Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Formerly : Phuket Arcadia Hotel And Resort
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (986)
June 26, 2011
Nice Hotel With Poor Service
Nice Infra... lots of facilities for children, spa, many swimming pools, etc.
I arrived there in the afternoon and was asked to wait until 2pm due to my room is not available yet. I waited until 2pm and was given a key and asked to wait for another hour coz the room is not ready yet. At 3pm, I went into the room and found that the room is really NOT ready with all sorts of rubbish inside the room and other people luggage and obviously the guest haven't checked out yet! I have to go back to the reception counter which took me about 15mins walk and make a fuss! We are talking about hilton here and can't imagine how they can give me key to a room that haven't been checked out. They change me to another room and gave me the key. Went to that room and found that the room is being cleaned! have to wait for another half hour and finally i enter my room at about 4.30pm.... What A day! Stay there for 3 nights. Quite happy with the facilities but really not happy with the service. the food there is rather expensive for me and eating out is a better option..
Do Not EAT In The Hotel.... late service and expensive!
June 25, 2011
great resort with many beautiful swimming pools
beautiful bed linen and great pillow menu
had a very nice stay at the hilton, the location was good not too busy or crowded, the gardens were immaculately kept, we asked for a different room as we had adjoining door in our first room and the neighbours we too noisy, and they gave us another room with ocean views which was just breathtaking, the staff are very polite and ready to help. breakfast was ok as they only had one restaurant operating as the other was being renovated so it was a bit crowded. the rooms were clean and spacious and all the bath products were top quality. enjoyed our stay very much at the hilton.
for sight seeing we used the leisure desk at the hilton, to go to james bond island, we paid abit more than if we had booked the tour on the streets of patong. but the boat we got on the day of the tour was really good and it was very well organised, we had drinks in supply all day and fruit as well and nancy the tour guide was fantastic and the food we got for lunch was so delicious, everyone enjoyed the day immensely so glad we booked with the leisure desk. we also booked the fantasea show with the leisure desk and got great seats and also enjoyed the show, a must see while in phuket.
June 25, 2011
Beautiful hotel, beautiful gardens, beautiful pools
the hilton phuket arcadia is such a beautiful hotel. the gardens are so beautiful and there are about 5 swimming pools. the rooms are large with balcony. the breakfast is great. location wise it was a bit out of the way but it was nice to come back to a quiet and beautiful surroundings after shopping. the morning that we were leaving, it was too early for breakfast, so it was very nice of the staff to pack us breakfast to take away. the whole experience at the hilton was just beautiful. would stay there again.
James Bond Island tour is worth going on and Fanta Sea show is worth seeing.
June 18, 2011
Nice location on the Beach
I live & work in Patong, so thought on my weekend off, although expensive for me, thought i would treat myself to a night in a nice hotel, so off i went, check in was fine although a bit slow, room was on the 9th Floor with views over a lake, which was ok. went for dinner at the menu was suprisingly basic but ok. but the room they gave me was next to the lift which buzzed abd pinged all night, i have never been in a such a noisy room, when i checked out the next day i explained this to the check out staff, after the 4th time she finally understood me, and gave me a rehearsed speech about well we will make a nte and when you come back next time we wont put you in that room, when i said that wasnt enough she left me waiting for the manager for half an hour and then came back and the same thing. so obviosly the manager thought if was totally unimportant. so basically a lot of money for no sleep.
June 15, 2011
A very big hotel not for the aged or handicapped.
it is not possible to walk around this property as it is too large. a bus to breakfast, a bus back to room, a bus to the car. it would be much nicer if one can walk to his car at the entrance gate.
breakfast good but limited facility. the hotel does not provide free internet.
June 07, 2011
Beautiful hotel grounds outstanding presentation
Superb service by all staff
Will definately be returning the hotel was extremly impressionable and the service was outstanding
June 06, 2011
the staff are all friendly. entertainment in the lounge is available each night. our room is big, don't know about the other room. breakfast buffet selection is average. transport, tour is available which is convenient, it may be pricey for others. the resort is great for younger family, as its offer a play area and quite a nice pool with a slide and water falls. resorts also great for an avid sport and people that likes to exercise while away from home. because its offer tennis, racquet lesson and a daily exercise class.
Take a half day trip to see Phuket area for 1,500 baht is a fair price. You get to see the Island from 2 high point view, big buddha, wat chalong, orchids farm, and more.
June 05, 2011
Cool location with pleasant service
It was my 5th stay at the hotel. Concierge keeps my stay history and treats me as a loyal customer with dedicated reception.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If you play tennis, try to have a hitting partner at the gym.
June 03, 2011
the most important issue ... there is no beach to this hotel and the pools are so ugly and old so u got nothing to do in there.
this is the worst hotel ever and also very expensive for what u get.
no service and they are trying even to charge extra after you paid already the extra via agoda and if u don't hold the voucher your gone and they will charge u cause u can't prove otherwise.
the hotel is so dark and old and there is not enough light in the rooms and u feel like in a cemetery at night.
people coming at night(01:30 am) drunk and knocking on your door and anyone who open the door of is room make a boom noise when shutting the door.
at the breakfast u feel like u are in central station and there is no service as expected from such hotel
the hotel has an agreement with the taxi drivers just outside at the streets infront and in the back of the hotel and they charge u not less than 800thb for a short drive to patong beach.
u want to use the internet??? forget it. they are charging 650thb per hour or 3,500thb per 24 hours(only 2 option, no weekly rate or so). unbelievable.
do your self a favor and book another hotel...don't get it wrong just because the name hilton. this is more like a guesthouse in kao san road considaring the price you pay per night.
May 27, 2011
Great Location Nice layout.
layout, open facilities, well designed pools.
The Hilton was a nice stay. The service was probably not quite as pinpoint as others but never the less was good. Unfortunate for us a medical conference was to be held and we endured a lot of construction disturbance but would assume that to be a rare happening. Presentation of the Resort was beautiful. Staff more than helpful.Organization of transport was a little sketchy but soon paid off with a wonderful outing. The key to our room consistently malfunctioned but the extremely helpful room staff would provide us with entry. Close to shopping and the beaches.
great shopping along the beach road at the markets.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa, Phuket
- A Good Hideaway Resort - I've stayed in this hotel twice and I still love hotel servi
- A touch of Paradise - This was our second stay at the Hilton Arcadia and we were n
- Amazing Hotel - The Hilton was a great resort for a couple- it had an amazin
- Awesome rooms and amazing breakfast - stayed at the hilton for 6 nights after returning from phi p
- best chioce - one of the best hotel i ever been. beautiful beach, big gard
- Best Hilton I have ever stayed - i'm a frequent traveler, but it's my first time to bring my
- Best Hotel at Karon Beach - A great location and rooms are nice. I was upgraded free and
- Big Hotel - nothing really special - This is a really large hotel with plenty of space so you can
- Big hotel that didn't live up to the 5* rating - The service isn't what I would expect from a 5* hotel. The i
- Big hotel with nice rooms - what you'd expect from a hilton resort for a good price.
- Big secluded hotel complex - staff service are excellent, very friendly. the hotel comple
- Doesn't Get Much Better - Very friendly with impeccable service. Everyone was willing
- everything is great about the hotel - a little pricey however given it is a 5 star hotel it is exp
- fabulous hotel with brilliant staff - myself and my children had a lovely stay at the phuket arcad
- fantastic - I got a great deal here through Agoda and it really was valu
- Good brand, nothing goes wrong - Resort concept, spa center is a must try. Good food within 5
- Good hotel but breakfast set up poor - Well located in Karon Beach, away from manic Patong but only
- Good hotel - Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Staff are very friendl
- Good option but rooms rather old - The hotel was good but not great, it is a enormous Hotel, wh
- Good Service business/family hotel - Hotel room i got was a lil dated but they r renovating and m
- Great Hotel , good location , helpful staff - Very professsional attitude by everyone and they are always
- Great Hotel and all staff are extremely polite. - only one negative, the breakfast buffet was often cold when
- Great hotel and service, but really expensive WiFi - great place if you want to visit karon bay. huge hotel with
- great hotel and service - the hotel staff were very friendly and did all they could to
- Great hotel with friendly, attentive staff. - Very well run hotel with something for everyone. Excellent
- Great location with wide space - the hotel is a bit old but very well maintained. we arrived
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa -
- Huge resort on Karon beach - the resort is situated across road from the karon beach. we
- It is ok - sometimes the waiters were not very friendly,near the pool o
- It is the Hilton after all - We enjoyed our stay, our room was upgraded since we were on
- Its a beautiful hotel and really big - very nice and helpful staff, you can walk to the beach and t
- Lots of activities on offer, good location, - the ocean deluxe view rooms have a great location on the pro
- lovely grounds but stuck in its era!! - a beautiful place to stay and suited for young children. th
- lovely hotel and service with a smile - we spend a great time there, my wife and me. It is great pl
- lovely hotel but expensive for in-house facilities - Poor service for breakfast. Staffs not well trained. Ignor
- lovely hotel, reasonable price - the rooms are quite clean, however we have to go out of hote
- Mediocre hotel but pleasant trip - Hotel is not 5 star standard. Some staff were excellent and
- Nice Hotel With Poor Service - I arrived there in the afternoon and was asked to wait until
- Nice hotel - I'd like to recommend this hotel (Overall good), and in orde
- Nice room not great decor - Nice room, food not great got a stomach bug. Buffet breakfas
- Ok -
- Perfect Service, excellent location - very nice hotel with excellent services. very close to beach
- poor service -
- Relaxing -
- Standard Hilton - Food was expensive and of unremarkable quality. We had orde
- Superb Hotel and great service - had a really great stay over all . one of the best hotels in
- TOURIST TRAP! - I would definately not recommend this hotel and I can assure
- Up to Hilton standards (mostly) and well-priced - This isolated hotel offers a relaxing atmosphere and great v
- Very great location but small rooms - difficult to find food around the hotel, a pity the sheatle
- Wonderful View - We arrived at the hotel and proceeded to check in it take ab
- Wouldn't stay anywhere else... Complete luxury - fantastic hotel. if you are going to phuket this is the only