Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (878)
November 27, 2011
lovely hotel, close to airport
lovely hotel, close to airport but far from everything!
lovely hotel, close to airport but far from everything! The worst breakfast I had in Thailand. No mango nor mangosteen, even watermelon run out of stock!
November 22, 2011
Great choice if you want something a bit different
Large rooms, lovely pools, close to beach, good food, excellent staff
the hotel is a resort hotel but manages to avoid the 'resort' feel. it is well landscaped - lots of lush grounds and has a certain boutique feel. although it is pretty big, at no point do you feel overwhelmed.
bedrooms are large and well appointed with a huge bath and large shower. bathroom accessories are good and not in daft little bottle. the bed itself was comfortable - soft without being too soft - and linen was clean.
bedroom had two balconies and we were impressed with the turndown service which also arrives with a mosquito coil lit for you. nice touches - an ipod dock, good tv selection and attentive service from all levels of staff.
and to top it all, the quirky decoration is nicely done.
The restaurants in the hotel are reasonable and food good. However for something cheaper head down to the beach (past the dive shop) and you will find a wide selection of bars and places to eat with good quality food.
November 22, 2011
great design, great staff
Room took a bit of getting used to as very strange layout. But the small details were awesome, simple things like staff lighting aroma oils and closing curtains each evening before you return to your room (and a pillow menu of 8 types of pillow to choose from)
I did a good rate so was happy, but do not think it is worth close to full price.
November 21, 2011
i have no idea how this managed to get such a decent rating.
the location is terrible (6 blocks to the nearest restaurant, and even that was not good.
hotel is in a area and it is not safe to walk outside at night
we had to cancel our stay and rebook in a new hotel (for 3 nights on 4 rooms)
safe yourself the time and money - do not stay here
Hotel Feature Tip:
Stay somewhere else
November 21, 2011
very expensive, need a buggy to get to rooms as were doing work on half of the rooms.
rooms were great, big beds, beautiful accessories.
right on the beach
had to wait for buggy so bit hard if at a seminar for timing
November 17, 2011
beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff
We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which was very nice amazing hotel deserves the five star rating.
Great breakfast but the two dinner resturants were over priced we thought.
November 16, 2011
Resort with special touches
Direct Beach Access. Spa. & Brunch
we loved our 4 nights with indigo pearl. the design of the rooms were amazing with great detail, kinda felt like a stylish ny loft with infinity pool views. we were upgraded on arrival and loved our bathtub on the balcony ! the daybed on our private balcony was amazing and the staff light a bug coil in your balcony every night so you can relax without being eaten. you have your choice of 3 pools and the beach, the staff keep you topped up with fresh water ever you are and are soo helpful. you can order food and drinks every were too.
We loved the Sunday Brunch at Indigo Pearl but make sure you go hungry the food selection is top quality and amazing !!We also enjoyed eating at some of the local ( much cheaper) restaurants on the beach just outside Indigo Pearl! We loved it all
November 08, 2011
Great Hotel with great staff
close to airport, breakfast and staff that went out of their way.
we throughly enjoyed our stay at indigo pearl. the communication with the hotel prior to our arrival was excellent. the hotel and room (we stayed at d-bulk suite) was superb. the staff i can't praise highly enough as they went out of their way to attend to our every needs. we stayed for 6 days and just had a relaxing break. i wouldn't describe the beach as great nor private but equally it is a good stretch. if you just want to relax this is the hotel for you.
go to the beach for lunch and dinner. quality food and just a fraction of the hotel price.
Families with older children
November 07, 2011
Lovely large hotel with not much happening
Rooms are far from hotel lobby, loved the little village at the back of the hotel.
Went to the Thai Restaurant - very weird dark lighting in the restaurant making it very difficult to read the menu and see what you are eating.
Taxis at the little village at the back has competitive pricing.
November 07, 2011
Something different from traditional resort
Just mins away from Airport, Modern Design Resort, Nice and quiet.
One of the best hotel ever stay, the room is spacious with nice modern design. Minutes away from Bench. Nice breakfast and restaurants in the hotel. My wife and myself esp love the Thai restaurant. Staff is very helpful with arrangement for Taxi at night and charger for iPhone as well as allow for complimentary late check out (at a smaller room) as our flight was at 10pm. Definitely would recommend to friends.
Cons: an hour away from main areas in Phuket, e.g. Patong Beach.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A bit far from Patong but very near the airport - booked our room 6 months ahead of our stay, and was pleasant
- A pleasant second visit - This was our second trip to the Indigo Pearl staying in the
- A real pearl indeed - Quite simply a stunning boutique resort, amazing design touc
- A wonderful hotel with variety of food choices - Wonderful staff and lovely decoration of the hotel makes it
- amazing place :) - Went there for my anniversary and although it was a lil pric
- an impressive beatiful hotel - We were upgraded to Pool Pavilions. The design of the hotel
- Awesome Retreat from the City - The resort is awesome as it's located in a more secluded par
- Awesome Staff & Architecture - villa was great with private massage tables, sauna, steam ro
- Beautiful resort, everything you need - This is a beautiful resort that offers enough amenities and
- Beautifullly designed hotel with fantastic pillows - This was an absolutely perfect holiday and we will be return
- best hotel ever - huge suite, bathtub outside, every detail taken care off. Fr
- Cool place, clean room, rustic spacy room - exellent staff, did not notice them, but always tidy around
- Excellent Choice - We had stayed at the Pearl Village which was based here befo
- Excellent hotel - Execellent holiday spot,the national park in nearby, beaches
- Fab fusion of modern and luxury - This is our third trip to Indigo Pearl and we have now staye
- Fabulous design and luxury -
- Fabulous Stay - If you are looking for a lovely relaxing holiday look no fur
- Fantastic 5 star hotell - fantastic hotel with great restaurants and tapas bar. We got
- Fantastic hotal in great location - I would recommend the Indigo Pearl to anyone. The beach is n
- Fantastic hotel close to Airport but no noise - We enjoyed the hotel a lot. It has 3 pools. 2 for adults onl
- Fantastic wonderful memories with my sweetheart -
- good Hotel in a nice Garden - Garden very nice, location is good, friendly staff, near to
- Good place for the ultimate relax - We enjoyed our stay. We got upgraded on our rooms. There wer
- Grand hotel and service - the service in the hotel is very good. starting from alighti
- Great Hotel and Great service - we enjoy our stay very much but only the location is quite f
- Great hotel with unusual design - A great hotel, even though it has its price. We particularly
- great hotel -
- Great location, clean rooms with friendly staff. - fantastic resort. staff willing to assist in anyway they can
- Great peaceful hotel - An amazing hotel and one which i hope to visit again some da
- Great place to stay in Puhket - The resort is located only 10 minutes from the airport, and
- Great Resort Hotel - Really enjoyed my getaway weekend stay at this hotel. Will r
- High quality hotel with excellent staff. - We were seeking a relaxing, resort style holiday and the Ind
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket - Indigo Pearl in Phuket was a fantastic resort. The rooms we
- Indigo Pearl - probably the best hotel in Phuket - This hotel was an excellent choice for us (couple) for a rel
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - very pleasant
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - What an unbelievable hotel. From the moment we stepped into
- Indigo Pearl - We received a great welcome on arriving at the hotel. The d
- Indigo-ed - Love the overall design of the resort. Definitely one of the
- just wow! - we arrived at my birthday, the roomtype we booked was not av
- Loved the Indigo Pearl - This was a second honeymoon for my husband and I. I loved th
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good service, room is big,but the location is not good, far
- lovely hotel, close to airport - lovely hotel, close to airport but far from everything! The
- Luxury for a reasonable price - They have a spectacular interior decoration, a great number
- Modern resort, conveniently located - - good service
- proximity to nice beach and local food joi
- Nice hotel but customer care let us down - All in all the hotel is very nice and we especially enjoyed
- Nice hotel with some very pleasant staff - The Premium Pearl Bed Suite was nice and small touches such
- Nice hotel - Hotel facilities was nice, but location and service was not
- Nice hotel - nice new hotel, small issues included being woken up three
- one of a kind resorts - spacious room, clean, quiet location near monkey forrest, ni
- Quiet, Luxury, Fun, friendly staff - Superb..loving the room. There are three swimming pools to b
- Quirky design and great location - Our room was very impressive, with unusual industrial decora
- Rainy Season Getaway - Fantastic little touches (cold flannels and free ice drinks/
- Simply perfect. - Best resort we have stayed at, and we travel a lot, highly r
- Super Fantastic!!! 4th time there - Just go and stay and relax and embrace the uniqueness of thi
- three nights - we stayed here for three nights. read the various reviews an
- Unique Hotel experience - Very nice hotel ..far away from Patong and Phuket. Hotel pri
- Wonderful Experience of Great Design and Taste - After a fews days at Surin, Patong and Phuket town, Indigo P
- Wonderful weekend break, bliss - We booked a short weekend break to Phuket from Singapore and
- World Class Hotel - Being tacked away in some corner of the island, gives the ho