Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
February 14, 2012
Warm and cozy, super friendly and helpful staff, very detailed deco rooms
very good customer/reception service. clean hotel. love the detailed and effort spent in decorating the hotel.
very comfortable to stay in. love the free room upgrade from 2 studio rooms to one big family room. staffs are very friendly and helpful in giving advises on sites to visit in phuket. the motorbike rentals are reasonable from the hotel. distance from junceylon shopping centre is at a reasonable walking distance. though the hotel is not very near to the beach but its more fun to take a ride on the bike to the beach and elsewhere in phuket. the cakes from the chic room cafe are to die for esp the chocolate cake. the chocolate puffs are very tasty too. really enjoyed the stay in chic room hotel and will definitely come back again if i come back to phuket. i love this place!
February 12, 2012
a unique hotel. walk to Patong Beach and Jungcyleon shopping centre within 30min. not too crowd. Room is nice and big but no lift.
February 11, 2012
Great location but small rooms
the place is decent and lots thing around.
it's reasonable price with good location.
February 08, 2012
very lovely room and clean.
all staff is very friendly and nice.
the location is quite far from the main street.
but you can rent the motorbike from the hotel. only 200bat for one day.
just across the hotel. you can see so many Thai restaurants. should try!
very delicious and cheaper than the other restaurant that located in Jungceylon.
February 08, 2012
Awesome quaint hotel with amazing service!
Rooms are pretty spacious & the staff's service
Read great reviews on this place & since I loved its charming decor (as seen online), I'd chosen to stay there.
The place didn't disappoint. filled with old school charm and lovely themed rooms, it was the excellent service which made our stay memorable.
They were really warm and spontaneous as seen in the way they helped me with my impromptu birthday surprise for my other 1/2, as well as them offering to prepare breakfast early for us, knowing we've got an early itinerary the next day (though their kitchen isn't open that early).
Special mention to their lovely boss, Noni & the night shift guys. Thanks for making a difference to this trip. I would definitely recommend this place & am looking forward to my next visit there.
There are a few convenience stores just down the road, which is good, as the hotel cafe don't really serve main dishes. Plus there are quite a number of eateries around the area, which also ideal for night suppers.
February 05, 2012
very clean with nice and simple design. receptionist are very friendly. overall i'm very satisfied.
Phuket is very relaxing and budget place to go and stay. Love the sunset and beach view.
February 03, 2012
Unique themed rooms with plenty of character
spacious suites, hot water showers, themed rooms, cozy and vintage-themed lobby
What puts ChicRoom Hotel apart from other hotels I've been to is the themed suites, which add character to an otherwise 'normal' room. The rooms are very spacious with a king sized bed, a comfy sofa, a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and hot water shower system in the bathroom, which seemed small compared to the overall size of the room. I stayed at the black and white themed room while a friend stayed in another room with a Chinese theme. I also liked that there was a pool because the hotel is a bit far from the beach, which was overcrowded as it was a the peak season and I liked the vintage feel of the lobby/coffee shop, which was decorated with various knick-knacks from a much older era.
If you like authentic Thai food, don't go to restaurants with a lot of European customers as the food taste is often bland. In front of ChicRoom Hotel are open air seafood restaurants which open in the evening. The restaurant closest to the road serves some really nice steamed fish with lemon dish and fiery tomyam soup.
Families with young children
United States of America,
February 01, 2012
fantastic hotel with so many things to see
great pool, very clean rooms, excellent staff
we can't say enough about how great this hotel is. the staff really make this place special. we arrived around 2am and they were waiting for us with the room ready and crib all made up for our one year old. the breakfast is great and the coffee is so good! i recommend going to their website to see more photos and then booking through agoda. every time you go into the lobby, you see something new! it is full of old toys, mid-century furniture and electronics everywhere, yet very clean and cool. the staff is fantastic. they helped arrange shows, transportation, and anything else needed. they also have scooters and cars that you can rent. staff speaks english very well and are so friendly. we really hated to leave! for the money, this place is exceptional and worth every penny. i am so glad that we found this little gem.
very close to shopping and restaurants, beach is a short tuk tuk ride or cab ride away.
jungceylon is a fantastic shopping mall within walking distance. staff can tell you how to get there.
January 29, 2012
lovely little hotel
very helpful staff, basic but clean
not near to beach, but basically good enough for food n drinks. tu tu is availabe at door steep so no worries in getting around.
Step out and turn right, walk about 200m look out for sawadee in your left.
January 29, 2012
I love the kitchy decor. Made me feel like i am in a muesum.
Couldn't be any better.
We got a free upgrade to the junior suite as the hotel was packed. The only con is that our room was on the 4th floor of the building. And street level was 2 levels down.
So in total we had to climb 6 levels up and the hotel does not have a lift.
But the happy design of the place and the staff service and friendly-ness make up for it all.
Rent a car from the hotel.
The car is new and it is so much easier to get around with it.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Chic Boutique Hotel, Phuket
- 3-star hotel with 5-star customer service - Yup, hard to believe, but it's true!
We were welcomed by wa
- Amazing hotel design and those helping crew - It was really chic about the room! Nice clean bed sheet . Go
- Awesome hotel for reasonable price - had a great vacation. service provided was very good. they c
- Beautifully decorated, clean and new! - the hotel is beautifully decorated and one can see the effor
- BEST staff!!! - The room is minimally furnished, but very nice for the price
- Chic and cheap - The Chic boutique Hotel is situated in a quiet street near P
- Cute little hotel, very friendly, helpful staff - Very cute hotel, rooms are clean & spacious with interesting
- Cutest hotel in Patong - I spent another 5 nights at Chic Room hotel, and I love this
- good location - The hotel is in the central business district but there are
- Great Hotel Good Service Nice Pool - Great smaller hotel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable.
- great location not far from juncylon - i stayed here for two nights n it was really fantastic! nice
- Like its name, the hotel is very chic and special. - The hotel decoration is very chic and special. It is simple
- Lovely designs and friendly staff - Rooms were equipped with basic necessities eg. towels, haird
- Lovely hotel and good breakfast - i like the room with the big bathroom and comfortable shower
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - hotel is clean, staff are friendly.
however is far from to
- Lovely hotel rooms - This hotel is a bit away from the beach but we found it an a
- Lovely hotel with great interiors - I was only meant to stay at the Chic room for 4 nights but I
- new hotel with all that i need. - budget hotel with all that i needed, good wi-fi, great bed,
- Nice boutique hotel - Nice decorated boutique hotel 15 minutes walk from the shopp
- nice decorate with friendly staff - nice and clean deco lobby and room.
I love the hot chocolat
- Nice hotel with different style - I enjoyed my stay here at chic,from the outside it looks lik
- Nice hotel with quality service - if you prefer a quiet place, chic room hotel will suits you
- Nicely Decorated Hotel with Great Customer Service - highly recommended for this hotel. rooms have nice design an
- Outstanding design with pleasant stay - My family really enjoy to stay here, it is very clean hotel
- Perfect service, great rooms and good location -
- really helpful stuff but average facility - It's 20 min walk to patong beach, in a really quiet location
- Reasonable for the money, bi further out of town t -
- Retro-themed Hotel - very good customer/reception service. clean hotel. love the
- unique, comfortable and lovely hotel - Located in nanai road, it helps you to get everything you ne
- wow, amazing budget hotel - this hotel located a little bit far from the patong beach,b