Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1997)
August 30, 2012
The hotel is only minutes walk to the beach and it is a 10 minute stroll to the Bangla road .
The staff are always obliging , happy , smiling and willing to assist in any way they can . The rooms are well serviced daily and the Misty and Pool bars a friendly spot for the quiet drink.
The Spa treatment is a must weather you stay at this location or not .It is immaculate and attention to the guests is of ahigh standard . Overall avery complete hotel without the hussle an bussle of the great big hotels .
Hotel Feature Tip:
Be sure to get massage in the Spa on a daily basis .
August 29, 2012
Nice hotel and good location
good location and comfy bed.
this is my first time return to phuket after the tsuenami.i just booked this hotel as reading positive reviews from other.i found that the hotel is decorated in lovely bali style and not far from the beach.however,it is not so great if compare with money you spent.most of the staffs are friendly excepts a few receptionist.i found they are not very helpful and less service mind.breakfast is great and many choice.unfortunately,i saw a female customer who used her used spoon dipped into the rice soup pot to taste.i told one of the staff about what just happened.she did not do anythings except smiling.we did not use hotel's facilities as it was raining everyday.
We went to the discotheque called Banana as recommended by a local staff.We paid for tickets to get in and get a coupon for a drink each.After 15 mins of the non stop Arabic music presented by DJ since we came in.We decided to walk out and ask whether we can refund our money back.We just wanted to let them know that we were not happy.The staff said "No one complaints if you want English songs ,you go request from DJ" 55555
August 28, 2012
close to the action yet a peaceful,cool haven to return to.
great location, got to try the honeymoon collection room for the first night as our elite pool access room was not ready. both rooms were wonderful, although the honeymoon collection room was more spacious and private and perfumed with an oil burner which was a great touch. asked for one when we moved rooms and it was no trouble at all. service at the bars and spa was wonderful, as was the food and breakfast spread. close to everything and a great base to explore from, if you can tear yourself from the peaceful oasis that is the burasari.
short 5 min walk to beach, 3 min to otop.
United States of America,
August 27, 2012
Nice atmosphere, but extremely loud
when i arrived i was told that my room type was overbooked, so i had to go into another room the first night which was irritating from a unpacking/packing/checking out and then waiting to check back in perspective. both rooms were located near the street where i heard traffic and booming car radios all night. first room had broken sliding doors so mosquitos got into the room. the pool was slimy on the bottom and i never saw anyone cleaning it.
the hotel itself was nice and had a cool vibe, but i wouldn't go back because of all of the issues i had with my rooms. also, patong is dirty, the beach is small, the water isnt clear like you see online. patong was just a disappointment really. but kata beach was lovely and phi phi island was fun.
at dinner the waiters actually stand near your table and just stare at you. it made eating uncomfortable.
August 27, 2012
Great location with nice staff!
Yummy breakfast, relaxing environment
have been celebrating my anniversary at burasari. this is my 3rd stay an honestly speaking the first two stay was nice, but this recent stay really surprise me with the changes. i was welcome with honeymoon decor n cake when we check in. staff was more friendly than the previous time. well done burasari! continue to improve n i will definitely come back whenever i visit phuket! on a side note, i was pretty turn off when i see non hotel guest enjoying breakfast without a charge. i have seen that a couple of times and i realized we don't even need to tell our hotel room number n we are able to enjoy the breakfast.
Visit the weekend market at Phuket town! Cheaper n more varieties
August 27, 2012
Near To Heart Of Patong
Location is good but nightmare staff and RATS! OH MY GOD!
i had stayed in burasari 5 years ago. back then, it was a small and nice boutique hotel with walking distance to the infamous drinking street,soi bangla.
5 years later(today), they have accquired their neighbour and expanded their property.sad to say, they have lost their magic after the expansion.
orientating in burasari could be a challenge for those who are directional-incapable. narrow corridor with many tight turns. don't expect a lift somewhere cause you'll have to climb stairs to your room, for us is on level 3.flights of stairs. i hate stairs especially a tired day out swimming.
the room in particular i would say with the courtesy of complimentary mini-bar would be nice.thats all, no more positive description.
the toilet is nightmare,shabby looking tiles,crazy high bathtub that you are required to climb stairs(yup,stairs again) to access the bath tub and bad lighting layout(lighting is the most important aspect in room design and they didn't excel in it).
what i utterly hate and do bear the deepest grduges with is the "sound". you might think that i'd be refering to paranormal sound then followed by an eerie story. well... a little bit but not entirely, im actually refering to rodents up in the false ceiling.
undeniably irritating, it'll run across the ceiling late in the middle of the night when you are about to go for a midnight leak, i almost pee'd in my pants and the anger that i have stopped me.
where's all the health inspector! my god, with the price i'd paid, what have i done to deserve this? of all things,rodents.
and not to miss out,my partner felt some entity with a heavy mass sat at the corner of our bed while i was in the toilet, there was just two of us in the room and she cried. not cool mysterious entity.
to sum up this review, i would not go back to burasari again.plain simple.
August 27, 2012
Breakfast, room size, location, customer service, pool
We stayed here for 4 days and it was really great. We took the premier room and it was huge with a big bed and huge bathroom. Breakfast was really hearty with lots of options. Location is very convenient just 400 meters from patong beach. We will definitely stay here again.
August 26, 2012
Authentic Bali feel in a greeny seclusion
There are different themes for the room to accommodate different types of traveler's mood, one of the best breakfasts I had, the design makes me feel so relaxing and calm, in holiday mood,
If I have second chance to go Phuket, I would definitely choose to stay in Burasari, and I will choose the room with pool access. It's a good place for you to leave behind all the stresses from work, and enjoy the holiday with your loved one. Having breakfast in a greeny seclusion is another add on points. Burasari Make my stay more valuable.
Hotel Feature Tip:
I would recommend the room with Pool access.
August 25, 2012
Nice pool view & good location
We booked premium pool access room but the room is very small than regular standard room of other hotel. One chair and no sofa inside the room. They offer us the old wing of pool access room which is lack of maintenance. Raining cannot stay at balcony, floor at balcony is dirty.. We asked for late checkout or pay for extra half day stay to match our evening flight, get refused by front desk staff immediately without any computer checking. Totally disappointed at this rate for poor service & poor quality of room. Breakfast is poor, 2nd day we chose to go out look for food and give up our included breakfast
PP Isalnd local tour is great but bring sea sick medicine. That's important!!
August 25, 2012
I stayed in an average room, to my surprise it had a complimentary mimi bar and the balcont had double glazed glass so it was so quiet at night time. The pool was nice and the pool bar, brekky was good and i liked the free wi-fi. 5mins walk to bagla rd, 2 mins to the night markets and little beer bars.
The little beer bars up near the o-top night markets are great. Cheap prices for the beers and the ladies can shop for cheap prices here,.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Burasari Resort Phuket, Phuket
- - Save all the plus pts,
- A pleasant hotel - A nice hotel with a beautiful pool area and only seconds awa
- A superb mid range hotel in an ideal location. - Excellent rooms well decorated and with a free minibar provi
- Amazing great romantic hotel - WE've booked a mood collection suite - but the air con was b
- amazing hotel - best hotel out of 5 hotels in our stay， they prepared honeym
- Amazing, money well spent. - The resort is great for couples! You could just spend the en
- An enjoyable stay. - Our stay at the Burasari was exactly what we wanted. We were
- An oasis in a busy town. - This hotel is located in the heart of Patong and I looked fo
- Australian young couple staying at Burasari - We stayed at the Burasari for three nights at the end of our
- Average hotel - Listed as five star hardly think it makes that grade. 3 and
- back again - The hotel is in a very nice area but some rooms are under re
- Beautiful Hotel with great service - One of the best hotels I have stayed at in Thailand.
- beautiful - We had the best time the pools and resturant were only surpa
- Best hotel we have stayed in so far - We stayed here for 5 nights, the moment we stepped in our ro
- Best place we stayed in all across South East Asia - Very enjoyable hotel.
Close to the beach (50m), Bangla road
- Boutiqe hotel in bustling Patong - Stayed at the Burasari because it is featured by Kuoni a wel
- Boutique hotel with friendly staff. - apologies for my late review. i stayed at the burasari with
- BURA SARI RESORT PHUKET - The Bura Sari Resort is tucked away behind the Holiday Inn a
- burasari - great escape from stress - the place was great, near to amenities. we enjoy the trip an
- Burasari 3N stays - The damp effect in the room is due to the hot weather in Phu
- Burasari a hotel to remember! - The Burasari hotel is the best we had in Patong sofar, were
- Burasari Hotel in Patong Beach, Phuket, thailand - On Arrival at the Burasari we were greeted by the staff and
- Burasari Hotel, -
- burasari hotel...excellent - Burasari hotel was a fantastic experience, the hotel has an
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel -
- Burasari Hotel - good value for money. good house keeping. good pool and pool
- Burasari Hotel - I enjoyed my Honeymoon at Burasari as the room was spacious,
- Burasari Hotel - Nice hotel within budget, Near to Patong Beach & Shopping Ce
- Burasari Hotel - This is the third time we've stayed and enjoyed every time.
- Burasari Hotel's Hotel Phuket - Was a really great holiday, phuket definietly allowed us to
- Burasari Mosquito Paradise - We were attended by Ning, a staff of Burasari. Shes was very
- Burasari - Beautiful facility and we couldn't believe what we got for t
- burasari - overall happy with our stay, however we did need to change r
- Clean, lovely hotel, very nice welcoming staff - We couldn't believe when the staff said complimentary mini b
- Comfortable, easy traffic, nice hotel staff -
- Enjoyable stay st the Burasari - had a nice stay at the burasari. it's a minutes walk from pa
- Excellent Hotel - Overall we were very happy with everything about the Burisar
- Fantastic, helpful staff. Great Hotel - We booked for 2 nights as an escape from Nai Thon where ther
- Fantastick hotel - Hotel was highly comfortable, clean and had a great features
- Fine hotel but definitely not worth the price - I spent to book a premium room with pool view, but in my ro
- Good Barbain a Step Away from Activity - The loweer priced rooms here are not deluxe, but they are de
- good but cramped hotel - we were initially given a room which was obviously the old
- good feature - we stayed in mood collection room, nice room with jacuzzi on
- Good Hotel Excellent Location - The hotel is situated on Patong beach with really nice locat
- good hotel in patong - Enjoyed our stay at the Burasari resort. They have a complim
- Good hotel with friendly staff - Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Clean hotel with nice swi
- good hotel - really enjoyed the stay at the hotel plenty facilities well
- Good location.... - We stayed for 5 days at Burasari hotel.The location of the h
- Gorgeous resort with a super friendly service - We stayed at Burasari for 6 nights. As the resort is just of
- Great Deal Hotel In Patong - If you like the crowd and excitement of Patong area, I would
- Great hotel - great people - Great value luxery hotel in a fantastic location. The rooms
- Great hotel and excellent location - This is a great laid back hotel...rooms were good and cold,
- Great hotel and perfect location - Loved the hotel, staff very helpful. Especially loved the be
- Great hotel for couples - overall its a pleasant trip, its really close to patong beac
- Great hotel with thoughtfulness - The hotel is located within the vicinity of popular tourist
- great hotel, friendly staff, nice gardens - Immaculate presentation in a divine setting
- Great hotel, friendly staff, perfect location - The Burasari Hotel is the perfect location for your stay in
- Great Hotel, Friendly staff - Great hotel, friendly staff, good location, Good breakfast
- Great Hotel, good location, close to beach - Good breakfast, wide range menu, clean & beautiful hotel, fr
- Great hotel. Highly recommended. - We had a great stay and would recommend this hotel. The only
- Great hotl very good service with very kind staff - I was very sick the whole stay at hotel and was very disappo
- Great Location and Good Sanctuary - Lovely hotel in nice Thailand style and a short walk away fr
- Great location but lots of mossies! - I booked a 'Premier Grand' but downgraded to a 'Premier' as
- Great location but small rooms - we love phuket and will go back again. the hotel was in a pr
- great location super near to patong beach - went there with 2 of my friends, have had a nice stay in bur
- Great Location with spacious rooms - This hotel is in a fantastic location just out of the hussle
- Great location, make sure you get room choice - First impressions amazing but very disappointed with room al
- Great location, wonderful hospitality and service - Extremely hospitable staff all throughout the resort.
- Great Location - Food is nice... I am impress the mini bar is complimentary e
- Great location - great location very close to beach but away from the noisy b
- Great Location - The location of this hotel was right on Patong Beach. The ro
- Great lovely hotel along Patong Beach - Had a great time there recommended for total relaxation .
- Great motel and service with a smile - Great resort.. Perfect location.. Excellent service.. Defini
- Great room and great services - We stay 2 nights at burasari hotel mood collection. Room was
- Great Service/Great Location - All up, Great Hotel, could not get a better location, Breakf
- Great value Hotel ,Staff friendly and helpful. - check in was relaxed and reasonably quick. the room was a go
- Highly recommed it! - with fully equipment and it's new, for the price range i thi
- Hotel with good location - general value for money. however, toilet need upgrading.
- Hotels is good but not view of all rooms. - Can say this is a good stay. Maybe because I checked in late
- I love Burasari - Very nice and clean hotel. Good location near beach, shoppin
- July Holidays - absolutely love it here. If i travell to phuket again will d
- Just soso, but a good hotel in Patong - I went to this hotel during 1 to 6 July this year and I firs
- Location is good. Good value for your money. - We stayed there for two nights. the hotel room is a bit old
- looks simple but stylish - 1st impression at the time to be disappointed 'cause the lob
- Lovely & cozy boutique hotel in Patong - The days were wonderful in Burasari resort Phuket. It is loc
- lovely boutique hotel just a hop to the beach - we had booked this hotel just the previous nite and we did n
- Lovely hotel - rooms very nice - Only stayed for two nights, the reception staff were very we
- Lovely hotel and a great location - The hotel was very tropical with two separate pools. The bre
- lovely hotel and good location good breakfast - the hotel overall is nice but the bed and pillow need to be
- Lovely Hotel and Great Service, Small rooms but ok - Great Breakfast and beautiful Hotel grounds. Great internet
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - the hotel is conveniently situated in patong but is away fro
- lovely hotel, great food and wonderful service - Patong is not an area I would visit again in Phuket but our
- Lovely Hotel - Burasari was a lovely hotel. The pool area is great and ther
- lovely hotel - had booked the elite pool access room, but could not utilize
- lovely resort but not up to mark room - we had a good stay in burasari resort hotel. was very close
- Lovely rooms but hotel needs improvement - the rooms at the burasari were nice and spacious however i w
- Lovely service - Fantastic location, opposite of the beach. Complimentary bre
- Lovely Thai stylish hotel with free internet - we stayed for one night, at the Chinese New Year Eve. The st
- Nice clean hotel in the center of it all - We stayed at Burasari for 3 nights on our first leg of the h