Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (882)
May 27, 2009
great facilities, original modern design, great service, excellent buffet bfast and restaurants, pools were fantastic, private beach
fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort for anything, i stayed in a pearl suite which was beautifully furnished.
kite surfing school next door to resort if you are keen to try
United States of America,
May 26, 2009
This was my favorite hotel on my trip. The room was lavish and the bathroom is HUGE. The breakfast here was by far the best breakfast I had on the trip...huge selection, fresh and delicious. Beach is walking distance and Indigo Pearl has an area for guests to stay at the beach.
Overall this hotel is 5 stars! The moment we arrived we were treated great. The room was a pool view suite (we were upgraded from Plantation Villa) and it was very nice. The hotel is massive so plan to walk around it and discover everything there your first day because there is all sorts of hidden gems around there (multiple swimming pools, gym, beach access, etc.) and the landscaping is beautiful. This hotel is the real deal and I give my strongest recommendation for you to stay here. Value for the money here for sure.
When you go to the beach there is a whole community out there. Great restaurants that are cheap and on the beach (we had a lobster at one that was great). Walk around first to check all the prices for massage (there was a place that offered a 2 hour thai massage for 400 baht!). Bargain if you buy anything including the tours. I went to the Phi Phi islands for less than half of the original asking price. 5 minute drive from airport. I was picked up by Indigo Pearl (350 baht), but it was worth it as I was driven to hotel in a huge air-conditioned van and was given ice-cold water and a jasmine-infused wash cloth as soon as I stepped into the van. Great overall experience!
May 08, 2009
Indigo Pearl May 09
Chilling next to the pool
This hotel is one of the best I have stayed if you want to chill by the pool. We stayed in a plantation villa which was a lovely room. The serve was first class. The only do side for us was the restaurant food with was poor for the price. Say this the pool side food was very good but again pricey. In all I would recommend this hotel for couples who want to get away from it all.
Beach restaurants are great and a hell of a lot cheaper than the hotel.
United States of America,
May 07, 2009
The grounds were lovely, and the beach side service was great! Food was delicious and staff was friendly.
We really enjoyed our stay at Indigo Pearl. It was different from other resorts where we stayed as it was huge. The grounds were lovely, and it was nice to just stroll around, but the hotel also offers free buggy service 24 hours a day, which is nice if you are too tired to walk. We spent most of our time enjoying the beach, though I think there may have been a storm right before we arrived because there was a lot of debris on the beach. In front of the Indigo Pearl lounges, however, the debris was cleared away each morning, which was nice. The only part about the hotel that I found bothersome was the lack of storage in the bathroom of our villa. There was no place to put any toiletries. In addition, the lock on the door the the private outdoor tub wasn't working properly and when we went out for a bath, we slid the door shut and it locked from the inside! We were stuck outside for hours. Luckily my partner climbed the wall and waved down some staff to help rescue us.
May 07, 2009
Nice place for short term vacation
Nice setting, good variety of restaurants. Nice big rooms, comfortable beds.
It was my first stay at the Indigo and really like the place. As any other places there are some cons but not really worth mentioning them. Very friendly staff.
May 06, 2009
Awesome Retreat from the City
The concept. The idyllic location. The spread. The personalized every little details. Award winning tasteful deco thruout. Details on each part & portions of the resort. Bedroom & Bathroom's concept.
The resort is awesome as it's located in a more secluded part of northern Phuket close to International Airport (5-10min drive@B150 local taxi) On arrival we were being attended to by a lovely lady Khun Chan who led us to our "private hut" & explained to us various info about the resort. On departure, she also assisted us alot in making sure our luggages are taken care of & promptly advised us that airport check in closing is 45min prior to departure. Earlier we asked the front desk ppl and nobody seem to know for sure what time is the check-in closing time. Asking them to call airport seemed like a difficult task to them. Restaurant menu price list is a bit on higher end. The beach though was not extensive but good enough. They have an amazing raised pool over looking other huts & tropical greeneries surrounding it.
Restaurant menu price list is a bit on higher end. The beach though was not extensive but good enough. The have an amazing raised pool over looking other huts & tropical greeneries surrounding it.
United States of America,
April 25, 2009
I'll stay there again
Loved the "industrial" theme of decor throughout—apparently Thailand was big in tin mining so the decor is an homage to that.
The room was great, well designed and private.
Adult only pool was nice and quiet.
Good breakfast buffet, including made-to-order eggs, pancakes, etc.
Staff was attentive w/o being too attentive.
Upon arrival they upgraded us to the Plantation Villa at no charge, they said because we booked through Agoda. We had only planned to stay one night and then go on to Phi Phi but, once we saw the room, I called Agoda and extended our stay for the three days we had left in Phuket. (We'll get to Phi Phi another time.) Our villa faced a lagoon across a patio and was superbly laid out including a large outdoor tub. To tell the truth, we didn't eat at the hotel except for breakfasts. Other services available on the beach were terrific foot massages, kite boarding, scuba. We also stayed one night in Patong--if that's your thing, Indigo may not be. The beach was pretty quiet, good for a long walk on the sand.
Hotel restaurants were rather expensive. We opted for the local Thai cuisine on the beach—very good, particularly Linda's Seafood. There was also a good pizza place run by a Spanish gentleman.
April 19, 2009
We loved the Indigo Pearl. Our room was great, the pool areas were very nice, the staff was friendly and helpful, the beach was nice and quiet, and the breakfast buffet had everything you could dream of.
We didn’t eat in any of the hotel restaurants for lunch or dinner. We thought they were too expensive. Instead we ate in the beach restaurants and they were mostly really good and very cheap.
Families with young children
United States of America,
April 16, 2009
Wonderful family vacation...Great value for money!
Amazing architecture. Fabulous service! Delicious food! Excellent activities schedule for adults. Lovely rooms. So easy to get to and from the airport. Amazing massages
We had a wonderful week stay at Indigo Pearl. The architecture and design of the resort is so amazing and well done. We couldn't believe all of the details they have thought for the finishing design touches. We had requested a hotel transfer from the airport and a staff person greeted us with a smile, umbrellas and a cool van filled with cold water and moist wash cloths. The Pearl Bedroom was beautiful and large enough for myself, my husband and our daughter (could have even had another child in with us). We participated in the cooking class, tennis, visit to the local temple, special Thai New Year meal/celebration, massages, kids club, etc. and thought they were all very well done with excellent attention to the needs of the guests. The food was excellent, but best being the Ginger restaurant. Overall, the value for money was fabulous and we would recommend this place to anyone and return ourselves if Phuket is on our travel plans!
April 08, 2009
2nd Honeymoon stay at the Indigo Pearl
Loved this place the moment we stepped into the lobby. The art decor is simply amazing! The colour schemes, the use of old materials mixed with a modern feel - our room was fantastic. Loved everything about it. The big bath outside, the outdoor shower. The spaciousness of the whole place was great, acres of beautiful plants, bushes and flowers. 3 pools very relaxing - the main dining area beautiful to sit and eat. Buffet breakfast was incredible - staff very, very friendly. Right next to the beach - loved it all!!
My husband and I stayed here in April 2009. This place is amazing! The moment you enter the lobby it's incredible. The gorgeous colour scheme of blue and orange - with mixtures of old and new decor - fantastic. The beautiful trees, plants and flowers spread out on acres and acres - so tropical! 3 great pools - one especially for the kids or a short stroll to the beach if you like. Yummy food, amazing rooms - really friendly staff all makes for a great stay. Highly recommend families, couples or singles stay here, it's absolutely amazing and you won't regret staying at the Indigo Pearl
Some of the cheap eats right on the beach are actually the yummiest and cheapest food. Recommend checking out the thai place opposite the brown and cream hotel - staff friendly and great food. Can eat on the beach or inside
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A 4 Star Hotel, not up to 5 Star standard - 1) The size of the room is good with big balcony and daybed.
- A lot of glitz, but lacked service and charm - The Indigo Pearl may be loved by some, but it certainly wasn
- A super week lounging by pools and beach! - What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several p
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- Amazing Accommodation! - Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restauran
- Amazing! - This is a stunning hotel. It's all based around tin mining,
- Amazing, spacious and beautiful hotel! - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the only down-side was
- An absolute Stunner!!! - We recieved an upgrade on the room when we arrived, which wa
- art in every little detail - i was there with a friend and we enjoyed a break from work.
- Awesome - I have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the most bea
- Beautiful Hotel located near to the airport - We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with massage beds, a l
- Beautiful hotel with first class service - My wife and I only stayed here on night passing through. Wo
- beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff - We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which w
- could not wait to stay here again............... - We stayed here 5 days before and then moved to another hotel
- Enjoyed our stay - Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor
- enjoying the stay - Overall, we enjoyed the stay at this hotel.
We spent most
- Excellence all round - First class service and facilities across the board
- Excellent Relaxation -
- fantastic hotel! - Super design (the interior or rooms and exterior places are
- Fantastic stay - Amazing place to stay to relax and enjoy the beach and phuke
- Fantastic trip -
- fun resort - My wife and I came to Phuket for our honeymoon. We stayed 2
- Give it a miss - Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to
- Good value! - 1. Interesting contemporary design with lots of wood and chu
- Great design in a small oasis - A well designed and creative resort which is geared to weste
- Great Resort, but not perfect - We had booked a Premium Pearl Bed Suite mid last year for ou
- Great resort, friendly staff and close to airport - we only had a one night stay in phuket and had an early flig
- I just love this hotel - We stayed at the Indigo Pearl 2 years ago and really enjoyed
- I love how they pay attention to small details! - We are very satisfied with the location, the amenities, and
- I recommend to all - Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport t
- Indigo Pearl - a gem in phuket - We stayed 3 nights in september on our honeymoon in Thailand
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket Thailand - The Indigo Pearl is located very close to the airport making
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - We became ill from eating only the hotel food and had to can
- Indigo Pearl is trendy - We found this to be a fun hotel and we had a good stay. It
- Indigo Pearl - fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort
- Indigo Pearl - This is our third stay at the hotel within two years. We li
- Indigo Pearl - Very stylish resort, great value for money.
- just amazing! - we did not want to leave - everything was great! only thing
- Love it! - This is our third time to indigo pearl, we can't go past thi
- Lovely Hotel - Although they had over booked and did not give us the pool p
- Nice and quiet - stayed in a pool villa for our honeymoon, room was lovely, h
- Nice Villa with excellent service - We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. From the moment we ste
- Opulent living at the Indigo Pearl - A fantastic resort/hotel in nearly every respect. Gorgeous d
- Our Stay at the Indigo pearl - All Good. Great staff, food. Very reasonably priced through
- Perfect Honeymoon location - fabulous hotel for our honeymoon. the staff were always frie
- Relaxation in Phuket - A most relaxing holiday in Phuket was what we got at the Ind
- Stunning grounds and lovely food, staff and rooms - Enjoyed every aspect of it. The breakfasts were amazing and
- The hotel is so relax - It's quite difficult to find the hotel as I cannot find the
- Too expensive, mediocre service - I only stayed there for one night, so maybe it was bad luck,
- Too luxury oriented for us, but many positives - Very design/theme oriented, which is cool, but also "cool" i
- Under expectations - - service for us is little things that matter. first the hot
- unique experience - I absolutely loved it at the indigo pearl. It is an incredi
- Very disappointed with the noise - My room is near the road with disco, restaurant and store. I
- Very nice but expensive -
- very nicely done, cool, too big - lovely hotel, great sunday brunch, excellent pools, very coo
- Wonderful Experience - A beautiful hotel with top notch service. If you want a pla
- wonderful - we came off a sail boat and lapped in the luxury of the hote
- Wow! absolutely fantastic. - this was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. the ro
- wow - food was great,total relaxation