Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1073)
June 30, 2012
Infinity Swimming Pools and public spaces were fantastic.
Great views from the rooms and public spaces. Good dining, great cocktails nice staff.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you venture down to Sienna Rocks, its across the road from the main hotel but has a fabulous infinity pool perched over the ocean.
June 29, 2012
Amazing hotel, perfect location, great staff
Pools, restaurants, rooms
Fantastic stay, did not want to leave. Perfect hotel, great location, and with all the facilities you need and more. The staff were always friendly, prompt, and professional. The hotel restaurants food was delicious and the prices closely matched to the local restaurants. I would go back there in a second.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Probaly wouldnt worry about a fancy room because you spend most of your time enjoying the great facilities around the hotel. You can hire a car / scooter from the hotel which i didnt realse until i was there, there is also a taxi rank just around the corner too.
June 29, 2012
Lovely hotel and service with a warm smile
Nice views, good service, spa is very good.
First, when you reached to Cape Sienna, the bell-boy is nice and their service was good and with a nice smile. Second, you need to go to second floor to check-in, if you take lift, the moment when the door open, there is a nice sea view is just in front yours eyes. Third, the Front Officer served with a good services with a warm smile, when waiting to check -in, they served us a cup of welcome drink and flower to us.
After when I reached my room, the view in my room is nice and the room is big enough. Besides that, The cleanliness of the room is good, the bed is comfortable, the toilet is clean and modern, the jacuzzi at balcony is clean.
I have a nice experiences in their restaurant and facilities.
- Balance Spa - the service is very good, is comfortable, overall I like it so much.
- Poolside Restaurant - Breakfast nice, service good, nice views.
- Sky vanilla lounge - Nice views and nice drinks, of course with a nice service.
- Plum - fantastic views, nice decorations in the restaurant, but the food is bad.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Location is not so convenient if you want to compare with patong, if you don't mind to walk, nearby Cape Sienna ( around 5-7min walk ), have one restaurant and car rental shop, Hotel also nearby Fantasea Show ( drive-2min ). Besides that, the hotel overall very nice.
June 25, 2012
Lovely hotel, in a lovely location with sea views
Sea views, quiet, close to Kamala town by foot
lovely hotel. great facilities and views, and close walking distance to kamala town and the supermarket. all the tours are expensive and overpriced as are the taxi's to the airport, and to patong, phuket town etc. be wary of the taxi stands by the hotel and try and barter hard to get a good deal, either way you will save alot more if you avoid the taxi from the hotel. 10-15 min walk will take you into kamala town where there is decent food to eat, quiet bars and a big supermarket. there is 7-11 store about 5 min walk from the hotel if you fancy a snack or drink. a walk along the beach is only 5 mins too.
Book your sightseeing outside of the hotel to save over 50%. Same goes for Taxi's. Better off going to Patong or Phuket town to book sightseeing tours.
June 25, 2012
Good Service Good View Good Drinks
I know this hotel for quite long time and it really does as my expected.
A good service with a good breakfast. Try to get some drink there, they provide a happy hour which really worth money also, if you need some place to stay in Phuket
this one can be top 5 choices
June 24, 2012
Nice Sea View Room with Jacuzzi
Room is very clean, nice interior design and comfortable bed
Cape Sienna Phuket Hotel is a very new and nice and modern designed 5 star hotel where is located at Kamala Beach. The best feature of the hotel is we can enjoy the sunset at balcony while having a cup of tea and also the jacuzzi ppol just next to the balcony. It is a very romantic and comfortable stay as the surrouding is very quite and privacy is assured. The only thing that disappointed us was the wash basin in the toilet which is not deep enough and until the water easily spray up when washed our hands. Overall we were satisfied the stay in the hotel although the room is pricey.
There is one restaurant nearby the hotel called "RockFish" where is the foods are nice and good taste. However, there is not much option for the restaurants unless you have walk about 20 minutes to Kamala town area.
June 23, 2012
Best place for romantic rest
View from the balkony, beautiful room
Perfect location in phuket, close to the main street, exellent transport service, food and very friendly stuff. In-room service and special request policy of the hotel are in the top level. Full satisfaction for the body and mind.
June 23, 2012
Good hotel very tranquil at this time of year
close to local town and to beaches
Cape Sienna hotel is a very beautiul new hotle close to the local town/village a 10 minute walk. The staff are always friendly and the hotel facilities are great.
Its easy to get around the island from Cape Sienna by hire car or hire motor bike even taxi though the prices of taxi's are pretty steep for Thailand average trip costs $10.00 to $15.00
You can easily get to Old Phuket town this is well worth a visit as not many toursits around and some great restaurants such as Raya a good local family run place situated in a sino/portugese house.
other local places good to visit if the village of Kamala muslim village cose to hotel very frindley chaep eats and cheap bars with many ex-pats living in the nearby town frequenting the village.
visit old Phuket Town many great places to see old sino/portugese merchant houses good restaurnats Raya worth a visit.
You can get back to hotel via tuk-tuk a seriously hairy ride vack up the high mountainous roads of the island.
Do a day trip to Krabi hotel guide can organsei well worth a look a good day at reasonable cost.
A must is the floating restaurnat in North Eastern phuket ask the hotel well wortht eh visit.
June 22, 2012
Fantastic Kamala Beach resort
Impeccable accommodation and service
we enjoyed every minute of our stay from the moment we arrived. great accommodation, service, full and impressive buffet breakfast, fantastic swimming pool, great bar and rooftop restaurant. the staff were always friendly, courteous and nothing was too much trouble. located in a quieter area of kamala beach, the resort is perfect for those wishing to kick back, relax and unwind. close to kamala beach shopping and 10 minutes from all patong has to offer. a must see for anyone staying in the phuket region is the fantasea night time cultural theme park. don't miss it, you'll be blown away by the visual spectacle.
Go to Patong for your all your market style shopping. Bargins galore to be had. You are certain to find what you are looking for here.
June 22, 2012
Nice Hotel and Great Service
Hotel Decor and Breakfast
The hotel was really nice. Service was good and breakfast was fantastic. Pool bar was awesome and the view was spectacular but sadly it closed at 7pm. We were hoping to wind down at the pool with a beer at sundown but couldn't quite do that cos it was already closed by the time we got back to the hotel.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Cape Sienna Phuket Hotel & Villa, Phuket
- a good experience for couple wanting to relax - Cape Sienna was quite nice if your intent is to relax. The f
- A six star experience with a four star price!! - The moment we reach the lobby, we are greeted and impressed
- Absolutely Unbeliveable - In a good way! - This was an incredible value. Kamala is not a well known are
- Aftab Khan - the hotel is in a excellent location. the view was very nice
- Amazing Hotel, Great Service - The best service throughout in Thailand. Amazing location,
- Amazingly chic & elegant hotel! Pool is fab! - close to bangkok, some rooms have nice setting on stream / s
- Average rooms but nice restruants n pools - we love the views of the sea and kamala bay from the hotel p
- Awesome and Super view you will die for! - On the hills, this hotel is for couples. It has very nice ov
- Awesome penthouse - we were really lucky to get a free upgrade from deluxe c-vie
- beautiful designer boutique hotel - a cool hotel for those who loves modern & contemporary desig
- Beautiful hotel, service needs improvement - The hotel itself is beautiful. It sits atop a cliff with a
- Beautiful place, great stay - it was one of my best holiday stays so far. we upgraded from
- Beautiful place - stay for one night
good view and nice breakfast
- Best hotel in Phuket -
- Cafe Sienna - Stayed five nights in March 2010. Great place. Unbelievable
- Cape Sienna Phuket Hotel & Villa - Cape Sienna Phuket Hotel & Villa is a very comfortable hotel
- Cape Sienna - Nice chic, sexy designed hotel with great view all around! I
- Cape Sienna - staff were very nice and helpful, they let us picked our own
- Everything you need - beautiful accomidation with amenties galour. very clean and
- Excellent property - Liked the hotel, rooms are nice size and in good condition,
- Excellent Seaview - the food and service of restaurant is very good, but the pri
- fantastic stay - Enjoying stay. Recommended for couples for honeymoon and rel
- Good Hotel - When I arrived at the hotel they told me I didn’t have a res
- Good location but service was bad - very bad service: 1)stay for 3 nights, nobody clean my room.
- good seaview - suitable for self-driving, the staff is helpful and nice, go
- Good view but alot better in higher floor - Good view but alot better in higher floor, try the sunset ta
- Grand hotel - Our stay would have been longer but for the torrential rain,
- Great hotel and excellent view - 1) View is by far the best
2) Service is good
- Great hotel, Lovely service, beautifully view - We looked for a quiet hotel in Phuket away from the noise at
- Great hotel - cape sienna is the perfect hotel for a relaxing, chilled out
- Great location and very good sea view - Very nice smile service , very good sea view, nice roof top
- Great Location - Great views from the rooms and public spaces. Good dining, g
- Great modern hotel with good service - We have a lovely week at the Cape Sienna at Kamala beach. Ph
- great place to stay and relax - excellent boutique resort.
Choose it if you wish to stay aw
- Great time to relax, away from the main city - great location to be away from the hustle bustle from the ma
- great trip - Good decoration. You can see a very beautiful view in many p
- Great View and Very good service hotel - I go there with my boyfriend to have a quiet birthday! That'
- Great view of the sea - hotel room is clean and nice with a breathtaking view if the
- Great View - Love the lobby, it's on the cliff so you could see the whole
- Impressive hotel with friendly staff - We only stayed one night here - unfortunately. The hotel was
- Lovely hotel setting, with good facilities - The hotel was really nice we stayed in a jacuzzi room and it
- Lovely Hotel w Great Service Too! - Great for travelers who want quiet time together. Nice view
- Lovely hotel, nice room - nice room, big swimming pool, good restaurant! nice people
- Marvelous view, friendly, and good service - the location of the hotel (reasonably close to patong's nigh
- Misleading Hotel - my wife and i stayed at cape sienna for our honeymoon. we ha
- Modern and romantic hotel with great staffs! - This trip was a birthday surprise trip for my girlfriend, an
- Modern boutique hotel with great seaview - It’s our favorite hotel in Phuket now. If you’re tired of lo
- Nice Hotel and Service! - Good environment and just 10 minutes walk to Kamala beach. T
- nice hotel and staffs - I stayed in sea-view jacuzzi deluxe room and the view is abs
- nice hotel room and friendly staffs. nice view -
- Nice hotel with amazing view - once you arrived to the hotel, you will be impressed by the
- Nice hotel, fantastic view from Vanilla sky bar -
- Nice room but a bit far from beach - It was nice room and staff.
But expensive restaurant, room
- Not too bad - Overall the stay was pleasant except for some staff who were
- Paradise Found - a picture is worth a thousand words. but i will try picturin
- Picturesque, peaceful and well-appointed - Although families certainly deserve a beautiful place to sta
- Pretty View - We had a wonderful stay. It's pretty and quiet. The minor pr
- Private and Quiet - Cape Sienna has a private beach called Cape on the Rocks whi
- romantic hotel nice view of the beach - cosy and nice ambience. great for couples. staff not too fri
- Romantic hotel with an amazing lobby - located on the hills of the quiet kamala beach, the hotel ha
- Serene Location... Hotel with a view.. - spent one night here only as just a quick trip to phuket to
- Solid 4 star hotel ... rooms lacked 5 star finish - we checked in last minute for a few days. the beach is 10 mi
- stunning Hotel, we were very impress!! - we were looking for a place to relax, have a beautiful view,
- Stunning views close to beach - lovely hotel but let down by some of the staff, especially t
- Super awesome hotel with exceptional service! - It is a memorable stay. Upon arrival we are given a very war
- Superb - it has a nice magnificent view upon arrival.
staff offers p
- The hotel is pleasant and very good veiws but the - OK, but could not recommend to anyone that needs to do some
- Very beautiful seaview hotel - This hotel is located near to the sea and the sea view from
- Very Nice hotel and excellent Service - hotel check-in process was smooth, loved the welcome drink.
- Very nice hotel - Been staying there for 3 days, although there's nothing much
- we were impressed with this hotel's unique layout! - We had a v unforgetable hols break at this hotel. wil return
- Wow, felt like heaven! - my lover and i travelled here for the first time, and we abs