Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (878)
United States of America,
April 22, 2012
Awesome Staff & Architecture
Layout of hotel, staff, food, villas
villa was great with private massage tables, sauna, steam room, private pool, outdoor shower, privacy
Hotel Feature Tip:
villas are awesome if you want privacy
April 22, 2012
Hotel design was amazing
Design, staff, service, facilities
the hotel has been designed to the up most detail, the theme of the hotel is consistent and runs through out down to the smallest of detail.
staff and amenities were great and will stay again
the hotel is situated a little way out of where the main nightlife is so it will always mean a taxi ride. it is located 10 minutes from phuket airport so perfect if getting early flights but you do not here the planes when on the resort
April 18, 2012
amazing hotel if you want a quiet break
the suites are stunning and staff are very helpful.
I have stayed in many nice hotels and Indigo Pearl is up there with the best. 2 of us booked into 2 suites which were simply amazing, especially the private pool in each room. The location is beautiful with amazing gardens and a lovely beach. Unfortunately, I actually checked out after 3 hours despite paying for the rooms for 2 nights as it was just a little quiet for 2 young guys to stay in with very little near. I would certainly recommend the hotel and I am sure I will return with a girlfriend at some stage.
April 18, 2012
great hotel value for money
the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in, nice smile from the staff
stayed in april 2012. quite surprise with the room. very spacious, nice day bed on the balcony. facing the pool n garden on second floor was best decision. not having your private plunge pool is not less relaxing at all. design is very industrialist which of course my husband love but very relaxing for me. nice touch of the aroma therapy. great adult pool with the happy hour bar. close to the beach with private beach house. close to local restaurants with seafood (batik seafood was great). tried the traditional thai coupled spa at cocoon spa which was heaven. but you can fine local massage close by also. nice staff, they let us have let check out because we have late flight. had no problem waiting for 3 hours we waited in the library with big day bed laying around watching a movie before going to airport. can also use the pool n shower if you want
Families with young children
April 18, 2012
The room is very big, good facilities, friendly staff, the garden is huge, very green. It is quiet while hosts lots of tourists that I just realized I JD breakfast. Strong recommend to my Chinese friends who likes decent hotel without fame
April 18, 2012
Private beach, pool areas.
Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restaurant. Beautiful private beach and awesome pool area
April 15, 2012
Fantastic quirky hotel
Clean, On the beach, close to airport
2nd time at Indigo Pearl & again it was great. The hotel is spotless, breakfast fantastic with a wide range from eggs (any style), bacon etc, breads, cold meats, cheeses, freshly made pancakes, juices as well as local dishes. Our room was in block Q which was a bit of a distance from the lobby & could do with the block letters on the signage as we got lost!!!! The pool areas are fab, we used the adult pool on this occasion which just behind our room. The beach club which in across a small not busy road is great & close to lot's of bars & restaurants on the beach (serving drinks & food at a fraction of the hotel price), however take plenty of insect repellant from the evening as Thailand is bad fot mosquito's. All in all, great hotel with great service which is what you would expect from the most expensive hotel on Nai Yang Beach
Any of the small restaurants on the beach are very rustic but food is amazing & cheap. For Diving go & see Caroline at Aqua One Watersports about 5 mins walk along the main street, they were very helpful & we had a great time diving with her & Mr Dam.
April 09, 2012
Fantastic Hotel,great rooms,location and service.
Interesting rooms, great amenities
Staying at Indigo is a wonderful experience, from the moment you arrive it doesn't dissapoint.
Wish I was back there right now!
Food available in the Pearl does not disappoint. There are also plenty of beach front cafe's and bars very close by, 5 minute walk, for variation with much cheaper options.
April 09, 2012
Fabulous hotel - spectacular service!
Wonderful attention to detail by all staff
a great holiday at a superbly maintained boutique hotel that catered for both families and couples
April 06, 2012
fantastic hotel and facilities
The hotel , pools and restaurants well designed and thought out it was a pleasure to stay there and we would stay again if we came back to phuket
the only negative comment was a lack of signage , for the first few days we got lost many times and only found 1restaurant on our last evening.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A bit far from Patong but very near the airport - booked our room 6 months ahead of our stay, and was pleasant
- A pleasant second visit - This was our second trip to the Indigo Pearl staying in the
- A real pearl indeed - Quite simply a stunning boutique resort, amazing design touc
- A wonderful hotel with variety of food choices - Wonderful staff and lovely decoration of the hotel makes it
- amazing place :) - Went there for my anniversary and although it was a lil pric
- an impressive beatiful hotel - We were upgraded to Pool Pavilions. The design of the hotel
- Awesome Retreat from the City - The resort is awesome as it's located in a more secluded par
- Awesome Staff & Architecture - villa was great with private massage tables, sauna, steam ro
- Beautiful resort, everything you need - This is a beautiful resort that offers enough amenities and
- Beautifullly designed hotel with fantastic pillows - This was an absolutely perfect holiday and we will be return
- best hotel ever - huge suite, bathtub outside, every detail taken care off. Fr
- Cool place, clean room, rustic spacy room - exellent staff, did not notice them, but always tidy around
- Excellent Choice - We had stayed at the Pearl Village which was based here befo
- Excellent hotel - Execellent holiday spot,the national park in nearby, beaches
- Fab fusion of modern and luxury - This is our third trip to Indigo Pearl and we have now staye
- Fabulous design and luxury -
- Fabulous Stay - If you are looking for a lovely relaxing holiday look no fur
- Fantastic 5 star hotell - fantastic hotel with great restaurants and tapas bar. We got
- Fantastic hotal in great location - I would recommend the Indigo Pearl to anyone. The beach is n
- Fantastic hotel close to Airport but no noise - We enjoyed the hotel a lot. It has 3 pools. 2 for adults onl
- Fantastic wonderful memories with my sweetheart -
- good Hotel in a nice Garden - Garden very nice, location is good, friendly staff, near to
- Good place for the ultimate relax - We enjoyed our stay. We got upgraded on our rooms. There wer
- Grand hotel and service - the service in the hotel is very good. starting from alighti
- Great Hotel and Great service - we enjoy our stay very much but only the location is quite f
- Great hotel with unusual design - A great hotel, even though it has its price. We particularly
- great hotel -
- Great location, clean rooms with friendly staff. - fantastic resort. staff willing to assist in anyway they can
- Great peaceful hotel - An amazing hotel and one which i hope to visit again some da
- Great place to stay in Puhket - The resort is located only 10 minutes from the airport, and
- Great Resort Hotel - Really enjoyed my getaway weekend stay at this hotel. Will r
- High quality hotel with excellent staff. - We were seeking a relaxing, resort style holiday and the Ind
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket - Indigo Pearl in Phuket was a fantastic resort. The rooms we
- Indigo Pearl - probably the best hotel in Phuket - This hotel was an excellent choice for us (couple) for a rel
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - very pleasant
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - What an unbelievable hotel. From the moment we stepped into
- Indigo Pearl - We received a great welcome on arriving at the hotel. The d
- Indigo-ed - Love the overall design of the resort. Definitely one of the
- just wow! - we arrived at my birthday, the roomtype we booked was not av
- Loved the Indigo Pearl - This was a second honeymoon for my husband and I. I loved th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good service, room is big,but the location is not good, far
- lovely hotel, close to airport - lovely hotel, close to airport but far from everything! The
- Luxury for a reasonable price - They have a spectacular interior decoration, a great number
- Modern resort, conveniently located - - good service
- proximity to nice beach and local food joi
- Nice hotel but customer care let us down - All in all the hotel is very nice and we especially enjoyed
- Nice hotel with some very pleasant staff - The Premium Pearl Bed Suite was nice and small touches such
- Nice hotel - Hotel facilities was nice, but location and service was not
- Nice hotel - nice new hotel, small issues included being woken up three
- one of a kind resorts - spacious room, clean, quiet location near monkey forrest, ni
- Quiet, Luxury, Fun, friendly staff - Superb..loving the room. There are three swimming pools to b
- Quirky design and great location - Our room was very impressive, with unusual industrial decora
- Rainy Season Getaway - Fantastic little touches (cold flannels and free ice drinks/
- Simply perfect. - Best resort we have stayed at, and we travel a lot, highly r
- Super Fantastic!!! 4th time there - Just go and stay and relax and embrace the uniqueness of thi
- three nights - we stayed here for three nights. read the various reviews an
- Unique Hotel experience - Very nice hotel ..far away from Patong and Phuket. Hotel pri
- Wonderful Experience of Great Design and Taste - After a fews days at Surin, Patong and Phuket town, Indigo P
- Wonderful weekend break, bliss - We booked a short weekend break to Phuket from Singapore and
- World Class Hotel - Being tacked away in some corner of the island, gives the ho