Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Chic Room Hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
September 05, 2012
Lovely hotel with a big room, good service
big room and reasonable price
The hotel is far from inner city but nice and quiet place. Overall, this is a boutique hotel with reasonable price.
September 05, 2012
Lovely designs and friendly staff
Rooms were equipped with basic necessities eg. towels, hairdryer, complimentary bottled water. Enjoyed my stay here for 4days. Location wise, it is not situated right at Patong beach, walking would take about 45 mins to Patong beach but with a rented car or bike, travelling is a bliss! Takes you only about 5-10 mins by bike. Would highly recommend if you're looking for a chic & clean hotel within Patong area but not at the happening area which is noisy and crowded. There were also convenience stores just 2mins away.
August 30, 2012
Wonderfully funky place
Nice swimming pool, beautiful rooms
We stayed 2 nights at Chic Boutique hotel. Our stay was nice and comfortable. Even the cafe was funky. We kept finding new vintage knick knacks to look at. Our room was very pretty, and the pool was nice to come back to after a hot day.
Great value for money.
August 05, 2012
Absolutely Amazing Value!
Good looking hotel, incredible price!
i will keep this review short:
1. very good looking rooms, i stayed in black & white room - i loved it. concrete floor, modern design and sufficient comfort.
2. amazing price! definition of value for money.
3. stuff is friendly, however not very good in english.
4. location is not that central, quite far from the beach & main shopping mall - walking distance at least half an hour, renting a scooter is advisable, only 180 bhat a day - from the hotel.
5. try to stay on the 2nd floor, we stayed on the 4th - there is no lift - it is a bit tough going up and down every time lol
6. on the pictures pool looks pretty good, but in reality it is pretty small
August 04, 2012
Lovely hotel, excellent value for money & staff
The decor, friendly staff, themed rooms & cleanliness. All round great hotel.
We were extremely happy staying at Chic Boutique. The staff are amazing, ask for 'Lek' if you want to organize any touristy activities for cheap, a ride anywhere or just anything he is a wonderful person and so helpful. Very good value for money. The rooms are simple but beautifully decorated and clean.
Markets are just around the corner 5 minute walk.
August 03, 2012
spacious room - comfortable bed - clean toilet, good shower head - huge tv - comfortable couch - clean pool - really nice cafe downstairs - a lot of food stalls along the road
The room is absolutely beautiful, spacious and clean. The pool downstairs is also clean and the environment as a whole is relaxing.
I was sick the first day staying there but I've never felt so much like home there. The bed is comfortable and having a huge plasma tv room helped a lot :) even the couch was comfortable. The toiletries given look nice and they even have room slippers.
- have to walk up the stairs (I kind of struggled a bit on the when I was sick but it was okay)
- quite a distance from the mall and beach
- no electric kettle to boil water (it was a bit inconvenient)
Lastly, they have the most accommodating and friendly staffs there! They made us feel like super guests when we were there! :)
Hotel Feature Tip:
Ask for a lower floor if you can't really climb much because they have flights and flights of staircases.
August 03, 2012
very cool hotel but the rooms meh!
the coffee shop is pretty cool
the room was fine,the bathroom sucks actually. the hotel was very very hard to find. it took me almost 30 mins to find it. but there are lots of thing near the hotel like market or nightlife.
July 31, 2012
you will love the stylish lobby and the rooms. but the staff wasn't too friendly since i just stay for one night and i didnt book taxi to the airport through them. ohh yes, when you can reserve a bus seat for at travel agency why you will want to spend more for taxi?
July 31, 2012
Clean, Comfortable, Lovely design
I booked it bcoz the Location, design. the front building is so nice. have a little garden in front of the Coffee shop. the pool is small.
Families with young children
United States of America,
July 21, 2012
Very good hotel. Clean, simple and style
Clean, friendly staff, quiet location, good breakfast
very good value for the price we paid ( usd per night) during the low season in july. very clean rooms. my wife thought the rooms were too simple, i thought it was fine. staff was very friendly and helpful. lobby and pool are clean. rent a scooter and you can get anwhere in town quickly. close to shops and restaurants, but not that close to the beach and main bar areas. scooter ride to those places is only 5 mins. they rent scooters at the hotel, which was very convenient.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Chic Boutique Hotel, Phuket
- 3-star hotel with 5-star customer service - Yup, hard to believe, but it's true!
We were welcomed by wa
- Amazing hotel design and those helping crew - It was really chic about the room! Nice clean bed sheet . Go
- Awesome hotel for reasonable price - had a great vacation. service provided was very good. they c
- Beautifully decorated, clean and new! - the hotel is beautifully decorated and one can see the effor
- BEST staff!!! - The room is minimally furnished, but very nice for the price
- Chic and cheap - The Chic boutique Hotel is situated in a quiet street near P
- Cute little hotel, very friendly, helpful staff - Very cute hotel, rooms are clean & spacious with interesting
- Cutest hotel in Patong - I spent another 5 nights at Chic Room hotel, and I love this
- good location - The hotel is in the central business district but there are
- Great Hotel Good Service Nice Pool - Great smaller hotel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- great location not far from juncylon - i stayed here for two nights n it was really fantastic! nice
- Like its name, the hotel is very chic and special. - The hotel decoration is very chic and special. It is simple
- Lovely designs and friendly staff - Rooms were equipped with basic necessities eg. towels, haird
- Lovely hotel and good breakfast - i like the room with the big bathroom and comfortable shower
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - hotel is clean, staff are friendly.
however is far from to
- Lovely hotel rooms - This hotel is a bit away from the beach but we found it an a
- Lovely hotel with great interiors - I was only meant to stay at the Chic room for 4 nights but I
- new hotel with all that i need. - budget hotel with all that i needed, good wi-fi, great bed,
- Nice boutique hotel - Nice decorated boutique hotel 15 minutes walk from the shopp
- nice decorate with friendly staff - nice and clean deco lobby and room.
I love the hot chocolat
- Nice hotel with different style - I enjoyed my stay here at chic,from the outside it looks lik
- Nice hotel with quality service - if you prefer a quiet place, chic room hotel will suits you
- Nicely Decorated Hotel with Great Customer Service - highly recommended for this hotel. rooms have nice design an
- Outstanding design with pleasant stay - My family really enjoy to stay here, it is very clean hotel
- Perfect service, great rooms and good location -
- really helpful stuff but average facility - It's 20 min walk to patong beach, in a really quiet location
- Reasonable for the money, bi further out of town t -
- Retro-themed Hotel - very good customer/reception service. clean hotel. love the
- unique, comfortable and lovely hotel - Located in nanai road, it helps you to get everything you ne
- wow, amazing budget hotel - this hotel located a little bit far from the patong beach,b