Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (883)
March 30, 2009
Good location from the airport.
It's only take 5min.
Room, pool,restaurant very good.
Families with young children
March 29, 2009
pools, food, clean, black ginger, beach
As having a one-year old it is nice to have all necessities available in a hotel. It is a wonderful hotel with the lovely pools and kids play club, babysitting service is great. But the beach is the best play ground. In side the rooms though there is no space at all for a kid. The light switch were too low so easy to play with. Bathroom and office place in one space does not work well together. The bathtub is slippery, severe bruises can occur and for children it is a no-no. Balcony looks great but having your child climb up the lounge is not safe. No the rooms are not child friendly spaces.
March 23, 2009
Indigo Pearl Phuket
Near lots of nice restaurants on the beach
Lovely swimming pools
Short transfer from airports
Overall the weakest point was the plantation villa room. It is not very practical with very little storage space. It also felt very dark and not really somewhere you wanted to spend much time. The other areas of the hotel were nicer especially the pool areas. Tried using the beach but very difficult to get a sun lounger since Indigo Pearl have a very small area on beach which is also not the greatest beach in Thailand.
Families with young children
March 20, 2009
Design, Pools, Rooms, Restaurants/Food, Staff
We enjoyed alot our stay in Indigo Pearl in March 2009. The hotel and the staff were wonderful. The weather was perfect and we had a wonderful vacation. Being there with our baby girl we used alot the baby pool as well as the pain pool and we liked the Mai Tai restaurant, the breakfast and the evening buffets were delicious. We used the kidd's club and the people there were nice and friendly. I reccommend this hotel being one of the best hotels we have stayed in.
If you are more than 4 people + children, its worth renting a car and drive around Phuket
March 19, 2009
The design and details of the hotel.
It was a nice enough stay as the hotel is beautifully designed and very clean. But the beach doesn't seem clean and had lots of longtail boats parked there. The chairs are set up on a very small stretch and it feels a bit cramped.
March 19, 2009
Everything is very good. The design is fantastic, the staff, food and location are great.
We had stayed at the Pearl Village which was based here before the Indigo was built. The Indigo Pearl is a fantastic hotel with very quirky beautifully decorated rooms/suites. The location is excellent, away from the craziness of Patong. The restaurants are very good as well with very well priced buffets or a la carte. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone from older travellers to young families or couples.
March 16, 2009
Staff friendliness and helpfulness. Clean and tidy. Design is the best that we have seen recently.
Great hotel, good and friendly staff. one week stay is enough - as you start to feel "enclosed" and need to move around. Expensive for what it is - 5 star hotel standard is questionable when compared to European/American standards.
Hotel Feature Tip:
March 15, 2009
Quiet. Big area so dont feel crowded.
Read the reviews and hoped for the best. Turned out to be as good as expected. We booked 2 Kelly Room which are upgraded to Plantation rooms. They took our request of having the rooms side by side during booking without prompting. Room is nice, only drawback is that it has only blackout curtains. For privacy, you'd draw the curtains but that make the room a little dark. The grounds is quite huge, so you don't feel the crowd, though it was quite busy during breakfast hour.
Internet access only at the library, which could be a wait if it's crowded.
Drinks at the ReBar is good. Best Deal is during the happy hour at 50% off.
The Pools are quite nice. I like the adult only pool which does not have wailing children.
Agree totally that you don't need to eat in the Hotel apart from the breakfast which has a good spread.
Tried most of the recommended ones. Personal fav is Linda and Mama Mia, based on the hot and spicy prawn soup we ordered at every meal. the BBQ squid was yummy. Generally good food for the price.
"The Beach Club" (not the hotel beach club) is nice for a after dinner drink with nice cushion seats at the beach front.
I won't go to "Orange" again. Regrettably I ordered a Margarita. The first one came like lime syrup which i rejected. The replacement was so weak, it's lime juice. Need to buy the girl chatting with us a drink at a high price. I guess she gets commission for "entertaining" the guest.
Tried the open air massage for the first day, passable but nothing too impressed. Then tried the little massage shop just outside the hotel entrance (next to a nail place). This one is good, went there everyday for Thai massage and foot massage. The prices are all standard (300baht/hr) where ever you go. So, choose one that you like.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Go for the cocktail happy hour (6-7pm) at ReBar. Very good cocktails at half the price, definitely worth a visit. The snack of bread stick with Olive jus is very delicious.
United States of America,
March 11, 2009
Beautiful grounds, rooms, and pools
Immaculate room (Plantation villa), gorgeous pools, good service, good food and drinks (A bit pricey but great happy hours), easy access to airport, set in quaint beach town
My husband and I stayed at the Indigo Pearl for 3 nights for a quick getaway from our home in Singapore. It was easy to get to, they picked us up at the airport free of charge. he service is great, ground, rooms, pools, restaurants are great too. The "beach club" was just ok. it's not the best beach on Phuket. But if you like a laid back and quiet place with luscious grounds and quieter clientelle, this is your place.
We rented a motorbike right outside the hotel and toured the west coast. If you take the coastal road (NOT the highway) it's lovely.
United Arab Emirates,
March 08, 2009
Check in was smooth and quick with welcome drink and fresh towels much needed after 14 hours on a plane.
It is amazing how the resort is quiet despite being just a 10 min drive away from the airport. You do see many airplanes taking off or landing but no noise whatsoever.
I was lucky to catch the full glamour conceived by a genius architect brought out by the dim lights.
Being a fan of minimal design I was just in love with all the cement and industrial look of the whole resort. Nobody deceits you because you can see the design from the photos so if you don’t like it just don’t go – unlike that silly reviewer who commented before.
The private garden with sun loungers allow you maximum privacy; outdoor tub and then outdoor shower too as if the huge bathroom shower that could accommodate 4 people wasn't enough!
Bed was extremely comfortable but you do have to keep A/C on all night if you don't want to sweat with the mattress duvet-pad. Only real downside is the major lack of wardrobe space. These villas are nestled in a small plantation so they are very quiet you only hear the birds humming.
Following morning I finally experienced the famous breakfast. I did immediately understand why it is so famous unlike some silly reviewer said here. Simply and objectively LUSH! So many varieties of pastries, cheeses, salmon, eggs cooked in any fashion, traditional Thai food, freshly cooked crispy waffles, pancakes and banana pancakes. So many fresh juices and fruit. I’m still drooling at the thought. They could really do with a better espresso but the hotel doesn't really cater to demanding Italians like me.
The sea right in front of the hotel can be slightly packed with longtail boats in the early morning but they soon take off for fishing or snorkeling trips and water is great and so is the sand. Take a walk to the right end of the beach towards the airport. Walk 15 mins and just past the fishers boats you will find the most amazing crystal clear water just like that you can
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A 4 Star Hotel, not up to 5 Star standard - 1) The size of the room is good with big balcony and daybed.
- A lot of glitz, but lacked service and charm - The Indigo Pearl may be loved by some, but it certainly wasn
- A super week lounging by pools and beach! - What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several p
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- Amazing Accommodation! - Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restauran
- Amazing! - This is a stunning hotel. It's all based around tin mining,
- Amazing, spacious and beautiful hotel! - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the only down-side was
- An absolute Stunner!!! - We recieved an upgrade on the room when we arrived, which wa
- art in every little detail - i was there with a friend and we enjoyed a break from work.
- Awesome - I have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the most bea
- Beautiful Hotel located near to the airport - We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with massage beds, a l
- Beautiful hotel with first class service - My wife and I only stayed here on night passing through. Wo
- beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff - We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which w
- could not wait to stay here again............... - We stayed here 5 days before and then moved to another hotel
- Enjoyed our stay - Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor
- enjoying the stay - Overall, we enjoyed the stay at this hotel.
We spent most
- Excellence all round - First class service and facilities across the board
- Excellent Relaxation -
- fantastic hotel! - Super design (the interior or rooms and exterior places are
- Fantastic stay - Amazing place to stay to relax and enjoy the beach and phuke
- Fantastic trip -
- fun resort - My wife and I came to Phuket for our honeymoon. We stayed 2
- Give it a miss - Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to
- Good value! - 1. Interesting contemporary design with lots of wood and chu
- Great design in a small oasis - A well designed and creative resort which is geared to weste
- Great Resort, but not perfect - We had booked a Premium Pearl Bed Suite mid last year for ou
- Great resort, friendly staff and close to airport - we only had a one night stay in phuket and had an early flig
- I just love this hotel - We stayed at the Indigo Pearl 2 years ago and really enjoyed
- I love how they pay attention to small details! - We are very satisfied with the location, the amenities, and
- I recommend to all - Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport t
- Indigo Pearl - a gem in phuket - We stayed 3 nights in september on our honeymoon in Thailand
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket Thailand - The Indigo Pearl is located very close to the airport making
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - We became ill from eating only the hotel food and had to can
- Indigo Pearl is trendy - We found this to be a fun hotel and we had a good stay. It
- Indigo Pearl - fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort
- Indigo Pearl - This is our third stay at the hotel within two years. We li
- Indigo Pearl - Very stylish resort, great value for money.
- just amazing! - we did not want to leave - everything was great! only thing
- Love it! - This is our third time to indigo pearl, we can't go past thi
- Lovely Hotel - Although they had over booked and did not give us the pool p
- Nice and quiet - stayed in a pool villa for our honeymoon, room was lovely, h
- Nice Villa with excellent service - We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. From the moment we ste
- Opulent living at the Indigo Pearl - A fantastic resort/hotel in nearly every respect. Gorgeous d
- Our Stay at the Indigo pearl - All Good. Great staff, food. Very reasonably priced through
- Perfect Honeymoon location - fabulous hotel for our honeymoon. the staff were always frie
- Relaxation in Phuket - A most relaxing holiday in Phuket was what we got at the Ind
- Stunning grounds and lovely food, staff and rooms - Enjoyed every aspect of it. The breakfasts were amazing and
- The hotel is so relax - It's quite difficult to find the hotel as I cannot find the
- Too expensive, mediocre service - I only stayed there for one night, so maybe it was bad luck,
- Too luxury oriented for us, but many positives - Very design/theme oriented, which is cool, but also "cool" i
- Under expectations - - service for us is little things that matter. first the hot
- unique experience - I absolutely loved it at the indigo pearl. It is an incredi
- Very disappointed with the noise - My room is near the road with disco, restaurant and store. I
- Very nice but expensive -
- very nicely done, cool, too big - lovely hotel, great sunday brunch, excellent pools, very coo
- Wonderful Experience - A beautiful hotel with top notch service. If you want a pla
- wonderful - we came off a sail boat and lapped in the luxury of the hote
- Wow! absolutely fantastic. - this was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. the ro
- wow - food was great,total relaxation