Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (883)
June 11, 2010
Enjoyed our stay
Nice touches - aromatic oils at turndown, provision of toothbrushes & toothpaste, balcony area with couch, soft beds
Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor. The room is not huge but sufficient. There are a choice of 3 pools - 2 adults only. We hung around the freeform pool as husband found it more interesting and being low season there were very few kids or even people around. We walked along the beach for a long ways - the beach in front of the National Park is the best. We had great massages - don't know the name but it's the last massage store south on the beach front road as you leave the hotel. (store painted pink) Very cheap and most important, these ladies care. Husband had a sore neck and she worked hard to relieve the tight muscles. Ate at the Batik seafood for lunch - not great but you sit in these covered pagodas. Dinner at C at Nai Yang was much better - worth the walk north to get there. We moved onto the Sheraton villas at Bangtao afterwards to meet friends but we liked the Indigo Pearl better as a hotel.
Have massages at places on the beach front road!
United States of America,
June 08, 2010
great time at indigo pearl
quiet, nicely designed and spacious cottages, friendly staff, close to the airport
We stayed at the Indigo Pearl for a long weekend, and had a great time. It was close to the airport, so that was a big bonus for a weekend trip. The staff was friendly, the buffet breakfast was pretty good, and our spa treatments were great. Nai Yang Beach was nice, and it had a relaxed vibe and a more local feel, which is what we were looking for. We stayed in the superior bungalow, and the room was fantastic. Well designed, spacious, private, all you could ask for in a relaxing weekend. The only down side (if you can call it that), is that all the other beaches and sights are pretty far away. We took a ride down to Patong Beach and it took about an hour. Other than that, the Indigo Pearl is an excellent hotel, and we would definitely stay there again.
Hotel Feature Tip:
The hotel bar with the pool tables is a great place to hang out and have snacks on a rainy night.
June 02, 2010
The resort is good and with great amenities, Nice place to have a few laidback days...
Great Resort and Very friendly and polite staff. Accommodate my request for late checkup and there are many things to do over at the resort. Foods was great but a bit pricey. Very near to airport and it took less than 10 minutes to get to the airport. Highly recommend for couple or a quiet retreat sanctuary. Remember to bring your shoes and sport wear for a adventurous biking outing and can be book at the fitness centre
Must try - Batik and Octopus Restaurant
May 30, 2010
Very Attractive Resort
Varied, delicious breakfast. Pleasant swimming pools. Top quality bedlinen, towels etc.
We had a pleasant 3-night stay in Kelly Quarters, which are quite small but adequate and well-designed. Fabulous breakfast, with the range of bread and cheese particularly impressive. Attentive, friendly staff. Ordered the drinks for the mini-bar which was a good idea. Room service was quick and a reasonably cheap option (whereas on-site restaurants expensive, particularly when the taxes are added in).
Indian Restaurant just outside the gates was tasty and friendly.
United States of America,
May 26, 2010
beautiful 5 star vacation resort
Just amazingly beautiful and relaxing. Excellent staff, especially at the 3 pools, beach and restaurants. This hotel is NOT near the hustle and bustle of the main city so most of our time was on site. Only 15 min from airport in a taxi.
We got a great deal off season. It was a bit hotter BUT: we started our day at a huge buffet breakfast, moved to the ocean (resort is large so it is a walk or you can ask for a golf cart ride). Got a 10 us dollar massage from a local lady every morning. Hotel has a wonderful spa if you prefer an upgrade to my 10 dollar beach massage. Around 12 noon it got hot moved to the adult pool (water is cooler) drank at the swim up bar had lunch there. Night went to the Thia restaurant in the hotel (make reservations ahead) or out on to the beach to a local restaurant. Back to the very nice room (make sure you upgrade off the bottom floor or people can look in unless you close the heavy curtains preventing any sunlight in the morning). One day we got the concierge to book us a day in Phi Phi 100 us dollars each to snorkel and look around on a 20 passenger power boat.(worth it!) book ahead. It was great!
Do try to do at least a day trip to Phi Phi from the hotel. Hotel will arrange it for you if you do it ahead of time. / Do eat at the Thia restaurant on site. IF you find the hotel drinks to be too expense or not strong enough do go out to the beach on the right side of the resort and shop at the convenience store. also at that spot you can have suits etc. made.
May 24, 2010
Fab fusion of modern and luxury
Interior design, landscaping, comfort and service.
This is our third trip to Indigo Pearl and we have now stayed in a standard Kelly Quarters, larger Kelly Quarters, Plantation Villas and Private Garden Villa. If you are looking at a Plantation Villa, get a larger Kelly Quarters instead(on request), a good deal bigger. The Private Garden Villa was beautiful too. The modern warehouse/industrial feel mixed with vibrant colour and luxury works really well. Food excellent as was the service and I would not hesitate to go back again if visiting Thailand again.
I would hire a car or get local transport, cost of trips a little expensive, but very comfortable.
United States of America,
May 24, 2010
Best Place to Stay in Phuket
great location on phuket, best beach on phuket which was not over crowded but still had a few restaurants and bars, the hotel had
Best hotel to stay at in Phuket! Great beach sceen and very clean beach. The hotel had great details and felt like a very modern thai hotel. The grounds were beautiful and even though it's close to the airport you can't hear the planes at all! Also it's closer to Phuket Town and Patong if you want to go into town then the JW Marriot or other hotels futher north.
United States of America,
May 23, 2010
Best Place to Stay in Phuket
Close to aiport but no noise or anything from the airport and we loved the bars and food on the beach.
We really enjoyed staying at the Indigo Pearl during our Honeymoon. We loved the beach by the Indigo Pearl and even though the hotel wasn't directly on the beach it wasn't a problem at all it's litterally 20 feet away from the beach and you just have to cross the street (no big deal!). Would be the first hotel we booked if we came back to Phuket.
May 12, 2010
Friendly staff, clean and tidy rooms, excellent design, beautiful location.
We were absolutely blown away by Indigo Pearl. The staff were incredible, the location is peaceful and serene and the design of the hotel is mind boggling. We stayed in one of the plantation pavillions and it was well worth the extra money. It had a stunning outdoor bath and rain shower - so great for those hot steamy nights. A real highlight was the meal that we had at Black Ginger. Such a special night. You'd be hard pressed to find a cooler place to stay in Phuket.
Make sure you splurge on a dinner at Black Ginger. We'll never forget it.
May 10, 2010
Quiet, great service, friendly staff, good food and spa.
I would recommend Indigo Pearl for its peaceful surroundings, great restaurants along the beach and its wonderful staff.
This is an excellent resort if you are looking for a quiet retreat. The only minus for me is getting to the city area as it is about 45 minutes away. The beach comes alive at night when the restaurants and bars open. Interesting mix of locals and tourists in this little enclave.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A 4 Star Hotel, not up to 5 Star standard - 1) The size of the room is good with big balcony and daybed.
- A lot of glitz, but lacked service and charm - The Indigo Pearl may be loved by some, but it certainly wasn
- A super week lounging by pools and beach! - What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several p
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- Amazing Accommodation! - Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restauran
- Amazing! - This is a stunning hotel. It's all based around tin mining,
- Amazing, spacious and beautiful hotel! - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the only down-side was
- An absolute Stunner!!! - We recieved an upgrade on the room when we arrived, which wa
- art in every little detail - i was there with a friend and we enjoyed a break from work.
- Awesome - I have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the most bea
- Beautiful Hotel located near to the airport - We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with massage beds, a l
- Beautiful hotel with first class service - My wife and I only stayed here on night passing through. Wo
- beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff - We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which w
- could not wait to stay here again............... - We stayed here 5 days before and then moved to another hotel
- Enjoyed our stay - Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor
- enjoying the stay - Overall, we enjoyed the stay at this hotel.
We spent most
- Excellence all round - First class service and facilities across the board
- Excellent Relaxation -
- fantastic hotel! - Super design (the interior or rooms and exterior places are
- Fantastic stay - Amazing place to stay to relax and enjoy the beach and phuke
- Fantastic trip -
- fun resort - My wife and I came to Phuket for our honeymoon. We stayed 2
- Give it a miss - Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to
- Good value! - 1. Interesting contemporary design with lots of wood and chu
- Great design in a small oasis - A well designed and creative resort which is geared to weste
- Great Resort, but not perfect - We had booked a Premium Pearl Bed Suite mid last year for ou
- Great resort, friendly staff and close to airport - we only had a one night stay in phuket and had an early flig
- I just love this hotel - We stayed at the Indigo Pearl 2 years ago and really enjoyed
- I love how they pay attention to small details! - We are very satisfied with the location, the amenities, and
- I recommend to all - Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport t
- Indigo Pearl - a gem in phuket - We stayed 3 nights in september on our honeymoon in Thailand
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket Thailand - The Indigo Pearl is located very close to the airport making
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - We became ill from eating only the hotel food and had to can
- Indigo Pearl is trendy - We found this to be a fun hotel and we had a good stay. It
- Indigo Pearl - fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort
- Indigo Pearl - This is our third stay at the hotel within two years. We li
- Indigo Pearl - Very stylish resort, great value for money.
- just amazing! - we did not want to leave - everything was great! only thing
- Love it! - This is our third time to indigo pearl, we can't go past thi
- Lovely Hotel - Although they had over booked and did not give us the pool p
- Nice and quiet - stayed in a pool villa for our honeymoon, room was lovely, h
- Nice Villa with excellent service - We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. From the moment we ste
- Opulent living at the Indigo Pearl - A fantastic resort/hotel in nearly every respect. Gorgeous d
- Our Stay at the Indigo pearl - All Good. Great staff, food. Very reasonably priced through
- Perfect Honeymoon location - fabulous hotel for our honeymoon. the staff were always frie
- Relaxation in Phuket - A most relaxing holiday in Phuket was what we got at the Ind
- Stunning grounds and lovely food, staff and rooms - Enjoyed every aspect of it. The breakfasts were amazing and
- The hotel is so relax - It's quite difficult to find the hotel as I cannot find the
- Too expensive, mediocre service - I only stayed there for one night, so maybe it was bad luck,
- Too luxury oriented for us, but many positives - Very design/theme oriented, which is cool, but also "cool" i
- Under expectations - - service for us is little things that matter. first the hot
- unique experience - I absolutely loved it at the indigo pearl. It is an incredi
- Very disappointed with the noise - My room is near the road with disco, restaurant and store. I
- Very nice but expensive -
- very nicely done, cool, too big - lovely hotel, great sunday brunch, excellent pools, very coo
- Wonderful Experience - A beautiful hotel with top notch service. If you want a pla
- wonderful - we came off a sail boat and lapped in the luxury of the hote
- Wow! absolutely fantastic. - this was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. the ro
- wow - food was great,total relaxation