Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (1006)
February 25, 2012
Magnificent Hotel with excellent beach access
Great Pool area and excellent Breakfast buffet.
We love this hotel and have come back many times. It is a great place to totally chill out around the pool with easy access to the beach and sea.
There are some great restaurants just down the beach with the Boathouse very highly recommended for some of the best food in Thailand.
February 24, 2012
Great location, fantastic room
Loved the private pool and spa
a wonderful hotel in a great location. represented good value for money. eating on the pool deck in the evening a highlight but buffet a little disappointing and expensive. good eateries close by at very reasonable prices
February 24, 2012
This hotel has agreat location for the beach and shopping
this hotel is located perfectly for shopping and lazing on the beack
if you walk out the front entry you are located right in the middle of katas shopping precinct, restaurants and some bars (very little).
United States of America,
February 21, 2012
Great stay with acess to wonderful beach!
clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Nice beach acess, and lots of areas near pool for lounging.
we loved our room. it was better than expected, we didn't feel the need to leave the resort! our room was on the ground floor, and our balcony opened up to our own private access to a pool, and lounge area. the pool outside our room has it's own jets and a seated bench, very nice to have a private retreat connected to the room!
Hotel Feature Tip:
ask for a ground floor room that has it's own pool acess.
February 18, 2012
Great location Best service
the hotel offered the best service that we ever experienced in phuket. we went there for honey moon and the hotel gave us honey moon decoration and a surprise honey moon cake with a basket of fruits. the hotel's location is perfect, just on the kata beach; i read some comments before we go, some said the interior decorations and furnishings are old, but as we see, they are quite fine, the room is large enough with a cute,small balcony;but the washroom is small,that is true. besides, there are 3 restaurants and the lobby is gorgeous.
If you dont want to eat at the hotel, come out and take the road left side, walk 5 minutes, there is a street with many restaurants
February 18, 2012
Great location, good hotel, rooms just ok
pool is lovely, it's right on the beach and near the town. Good service
a great place to stay, it was a little busy but was peak season when we were there. need to get your lounger secured at 7am otherwise they're all taken! hotel could do with a bit of a rennovate for a 4 star, but it's the only one right on the beach so the location is the seller.
head out of the resort down teh beach to the left and at the end there's a great thai restaurant and a cool little bar.
Families with older children
February 16, 2012
great location and rooms
connect to the beach directly
We were impressed at the first day that arrived the hotel. Their location is great great great. we can walk to the beach directly. Besides, in front of the hotel,have many restuarants and shops. We can enjoy the beach and nightlife also.
Families with older children
February 09, 2012
Beautiful resort, location picture perfect!
Great beachfront location, central to lots of tours, close enough to Patong for nightly trips.
Our family of 6 (2 Aduts + children 16, 17, 19 & 21) loved this resort. From the beautiful pool area (with swim up bar) to the best beach and water sport facilities everyone was satisfied. The meals were great with a wide range on menu and breakfast was a treat. The staff are very nice and helpful with only minimal language difficulties which were always overcome. Kata Beach has a nice little shopping area and we had a couple of favourite shopkeepers there. Karon Beach just up the road had a great shopping strip and we visited there a few nights after dinner as well. Patong is great for a shopping visit and to look at the clubs but very noisy and busy. Tuk Tuks are a must to get around - you really do see the sights. You can negotiate the price before you start off. We hired an air conditioned mini bus from the resort for a day of sightseeing which was really comfortable after getting in and out of sun all day. Don't miss seeing a Monkey Show, Snake Snow or having an Elephant Ride at Kok
Chang Elephant Safari at Kata Beach. Phi Phi Island trip is breathtaking - make sure you take sea sickness tablets they give you! Temples are also a must at Changi. The resort was everything we hoped it would be. Total relaxation by the pool or on the beach.
Great everyday shopping at Kata Beach shops, better shopping at Karon Beach (just a short tuk tuk ride up the road) Plaza. Start at half the price they ask for then keep going - with a smile on your face! Patong is great for shopping too if you like the crowded streets. There is a big shopping centre at Patong which is just like a department store here - its called Junceylon - can't miss it. We just used it as a meeting place as it is central.
United States of America,
February 09, 2012
Great location and Lovely hotel!!!!!
Great Location and price.
Everything was great! Great service, location, clean room, delicious food! Love this hotel
Families with young children
February 04, 2012
the rooms are with nice interior with large beds and a daybed. flat screen tv with about 20 channels. the main pool and kids pool (65cm) are nice and clean but a bit dull.
the infinity pool have a great view over kata beach but it is surrounded by lunch restaurant tables. and the service at the lunch restaurant is very poor. the thai staff is not educated at all, and the thai manager does nothing to make the staff more service minded (no smiles, they does not know simple things about the menu, they do not bring the menu card automatically, you have to be pro active to get the staff to you table so you can order etc.)
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Kata Beach Resort, Phuket
- "relaxing hotel, friendly staff" - first time in phuket, great stay at kata beach resort, would
- A very caring hotel - for us just paradise - my husband was hospitalized fom the airplane on arrivsl at p
- A good family hotel - But all together it is a very nice and clean hotel. It is gr
- Beautiful facility - this hotel is beautifully decorated in thai style. i wish we
- Best location on Kata Beach - May is low season, weather was good, only some typical showe
- Best value for money -
- Excellant room in a great location - We had a great stay at the Kata Beach Resort in a superior r
- excellent hotel - really nice hotel in a nice location as it was just five min
- Good hotel and location - Kata Beach has a Nice pool, Good location, big buffet that's
- Good location, great Buffet, the rest was average, - Dont like Hotels that charge for wi fi, nothing spectacular
- Good location - We checked in around 11 pm, no greeting from staffs! They ga
- Great Family Vacation - We had a fantastic stay at the resort. We were given a room
- Great hotel with a great location - This hotel had great rooms. We could see the ocean from the
- Great hotel, big rooms, service was not friendly - the hotel is good for the price, the rooms are big and clean
- Great Hotel - Great staff, Close to the beach, fantastic breakfast, very g
- Great Hotel - the place was amazing. the pool bar and breakfast were pric
- Great Location but Crowded & Need’s Renovation - Great Location but Crowded & Need’s Renovation
I stayed at
- Great location but junk attitude - Granted, this is very specific to my check in experience but
- Great location but pretty old hotel - Our stay at Kata Beach Resort was great. The rooms were clea
- great location but renovation needed - We stayed for 9 days and the first room given to us on the a
- Great location but rooms need renovation - short stay during rainy season in thailand. very quiet place
- Great Location but the rooms were small - I was only there for 2 days but it was a short cab ride to t
- Great location right on the beach - It's a very nice hotel right on the beautiful beach. The p
- Great location with a fantasic beach. - Had a fantastic stay in a superior room although it was at t
- Great location with beautiful sunsets - One of the larger beach hotels in Kata with a wide range of
- Great location with good value in low season - The position of the hotel is excellent. It is just next to t
- Great location, fantastic facilities... - The resort is really efficient and well-equipped with everyt
- Great location, great beach - Great place, have been there before and will go again. Loca
- Great location - I book the hotel just a few hrs before I checked in, when I
- Great place - Friendly staff, near the beach, clean room and excellent ser
- Great resort for kids - Fam of four , 7 & 4 yr old plus parents. Excellent beach, fa
- great stay -
- Greta Location - Breakfast is a bit poor, and hotel staffs need to be friendl
- How to spell perfect - Kata Beach Resort represents the true Thai spirit. The servi
- it's a beach hotel - it is the only beach hotel in kata, but to "western". the br
- Kata beach resort and spa - The hotel is absolutely amazing and located in a fabulous pl
- Kata beach resort and Spa - The hotel is worth a stay. The location alone makes it a go
- Kata Beach Resort -
- Kata Beach Resort - a great position right on the beach and close to all the nig
- Kata Beach Resort - the location and service was very good staff friendly and he
- Kata Beach - Stay was nice if you want quiet area close to beach. Beach i
- Kata - We really liked our stay at Kata Beach. Its perfectly locate
- Lovely hotel in a great location - we stayed at kat beach resort for 11 nights, both myself and
- Lovely hotel, great location - The hotel was lovely. Great location close to restaurants an
- Magnificent Hotel with excellent beach access - We love this hotel and have come back many times. It is a g
- My review of Kata Beach Resort - I think the stay was relaxing and I would definetely recomme
- Nice hotel - Kata Beach Resort offers a relaxing holiday experience on wh
- Nice hotel - Very nice hotel but think it will soon need brightening up
- Nice location !!! - I liked that so who cares about room anyway since u can get
- Nice Location - Hotel has a very nice exterior. Inside the rooms it was nice
- Nice location - The hotel is pretty old 34 years old i was told but in prett
- Nice location - we had a nice time at kata beach resort.
actually one of the
- Normal hotel with normal service - The hotel look quite old and I am not satisfy with the hotel
- Peaceful beachfront setting - I absolutely love Kata beach. Much more relaxing than the he
- Typical - We stayed at 5 hotels during our 3 week Honeymoon in Thailan
- Very nice hotel - I will go and stay there again becasue its location is perfe
- Very nice view - It was a pleasant stay, we had sea view, staff was very nice
- Very unfriendly, too expensive hotel - Very expensive to get there, Hotel does not offer pick-up se
- Visually nice, but nickel-and-dimed for everything - The hotel was visually impressive, from the elephant water s
- Well located in Kata - we stayed during kings cup regatta week which was hosted by