Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1704)
March 09, 2010
The hotel was close to shops and cafes and had lovely well maintained gardens and pools. The pool area had lots of shade to sit under, The restaurant was very well managed and food was good
Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty of choices. Gardens are beautiful and spacious. Rooms are quiet and the side street is set back far enough to avoid the traffic noise of Patong. Standard room bathrooms are small and the rooms don't have enough natural light but are clean and well maintained. Internet was very slow and took a long time to log on Close enough to the beach to walk and close to the shops cafes etc
March 08, 2010
Memorable stay at Deevana
The enclosed area of the resort provides a certain sense of exclusivity. The simple design and elegance of the design as well showcases the simplicity of paradise in the middle of Phuket. Besides just being family-friendly, groups of young adults and older aged people will also be able to enjoy the comforts of the resort. The resort also provided special services such as extending the stay due to delayed flights and added personal touch to their services.
The service and staff were very friendly and made sure that they catered to our needs. The room was well stocked with necessary items and room service was also timely and friendly. The overall feel of the resort and location is excellent. It is family-friendly and at the same time it is fun for any age people. The design of the resort makes it easy on the eyes and most importantly, there is a sense of privacy even in a open-concept environment.
March 07, 2010
Deevena Patong Resort & Spa
Nice, Big Pool
Good breakfast buffet spread
Friendly and helpful staff
Rental of bike stall just outside of hotel
I stayed 4 nights at the hotel. Checking in was hassle free and fast, with the porter carrying my luggage right to my room. My room was located at the garden wing and was small but cozy. The bathroom area was spacious enough to fit 2 in the shower area!
However the room was quite deep inside the hotel and can be rather dark walking back at night and as its right beside the garden, there're lots of mosquitoes.
If u're a frequent visitor to the beach and bangla road, this hotel is not very convenient as you always have to make a big-turn in order to get back to the hotel. Walking to the beach is already not very convenient, its approx 15mins walk.
The rental of bike can be done just outside the hotel which was very convenient for us. Overall i think the hotel is good but there're better ones around.
March 07, 2010
Clean rooms, quiet location
Good location within an easy walk to the markets, beach and nightlife at Bangla Rd. 3 swimming pools to relax at, the resort was quiet and security on the gate makes you feel safe. Also have a free shuttle to Phuket Town for cheaper shopping and a shuttle to the beach. Would definitely stay here again.
Patong Food Park is opposite the hotel has great seafood at reasonable prices.
March 04, 2010
Good for price
Swim up bar. Good customer service
Good budget accomodation swim up bar with happy hour buffet breakfast was ok.
United States of America,
March 03, 2010
go for deluxe
clean, friendly staff, away from Patong craziness - yet not to far to have a taste of the nightlife.
spend the extra and upgrade to Deluxe rooms... hang out by the pool and take advantage of pool bar happy hour. great location - not too far from beach and main nightlife at bangla road. good spa just outside on the main road. breakfast is excellent.
spend 1000 baht and go for day trip to phi phi island (negotiate to get that price). james bond island also good for same price... lunch is provided - not the highest quality. best crepes just outside the hotel in a little side cart.
March 03, 2010
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
Surrounded by twelve secluded acres of lush tropical gardens on Patong Beach in Phuket, Deevana Patong Resort and Spa offers tranquillity and a relaxing pace of life away from the bustling crowds yet still within easy walking distance of the vibrant night life and entertainment that Patong is renowned for. Experience the ultimate in relaxation and get a real taste of Thailand in this tropical oasis just 45 minutes from Phuket International Airport and a 10 minute walk from hotel to Patong beach.
March 02, 2010
Close to main roads, big swimming pool, very helpful staff, deluxe rooms were very nice and close to reception etc.
Our first rooms were in the garden wing, the room was extremely bleak, if you were looking for a bed and roof then this is what your looking for, but if your looking for a nice hotel and room then I would warn you that these rooms reminded me of high school camp. Our room was a good 5 minute walk from the lobby and in the humid weather of thailand that can be a drainer. After two nights we upgraded to the Deluxe suites, which were VERY good. The deluxe rooms are right near the pool and lobby, i could use the wirless from my room and also were well designed and comfortable. I highly recommend paying the extra and getting a deluxe.
There was a food stall that came to the road of entrance to the hotel, he sold fried rice etc. Tasted better than any food I had in phuket in the 9 days I was there. He sold every meal for 30 or 40B which is about 1 AUS dollar.
March 02, 2010
Great Hotel overall
Clean, awesome swimming and bar area, good breakfast, safe,
Ok Firstly we are not picky people and wouldn't be too fussed about the smaller problems. Initially we booked the standard room and wasn't quite what we expected upon arrival, it was ok but I was looking for that extra special room since i was with my girlfriend. We upgraded to the superior room which is much nicer and good value for money, it also has a view of the main swimming pool and bar area. If your a fussy person who's looking to spend a bit extra I would definitely recommend upgrading to the superior, as the standard rooms photo doesn't exactly represent the real thing. The hotels staff were friendly and helpful and their English was good to the extent they are locals. Many westerners mistake the thai's as being rude and unhelpful because of cultural differences but they are great people and remember you are in their country. Also prices and things aren't fixed so i recommend you shop around and do your homework as business operates much differently down there. The hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk from the beach and mostly everything is within walking distance. you can also hire scooters outside the hotel which is great fun. There is also a great massage place close by on the corner which is nice and clean. Overall a great hotel and good breakfast would stay here again
March 01, 2010
Great stay at Deevana
Close to all attractios and beach.
We have stayed at the Deevana previously and found the resort very nice, close to most attractions family friendly and good value for money. The resort staff are very friendly and helpful. The general cleanliness and maintenance of the pools ,restaurants and rooms is very good. The reception desk attends to requests both efficiently and promptly. The shuttle service to the main shopping are at Jung Ceylon and the beach is very good and on time . The transfer service provided between the Resort and airport very prompt and on time . Overall we find the resorts garden and pools very attractive a very relaxing area. We Returned to the resort after a short stay on another island and staff very helpful stored our luggage etc.
Catch shuttle to Jung Ceylon Great shopping.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A family gateaway hotel - Nice stay in this hotel. A garden wing is not suitable for f
- Awesome Deevana - The Deevana patong was the best place which we stayed at for
- Beautiful hotel and well trained friendly staff - Beautiful staff, very friendly and helpful. We booked a jacu
- Beautiful hotel, convenient location - Had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming, friendly and ve
- Beautiful hotel - This is great hotel, close to everything but in a quiet set
- Comfortable and good - This is the first hotel we lived in Phuket,and I should say
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket - We were staying in this hotel for the Gala nite. It is excel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel; it is
- Deevana Patong Resprt - Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we a
- Deevana Patong - Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly
- Deevana Patong - The hotel is good! Though i feel it is a bit pricey. But i t
- Deevana Patong - This is my second time staying at Deevana Patong and my stay
- Deevana Resort & Spa - in overall, resort environment is pretty nice. surely is a n
- Deevana Resort & Spa - Our stay at Deevana Resort & Spa was very enjoyable and I wo
- Deevana RESORT - NO BATH , ONLY SHOWER .GARDEN WING IS NOT GOOD TO LIVE. JUST
- Deevana, Patong - Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked a tr
- Deevana - Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty
- Deevana - This hotel was definatly worth the money it was not to crowd
- Deewana stay - Staying at Deewana was at best described as comfortable, cle
- Freindly staff, great service and relaxing holiday - Hotel was being renovated; disruption was minimal; staff wen
- Friendly staff, cozy rooms - the staffs were very helpful and friendly, and they make you
- Good hotel but bad service - bad service....the reception staff told us that the rooms gi
- Good hotel with friendly staff. - Had a good and comfortable stay at this hotel with my family
- Good hotel, about 15 mins walk to Bangla! - First room average and smelly until we complained and upgrad
- good hotel. - It's a good hotel, not too close to the busy street that we
- good location ,nice environment - Nice place
The environment make us feel rel
- Good place - Staffs are all very friendly, room is big, just the Aircon q
- good service nice and relaxing environment - we like the environment of the hotel very much, it is so rel
- Great & quiet hotel - The hotel is great & nice. It is quiet as it is located away
- Great Hotel , nice location , but ...... - This hotel is good, but the standart room is really really s
- Great hotel for the price - Great value for money we thought. Pool is lovely, rooms are
- Great hotel with friendly staff - we only had a one night stay at the end of our trip but the
- Great hotel - The hotel has great breakfast and room service.. very quiet
- Great location great staff big room - I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boy
- Great Location, Great Service, But Not The Room - The room looks old and too simple, but clean.
But overall i
- Great Pool Average Rooms - Standard no thrills rooms near centre of Patong. Don't eat o
- Great staff - Have stayed 4 times this year
The staff make me feel so ver
- great stay - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- happy here - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- Just Great! - fantastic location if you want some peace and quiet but clos
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great service and value for money. The hotel is situated in
- Lovely hotel and service - There are not internet in the room If you are want tp connec
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff - Would stay again. Only issue is the resort is a fairly long
- lovely hotel with lovely service - its was amesing. i like every movment in that hotel....
- Lovely hotel - We stayed in a deluxe room with private pool. Staff were ple
- lovely place - Our room was arranged and had everything we would need for t
- Lovely room and pool, close to everything - The mini pool was tiny and the spa jets didn't work but the
- Nice and Great - I booked this hotel only after seeing the reviews on Agoda a
- Nice driveway, Room is .... decent. - The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was
- Nice Hotel - Quite and nice hotel but little far from the main streets an
- Nice Hotel - Relaxing atmosphere with awesome swimming pool, we had a gre
- Nice place - There is big garden in the hotel. The swimming pool is good.
- Nice Pool - The staffs' smiles were good.
- Nice resort hotel - nice quiet resort, perfect for kids to run around witout bee
- nice room with nice service - the room is quite nice, and the service is good. but the loc
- Nice stay in Deevana Patong - I will definitely recommend my frenz who ll going to phuket
- Nice stay - We generally have a nice stay in Deevana Hotel. The location
- Nice Vacation Break, swimming pool, beautiful - My stay was fulfilling with my family as their enjoyment was
- nice - The hotel building looks old, the reception nice..the room q
- Nothing to complain about - I initially booked the reservation for a standard garden win
- Oasis within the Clutter - We are three int'l exchange students who stayed here while o
- Perfect Location for shopping and restaurants - This is our first visit to phuket as a couple and we will mo
- Poor in quality - This hotel has a nice garden and swimming pool. I stayed the
- Quiet environment with small rooms, real resort - overall, as a resort, deevana is not too bad. compared wi
- Quiet location - Repeat stay from February. Was travelling with my 2 grown k
- really nice resort. -
- Reasonable price, good location - ood location for us. Quiet and near the beach and the restau
- Recommended - Definitely recommended, the location is excellent 5 minutes
- Relax accommodation - Relax and resort feel but quite far from town. Around 10mins
- relaxing - had a good stay generally speaking...
- smal rooms and the food wasn't good... - quite disappointed with the room condition and that the reas
- Stay at Deevana - No complaints at all after 11 day stay! Little bit back from
- Stay in Phuket - The hotel check in process was smooth, no question raised ag
- Such a confortable and warm place - The hotel location is a very quiet place in Patong beach.
- Thanks Deevana for a fantastic 4 days! - Hotel was clean, modern and well laid out.
Hotel staff were
- the swimming pool was good. -
- Two different hotels in one location - I have stayed in 6 hotels in Phuket and this is the best val
- Usman & Sana - it was an OK hotel with no free internet and breakfast. the
- Valuable - 1.No wifi cover the room range,only can surf internet in the
- value for money high, but... - Hotel is 10 minutes by foot from Patong Beach, disappointing
- Value for money resort - Value for money resort. Liked the poolside pool and went eve
- Value for money -
- Very good hotel - everything is feel so good,but the spa pot is not hot.
- will come again here for sure - I stayed here for 4 days, after upgrading my room from stand
- Wonder Stay - Highly recommended to all.
- Wonderful hotel ,helpfull staff - the hotel is very nicely situated inside patong area, but ev
- wonderful hotel, great service - Better than i thought, totally value-for-money.
- Wonderful hotel - Good location, in a quiet corner but next to Patong market.
- 干净舒适的酒店 - 房间是在Spa Wing这边，对着泳池，景观不错。泳池边上还有个酒吧，游累了可以享受一杯好的饮品，例如鸡尾酒。这里的酒价