Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (882)
January 19, 2013
A super week lounging by pools and beach!
Beautiful rooms & grounds, location, staff
What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several pools - several adult only and one large kid friendly with waterfall
Rooms are just spectacular - in layout and decor -
Beach and numerous delicious Thai restaurants are just a walk out the gate - on the beach
Staff are very friendly
You cannot go wrong staying here -well worth the price!!
Sunsets are beautiful from our balcony - Building M
January 15, 2013
Best hotel I've ever stayed at
Amazing rooms, swimming pool, beach
Where to start, this hotel is amazing, best hotel room I've ever stayed in. The beach is quiet and much nicer than patong where we had come from! The location was just what we wanted - a few bars and restaurants but that's it. The hotel also had a scuba diving school and the staff there were very helpful. We were able to do a free practise session in a small pool before going out to the hotels house reefs.
Families with young children
January 15, 2013
Close to airport and beautiful beach
the private section of the beach was great, kids love it.
close to airport and breakfast was good.
nitty gritty for a 5 star hotel/resort- landscaping need some tlc, staff looks glum and tired, kids club may need some more lights to make the place brighter. (perhaps thats the overall design of the place, dark and moody)
may need a phd to read the property map... got lost a couple of times to get around the many blocks of rooms/villas.
ask for ground floor rooms if travelling with kids and strollers. unless you dont mind the stairs.
highlight of the stay was the fantastic beach and the restaurants on it. having dinner into the sunset was perfect.
January 15, 2013
super great resort!
great tropical atmosphere. amazing pool suite room that i was in. super located in the nature close to the airport, very nice beach location and great dining outlets
i had a super amazing holiday with my parents staying at the same resort. we both stayed at the pool suit villas, super great!!!! amazing bathtub outside and nicely decorated room.
great dining outlets as well and great selection on the breakfast spread.
i loved my mornings to wake up at 6am and go for my 6k run in the middle of the green nature just in front of the hotel...love it!
January 14, 2013
we arrived at my birthday, the roomtype we booked was not avaiable so we got an upgrade to a super huge suite with an own spa and a terrace and everything you can imagine. the resort is like you don't have to leave it really and it's great. there are 3 pools and one for adults above 16 only which is great to relax and not have noisy families around. there are 2 pools for people under 16 and so the resort is very family friendly. it's worth it and the beach is nice and there are bars around. we had a motorbike and that's the best way to travel the island and explore.
Hotel Feature Tip:
a thai massag in the room. :)
January 10, 2013
truly extraordinary experience...
Industrial architecture "on steroids".
The hotel is absolutely stunning and the resort facilities are beautifully maintained. it would suit extended family's thru to couples.
The Thai restaurant set on a lake in the grounds is really worth experiencing...but BOOK!
when eating out on the beach either Savoeys (Keng) or better still is Joes out the beach entrance and to the right about 50m
January 09, 2013
Great hotel for a relaxing holiday
Large luxurious room, nice pools and different restaurants to choose from
The industrial chic artwork and greenery made the resort unique and beautiful. The room was wonderful and we were happy to just stay indoors. We enjoyed going to one of the pools to swim and read; and wished we had used more of the facilities such as the gym and tennis court. A nice hotel if you are looking for a space to chill.
January 04, 2013
modern and good taste design hotel
design, decorations, swimming pool, beach proximity, quiet hotel location
we liked the rooms, the views, the small street behing the hotel, the swimming pools, the decorations.
some negative comments on:
the noisy air conditionning system in the entire hotel facility
the food of the restaurant black ginger: incredible design, but the price does not worth it
January 04, 2013
Everything you need at your doorstep
Great resort, so much to do!
upgraded to the presidential suite (2 floors of luxury) and was absolutely fantastic. in room dining was disappointing. only hotel in thailand we stayed at with a soft bed. very close to nai yang beach and restaurants. the resort offers so much to do and we were not bored having to wait for an 11pm flight. had a great massage in a private cottage. so close to phuket airport and absolutely loved our stay here (although not cheap). no need to goto patong beach (not missing anything).
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make use of all the resort has to offer. Complimentary access to the gym, table tennis, 3 pools, a pool & snooker table. They also provide tours and exploration activities.
January 02, 2013
I books this hôtel for 3 nights including Ève NEw YEar. It was compulsary to pay for the gala dinner. And it was for 2 people 730 US dollars!!! Once it was an alazing prince and we discovered once we arrived that it was not inclused thé sine and we had then to pay 100 US dollars for flow wine. We were very disappointing but it was until the end of the night. Finally the party ended at 2 AM. And there was not enough to drink at thé small bar on the beach!!! We Finally complained to tet à discount but thé manager was not available. Nobidy couldtake such à décision. We gavé pur email address and hé was supposée to contact us. It was 6 days ago and we are still waiting for his email with his proposal...
Regarding the hôtel itself, it s à large resort and it Will dépend of thé location of your room. Green tea si not included in thé breakfast and you Will havé to pay an extra charge.
Thé Gala dinner was really disappointed for the price.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Indigo Pearl Hotel, Phuket
- A 4 Star Hotel, not up to 5 Star standard - 1) The size of the room is good with big balcony and daybed.
- A lot of glitz, but lacked service and charm - The Indigo Pearl may be loved by some, but it certainly wasn
- A super week lounging by pools and beach! - What a beautiful resort - large treed grounds with several p
- a very pleasant stay. love the in-room pool -
- Amazing Accommodation! - Amazing! Beautiful rooms, great service, excellent restauran
- Amazing! - This is a stunning hotel. It's all based around tin mining,
- Amazing, spacious and beautiful hotel! - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, the only down-side was
- An absolute Stunner!!! - We recieved an upgrade on the room when we arrived, which wa
- art in every little detail - i was there with a friend and we enjoyed a break from work.
- Awesome - I have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the most bea
- Beautiful Hotel located near to the airport - We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with massage beds, a l
- Beautiful hotel with first class service - My wife and I only stayed here on night passing through. Wo
- beautiful hotel, A+++++ staff - We were honeymooning and got upgraded to a pool room which w
- could not wait to stay here again............... - We stayed here 5 days before and then moved to another hotel
- Enjoyed our stay - Stayed 3 nights - small upgrade to Kelly room on upper floor
- enjoying the stay - Overall, we enjoyed the stay at this hotel.
We spent most
- Excellence all round - First class service and facilities across the board
- Excellent Relaxation -
- fantastic hotel! - Super design (the interior or rooms and exterior places are
- Fantastic stay - Amazing place to stay to relax and enjoy the beach and phuke
- Fantastic trip -
- fun resort - My wife and I came to Phuket for our honeymoon. We stayed 2
- Give it a miss - Indigo Pearl was a nice hotel generally, but if you want to
- Good value! - 1. Interesting contemporary design with lots of wood and chu
- Great design in a small oasis - A well designed and creative resort which is geared to weste
- Great Resort, but not perfect - We had booked a Premium Pearl Bed Suite mid last year for ou
- Great resort, friendly staff and close to airport - we only had a one night stay in phuket and had an early flig
- I just love this hotel - We stayed at the Indigo Pearl 2 years ago and really enjoyed
- I love how they pay attention to small details! - We are very satisfied with the location, the amenities, and
- I recommend to all - Excellent hotel. Located in close proximity to the airport t
- Indigo Pearl - a gem in phuket - We stayed 3 nights in september on our honeymoon in Thailand
- Indigo Pearl - Phuket Thailand - The Indigo Pearl is located very close to the airport making
- Indigo Pearl Hotel - We became ill from eating only the hotel food and had to can
- Indigo Pearl is trendy - We found this to be a fun hotel and we had a good stay. It
- Indigo Pearl - fantastic resort, you don't really need to leave the resort
- Indigo Pearl - This is our third stay at the hotel within two years. We li
- Indigo Pearl - Very stylish resort, great value for money.
- just amazing! - we did not want to leave - everything was great! only thing
- Love it! - This is our third time to indigo pearl, we can't go past thi
- Lovely Hotel - Although they had over booked and did not give us the pool p
- Nice and quiet - stayed in a pool villa for our honeymoon, room was lovely, h
- Nice Villa with excellent service - We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. From the moment we ste
- Opulent living at the Indigo Pearl - A fantastic resort/hotel in nearly every respect. Gorgeous d
- Our Stay at the Indigo pearl - All Good. Great staff, food. Very reasonably priced through
- Perfect Honeymoon location - fabulous hotel for our honeymoon. the staff were always frie
- Relaxation in Phuket - A most relaxing holiday in Phuket was what we got at the Ind
- Stunning grounds and lovely food, staff and rooms - Enjoyed every aspect of it. The breakfasts were amazing and
- The hotel is so relax - It's quite difficult to find the hotel as I cannot find the
- Too expensive, mediocre service - I only stayed there for one night, so maybe it was bad luck,
- Too luxury oriented for us, but many positives - Very design/theme oriented, which is cool, but also "cool" i
- Under expectations - - service for us is little things that matter. first the hot
- unique experience - I absolutely loved it at the indigo pearl. It is an incredi
- Very disappointed with the noise - My room is near the road with disco, restaurant and store. I
- Very nice but expensive -
- very nicely done, cool, too big - lovely hotel, great sunday brunch, excellent pools, very coo
- Wonderful Experience - A beautiful hotel with top notch service. If you want a pla
- wonderful - we came off a sail boat and lapped in the luxury of the hote
- Wow! absolutely fantastic. - this was by far the best place we stayed on our trip. the ro
- wow - food was great,total relaxation