Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (881)
August 11, 2009
couple staying at the indigo
there is a great small town feeling on the beach nai yang beach which is steps from the hotel, small restraunts , surfing, small shops etc excellent to eat for cheap one great restraunt was the BAAN RA TREE restraunt
this hotel was great for couples but the spa was expensive try to take advantage of the free pilates and mui thai kick boxing classes they are complimentary i stayed in the plantation villa very nice shower and bath outside, the only one bad thing was lots of mosquitos but i guess that comes with visiting phuket
go to the baan ra tree restraunt it is 2 miniute walk from the hotel at nai yang beach
great food nice staff
August 07, 2009
Indigo Pearl Phuket
Excellent staff, accomodation and resort exceeded our expectations in all aspects
We had an upgrade from a Kelly room to a Plantation Villa which was very comfortable and private, Rebar had a promotion on Tapas meals which we loved and I also took daily advantage on the 50% discount on massages. Good local restaurants on the beach road for variety. Grounds were immaculate and staff were very professional and friendly. Great place to stay if you want to be away from the hustle and bustle. We will certainly be returning to the Indigo Pearl for a longer stay. Booked via Agoda and all went smoothly.
August 07, 2009
Indigo pearl, well worth it!
Good theme and great attention to detail. Good service.
Indigo Pearl was an fantastic holiday! I found the prices of resturant food and drinks very over priced; despite expecting 5 star prices, the quality was lacking (especially the cocktails). The staff were all freindly and polite and very helpful. We had maid service everyday and found the room spotlessly clean and tidy each time we returned to it. The Tin mine theme was good, and the attention to detail quite impressive. Would definately recomend this hotel.
August 06, 2009
Indigo Pearl - probably the best hotel in Phuket
great service, good choice for breakfast, clean rooms, amazing deco, excellent value for money, perfect location
This hotel was an excellent choice for us (couple) for a relaxing holiday. The hotel and room (plantation villa) looked better then expected. There was plenty of space in the room (contrary to some comments) and it was very nicely decorated. In fact the deco in the whole hotel is amazing, even staff is wearing themed outfits which adds to its charm. The hotel grounds are extensive and very well kept. The pools (3) have great service and are never overcrowded. Two of them are for above 14 and 16yrs olds and one is for families with kids. This is a great idea as you can choose the vibe that suits you. The beach across the hotel (you only have to cross the road) is very nice too - perfect combination of water activites, few restaurants and sun beds. It's not as busy as the beaches down the south but this means you have some space to yourself. The Indigo has own area on the beach with sun beds and umbrellas - again service is great - towels and fresh water for Indigo guests. There is even toilet across the street for Indigo guests only so you don't have to run back to the hotel if need be. Such a small thing but it proves how well looked after you are.
The internet in library is free which is great and in one of the bars you can play snooker too.
The gym is well equiped and the grounds have tennis court and table tennis room as well.
Breakfast choice is very good and staff very attentive. We've dined in all of the restuarants and Black Ginger is definitely the best (and prices are good too).
The Rivet Grill is bit overpriced in my opinion but has a nice vibe.
I would definitely recommend the hotel and the beach - Nai Yang.
We were sad leaving Indigo Pearl...
Batik restaurant on the beach was a great find - very cheap but the food was excellent. Staff didn't speak a great deal of English but enough to take your order :) Meal for 2 with drinks never costed us more than 1000THB and we had several courses!
August 03, 2009
Excellent Value for Money
The service, the swimming pools, the gardens, the location and most of all the buffet breakfast.
We usually stay in four star hotels, but the instant you arrive here the difference is obvious. This is a true five star hotel. We found it to be highly organised, efficient and spotlessly clean. The staff are constantly polite and caring. The buffet breakfast is simply incredible, not only a huge variety of food on offer, but good quality food and is worth a sizeable chunk of the nightly cost. This is the sort of hotel that thinks about what you would like, before you need to think. It is isolated, but if you want a peaceful, romantic holiday, I highly recommend it. We would definitely return.
Some great and well priced restaurants on the beach.
August 03, 2009
Good service / helpful staff.
Our spa experience was excellent.
The hotel theme was done very well with attention to detail.
Also have an adults only pool area.
Located at the Kitesurfing beach (Only applicable mid year season - i.e. June to Sept)
We found the Indigo Pearl to be a very nice hotel indeed. The ‘tin mine’ theme, could have gone so horribly wrong, but it seems to work very well, in part due to the attention to detail. On this particular trip (Long weekend) we adopted the ‘hotel hog’ approach, and pretty much ate and drank at the hotel, as well as using their in services such as the spa, pools, and beach club. The hotel is perfectly located for us, because we were there primarily to kitesurf, and Nai Yang is the most popular beach for kitesurfers during the mid year when the westerly winds are blowing (There are also two schools/shops on the beach). Just outside the hotel there are a quite a few simple restaurants and bars along the beach with cheap food and drinks. The hotel provides a shuttle service to Patong (The shopping, and nightlife ‘heart’ of Phuket), which is about 40 minutes away. In summary, it’s a very nice hotel with good service, but its remote location may not be for everyone.
August 01, 2009
Lovely settings & superb service!
- Near the airport! in less than 10 minutes you are from the airport to the lobby!
- Design, you feel like you are in a fantasy world
- 3 pools, all good
- Service is great, they always smile and greet you.
- Breakfast is great, didn't get tired of it after 6 days
- Lots of lovely birds, frogs, lizards
After a long flight, it was great to get to the hotel in less than 10 minutes. The check in went smoothly, they offered us the possibility of an upgrade (for a fee) and showed us the Pearl Suite, but we were satisfied with our Kelly Quarter room.
They had a cake and fruits for us (It was our wedding anniversary).
If you can, try and get an upper floor room, since you get a daybed on the balcony, the lower rooms have table and chair and a bit of a bigger terrace which is also nice.
Even in low season, the resort was quite busy, many French tourist (50%?), some German, Australian and Asian tourist.
They have complimentary activities in the morning, such as Yoga, Stretching, etc. You can also borrow bikes, canoe, etc.
The beach was good, but being in the rainy season, the water wasn't as clear as I expected.
Every restaurant at the resort were nice, they did however gave me an alcoholic drink when I ordered a Virgin drink at the Black Ginger...
Breakfast is brilliant, dinner buffet at the Tin Mine is good, a bit expensive for Thailand, but worth it. Check the themes as they change often, Friday is Seafood, Tuesday is Thai with dance performance.
Many restaurants outside the resort, all pretty good. Cheap massage outside the resort, but the quality can be so-so.
They had a special at the resort, poolside massage at 600b/hour instead of the regular 1200b (the spa is even more expensive), but the 600b massage was much better than the 300b massage by the beach, so well worth it.
The hotel is far from town and all the action, which was great for us.
If you want to go around the island, hire a day driver for 2000b or so and see all the sights!
All in all, a great resort with only very little flaws.
We will definitely recommend it to friends and go back there again if we are ever in Phuket
We also got the best rate with Agoda, which made everything even better!
The Gibbon Rehabilitation Center is an eye opener. They help rehabilitate Gibbons who were taken from their families in the wild to become tourist attraction. Please go visit and support them by donation or "adopting" a Gibbon
July 31, 2009
Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
Located within a national park, quiet, isolated, tranquil.
Local staff are nice and friendly, always ready to help
This is our second stay at the hotel within year because of the location of the hotel (within a national park, hence it is quite quiet and peaceful). The facilities are fairly well maintained and more importantly, the local staff at the pool & beach club are friendly and pleasant, quick to respond and the same goes for the restaurant staff. Facilities at the hotel are quite well designed, the rooms are spacious yet cosy.
Lots of beach-side cafes just outside the hotel grounds worth visiting
July 31, 2009
Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to get out of the resort or have a nice beach holiday, look somewhere else. in terms of the beach and FAR distance to any other towns, it was a big zero. There is a lot of rubbish on the beach and a very small area for hotel guests. There are also fishing boats in the water in front of the beach. The hotel does have some nice swimming pools however, but we were looking for a beach holiday and were pretty disappointed as the state of the beach doesn't come across on the website. The second beach club is also closed during the summer months and they don't tell you that either.
July 25, 2009
Interesting decor, great breakfast buffet
I read about this hotel in a New York Times article on Phuket. It sounded great so I decided to book. The hotel has great decor, but when it comes to trying to navigate the grounds, it is a maze. We had problems with our key and it took multiple calls and then finally going over to the front desk to get the issue resolved. They also tried to charge us over 200 baht to make a call to Bangkok without letting us know that we would be charged (we called from the library). However, its one redeeming factor is its great breakfast buffet.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A comment on a negative guest review on the design - There are pictures of the hotel, why go there in the first p
- a great experience enriches our stay - we are a group with 5 kids. we have to say that being in the
- A Pearl - We had a 4 night stay and enjoyed every minute to relax and
- a relaxing experience - i believe that the hotel should have a free shuttle bus to P
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- a very special hotel - I stayed in this hotel mainly because of the special design.
- Amazing rooms and great food - Excellent hotel, bit far away from Phuket town etc but that
- awesome resort but not cheap. - the hotel is close to phuket airport which means taxi driver
- Beautiful, luxurious hotel -
- Best hotel we have stayed in - We stayed at this hotel because it was my wife's birthday an
- Brilliant resort! - The photos of this resort do it no justice. It is a modern r
- couple staying at the indigo - this hotel was great for couples but the spa was expensive t
- cozy, comfortable, fun -
- Design hotel with friendly service - The hotel has several pools, bars and restaurants and it off
- Diving Weekend -
- Excellent Hotel.... - Upon arrival to Indigo Pearl, we were greeted with a very wa
- Excellent hotel - Our room was with noise once we checked in, so we called sta
- Exciting Inovative hotel - A fabulous hotel for families and couples. Large resort with
- Expensive hotel but great location - an art deco hotel with a lovely setting and location on the
- Fabulous Hotel! - Room : lovely, pay attention for every details. I love the s
- Fantastic Hotel,great rooms,location and service. - Staying at Indigo is a wonderful experience, from the moment
- Friendly resort with fantastic design - The overall stay was wonderful. We were amazed by the tin mi
- Glad we went but wouldn't go back. - We spent 5 nights here in early April, staff are very friend
- great experience at indigo! - On an overall basis, i had a reat time at the indigo. The ho
- Great hotel for honeymoon - Resturants at hotel is bit expensive. We preferred to have m
- Great Hotel in a perfect location - spent a week here with family and the hotel and surrounding
- Great Hotel with great staff - we throughly enjoyed our stay at indigo pearl. the communica
- Great Resort for a true relaxing trip - We went to Indigo Pearl for a family trip along with some ot
- Great Resort - Great Resort and Very friendly and polite staff. Accommodate
- Great value - This is one of the nicest hotels i have stayed in. The staff
- Great weekend - We enjoyed our stay at the Indigo Pearl very much. The hotel
- Hidden Pearl - I only stayed one night at the Indigo Pearl, it will not be
- Indigo Blue - My stay coincided with the Ms France competition in the same
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - A great place for a quiet vacation. If you are a person tha
- Indigo Pearl May 09 - This hotel is one of the best I have stayed if you want to c
- Indigo Pearl Phuket - Overall the weakest point was the plantation villa room. It
- Indigo Pearl....a true 5 star experiance - My partner and i spent 3 nights in the Pearl Bed Suite and w
- Indigo Pearl - We loved the Unique architcture and right on the beach and j
- Inspiring concept and decoration - The resort is inspiring, different and space in our rooms ev
- Large, friendly resort -
- Lovely hotel and great service - Stayed at indigo for 4d3n, the stay was awesome. We spend ha
- Lovely hotel and service are great. - loved the resort's concept .we stayed for only 2 nights in p
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - was amazing, had a very nice honey moon out there, the hotel
- lovely hotel but location not very well - 1. facility is good
2. service better
3. room not very big
- lovely hotel - too much mosqitoe... bitten all over... and too many stairs.
- Moved due to building works - Didnt actually stay here as on arrival we were told that due
- Nice & Expensive - there are hotels that are a great value for the money. this
- Nice resort with great accommodations - Wefound a snake in our room, but they upgraded us immediatel
- Nice, classy hotel - Nice hotel, but quite big.
Rooms amazing with big tubs on th
- Our Fav Quick Gettaway - this was our 3rd time staying at the indigo pearl and it was
- Perfect Indigo Pearl - We heard about hotel through hip hotels webiste. It has a gr
- Spectacular! - a total surprise found in an area sort of off the beaten pat
- Stunning resort, cannot fault. - We really fell in love with Indigo Pearl - being design buff
- super chic hotel with excellent service - My friends and I were very impressed with our stay at Indigo
- super great resort! - i had a super amazing holiday with my parents staying at the
- Super nice resort with great facility and service! - I stayed with my boyfriend. It was great experiences! I gues
- Tired hotel, unmotivated staff, BIG disappointment - This was our 2nd trip to Indigo Pearl, unfortunately this tr
- Was a pleasant stay. Nice hotel -
- What we expected... - This is a special place. Caters well to English speaking and