Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (709)
May 29, 2011
average hotel in an avaregare location
very restrictive staff and hotel regulations
internet not available during my stay
not all staff not friendly
room aircon not cool even after many hours of use, informed staff of problem, but was told the system was working
room amenities average
May 28, 2011
Very nice hotel, close to everything with nice rooms, 2 pools and good sevice
Great Indian restaurant just to the right of the hotel entrance
May 08, 2011
Good location and cosy feel
i thought the deluxe rooms were spacious and good access to pools. the rooms were clean apart from the shower which had a lot of mould. staff were plesant and an easy 5 minute walk to bangla rd. convenient stores within easy walking distance. good value for money. the pool bar isnt what i thought it would be, too small and you are sitting on steps within the water, not stools, if you are looking for this, go somewhere else.
Bangla Rd has it all
May 06, 2011
Lovely hotel and service with a smile
Hotel cozy style, not too noisy
It's a nice experience, close to the beach, convenient location, well-organized atomosphere.
May 03, 2011
Haven in bustling Patong
Loved unwinding here after a hard day shopping and seeing the sights. The rooms were sensational, staff forever smiling and helpful. Great breakfast spread. Very happy with what we got for the rates we paid. A total haven.
Fantastic. We liked the location. Close to the shopping and nightlife but further enough away that we could truly relax and unwind. The beach was very pleasant. Have to say the staff qt this hotel were lovely everyone was trying hard to practice their English on us and always greeted us with a smile. We got an amazing rate through agoda so our mouths dropped when we saw the rooms. We stayed in a superior suite, it was plush! The bed was absolute heaven and it was lovely to come back to a made up room every day. Great stay all in all
Head to the back of Patong away from the beach until u find the markets. Barter hard. Most stuff we found was cheaper in nearby karon beach. Get into the thai good, it's cheaper and tastier. Leave the western tastebuds at the airport.
United States of America,
April 20, 2011
I had an awful experience at this hotel. We stay for one night, and we had to check out at 6 am in the morning for a tour departure. We ate at the restaurant for breakfast, at 6:25 we checked out, and they had a charge for a broken glass in the bathroom. A fee that we did not incur as there were no glasses in the room, and they charged us for a erroneous fee.
April 10, 2011
Very nice hotel, close to beach
Two lovely swimming pools, close to beach & restaurants
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It is very close to the beach in Patong, and is surrounded by shops & restaurants. The room & bathroom were clean. Although the breakfast was good, Other than this, a nice hotel.
bangla rd (about a 15mins walk) is a must for nightlife.
don't do your laundry @ the hotel - way too expensive - there are a few shops close to the hotel who do it for much cheaper (by the kg)
get a ferry to phi phi island & stay for 1 or 2 nights - it's stunning. whatever the travel kiosks quote you for ferry tickets (or any other excursions) start by halving it then negotiate from there.
lots of excellent & cheap seafood places on rat-u-thit road (the ones that are only set up @ nighttime)
April 08, 2011
Great location and neat and clean rooms
Location was great, nice clean hotel. Close to the beach and shops
Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was good. The hotel also has a good range of restaurants, we particularly liked the Indian restaurant which had some pretty authentic food.
April 04, 2011
Fantastic location and staff
Great accomodation, rooms and resort was kept very clean
loved it, very peaceful which is suprising as its so close to the beach and shopping. swim up pool bar which apparantly is a new addition and was fantastic. breakfast buffet was had different foods everymorning so if your staying for a while makes a difference. reception staff at front desk were really friendly and helpful. will definately stay again
Hotel restaurants charge an extra 17% total on top of your bill so eat out if on a budget
United States of America,
March 19, 2011
Worst travel experience I have had
Staff wanted to please but Manager is horrible and security guards are extremely rude.
Worst experience in any hotel I have stayed in. Staff performance rates as low as possible based on the manager’s actions and attitude as well as the actions and attitude of the security guards. When trying to shorten our stay by a day my friends were told by the manager if Agoda agreed to shorten the stay by one day they would. After 2 hours on the phone with Agoda, they agreed to allow the change if the hotel agreed. Hotel manager then changed her mind and said they would not allow it. They wanted to re rent the room and get double booking. The following night I returned from a trip to Phang Nga with a friend from Malaysia to my room. Security guards ran to my door banging on it loudly. The security guard began speaking loudly in Thai to my friend (an executive at HP in Malaysia who happens to be Asian.) When the security guard realized she did not speak Thai he apologized and left. Another security guard returned again banging on the door loudly and began yelling at her in broken English saying she must leave my room. An argument ensued as they had obviously mistaken her for something she was not. Having traveled throughout Thailand I know raising your in the Thai culture is extremely rude. It is extremely rude in almost all cultures. Stay away from this hotel.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The Security Guards are rude along with the manager. Avoid at all costs. There are too many good hotels on Phuket island to deal with this hotels unprofessional behavoir.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa, Phuket
- average hotel in an avaregare location - very restrictive staff and hotel regulations
internet not av
- Average hotel - In general it is an average hotel, what I like about it is l
- Awesome - Great place to stay at, Staff were great, location is perfec
- Central Location - The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast provided
- Crappy rooms, crappy service, ceapy all over - location quiote far from centrum
take in took 50 mins for
- Easy living at Patong - Very nice place to stay. Peacefull, relaxing place in the mi
- Execellent resort - Would recommend this resort to anyone, families, singles or
- good clean rooms , friendly service ,good location - enjoyed my short stay . very friendlyhelpfull staff , rooms
- Good hotel - Nice hotel for children and families
- good location and service - The hotel is located at the south end of Patong beach. very
- good location, but not good service - the decoration of the room is very old.
location is good, o
- Good location - The hotel Staff were pleasant and very helpful. The morning
- Great hotel for a reasonable price - We used this as a stop over from Phi Phi to head home via Ph
- Great hotel - Location near beach,garden nice, pool clean,breakfast good,
- Great Location and good service - The hotel location is excellent. Beds were very hard but the
- Great location and large rooms - really enjoyed the stay at the horizon patong beach. the hot
- Great location and short distance to Patong beach - We were asked to change room for the second night to a small
- great location but expensive food - I really had good time due to the hotel location and surroun
- Great Location but room decor & furniture very old - reception staffs was not in good mood during my check-in. lo
- Great location good value - almost opposite beach, good pools, staff, great breakfast
- Great location worst hotel - It was the worst place I've stayed in old and run down. A/c
- Great Location, close to the beach , small room - we had a a problems with Air Condition, we stayed to nights
- great location - We only stayed there one night, for which I am glad, as the
- Great,Peace & Quiet - Great hotel, best location walking distance to everything..b
- Home away from Home - will happly come back to the horizon patong beach, spent las
- Horizan Hotel & resort, Patong beach - Absolutly loved the whole place. Close to the beach & marke
- Horizen.Phuket - The check in was efficient with friendly staff. I was upgrad
- Horizon Hotel - Close to Patong Beach - Horizon Hotel is very well located, being only a stone's thr
- Horizon on Patong Beach - Nice hotel, didn't have a chance to use all the facilities b
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa - I booked a family room for me and my daughter. It was a ver
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa - its nice
- horizon patong beach - very relaxed atmosphere , staff were always friendly and ver
- Ideal location to access Patong beach/food - The Horizon is a little bit tired but does the job adequatel
- Lovely hotel and great service - I was travelling together with my son and his family, my son
- lovely hotel in centre of town - very nice pool. Includes free continental breakfast. The sta
- Lovely hotel well maintain - I had a good time as I liked the facilities , the pool view
- Near to beach - I stayed for 3 days with my family.... The hotel room is ver
- Nice and spacious - Nice hotel and spacious room but no wifi in room as most of
- Nice hotal well laid out close to beach - The staff were efficient and friendly, the hotel location wa
- nice hotel - it was a nice hotel for staying, everything was nice managed
- nice - nice place but a bit overated and the way its presented is n
- Not bad -
- Our second stay here - This was our second stay at Horizon Patong after being in Ph
- Unpleasant stay in Horizon Patong Hotel. - The Staff even up to the Manager are not very understanding
- Value for money! - Upon arrival was impressed with the fountains in front of th
- Value for money -
- very happy with the staff -
- wonderful holiday accommodation - This was our third trip to Patong over the last 4 years but