Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1704)
May 11, 2010
Deevana Patong Resprt
Location, friendly and helpful staff, pool bar
Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we arranged a pick up service from the hotel which was very handy. we were upgraded free of charge to a superior room in the spa wing. bedrooms were nice with a big balcony overlooking one of the pools.Spa wing has a swim up bar :) everything you could want in a hotel. the staff were very friendly and helpful. we organised a tour to the phi phi islands through the hotel and was an amazing trip.
Phi Phi island tour was amazing
May 09, 2010
This is the 2nd time we chose this hotel.It is very good value for money as its very near the busy night life,but yet so quiet inside the resort.we stayed in the garden wing again because we did'nt want the balcony wing cos it's by 1 of the main pools and it would of got very noisy.The only down fall of staying in the garden wing was the mosquitos getting in the room as soon as you opened the door,as there was so many green around.The breakfast needs to be changed a bit as we stayed for 10 nights and got bored of eating the same food every day.Will definately choose this hotel again.
if you are planning to go to a ping pong show.There are many hustlers trying to take you to 1.Do not follow them in 1.Go in on your own without them,When you get seated you will get shown a drinks list 500 bahts for the 1st drink.tell them you want the other drinks list you did not go in with an agent,your drink will be 200baht,as they give the agents money to bring customers in.
May 08, 2010
Great Breakfast (including box made up when we checked out very early)
We spent 8 nights here in late May/early April and had a great stay. We requested a room in the spa wing and that's what we got. It was on the 2nd floor and overlooked the spa pool.
The room was a good size, only bad thing was there were no drawers for clothes, but there was good hanging space.
There was no bathtub, but the shower was good, so it wasn't an issue for us.
The hotel provide you with towels for the pool/beach, but it is a stange system where they change them every day at housekeeping time which was not convinient for us. Every day I changed my towels directly with a housekeeper long before our room was made up. Not sure why they don;t have a system that every other hotel I've stayed in has where you get the towels down by the pool!
Air con was good and not too noisy, hairdryer provided, reasonably priced mini-bar.
Breakfast was really good, fresh eggs cooked to order and other station where a different item was made each day of the week - french toast, pancakes, waffles, doughnuts! Yum!
The hotel was about a 10-15 walk to Bangla/Jungceylon, but this was not a problem for us. Tuk Tuk would charge 200 bht, but 2 people could get a motorbike taxi (on same bike- try it, its fun!) for only 80bht.
About a 10 min walk to the beach which again was not a big deal.
Minimart at the end of the street where the hotel was too.
Spa seemed a bit expensive for the area.
As you head along the street from the hotel going towards Bangla, get a massage at the Emotions Spa. Ask for Pat, she is fantastic and has great English too!
Families with older children
May 08, 2010
Close but no cigar...
Spa Rooms are the only way to go with a spa right on your doorstep, hotel is peaceful and quiet at night (apart from the rowdy Brits), the swimming pool and pool bar is an eye catcher, breakfast is tasty and has good variety, Staff helped out my sick mum
We stayed for 4 nights at the Spa Wing rooms. Staff peformance was mixed; at times they were of the highest standard, and other times it looked like service you'd expect from a high school part timer. I liked how we received a refreshing towel and drink upon arrival at the checkin desk. And at breakfast the staff are very attentitive by filling up your cup with coffee or tea at every chance. But for me personally, I was really impressed with how they helped take care of my sick mum (who had diarrehea) by delivering breakfast to our room. Two thumbs up. Now here comes the bad. Although the towel and drink upon arrival was nice, it took a while for the bellboy to realize that we had arrived and was slow to help us carry our bags (they were busy at this time but still that's no excuse). And because we booked with Agoda, we assumed the checkin process would be quick and simple. Wrong. Because I booked the other 2 nights seperately and didn't have the voucher with me, they wanted me to print out and provide it to them, which I thought was time consuming. And then there was the Games Room. Me and my brother wanted to play some table tennis at 6:50pm and asked a staff member to provide us the racquets and ball. He's reply was "Oh sorry cannot, we close at 7pm. No time, try tomorrow". I replied back to him by showing him the opening hours which was displayed on the wall in full view which stated "Game Room: Open 9am to 10pm". Eventually he got the racquets and ball. I found this sort of behaviour very UNPROFESSIONAL and LAZY, and there were other occurances during our stay which echoed this sort of attituide. So thats one thumbs down.
The hotel has a free shuttle bus which runs 3 times daily to and from Phuket town. Worth using if you want to explore outside Patong.
Families with older children
May 06, 2010
The price was fair, the grounds are private, there are 2 pools to chose from, the rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and there was a variety of breakfast food.
After having spent 3 days at Karon Beach, we moved to Patong Beach and the Deevana Resort. Patong is much busier but there are far more choices as far as food, clothing and nick nacks are concerned. I liked the Deevana as the staff are very friendly and helpful. The food is good and the pool private. The rooms are kind of basic but comfortable. I would stay there again :- )
There are some very good and reputable spas on the road into the hotel.
Families with older children
May 06, 2010
A Hit and Miss in so many areas...
Spa Rooms are the only way to go with a spa right on your doorstep, hotel is peaceful and quiet at night (apart from the rowdy Brits), the swimming pool and pool bar is an eye catcher, breakfast is tasty and has good variety, Staff helped out my sick mum, hotel doesn't charge extra for a 3rd bed.
We stayed for 4 nights at the Spa Wing rooms.
Staff peformance was mixed; at times they were of the highest standard, and other times it looked like service you'd expect from a high school part timer.
I liked how we received a refreshing towel and drink upon arrival at the checkin desk. And at breakfast the staff are very attentitive by filling up your cup with coffee or tea at every chance. But for me personally, I was really impressed with how they helped take care of my sick mum (who had diarrehea) by delivering breakfast to our room. Two thumbs up.
Now here comes the bad. Although the towel and drink upon arrival was nice, it took a while for the bellboy to realize that we had arrived and was slow to help us carry our bags (they were busy at this time but still that's no excuse). And because we booked with Agoda, we assumed the checkin process would be quick and simple. Wrong. Because I booked the other 2 nights seperately and didn't have the voucher with me, they wanted me to print out and provide it to them, which I thought was time consuming.
And then there was the Games Room. Me and my brother wanted to play some table tennis at 6:50pm and asked a staff member to provide us the racquets and ball. He's reply was "Oh sorry cannot, we close at 7pm. No time, try tomorrow". I replied back to him by showing him the opening hours which was displayed on the wall in full view which stated "Game Room: Open 9am to 10pm". Eventually he got the racquets and ball. I found this sort of behaviour very UNPROFESSIONAL and LAZY, and there were other occurances during our stay which echoed this sort of attituide. So thats one thumbs down.
Location wise, I can see the good and the bad also. It's far from Bangla Rd and jungcelon which means its peaceful and quiet, but that also means it takes a while to get there and some people might find walking 10-12 mins to the nightlife, restaurants and beach quite troublesome.
The spa on the doorstep of our room was awesome, however
Hanako is only 80 meters from the hotel and offers exceptional facial massages for a promotional price of only 300 baht!!! (Except I've seen this promotion going on for nearly 4 years now...)
April 29, 2010
an economical place to stay
big and clean pools, big and nice garden, staff is kind,
the hotel is an economical option if you want to stay in Phuket. It has all the standard for you to stay over there. Although it claims 4 star resort but it stops at average level. It is kinda far from the beach but they have shutter to some nice locations not only the beach. Everything seems to be more expensive than Bkk but nice as well. The resort is also surrounded with a lot of services that you can enjoy anywhere. It is also the kinda good choice if you want to layback all the day.
Hotel Feature Tip:
In front of the Hotel alley, there is the facial place that you have to experience.
Families with older children
United States of America,
April 22, 2010
Resort in heart of patong
Good price for a 4 star resort
This resort in the heart of patong is walking distance to the beach and shopping center. Has most of the conveniences of a 5 star with the exception of the garden rooms. Has good staff attitudes, good food and three pools. The internet is slow and if you cannot walk then you can not get to the tuk tuks.
United States of America,
April 13, 2010
Great location. Spacious clean rooms with good views.
I really enjoyed my stay at the Deevana Resort. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We got a free upgrade on the room, which was great. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Showers were also in great condition and clean. The location was great. It wasn't right on the main street so it was quiet but it was only a 2 mi!nute walk from all the shopping, restaurants, nightlife, etc. The breakfast was great with a lot of selection and helpful service. I would strongly recommend staying at this hotel!
April 11, 2010
Nice Hotel, fair location
Great pool bar and staff
Nice section of rooms around the pool
Good for those looking to spend time in the resort
We stayed at the resort with a large group of us and in two different sections. The resort itself is quite nice and its location is a little off the main attractions of patong beach. The rooms around the main pool where quite modern and nice but I would not reccomend staying in the garden wing area as this is much more basic. The location is good for people who are looking to venture out a little but prefer to stay in and enjoy the resort. It has some nice pools and really friendly staff in the pool bar
There is some good day trips to do in Phuket. Phi Phi Island via speedboat is good but the car ride to cave and James Bond Island is a bit ok a hike. Book your tours on the street and you will save about 30-40%
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A family gateaway hotel - Nice stay in this hotel. A garden wing is not suitable for f
- Awesome Deevana - The Deevana patong was the best place which we stayed at for
- Beautiful hotel and well trained friendly staff - Beautiful staff, very friendly and helpful. We booked a jacu
- Beautiful hotel, convenient location - Had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming, friendly and ve
- Beautiful hotel - This is great hotel, close to everything but in a quiet set
- Comfortable and good - This is the first hotel we lived in Phuket,and I should say
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket - We were staying in this hotel for the Gala nite. It is excel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel; it is
- Deevana Patong Resprt - Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we a
- Deevana Patong - Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly
- Deevana Patong - The hotel is good! Though i feel it is a bit pricey. But i t
- Deevana Patong - This is my second time staying at Deevana Patong and my stay
- Deevana Resort & Spa - in overall, resort environment is pretty nice. surely is a n
- Deevana Resort & Spa - Our stay at Deevana Resort & Spa was very enjoyable and I wo
- Deevana RESORT - NO BATH , ONLY SHOWER .GARDEN WING IS NOT GOOD TO LIVE. JUST
- Deevana, Patong - Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked a tr
- Deevana - Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty
- Deevana - This hotel was definatly worth the money it was not to crowd
- Deewana stay - Staying at Deewana was at best described as comfortable, cle
- Freindly staff, great service and relaxing holiday - Hotel was being renovated; disruption was minimal; staff wen
- Friendly staff, cozy rooms - the staffs were very helpful and friendly, and they make you
- Good hotel but bad service - bad service....the reception staff told us that the rooms gi
- Good hotel with friendly staff. - Had a good and comfortable stay at this hotel with my family
- Good hotel, about 15 mins walk to Bangla! - First room average and smelly until we complained and upgrad
- good hotel. - It's a good hotel, not too close to the busy street that we
- good location ,nice environment - Nice place
The environment make us feel rel
- Good place - Staffs are all very friendly, room is big, just the Aircon q
- good service nice and relaxing environment - we like the environment of the hotel very much, it is so rel
- Great & quiet hotel - The hotel is great & nice. It is quiet as it is located away
- Great Hotel , nice location , but ...... - This hotel is good, but the standart room is really really s
- Great hotel for the price - Great value for money we thought. Pool is lovely, rooms are
- Great hotel with friendly staff - we only had a one night stay at the end of our trip but the
- Great hotel - The hotel has great breakfast and room service.. very quiet
- Great location great staff big room - I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boy
- Great Location, Great Service, But Not The Room - The room looks old and too simple, but clean.
But overall i
- Great Pool Average Rooms - Standard no thrills rooms near centre of Patong. Don't eat o
- Great staff - Have stayed 4 times this year
The staff make me feel so ver
- great stay - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- happy here - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- Just Great! - fantastic location if you want some peace and quiet but clos
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great service and value for money. The hotel is situated in
- Lovely hotel and service - There are not internet in the room If you are want tp connec
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff - Would stay again. Only issue is the resort is a fairly long
- lovely hotel with lovely service - its was amesing. i like every movment in that hotel....
- Lovely hotel - We stayed in a deluxe room with private pool. Staff were ple
- lovely place - Our room was arranged and had everything we would need for t
- Lovely room and pool, close to everything - The mini pool was tiny and the spa jets didn't work but the
- Nice and Great - I booked this hotel only after seeing the reviews on Agoda a
- Nice driveway, Room is .... decent. - The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was
- Nice Hotel - Quite and nice hotel but little far from the main streets an
- Nice Hotel - Relaxing atmosphere with awesome swimming pool, we had a gre
- Nice place - There is big garden in the hotel. The swimming pool is good.
- Nice Pool - The staffs' smiles were good.
- Nice resort hotel - nice quiet resort, perfect for kids to run around witout bee
- nice room with nice service - the room is quite nice, and the service is good. but the loc
- Nice stay in Deevana Patong - I will definitely recommend my frenz who ll going to phuket
- Nice stay - We generally have a nice stay in Deevana Hotel. The location
- Nice Vacation Break, swimming pool, beautiful - My stay was fulfilling with my family as their enjoyment was
- nice - The hotel building looks old, the reception nice..the room q
- Nothing to complain about - I initially booked the reservation for a standard garden win
- Oasis within the Clutter - We are three int'l exchange students who stayed here while o
- Perfect Location for shopping and restaurants - This is our first visit to phuket as a couple and we will mo
- Poor in quality - This hotel has a nice garden and swimming pool. I stayed the
- Quiet environment with small rooms, real resort - overall, as a resort, deevana is not too bad. compared wi
- Quiet location - Repeat stay from February. Was travelling with my 2 grown k
- really nice resort. -
- Reasonable price, good location - ood location for us. Quiet and near the beach and the restau
- Recommended - Definitely recommended, the location is excellent 5 minutes
- Relax accommodation - Relax and resort feel but quite far from town. Around 10mins
- relaxing - had a good stay generally speaking...
- smal rooms and the food wasn't good... - quite disappointed with the room condition and that the reas
- Stay at Deevana - No complaints at all after 11 day stay! Little bit back from
- Stay in Phuket - The hotel check in process was smooth, no question raised ag
- Such a confortable and warm place - The hotel location is a very quiet place in Patong beach.
- Thanks Deevana for a fantastic 4 days! - Hotel was clean, modern and well laid out.
Hotel staff were
- the swimming pool was good. -
- Two different hotels in one location - I have stayed in 6 hotels in Phuket and this is the best val
- Usman & Sana - it was an OK hotel with no free internet and breakfast. the
- Valuable - 1.No wifi cover the room range,only can surf internet in the
- value for money high, but... - Hotel is 10 minutes by foot from Patong Beach, disappointing
- Value for money resort - Value for money resort. Liked the poolside pool and went eve
- Value for money -
- Very good hotel - everything is feel so good,but the spa pot is not hot.
- will come again here for sure - I stayed here for 4 days, after upgrading my room from stand
- Wonder Stay - Highly recommended to all.
- Wonderful hotel ,helpfull staff - the hotel is very nicely situated inside patong area, but ev
- wonderful hotel, great service - Better than i thought, totally value-for-money.
- Wonderful hotel - Good location, in a quiet corner but next to Patong market.
- 干净舒适的酒店 - 房间是在Spa Wing这边，对着泳池，景观不错。泳池边上还有个酒吧，游累了可以享受一杯好的饮品，例如鸡尾酒。这里的酒价