Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1704)
August 05, 2009
Nice driveway, Room is .... decent.
- Nice driveway, car roundabout
- good service, and keen to help
- multiple pools, and an open concept lobby
- decent breakfast buffet selection
The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was not at par with the hotel environment. The room seems to be one step down, but good nonetheless. I really enjoyed the breakfast, which everyone seemed to enjoy. Great selection, but they are strict about closing it. They have an amazing dinner buffet, with all the works, at a decent price, but didn't get to try it, but it looked amazing. Service is good and honest.
Across the main street, there are many great outdoor restaurants. They all seem to be honest, and somewhat good value. They don't pressure you too much into eating at their restaurant...
August 04, 2009
Nice Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
We booked the standard garden wing. The price is very good compared to other same level hotels. Room is tidy and clean, the employees here are very nice.
The standard garden wing is our choice. The price is good the room is satisfied. The staff here are very nice! The hotel is located in a quiet steet and you can find a lot of local resturants and small shops outside this street.It is very cheap and convenient. Close to this hotel is a post office, you can send you post card here. Near the hotel gate there is a good massage shop I would like to strongly recommend. We tried the Thai Massage and it is really good! That's why we come back to this hotel at the end of our vacation. Gernerally speaking, compared to the rate, this hotel is worth to recommend! You can spend reasonable money and enjoy your holiday here.
Near the hotel gate there is a good massage shop named "Oriental de Phuket" I would like to strongly recommend. We tried the Thai Massage and it is really good!
July 20, 2009
overall, a good stay however customer service was so poor we will not return. Some staff at the front desk were abrupt and unprofessional.
July 20, 2009
NICE n BEAUTIFUL = value for MONEY
very attractive lobby...by show the Thai culture.
The room is very clean and nice.
The hotel give me a BIG surprise...
Just pay about USD25 we can live in 4 star hotel/resort. Its really nice, nature and calm. The bed so comfort and the staff try to give a good services for us. However, the receptionist should smiley and don't try to raise the voice, its really make me disappointed on that.
Must go to Phi Phi Island Tour package, but please make sure the package will stop at MAYA BAY Beach...there is too nature and beautiful place.
And, the most important..don't be ever cheated by them...the tour package just charge u about USD22 - USD28. Its depends on transport(boat) u use.
July 17, 2009
very clean, friendly staff, spa wing is recommended.
THis is a very nice and clean hotel with great survice and friendly staff. The only down side was the walk to the main road, especially late at night. Although there was a nice eating market at the end of the road if you are game it was a cheap place to eat. I would recommend this hotel if you wanted a quiet place a little off the beaten track, but not if you wanted to step out of your hotel into action.
July 15, 2009
jacuzzi was very nice, great breakfast, nice and clean hotel.
This hotel was very nice, great service everyone was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was lovely with a great selection of food. The spa wing is very nice, would recommend staying in this section. It is a slight walk from the main area which is ok when walking there but when tired at night you would have to catch a tuk tuk costing about $4, more of an inconvenience than anything.
Beds are VERY hard would recommend requesting extra blankets to lie on.
July 13, 2009
Deevana not divine
The hotel was well laid out with rooms set around the pool and pool bar combined with a very presentable lobby and dining area that offered value for money dining.
The Deevana is not the greatest hotel in the world but you can enjoy a noce holiday with many of the facilities you would expect from a top hotel at a better price. Just make sure you do not get booked into the inferior rooms at the back of the hotel. The hotel was a little removed from the night-time hotspots but this was not too much of an inconvenience. The standard of service was patchy, the reception staff were good but the dining staff didn't seem to care, but that seems to be consistent with other restaurants around Phuket. Unfortunately Phuket seems to becoming more expensive and less appealing to us oldtimers.
The hotel offers some value dining offers which compete with some of the rip-off restaurants in the main streets of Patong
July 09, 2009
Deevana is a Fantastic Resort
The food is to die for especially the buffet breakfast,
cleanliness and the spotless clean pools are incredible
This was my first time in Thailand and i wasn't sure what to expect i had read these reviews which helped me decide where to stay so i want to leave an honest account of my stay. This place is fantastic at first i didn't notice others mixing with the islanders who work here and boy do they do a good job and go about it in a quit fashion always smiling and laughing. I mixed with some of the workers and got to know them a little bit which made the stay even more enjoyable. Besides these staff i got to know they where all very pleasant and always offered help if i looked lost lol. Anyone who does stay here try to get to know the staff or at least some as im sure you will agree these people are so kind hearted and great people. I have to make mention of 3 lovely girls who where fantastic, Ing, Nat and the new trainee Yah and sorry guys i forget your names lol but you guys where great and i actually miss the place so much i can't believe it. Anyone who wants a quiet and top of the range Resort for a reasonable price stay here. Thanks Deevana for a most memorable holiday in June/July 09 i'll be back Leigh Mckenzie Australia
For anyone who loves a drink i highly recommend the BTB (Bartender Bar )in one of the strips on Bangler rd,Its not a girly bar, the owner and his wife(Nu and Apple)are so friendly and its buy one get one free.He does tricks and juggling all night and is Thailand champian at it if you remember cocktail its like that. Say hello from Leigh and you will get royal treatment as i did. Cheers
United States of America,
July 04, 2009
Location next to walking street good for single male but overall location not. Great pool and modern room. Good security. Workout room a total waste of space. Main building by pool much better atmosphere than second building (rooms and prices are the same). Dvd and great TV in room. Would stay there again but I likes LK Metropole better.
Three modern malls in Pattaya.
July 02, 2009
Very nice hotel
Liked the style of the hotel, huge garden/park area and two swimming pools, breakfast good. Suitable for families and young children, also a playground or playroom for children.
Do not use the taxi service provided from the reception, it is very expensive, you can get a cheap taxi/tuktuk just around the corner.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A family gateaway hotel - Nice stay in this hotel. A garden wing is not suitable for f
- Awesome Deevana - The Deevana patong was the best place which we stayed at for
- Beautiful hotel and well trained friendly staff - Beautiful staff, very friendly and helpful. We booked a jacu
- Beautiful hotel, convenient location - Had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming, friendly and ve
- Beautiful hotel - This is great hotel, close to everything but in a quiet set
- Comfortable and good - This is the first hotel we lived in Phuket,and I should say
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket - We were staying in this hotel for the Gala nite. It is excel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel; it is
- Deevana Patong Resprt - Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we a
- Deevana Patong - Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly
- Deevana Patong - The hotel is good! Though i feel it is a bit pricey. But i t
- Deevana Patong - This is my second time staying at Deevana Patong and my stay
- Deevana Resort & Spa - in overall, resort environment is pretty nice. surely is a n
- Deevana Resort & Spa - Our stay at Deevana Resort & Spa was very enjoyable and I wo
- Deevana RESORT - NO BATH , ONLY SHOWER .GARDEN WING IS NOT GOOD TO LIVE. JUST
- Deevana, Patong - Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked a tr
- Deevana - Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty
- Deevana - This hotel was definatly worth the money it was not to crowd
- Deewana stay - Staying at Deewana was at best described as comfortable, cle
- Freindly staff, great service and relaxing holiday - Hotel was being renovated; disruption was minimal; staff wen
- Friendly staff, cozy rooms - the staffs were very helpful and friendly, and they make you
- Good hotel but bad service - bad service....the reception staff told us that the rooms gi
- Good hotel with friendly staff. - Had a good and comfortable stay at this hotel with my family
- Good hotel, about 15 mins walk to Bangla! - First room average and smelly until we complained and upgrad
- good hotel. - It's a good hotel, not too close to the busy street that we
- good location ,nice environment - Nice place
The environment make us feel rel
- Good place - Staffs are all very friendly, room is big, just the Aircon q
- good service nice and relaxing environment - we like the environment of the hotel very much, it is so rel
- Great & quiet hotel - The hotel is great & nice. It is quiet as it is located away
- Great Hotel , nice location , but ...... - This hotel is good, but the standart room is really really s
- Great hotel for the price - Great value for money we thought. Pool is lovely, rooms are
- Great hotel with friendly staff - we only had a one night stay at the end of our trip but the
- Great hotel - The hotel has great breakfast and room service.. very quiet
- Great location great staff big room - I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boy
- Great Location, Great Service, But Not The Room - The room looks old and too simple, but clean.
But overall i
- Great Pool Average Rooms - Standard no thrills rooms near centre of Patong. Don't eat o
- Great staff - Have stayed 4 times this year
The staff make me feel so ver
- great stay - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- happy here - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- Just Great! - fantastic location if you want some peace and quiet but clos
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great service and value for money. The hotel is situated in
- Lovely hotel and service - There are not internet in the room If you are want tp connec
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff - Would stay again. Only issue is the resort is a fairly long
- lovely hotel with lovely service - its was amesing. i like every movment in that hotel....
- Lovely hotel - We stayed in a deluxe room with private pool. Staff were ple
- lovely place - Our room was arranged and had everything we would need for t
- Lovely room and pool, close to everything - The mini pool was tiny and the spa jets didn't work but the
- Nice and Great - I booked this hotel only after seeing the reviews on Agoda a
- Nice driveway, Room is .... decent. - The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was
- Nice Hotel - Quite and nice hotel but little far from the main streets an
- Nice Hotel - Relaxing atmosphere with awesome swimming pool, we had a gre
- Nice place - There is big garden in the hotel. The swimming pool is good.
- Nice Pool - The staffs' smiles were good.
- Nice resort hotel - nice quiet resort, perfect for kids to run around witout bee
- nice room with nice service - the room is quite nice, and the service is good. but the loc
- Nice stay in Deevana Patong - I will definitely recommend my frenz who ll going to phuket
- Nice stay - We generally have a nice stay in Deevana Hotel. The location
- Nice Vacation Break, swimming pool, beautiful - My stay was fulfilling with my family as their enjoyment was
- nice - The hotel building looks old, the reception nice..the room q
- Nothing to complain about - I initially booked the reservation for a standard garden win
- Oasis within the Clutter - We are three int'l exchange students who stayed here while o
- Perfect Location for shopping and restaurants - This is our first visit to phuket as a couple and we will mo
- Poor in quality - This hotel has a nice garden and swimming pool. I stayed the
- Quiet environment with small rooms, real resort - overall, as a resort, deevana is not too bad. compared wi
- Quiet location - Repeat stay from February. Was travelling with my 2 grown k
- really nice resort. -
- Reasonable price, good location - ood location for us. Quiet and near the beach and the restau
- Recommended - Definitely recommended, the location is excellent 5 minutes
- Relax accommodation - Relax and resort feel but quite far from town. Around 10mins
- relaxing - had a good stay generally speaking...
- smal rooms and the food wasn't good... - quite disappointed with the room condition and that the reas
- Stay at Deevana - No complaints at all after 11 day stay! Little bit back from
- Stay in Phuket - The hotel check in process was smooth, no question raised ag
- Such a confortable and warm place - The hotel location is a very quiet place in Patong beach.
- Thanks Deevana for a fantastic 4 days! - Hotel was clean, modern and well laid out.
Hotel staff were
- the swimming pool was good. -
- Two different hotels in one location - I have stayed in 6 hotels in Phuket and this is the best val
- Usman & Sana - it was an OK hotel with no free internet and breakfast. the
- Valuable - 1.No wifi cover the room range,only can surf internet in the
- value for money high, but... - Hotel is 10 minutes by foot from Patong Beach, disappointing
- Value for money resort - Value for money resort. Liked the poolside pool and went eve
- Value for money -
- Very good hotel - everything is feel so good,but the spa pot is not hot.
- will come again here for sure - I stayed here for 4 days, after upgrading my room from stand
- Wonder Stay - Highly recommended to all.
- Wonderful hotel ,helpfull staff - the hotel is very nicely situated inside patong area, but ev
- wonderful hotel, great service - Better than i thought, totally value-for-money.
- Wonderful hotel - Good location, in a quiet corner but next to Patong market.
- 干净舒适的酒店 - 房间是在Spa Wing这边，对着泳池，景观不错。泳池边上还有个酒吧，游累了可以享受一杯好的饮品，例如鸡尾酒。这里的酒价