Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Naiyang / Naithon
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (883)
November 10, 2008
I recommend to all
room, breakfast, swimming pools
Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport to Patong beach to go 30-40 minutes. Located in the secluded spot. Great new rooms, excellent comfortable beds. Interesting design and decoration of hotel. Great staff, pleasant and friendly, sense of professionalism in everything! I advise all of this hotel, excellent quality for good money!
November 09, 2008
Indigo pearl - Review
extremely pleasant staff,luxurious appearance.
We only stayed there for one night, but all in all Inigo Pearl is a very good hotel, clean, staff is very nice and helpfull, the only restaurant we used is for breakfast which was rich, staff anctious to help and to serve. The thing that bothered me the most in the hotel is its size. so many floors, halls, rooms, it took me a while to find my room.
If you want to eat cheap great food, don't eat at the hotel but on the close beach.
October 31, 2008
Very nice deco and surrounding, spacious and friendly staff.
Our room was with noise once we checked in, so we called staff in to check and they immediately agreed to move us to another room. We waited for nearly 30 mins, eventually we moved...to a better and upgraded room facing swimming pool. Very appreciate their kindness. Breakfast is very nice, massage facility and restaurant is very good too, although the price is a bit more. I would love to come again!
Recommend to rent a car once arriving airport as the hotel is located in a remote area far away from noisy Patong beach, it's easier to move by having a car.
United States of America,
October 26, 2008
Worth The Trip
The resort is great - convenient to airport (about 10 minute drive) but you don't hear the planes. Our room was on the lower side of the range and it was great - amazing comfy bed was a very added plus. Peeked into another room and it was awesome - but out of our price range for this trip. Pools were beautiful, around the grounds was equally beautiful too. Food (especially breakfast) great too.
Looking for a great place to get away, then look no further than the Indigo. Great rooms, equally great food and a very helpful staff are ready to help you have the best vacation in a while. Relax, kick your feet back and you'll quickly forget the drama of your real life as you dream away and rejuvenate in paradise.
October 24, 2008
Great Event Hotel
Well run, great staff, great food, close to the airport.
The occassion was a wedding reception, the hotel does cater for these and they did a wonderful job. PLanning execution and facilities are first class. Management and staff were excellent. As the hotel has many pools/bars there is always happy hour deals at different spots. Rooms are of a good size and are comfortable.
October 22, 2008
The hotel overall Tin Mine-themed design - edgy and one of a kind.
Love the overall design of the resort. Definitely one of the better resort / boutique hotel I've ever come across.
Very cool and edgy to say the least. Every corner are full of design surprises. Industrial and tongue-in-chic.
Location-wise, it's rather far from the boisterous Patong area. Best suited if one is looking for quiet getaway rather than a partying gig.
I found out that cheapest way to get around is still by renting a car as taxi is rather steep in Phuket, esp if you are staying in area far from the town area such as Indigo Pearl. Day rate is about THB 100 for a small car ie Honda Jazz, Toyota Yaris, etc, etc.
Plenty of car rental services around - right opposite of the Phuket International Airport.
October 21, 2008
Indigo Pearl Resort, Phuket Thailand
3 pools one of which is an adult pool only
Hotel is spread out so it feels less crowded and noisy
Walking distance to the beach
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful but need to be trained further on knowledge of all available hotel facilities & services. The rooms are fairly modern, clean and extremely cosy. The hotel facilities in terms of the three pools are well designed and pool service (pool bar, towels, layout & attendants) is wonderful. The attendants at the Beach Club are very attentive without being intrusive, prompt to serve a glass of cool water when needed. However, there needs to be clearer signs to designate smoking and no smoking areas eg breakfast area. There were many mornings when guests just lit up cigarettes either at the table of non-smoking areas or near the buffet tables and staff did not approach them to signal the no smoking area.
Families with young children
October 21, 2008
Best value in Phuket?
- New with comfortable rooms and extras.
- Very nice design.
- Close to airport.
- At about $100 per night a steal.
Great new hotel with interesting design and quality rooms and extras. Many bars and restaurants in the hotel but also just outside on the public beach. Private beach club five minutes walk or free shuttle. The rooms one up from lowest category are worth the extra cost since they are double the size, have nice bathrooms and two balconies.
October 18, 2008
One of a kind....one of the best in Phuket
Unique design concept and lush tropical gardens
Overall a memerable stay at this unique resort. Design-wise, this resort truly shines. I also like the lush tropical landscape which makes wondering around the resort ground an enjoying pastime. Huge resort ground and meandering pathways mean that you could easily spend half an hour walking around the resort. The room I stayed in, Pearl Bedroom, should be called a suite because of its sheer size. The bathroom size was as large as the bedroom itself and there was no door in between so you could freely walk to/fro and thus creating one big private space. I particularly like the balcony which was not only huge but there was a comfy daybed that you could easily fall asleep on during daytime. About the restaurant, I only tried the main restaurant. The dinner buffet was delicious with variety of choices to choose from.
October 17, 2008
Great design, private layout of the rooms, and nice restaurants.
The service at the hotel was excellent, helpful, informative and friendly. Really liked the rooms- very clever layout giving you the maximum privacy. Themed rooms and funky style as is the hotel, very nice. An easy 10 minute ride from the airport means you get to relax and into the holiday mode almost immediately. Tin Mine restaurant serves great Thai food, don't understand why so many previous reviews have said about better food outside, tried both and this was certainly not the case. For the adventurous go to the hotels beach (you can get the tuk tuk via hotel) from there head further NW along the beach for 1-2K and you will be rewarded with crystal clear sea.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A 4 Star Hotel, not up to 5 Star standard - 1) The size of the room is good with big balcony and daybed.
- A lot of glitz, but lacked service and charm - The Indigo Pearl may be loved by some, but it certainly wasn
- A super week lounging by pools and beach! - What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several p
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- Amazing Accommodation! - Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restauran
- Amazing! - This is a stunning hotel. It's all based around tin mining,
- Amazing, spacious and beautiful hotel! - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the only down-side was
- An absolute Stunner!!! - We recieved an upgrade on the room when we arrived, which wa
- art in every little detail - i was there with a friend and we enjoyed a break from work.
- Awesome - I have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the most bea
- Beautiful Hotel located near to the airport - We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with massage beds, a l
- Beautiful hotel with first class service - My wife and I only stayed here on night passing through. Wo
- beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff - We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which w
- could not wait to stay here again............... - We stayed here 5 days before and then moved to another hotel
- Enjoyed our stay - Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor
- enjoying the stay - Overall, we enjoyed the stay at this hotel.
We spent most
- Excellence all round - First class service and facilities across the board
- Excellent Relaxation -
- fantastic hotel! - Super design (the interior or rooms and exterior places are
- Fantastic stay - Amazing place to stay to relax and enjoy the beach and phuke
- Fantastic trip -
- fun resort - My wife and I came to Phuket for our honeymoon. We stayed 2
- Give it a miss - Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to
- Good value! - 1. Interesting contemporary design with lots of wood and chu
- Great design in a small oasis - A well designed and creative resort which is geared to weste
- Great Resort, but not perfect - We had booked a Premium Pearl Bed Suite mid last year for ou
- Great resort, friendly staff and close to airport - we only had a one night stay in phuket and had an early flig
- I just love this hotel - We stayed at the Indigo Pearl 2 years ago and really enjoyed
- I love how they pay attention to small details! - We are very satisfied with the location, the amenities, and
- I recommend to all - Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport t
- Indigo Pearl - a gem in phuket - We stayed 3 nights in september on our honeymoon in Thailand
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket Thailand - The Indigo Pearl is located very close to the airport making
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - We became ill from eating only the hotel food and had to can
- Indigo Pearl is trendy - We found this to be a fun hotel and we had a good stay. It
- Indigo Pearl - fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort
- Indigo Pearl - This is our third stay at the hotel within two years. We li
- Indigo Pearl - Very stylish resort, great value for money.
- just amazing! - we did not want to leave - everything was great! only thing
- Love it! - This is our third time to indigo pearl, we can't go past thi
- Lovely Hotel - Although they had over booked and did not give us the pool p
- Nice and quiet - stayed in a pool villa for our honeymoon, room was lovely, h
- Nice Villa with excellent service - We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. From the moment we ste
- Opulent living at the Indigo Pearl - A fantastic resort/hotel in nearly every respect. Gorgeous d
- Our Stay at the Indigo pearl - All Good. Great staff, food. Very reasonably priced through
- Perfect Honeymoon location - fabulous hotel for our honeymoon. the staff were always frie
- Relaxation in Phuket - A most relaxing holiday in Phuket was what we got at the Ind
- Stunning grounds and lovely food, staff and rooms - Enjoyed every aspect of it. The breakfasts were amazing and
- The hotel is so relax - It's quite difficult to find the hotel as I cannot find the
- Too expensive, mediocre service - I only stayed there for one night, so maybe it was bad luck,
- Too luxury oriented for us, but many positives - Very design/theme oriented, which is cool, but also "cool" i
- Under expectations - - service for us is little things that matter. first the hot
- unique experience - I absolutely loved it at the indigo pearl. It is an incredi
- Very disappointed with the noise - My room is near the road with disco, restaurant and store. I
- Very nice but expensive -
- very nicely done, cool, too big - lovely hotel, great sunday brunch, excellent pools, very coo
- Wonderful Experience - A beautiful hotel with top notch service. If you want a pla
- wonderful - we came off a sail boat and lapped in the luxury of the hote
- Wow! absolutely fantastic. - this was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. the ro
- wow - food was great,total relaxation