Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1704)
May 24, 2009
can check-in earlier than 12PM. nice rooms and swimming pool.
Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly and very accomodating. The rooms are well equip and clean.
We wanted to try night swimming in their beautiful pool, but it is closed already at 8PM. They should extend it to 12 midnight.
The hotel is around 10-minute from the beach. which is quite manageable. What I love about the resort is its very calming atmosphere.
May 21, 2009
Really a lovely hotel. I would stay there again. It is perfectly placed in the centre og Phuket, but not faceing the street. It is 200 meters from all the bars and shops. Also so freindly staff. Nice room and a lot of pools. The beach is only 10 min walk from the hotel.
Families with older children
May 18, 2009
our stay second time around as promised to ourself
The deevana Patong Spa and Resort is in a excelent location its close to the beach,markets and night life and its 100 meters away from the busy streets so its quiet when you want to relax when you get back from abusy day or night you walk to the end of the street and you will find anythink you are looking for seven eleven chemist etc etc or plenty of tuk tuk drivers to baht with.
The Deevana Patong Spa Resort is a very freindly and afordable resort for all your familys needs myself and husband paid for all the accomodation for ourselfs and 3 teenagers the garden wing is great for the teenages right near the pool and for us a up grade in the spa wing which you walk straight out to another big pool from your room.
May 16, 2009
Deevena Patong Resort & Spa
It was really beautifull just like the picture shown. Breakfast was fantastic, all the decorations of flowers etc in hotel pretty. Our view to swimming pool with balcony lovely. The stay was too short, would love to come back. a.s.a.p Nice quite area not to busy, all the staff very friendly and helpfull. We definetly bring in this year back a group of people to visit Phuket and stay in the same hotel Deevena.Thank you!!!
Our stay was absolute fantastic! We enjoy every minute of it. The Deevena was in the middle of patong, it a quite area. The hotel was really beautiful just like the pictures. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was absolute GOOD!! Our room with balcony and view over swimming pool. Defenitly come back in this year with a group of people (to the same hotel)We did really enjoy our stay!! Thank you!
The shopping was 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel. The beach 10 minutes walk. It was very central, nearby every thing.
May 16, 2009
Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - Beyond Expectation
- Breakfast is good
- Charming and hospitable staff
- Excellent facilities
- Very accomodating
this is our first time staying in Patong area in Phuket; because we never like the hustle bustle of its night life. but staying in this resort makes it bearable. Upon checking in, we were surprised by getting our standard room upgraded to a superior room without any additional charges (am sure it is because of the low season, but nevertheless). The room is nicely decorated and the bathroom is clean. There's an internet facility provided with a minimum of 100 bhatt per hour. It is quite expensive if you ask me, but then it is not really an issue because we were there for a holiday, away from work and definitely away from the computers.
At first, we requested a queen bed and upon entering the room, there were two twin beds instead. I told the staff and in a few minutes, they came back and fix everything and turned the twin bed into a king sized bed;very accomodating indeed.
All in all, it was a good stay. After walking around and islands hoping all day, coming back to a ocsy and comfortable room is definitely the way to spend your holiday.
Everything in Phuket is overpriced. Almost everything seems like a scam. The night markets' stalls are now manned by foreigners (I'm guessing Nepalese or Bangladeshi) and most of them are rude. They jacked up the price so high it is not even worth my time to bargain.
But we managed to find a nice Siamese shop somewhere along the JungCeylon Shopping Mall stretch, where the stuff that they are selling are moderately priced, and some are so low you wouldn't want to bargain for it. Same quality but lower in price.
Riding a tuktuk feels as if you are renting a chaufered Mercedes with a rude driver. Charges are so freaking unreasonable. They charged you 200bhatt for a mere 7 minutes ride. I say, walk and sweat it out. Waddle that fat off people!!
Look around for the best island hopping package. With that large numbers of "travel agents" in Phuket, you might either end up getting a good bargain or a massive hole in the pocket.
I'm all for the perfect-holiday-money-is-not-an-issue thingie, but I wouldn't want to be scammed off anything that would strip the holiday fun in me.
Have a good holiday!!
May 02, 2009
The location of this hotel is just a short walk from the nightlife. It is situated in a very quiet area, so you can get a good nights sleep.
The location of this hotel is great. Just a short walk to the beach or to night life. The pools are excellent. The breakfast was superb. It was quite varied daily, and really excellent. The staff were friendly and very helpful. They extended our stay by two days, and arranged for transportation to the airport. This was all very much appreciated.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Great breakfasts; really provide a diverse selection for all travelers.
May 01, 2009
Value for Money
Convenience, Price reasonable, Friendly hotel staffs......
For far the hotel that we choose is very satisfied...... Hope to stay there again
United States of America,
April 25, 2009
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa stay
The overall experience was good. Great location, quality hotel, friendly staff. Swimming pool and facilities were good.
The Deevana Patong Resort & Spa was an excellent adventure. The location was a close walk to the beach but I enjoyed the lounging at the pool. The staff was very good and I would say it had a 4 star rating as a hotel. The morning was started by an breakfast that had times to suite the early riser to the late sleeper and that was extremely nice. The hotel was a sure value for the price. The prices at the hotel for food were a little on the high side but the quality was great.
April 16, 2009
Memorable stay at Deevana Resort, Patong
The resort is great, good spread for the breakfast. Staff were attentive.
Check-in was prompt and keycard are ready upon arrival. Meet & Greet by the staff. As the first day is Water festival, guests are advised to secure their belongings, small plastic bags are given. The ambience is decorated with fresh flowers, staff change them daily. The receptionist are proactive in attending to guests' needs. Both the pool are well-maintained.
The spa was great.
April 15, 2009
Quiet Central Location
Excellent Pool, central location,staff very friendly, close to a couple excellent restaurants such as 9th Floor
This is a very pleasant, well priced hotel with large rooms all with balconies or some with spa pools. There are several pools on the premises and the main pool is large and never too crowded.The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Lots of good restaurants around particularly 9th Floor which was excellent.The gym was small but the equipment was new and the room was air conditioned. The breakfast was OK however we did not eat in the hotel.Internet access was good and cost 200 Baht for 1 hour which is pricey compared to other hotels.
Just to the left of the hotel's exit is a fabulous restaurant called the 9th floor in a hotel down the road. Once you get to the 9th floor it has amazing views across Patong and the glass doors slide back and it is a fantastic atmosphere with great European food and excellent wine selection. It is worth trying for that special occassion or if you want some romance.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
- A family gateaway hotel - Nice stay in this hotel. A garden wing is not suitable for f
- Awesome Deevana - The Deevana patong was the best place which we stayed at for
- Beautiful hotel and well trained friendly staff - Beautiful staff, very friendly and helpful. We booked a jacu
- Beautiful hotel, convenient location - Had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming, friendly and ve
- Beautiful hotel - This is great hotel, close to everything but in a quiet set
- Best Everything - Wonderful rooms, good service, great buffet as the breakfast
- Comfortable and good - This is the first hotel we lived in Phuket,and I should say
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa Phuket - We were staying in this hotel for the Gala nite. It is excel
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa -
- Deevana Patong Resort and Spa - This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel; it is
- Deevana Patong Resprt - Stayed in the hotel for 6 nights(recommened by a friend)we a
- Deevana Patong - Our stay in Deevana Patong is great. The staffs are friendly
- Deevana Patong - The hotel is good! Though i feel it is a bit pricey. But i t
- Deevana Patong - This is my second time staying at Deevana Patong and my stay
- Deevana Resort & Spa - in overall, resort environment is pretty nice. surely is a n
- Deevana Resort & Spa - Our stay at Deevana Resort & Spa was very enjoyable and I wo
- Deevana RESORT - NO BATH , ONLY SHOWER .GARDEN WING IS NOT GOOD TO LIVE. JUST
- Deevana, Patong - Our room was very clean and the air conditioning worked a tr
- Deevana - Staff very helpful and friendly. Great breakfast with plenty
- Deevana - This hotel was definatly worth the money it was not to crowd
- Deewana stay - Staying at Deewana was at best described as comfortable, cle
- Freindly staff, great service and relaxing holiday - Hotel was being renovated; disruption was minimal; staff wen
- Friendly staff, cozy rooms - the staffs were very helpful and friendly, and they make you
- Good hotel but bad service - bad service....the reception staff told us that the rooms gi
- Good hotel with friendly staff. - Had a good and comfortable stay at this hotel with my family
- Good hotel, about 15 mins walk to Bangla! - First room average and smelly until we complained and upgrad
- good hotel. - It's a good hotel, not too close to the busy street that we
- good location ,nice environment - Nice place
The environment make us feel rel
- Good place - Staffs are all very friendly, room is big, just the Aircon q
- good service nice and relaxing environment - we like the environment of the hotel very much, it is so rel
- Great & quiet hotel - The hotel is great & nice. It is quiet as it is located away
- Great Hotel , nice location , but ...... - This hotel is good, but the standart room is really really s
- Great hotel for the price - Great value for money we thought. Pool is lovely, rooms are
- Great hotel with friendly staff - we only had a one night stay at the end of our trip but the
- Great hotel - The hotel has great breakfast and room service.. very quiet
- Great location great staff big room - I booked the hotel for my birthday and travelled with my boy
- Great Location, Great Service, But Not The Room - The room looks old and too simple, but clean.
But overall i
- Great Pool Average Rooms - Standard no thrills rooms near centre of Patong. Don't eat o
- Great staff - Have stayed 4 times this year
The staff make me feel so ver
- great stay - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- happy here - I love this hotel, it as everything I want, three pools one
- Just Great! - fantastic location if you want some peace and quiet but clos
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Great service and value for money. The hotel is situated in
- Lovely hotel and service - There are not internet in the room If you are want tp connec
- Lovely hotel very helpful staff - Would stay again. Only issue is the resort is a fairly long
- lovely hotel with lovely service - its was amesing. i like every movment in that hotel....
- Lovely Hotel - Family-friendly
No profanity, threats, prejudiced comment
- Lovely hotel - We stayed in a deluxe room with private pool. Staff were ple
- lovely place - Our room was arranged and had everything we would need for t
- Lovely room and pool, close to everything - The mini pool was tiny and the spa jets didn't work but the
- Nice and Great - I booked this hotel only after seeing the reviews on Agoda a
- Nice driveway, Room is .... decent. - The hotel is pretty good, the only problem was the room was
- Nice Hotel - Relaxing atmosphere with awesome swimming pool, we had a gre
- Nice place - There is big garden in the hotel. The swimming pool is good.
- Nice Pool - The staffs' smiles were good.
- Nice resort hotel - nice quiet resort, perfect for kids to run around witout bee
- nice room with nice service - the room is quite nice, and the service is good. but the loc
- Nice stay in Deevana Patong - I will definitely recommend my frenz who ll going to phuket
- Nice stay - We generally have a nice stay in Deevana Hotel. The location
- Nice Vacation Break, swimming pool, beautiful - My stay was fulfilling with my family as their enjoyment was
- nice - The hotel building looks old, the reception nice..the room q
- Nothing to complain about - I initially booked the reservation for a standard garden win
- Oasis within the Clutter - We are three int'l exchange students who stayed here while o
- Perfect Location for shopping and restaurants - This is our first visit to phuket as a couple and we will mo
- Poor in quality - This hotel has a nice garden and swimming pool. I stayed the
- Quiet environment with small rooms, real resort - overall, as a resort, deevana is not too bad. compared wi
- Quiet location - Repeat stay from February. Was travelling with my 2 grown k
- really nice resort. -
- Reasonable price, good location - ood location for us. Quiet and near the beach and the restau
- Recommended - Definitely recommended, the location is excellent 5 minutes
- relaxing - had a good stay generally speaking...
- smal rooms and the food wasn't good... - quite disappointed with the room condition and that the reas
- Stay at Deevana - No complaints at all after 11 day stay! Little bit back from
- Stay in Phuket - The hotel check in process was smooth, no question raised ag
- Such a confortable and warm place - The hotel location is a very quiet place in Patong beach.
- Thanks Deevana for a fantastic 4 days! - Hotel was clean, modern and well laid out.
Hotel staff were
- the swimming pool was good. -
- Two different hotels in one location - I have stayed in 6 hotels in Phuket and this is the best val
- Usman & Sana - it was an OK hotel with no free internet and breakfast. the
- Valuable - 1.No wifi cover the room range,only can surf internet in the
- value for money high, but... - Hotel is 10 minutes by foot from Patong Beach, disappointing
- Value for money resort - Value for money resort. Liked the poolside pool and went eve
- Value for money -
- Very good hotel - everything is feel so good,but the spa pot is not hot.
- will come again here for sure - I stayed here for 4 days, after upgrading my room from stand
- Wonder Stay - Highly recommended to all.
- Wonderful hotel ,helpfull staff - the hotel is very nicely situated inside patong area, but ev
- wonderful hotel, great service - Better than i thought, totally value-for-money.
- Wonderful hotel - Good location, in a quiet corner but next to Patong market.
- 干净舒适的酒店 - 房间是在Spa Wing这边，对着泳池，景观不错。泳池边上还有个酒吧，游累了可以享受一杯好的饮品，例如鸡尾酒。这里的酒价