Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1704)
February 04, 2012
Great location great staff big room
Great location great staff big room
I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boyfriend and I emailed the staff regarding transport issues as I have not been to Phuket before that and the staff is very nice to email me back promptly in good english and arranged for a airport transfer, which are the mini buses. Its around $30 singapore dollars per car way. Its your own private airport transfer so nobody will share with you, which is good if you want privacy or lone time with your love one. Its for a whole mini bus so its more worth it if your travelling in a group.
I've also emailed the staff to mention that its for my birthday and ask if there's any additional services. They upgraded my booking to a suite on the 2nd level upon arrival, which made my day. The spa wing is not exactly private or enclosed so people still can see you and its just beside the pool. The hotel manager even brought us to the rooms to see and choose the one we like best between the 2 options. The spa wing room is spacious but the suite is a lot more spacious with a big balcony so big that i think i can throw a party in there.
Really sweet parts for couples, the rooms towels have been folded into shapes of swans and cute little rabbits.
Later at night, the staff surprised me with a knock on the door, and brought me a cake and a fruit basket!
Shopping is convenient as its just around 15 - 20 mins walk away to the shopping mall. Its also very convenient to get to the street where all the night scenes are happening. Overall it was a very well enjoyed trip!
Families with young children
January 31, 2012
Nice Hotel and location
Nice, quite, calm hotel with so 2-3 adult swimming pools and 1 baby swimming pool.
We had a three night stay at Deevana. Overall I rate it as good.
Location good in the sense awway from maddening crowd. 5 mins walk to beach and 15 mins walk to Junceylon and bangla road.
I was surprised to know that:
1. The hotel does nt give tooth paste/brushes complimentary and so bring them on their own or prepare to buy from them.
2. They do nt give you iron for ironing your clothes.
3. They do nt give you a good room service. In my case we had an infant with us and wanted our own can of milk to be boiled. They said that I have to come to the kitchen and ask the chef/guy there to do so. Its not they will support since the milk is not bought from them.
4. Lot of mosquitoes so come with the mosquito repellant. Though they claim that before checkin as well as as part of daily room cleaning they spray for mosquitoes there are still enough mosquitos to snatch off your sleep at night.
Overall I still do nt consider these as big things since I was aware of these and so came prepared. I still appreciate the stay over there a lot and that it gave me all the facilities and features that a 4 star hotel gives me.
Eat near the patong beach. Cheap food and great price.
January 31, 2012
good location & large room
away from noise, nice breakfast
a little bit far to the shopping mall and beach. nice breakfast. free bus to Phuket town.
Cons: hot water is not steady. no free wifi access.
January 30, 2012
Not as good as it was before
this is the second time we stayed in deevana, but our experience is not as good as the first time. the hotel is so crowded now and we had to wait for quite a long time to check-in. lots of guests were waiting at the lobby and it was quite dis-order. the room (superior spa wing) they gave to us is facing the restaurant, while other superior spa wing rooms are facing the pool. we requested to change the room, but they responded that all rooms were booked. the furnitures and facilities in the room are still ok, and the pool is quite nice. but, we will consider other hotels if we go to phuket again.
Families with young children
January 27, 2012
Good Location but poor overall service
The location is good and it is about 15mins walk to the beach. I stayed for 4 nights in the deluxe spa with a pool view and i found the housekeeping to be relatively poor with bedsheets not changed and toilet not cleaned properly. The cafe for breakfast is another sore point as they are filled relatively to the brim and poor in receiving guests and bringing them to the table. You will be asked to wait for more than 30mins and yet some guest might just sit in without quening. The free shuttle service turns out to be another obligated add on tour when we were at Phuket Town. The tuk tuk we hired took us to a tourist seafood restaurant where the staff demands to be tipped even though the food took 45mins to arrived and the waitering service leaves alot to be desired. Instead of dropping us off to wander around the town, we were drove to 2 spots on pearl selling and some medicated shop which apparently have some vested interests with the tuk tuk driver. Mind you this tuk tuk driver actually boarded the hotel bus midway when we were going to the town. At the reception, where we asked for a small piece of cake on display as there were no one around at about 7pm, we were shocked to be told that a 1 day reservation is needed to purchase that cake without offering alternatives. There were more but i can say that throughout the stay, not one staff had a smile on their face except for the security post guard and the pan cake lady outside the gate. If you are going there for a stop over and does not mind the service, then go for it. If not, i think with the price, you could get a better offer elsewhere.
Families with older children
January 22, 2012
we stayed for 2nights, hotel provided us with free room upgrade to superior room + connecting to kids room, and more exciting the room facing pool...very nice scenery. surely will come back & stayed at deevana patong resort & spa. we are very satisfied the service, cleanness & staff courtesy
January 21, 2012
Located in northern end of Patong Beach, which means it is far away from Jungcelon Mall. It is quiet and staffs are nice. However the hot water in bathroom is not steady. The wifi cannot be accessed.
January 19, 2012
great location great rooms
worth money you pay, service is great but no gym could have been better but its a nice place. what you see in the photos is what you gona get. location also could be better, didnt taste the food so cant say anything to that. but staff was very friendly so thats the one great part of this place.
January 17, 2012
Lovely hotel but the service is fair
The wifi service was good
the place is cozy the room was clean but if can upgrade the tv will be much better the pool area was chilling out overall is very nice.
So many nice dinning place near by
January 17, 2012
Rooms are very clean and a good size,
good location, only 5 minutes walk to both the beach and the night life, and no noise in the hotel.
good all round hotel,friendly and helpful staff with good security. this is my second time in puket and i will go back again to the same hotel next time.
Hotel Feature Tip:
I had a good room 'In the garden' close to one of the pools.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A family gateaway hotel - Nice stay in this hotel. A garden wing is not suitable for f
- Awesome Deevana - The Deevana patong was the best place which we stayed at for
- Beautiful hotel and well trained friendly staff - Beautiful staff, very friendly and helpful. We booked a jacu
- Beautiful hotel, convenient location - Had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming, friendly and ve
- Beautiful hotel - This is great hotel, close to everything but in a quiet set
- Best Everything - Wonderful rooms, good service, great buffet as the breakfast
- Comfortable and good - This is the first hotel we lived in Phuket,and I should say
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket - We were staying in this hotel for the Gala nite. It is excel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel; it is
- Deevana Patong Resprt - Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we a
- Deevana Patong - Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly
- Deevana Patong - The hotel is good! Though i feel it is a bit pricey. But i t
- Deevana Patong - This is my second time staying at Deevana Patong and my stay
- Deevana Resort & Spa - in overall, resort environment is pretty nice. surely is a n
- Deevana Resort & Spa - Our stay at Deevana Resort & Spa was very enjoyable and I wo
- Deevana RESORT - NO BATH , ONLY SHOWER .GARDEN WING IS NOT GOOD TO LIVE. JUST
- Deevana, Patong - Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked a tr
- Deevana - Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty
- Deevana - This hotel was definatly worth the money it was not to crowd
- Deewana stay - Staying at Deewana was at best described as comfortable, cle
- Freindly staff, great service and relaxing holiday - Hotel was being renovated; disruption was minimal; staff wen
- Friendly staff, cozy rooms - the staffs were very helpful and friendly, and they make you
- Good hotel but bad service - bad service....the reception staff told us that the rooms gi
- Good hotel with friendly staff. - Had a good and comfortable stay at this hotel with my family
- Good hotel, about 15 mins walk to Bangla! - First room average and smelly until we complained and upgrad
- good hotel. - It's a good hotel, not too close to the busy street that we
- good location ,nice environment - Nice place
The environment make us feel rel
- Good place - Staffs are all very friendly, room is big, just the Aircon q
- good service nice and relaxing environment - we like the environment of the hotel very much, it is so rel
- Great & quiet hotel - The hotel is great & nice. It is quiet as it is located away
- Great Hotel , nice location , but ...... - This hotel is good, but the standart room is really really s
- Great hotel for the price - Great value for money we thought. Pool is lovely, rooms are
- Great hotel with friendly staff - we only had a one night stay at the end of our trip but the
- Great hotel - The hotel has great breakfast and room service.. very quiet
- Great location great staff big room - I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boy
- Great Location, Great Service, But Not The Room - The room looks old and too simple, but clean.
But overall i
- Great Pool Average Rooms - Standard no thrills rooms near centre of Patong. Don't eat o
- Great staff - Have stayed 4 times this year
The staff make me feel so ver
- great stay - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- happy here - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- Just Great! - fantastic location if you want some peace and quiet but clos
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great service and value for money. The hotel is situated in
- Lovely hotel and service - There are not internet in the room If you are want tp connec
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff - Would stay again. Only issue is the resort is a fairly long
- lovely hotel with lovely service - its was amesing. i like every movment in that hotel....
- Lovely Hotel - Family-friendly
No profanity, threats, prejudiced comment
- Lovely hotel - We stayed in a deluxe room with private pool. Staff were ple
- lovely place - Our room was arranged and had everything we would need for t
- Lovely room and pool, close to everything - The mini pool was tiny and the spa jets didn't work but the
- Nice and Great - I booked this hotel only after seeing the reviews on Agoda a
- Nice driveway, Room is .... decent. - The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was
- Nice Hotel - Relaxing atmosphere with awesome swimming pool, we had a gre
- Nice place - There is big garden in the hotel. The swimming pool is good.
- Nice Pool - The staffs' smiles were good.
- Nice resort hotel - nice quiet resort, perfect for kids to run around witout bee
- nice room with nice service - the room is quite nice, and the service is good. but the loc
- Nice stay in Deevana Patong - I will definitely recommend my frenz who ll going to phuket
- Nice stay - We generally have a nice stay in Deevana Hotel. The location
- Nice Vacation Break, swimming pool, beautiful - My stay was fulfilling with my family as their enjoyment was
- nice - The hotel building looks old, the reception nice..the room q
- Nothing to complain about - I initially booked the reservation for a standard garden win
- Oasis within the Clutter - We are three int'l exchange students who stayed here while o
- Perfect Location for shopping and restaurants - This is our first visit to phuket as a couple and we will mo
- Poor in quality - This hotel has a nice garden and swimming pool. I stayed the
- Quiet environment with small rooms, real resort - overall, as a resort, deevana is not too bad. compared wi
- Quiet location - Repeat stay from February. Was travelling with my 2 grown k
- really nice resort. -
- Reasonable price, good location - ood location for us. Quiet and near the beach and the restau
- Recommended - Definitely recommended, the location is excellent 5 minutes
- relaxing - had a good stay generally speaking...
- smal rooms and the food wasn't good... - quite disappointed with the room condition and that the reas
- Stay at Deevana - No complaints at all after 11 day stay! Little bit back from
- Stay in Phuket - The hotel check in process was smooth, no question raised ag
- Such a confortable and warm place - The hotel location is a very quiet place in Patong beach.
- Thanks Deevana for a fantastic 4 days! - Hotel was clean, modern and well laid out.
Hotel staff were
- the swimming pool was good. -
- Two different hotels in one location - I have stayed in 6 hotels in Phuket and this is the best val
- Usman & Sana - it was an OK hotel with no free internet and breakfast. the
- Valuable - 1.No wifi cover the room range,only can surf internet in the
- value for money high, but... - Hotel is 10 minutes by foot from Patong Beach, disappointing
- Value for money resort - Value for money resort. Liked the poolside pool and went eve
- Value for money -
- Very good hotel - everything is feel so good,but the spa pot is not hot.
- will come again here for sure - I stayed here for 4 days, after upgrading my room from stand
- Wonder Stay - Highly recommended to all.
- Wonderful hotel ,helpfull staff - the hotel is very nicely situated inside patong area, but ev
- wonderful hotel, great service - Better than i thought, totally value-for-money.
- Wonderful hotel - Good location, in a quiet corner but next to Patong market.
- 干净舒适的酒店 - 房间是在Spa Wing这边，对着泳池，景观不错。泳池边上还有个酒吧，游累了可以享受一杯好的饮品，例如鸡尾酒。这里的酒价