjoyed the stay at the hotel plenty facilities well
- Good location.... - We stayed for 5 days at Burasari hotel.The location of the h
- Gorgeous resort with a super friendly service - We stayed at Burasari for 6 nights. As the resort is just of
- Great Deal Hotel In Patong - If you like the crowd and excitement of Patong area, I would
- Great hotel - great people - Great value luxery hotel in a fantastic location. The rooms
- Great hotel and excellent location - This is a great laid back hotel...rooms were good and cold,
- Great hotel and perfect location - Loved the hotel, staff very helpful. Especially loved the be
- Great hotel for couples - overall its a pleasant trip, its really close to patong beac
- Great hotel with thoughtfulness - The hotel is located within the vicinity of popular tourist
- great hotel, friendly staff, nice gardens - Immaculate presentation in a divine setting
- Great hotel, friendly staff, perfect location - The Burasari Hotel is the perfect location for your stay in
- Great Hotel, Friendly staff - Great hotel, friendly staff, good location, Good breakfast
- Great Hotel, good location, close to beach - Good breakfast, wide range menu, clean & beautiful hotel, fr
- Great hotel. Highly recommended. - We had a great stay and would recommend this hotel. The only
- Great hotl very good service with very kind staff - I was very sick the whole stay at hotel and was very disappo
- Great Location and Good Sanctuary - Lovely hotel in nice Thailand style and a short walk away fr
- Great location but lots of mossies! - I booked a 'Premier Grand' but downgraded to a 'Premier' as
- Great location but small rooms - we love phuket and will go back again. the hotel was in a pr
- great location super near to patong beach - went there with 2 of my friends, have had a nice stay in bur
- Great Location with spacious rooms - This hotel is in a fantastic location just out of the hussle
- Great location, make sure you get room choice - First impressions amazing but very disappointed with room al
- Great location, wonderful hospitality and service - Extremely hospitable staff all throughout the resort.
- Great Location - Food is nice... I am impress the mini bar is complimentary e
- Great location - great location very close to beach but away from the noisy b
- Great Location - The location of this hotel was right on Patong Beach. The ro
- Great lovely hotel along Patong Beach - Had a great time there recommended for total relaxation .
- Great motel and service with a smile - Great resort.. Perfect location.. Excellent service.. Defini
- Great room and great services - We stay 2 nights at burasari hotel mood collection. Room was
- Great Service/Great Location - All up, Great Hotel, could not get a better location, Breakf
- Great value Hotel ,Staff friendly and helpful. - check in was relaxed and reasonably quick. the room was a go
- Highly recommed it! - with fully equipment and it's new, for the price range i thi
- Hotel with good location - general value for money. however, toilet need upgrading.
- Hotels is good but not view of all rooms. - Can say this is a good stay. Maybe because I checked in late
- I love Burasari - Very nice and clean hotel. Good location near beach, shoppin
- July Holidays - absolutely love it here. If i travell to phuket again will d
- Just soso, but a good hotel in Patong - I went to this hotel during 1 to 6 July this year and I firs
- Location is good. Good value for your money. - We stayed there for two nights. the hotel room is a bit old
- looks simple but stylish - 1st impression at the time to be disappointed 'cause the lob
- Lovely & cozy boutique hotel in Patong - The days were wonderful in Burasari resort Phuket. It is loc
- lovely boutique hotel just a hop to the beach - we had booked this hotel just the previous nite and we did n
- Lovely hotel - rooms very nice - Only stayed for two nights, the reception staff were very we
- Lovely hotel and a great location - The hotel was very tropical with two separate pools. The bre
- lovely hotel and good location good breakfast - the hotel overall is nice but the bed and pillow need to be
- Lovely Hotel and Great Service, Small rooms but ok - Great Breakfast and beautiful Hotel grounds. Great internet
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel is conveniently situated in patong but is away fro
- lovely hotel, great food and wonderful service - Patong is not an area I would visit again in Phuket but our
- Lovely Hotel - Burasari was a lovely hotel. The pool area is great and ther
- lovely hotel - had booked the elite pool access room, but could not utilize
- lovely resort but not up to mark room - we had a good stay in burasari resort hotel. was very close
- Lovely rooms but hotel needs improvement - the rooms at the burasari were nice and spacious however i w
- Lovely service - Fantastic location, opposite of the beach. Complimentary bre
- Lovely Thai stylish hotel with free internet - we stayed for one night, at the Chinese New Year Eve. The st
- Nice clean hotel in the center of it all - We stayed at Burasari for 3 nights on our first leg of the h