Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
May 13, 2012
Excellent - loved it
Very large rooms, outstanding service
we were really happy with our stay at the ashlee. the room was immaculate with king sized bed, lovely lighting, comfortable sofa, desk, and large balcony which looked onto the street below. large bathroom with deep bathtub and good shower.
the roof-top bar was a great spot for a cocktail with a view over patong and both the room service/restaurant menus were very reasonably priced.
all staff were pleasant and helpful.
we had no issues with noise due to double-glazing - only heard the nearby hard rock cafe when sitting on the balcony. located in the otop shopping market with plenty of little local bars and restaurants.
May 12, 2012
Great Location and Good Services
Room is well decoration, spacious and clean.
the room is spacious and confortable. front desk provide good services as they willing to change the king size bed to me while i actually booked the room for twin bed.staffs at counter are frienly and willing to help on any during my stay. great location with 10 to 15 minutes walk to patong beach and patong shopping places and restaurants. the only unsatify is a little noise from hard rock cafe until 1am. you may request the higher middle room if you do not confort with the noise.
A great sunset at Patong beach.
May 05, 2012
Good location - far enough away from the insanity of Bangala Road but still close enough to walk everywhere. Would definately return!
Hotel Feature Tip:
Try and get a room in the middle of the hotel - rooms on the Hard Rock Cafe side are VERY loud at night!
April 30, 2012
sleeping..relaxing and exercising
April 26, 2012
Spacious room for a reasonable price
I stayed at Centra Ashlee for 4 days 3 nights. That was my 2nd trip to phuket and stayed in the same hotel. The room is spacious and cozy. The bathroom is big and clean too. Located at strategic place and is within walking distance to the beach, restaurants, pharmacy. Lots of laundry services within the area of the hotel. There are also lots of small pubs around the hotel. However be prepared to face loud noises from the surrounding pubs. I would definately go back to the same hotel on my next trip
April 22, 2012
Great location with clean and nice room
modern, stylish and clean
Had a wonderful stay at the hotel with shopping area just around the corner.
A bit far off from the beach. Not suitable for beach lover.
April 16, 2012
Well location and spacious room & excellence services
Families with older children
United States of America,
April 01, 2012
We would stay again
Good rooms, clean, modern, friendly staff, nice pool and gym, good breakfast
Very helpful, friendly and capable staff. Good working English. Got the sense they had training for what they were doing, unlike some places that hire just anyone.
Room tastefully designed and furnished, in excellent condition. Well lit, clean, good size, inviting balcony. Toshiba widescreen TV had red, white, yellow A/V cable for connection of a device (or they’ll rent you their DVD player) Free wireless in rooms as well as lobby. Each floor with own router. Still, speed was slow at times. Bring your own network cable as there’s a jack in the room.
Pool on roof very nice. Quite relaxing space. Pool itself only about 11-12 meters so no laps. Jacuzzi at end of pool.
Nice fitness room on 8th (of 9) floor overlooking Patong. All new LifeFitness equipment.
Breakfast very good: selection, presentation, taste, freshness. An empty serving bowl/container wasn’t to be found as staff are on the ball.
1 elevator for whole hotel though; could be an issue in high seasons.
Ctr Ashlee, Hard Rock Café, Marriott and Holiday Inn Resort all across streets from each other.
Beach 3-4 mins walk down lightly traveled road. Hotel didn’t have ‘their’ section on beach so you rent a chair/bed & umbrella from the locals for THB.
Hotel Feature Tip:
On either side of the hotel are loudish bars and clubs so if you need some quiet ask for a room in the center of the hotel and you'll be fine
March 25, 2012
Great value,helpful staff and good location.
Location, Value for money, Good sized rooms. Clean and modern.
I have stayed here before and will probably stay here in the future as long as the room rates remain reasonable. I was only there for one night this time, check-in was fast and hassle free. The staff are friendly without being gushy and very efficient. The room was quite spacious and clean. The bed was comfotable. A fruit platter had been put in the room while we were out for dinner which was a nice touch considering we were just there for one night. I cannot comment on breakfast or other food as I have not sampled yet. The location is great if you like shopping or having a cold beer in one of the many small bars in the immediate area.
March 23, 2012
Big rooms w/ balcony but the service is just so-so
Big rooms and comfortable
hotel offers spacey room with balcony which allow guests to relaxing themselves with sunshine. the hotel service is just so-so as we were asked to carry the luggages to the rooms by ourselves once arrival. hotel offers wifi service but the connection was very poor and completely not working at night. the hotel staff explained that maybe we were staying at the last room on that level that's why the connection was poor. hotel is just opposite to hard rock cafe so it is quite noisy at night by hrc's band show.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Centra Ashlee Hotel Patong, Phuket
- Centra Ashlee Hotel Patong - Title e.g."Lovely hotel and service with a smile" or "Grea
- Central location, new, Value for money - overall, the hotel was fairly new, central location, very cl
- Clean & nicely decorated rooms - Nice hotel with pocket-friendly rate. Helpful crews with fai
- Clean and tidy - get to the beach within 10mins, huge amount of bars downstai
- Excellent - loved it - we were really happy with our stay at the ashlee. the room
- Good value, nice room - good hotel experience overall. excellent value and nice roo
- Great comfortable place - The most important thing for me to choose a hotel is...
- great hotel rooms - its my second time staying in this hotel and am still euqall
- Great Hotel with Fantastic Service - Great Hotel in a good location, The Rooms look a bit smaller
- great hotel, lovely staff - I actually extended my stay at centra ashlee for four more d
- Great location and amazing rooms. - Had a great experience staying at Centra Ashlee. The locatio
- great location - the hotel was very claen and the staff were very friendly.ro
- It was OK - The hot water was only luke warm and the elevator broke down
- It'll do! - stayed here with my 19 year old sister a few weeks back. the
- Lovely hotel and superb value for money - For the price i paid, Centra Ashlee really exceeded my expec
- lovely hotel - very nice hotel, clean, comfortable, cozy, near to everythin
- Lovely room with one of the best location! - It's very easy to spot as it's just beside Hard Rock Cafe an
- New hotel, very clean - i really enjoyed my stay here.i stayed in a superior room bu
- Nice and comfortable hotel - The hotel is in soft openning. It is neat the shopping mall
- nice location for shpping and night life - for 3 days.. it was great time, but room service is not good
- Nice place, but beware the construction noise - This might be a nice hotel someday, but it is currently in a
- Nice rooms and location is OK - this hotel is quite new at start of 2011 so rooms in good co
- Nice rooms, shame about breakfast - Breakfast is ordinary, nothing much for Asian customer
- Noisy - Very noisy being opposite the Hardrock Cafe. Clean rooms.
- really worth every penny -
- Second stay and will be back - Second stay at this hotel and we will be back again. Thank y
- Spacious and Clean Hotel - i was given a room at level 7. the room allocated to me was
- This Hotel will blow your expectations away - when choosing a hotel and booking online the two things i ma
- too noisy - No features. And it would take you a million years to check
- Very good hotel with friendly staff - It is a lovely hotel. Every room with a balcony. The pool is
- Very poor - The worst staff i have met in 10 years going to Thailand. Cu
- ทำเลสะดวกแต่ห้องพักมีขนาดเล็ก - First selected of this hotel is good location as in Patong t