Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (382)
United States of America,
September 03, 2011
The hotel experience was perfect from the second we arrived till we left. The rooms were beautiful and everything was so clean. Breakfast was great too. The staff is very helpful. The location of the hotel is also very convenient. A walk away from the beach and the Kata market.
August 28, 2011
Great Resort Style Hotel
Personal pool within the villa
Great resort style hotel with a private pool with jacuzzi within the villa. Very private and perfect for some couple time.
August 26, 2011
Nice accommodation. Slightly tired.
We booked a pool villa and were extremely disappointed. It was basically a jacuzzi with one of those jets that you could swim against. We ended up upgrading to a Grand Pool Villa which was much better.
We did enjoy our stay, but the villas are becoming a bit tired. Our wooden sunbeds were starting to break and I actually cut my leg on one because the wood was sticking out. The rooms are very well designed and it will be fabulous when the renovations are complete.
I would definitely pay the extra for the grand pool villa as it is much better. Be vary wary of their website as all of the great pictures are of the family pool villa and can be a little deceptive.
The living area is great, but we found that we did not use it very much because it was too hot. It is a 3 walled living area with ceiling fans and leads to the pool. Obviously you cannot have aircon in an outdoor room, so we found that we spent most of the time in the bedroom. It seemed such a shame to have all of that area and not use it fully.
The beds are hard - so be prepared!
Breakfast was fabulous. 2 people came to the villa each day and prepared breakfast in your kitchen. Definitely made you feel a little spoiled.
A turn down service each night was also very good. Little flowers on your pillow and a couple of bottles of water.
Service - a bit hit and miss for us. The lady who initially checked us in was not that helpful. But the girls, who were working in the evening were fabulous and could not do enough to help. I think we were just unfortunate with one member of staff.
All in all, a good resort, but just need of a little TLC (not much), just freshening up a bit.
Definitely for those requiring a quieter holiday.
Go to Patong!! Kata is quiet.
August 20, 2011
Great hotel with excellent service
private pool, jacuzzi & in villa breakfast
the hotel serving us with excellent service, i received a warn welcome card, drinks and cakes from hotel. the private pool with jacuzzi is perfect match. i enjoy the jacuzzi after swimming at the morning. the in villa breakfast taste nice!specially recommended phuket style fried noodle and the wantan soup.
must try "on the rock" restaurant in marina phukit hotel !!! this is the best foods i try in phukit...
August 19, 2011
People, cosy room and decoration of the room
It's th best stay so far after several times to Phuket. Location near the beach. Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful. Me and partner were there for a relaxation trip. Totally enjoyed ourselves. We hope to come back again next year.
It's better to dine in the hotel than some of the restaurant outside. Food in hotel is nice.
August 15, 2011
Excellent Location and privacy
Private swimming Pool - Privacy - Breakfast
excellent villa with big private swimming pool and all the privacy you need. staff is always available and kind. nice the option to have the breakfast served in the villa
August 08, 2011
nice private pool with outdoor sitting area
this hotel was a gem! although a tad bit hidden from the main road, it wasn't too hard to find, and that meant it was nice and quiet. service was good and the early check in and late check out was offered so freely that we were pleasantly surprised. the breakfast was interesting was it wasn't a boring buffet, but rather we had to order off a sheet the night before, with a choice of in-room or at the restaurant, and specify the time. thus the food was fresh and warm. the private pool, though small, was good enough and even had a waterfall feature! the outdoor area also came with a sofa and kitchenette, and we got a nice welcome cake. would definitely recommend this hotel
Hotel Feature Tip:
hotel is near kata beach. a quieter and cleaner option to patong beach.
August 07, 2011
Beautiful way to end our trip
The beautiful design of the villas, the level of service presented by the staff, reasonable prices for food/drink/massages etc.
After a 3 week trip around Thailand we decided (after a glowing review from a good friend) to spend our last two nights at The Malisa Villa Suites Hotel. We were incredibly happy we decided to do this and will certainly be staying at Malisa when we're next in Thailand. From the moment we arrived the staff made every effort to provide us with impeccable service and to ensure we were always comfortable. We were lucky enough to be upgraded upon arrival to a Grand villa suite and loved the villa. The rooms were beautifully designed and well appointed, the pool was especially enjoyed. We tried the spa on our second day and whilst my partner was disappointed with his massage, we were both very happy with the salt scrub and royal honey facials. I don't paticularly like Phuket in general but these villas were really a cut above the rest.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you book with breakfast included! Having a private chef prepare breakfast for you and serve it to you in the courtyard was quite a highlight.
August 06, 2011
private. private chef. close to beach and shops. huge open air kitchen abd lounge. lovely staff
Gorgeous place. Very upmarket. Fabulous accommodating staff. Walk out into the shops and great beach. Our pool was huge and had a waterfall. The whole villa was breathtaking. Lovwd the private chef preparing our breakfast each morning in our open air lounge by the pool at no extra cost. Apple mac computer on the tv with free wireless. This is not for families as only one large bedrrom opening onto the pool and garden. Fabulous for couples. Kata beach is grat not so crowded geanted we went out of season beginning og august. The weather was excellent. Qe woukd highly rwcomend Malisa beyond our expectations.
The big buddah was very impressive
August 05, 2011
Lovely Hotel that is peaceful and tranquil
Private Swimming Pool with indoor Jacuzzi
the malisa villa is close to amenities such as convenient stores and restaurants. staff is friendly and courteous. however, there are lots of mosquitoes in the villa. if you do intend to stay, i will recmmend that you buy some lemon grass incense or buy a can of mozzie spray. lemon grass incense does helps a lot in driving the mosquitoes away from ur villa. a few villas over there faces the building next door therefore no privacy. luckily, they did have additional villa available when we requested for change of villa upon check in. the wifi in villa is high tech but connection is poor and slow in loading.
Can pay a visit to this nice Restaurant called "On The Rocks" at Marina Phuket Resort which faces the sea.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Malisa Villa Suites Hotel, Phuket
- Absolutely perfect - The hotel experience was perfect from the second we arrived
- cost hideout - enjoyed the place and would definitly return for another sta
- Excellent Romantic Stay - definitely recommended for couples. despite the bad weather,
- Fantastic Hotel, specially the Bed, Bathroom & poo - and if i back again to phiket sure i will come here aga
- Great hotel and would love to go back again!! - Cons: Terrible experience with food in Kata beach. Firstly t
- Great Place .. with the required privacy - I liked the place so much .. I totally recommend it for hone
- great value - the staff and menegment of hotel were great and polite and t
- It was okay, but for the price I expected more - Well,location was good due to the fact that it was central b
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - great room, great pool with wall funtain and night lighting
- Lovely hotel and very peaceful!! - although the room service was a bit more expensive than the
- Malisa Villa Suites Hotel -
- Nice enough - we definitely do not regret staying at malisa villa's, but t
- Nice hotel - It is valueable to stay in their pool villa, the service of
- Nice place for a couple gateaway - it's our 2nd stay here since 2009 and im glad they still pro
- nice trip at malisa - The villa was quite good, the villa are big, the staff servi
- Nice villa, but a bit run down. - The french doors in the bedroom had a big gap when closed s
- Perfect honeymoon - It's the place where you'll enjoy every second in it if you
- Perfect Hotel, fantasic service!!! - lovely reception and very helpful staff who go out of the wa
- reasonable standard but not very professional - it's OK for stay for short time but quite old hotel and a bi
- Rude staff at Malisa Villas - Yes and the room-service was so bad, my 3 year old could ha
- superb - this was by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in around
- the best hotel i have ever been to. out standing - The hotel was just perfect. We had a pool villa for me and m
- The Best Place for Honeymoon! - I believe that it was the best place for our honeymoon, it w
- Too darkness - The hotel needs renovation. Everything is too dark, but staf
- very very very great location with good rooms - its very very nice and i will stay every holidays in this ho