Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3066)
United States of America,
March 01, 2010
An Oasis in Patong
Outstanding staff and modern rooms
This was our third stay at Millenium. That alone tells you our opinion. The rooms are large, modern and impeccably maintained. The Millenium is an oasis of tranquility in the madness and general tackiness of Patong. It is a convenient walk to everything but the beach. If you really want a beach resort, there are much better locations than Patong on Phuket, so this is not really a drawback.
Families with older children
United States of America,
February 28, 2010
Millennium Resort - Phuket
Large rooms. Beautiful pool area. Attached to mall so easy to get food, snacks, ice-cream at reasonable price.
We stayed in the lowest class of room in the Lakeside portion of the hotel. The room was very large and nice. Only downside was no balcony and the view was of the parking garage across the street. The pool area is beautiful. Good drinks and food by the pool (not cheap, but good). you check in the hotel writes down your credit card number and security code (on back of card) on paper and stores until who knows when. With the high amount of fraud in Asia, we refused and were told we would need to leave $200 US on deposit. We also refused to do this and instead agreed not to charge items to the room. This worked for us. I have had my credit card info stolen before and it happens in Asia all to frequently. Hard to believe in this day and age that they are still using this practice.
Great food at Thai restaurant in the mall. Also Swenson's ice-cream.
February 28, 2010
- Next to the mall
- Close to shops
- Clean and nicely decorated rooms
We enjoyed staying in Millennium hotel in Phuket. The rooms are clean, nicely decorated, and has good food. no hotel is perfect, and this hotel is no different. Although it is very close and is placed next to the mall, if u are looking to enjoy a dip in the beach, this is not the hotel you should be looking for because it is a bit far from the beach and you need to take a bit of a walk to get there.
February 28, 2010
Millenium muddle not off to a good start
Fab location, beautifully appointed, great services in adjoining centre
Once we saw the photos of the Cabana room we deciced we must stay at The Millenium. This was not our first trip to Thailand or Phuket so we were under no illusions and knew what to expect service wise. Booking way in advance three Cabana rooms we requested that we all be in the same area. We confirmed this request before leaving on our holiday. We planned our flights so we would arrive when check in was allowed. Upon arrival we found that our rooms weren't together but were told they were earlier in the day but one of the rooms allocated to us had chosen to extend their stay last minute and they kept the room. Another of our rooms wasn't ready due to a late check out. One of our travell companions was very upset not being put together as we had a friend book a fourth room at the hotel and as they checked in the night before again confirmed with the hotel that we could all be put together.Lots of uncomfortable dealing kept taking place in front of other guests about the mix up and instead of being taken off to see management the front of house staff kept making the issue worse. Eventually she was placated by the manager who offered her lunch at the pool bar whilst she waited for her room and we were told staff would move us in a day or two when the other room became available. Our trip was going well, enjoyed the breakfasts,happily as we were a little wary after reading other reviews. Having eaten at a lot of five star resorts I had no complaints about the food on offer, it was all of high quality.
An issue arrived later again in our trip with the way staff dealt with problem issues. A woman was sunbaking topless at the pool and one lady was upset by this and called reception, she was thanked for raising the issue and was told it would be sorted. It wasn't and the next day she again callled when confronted by the topless lady walking about. After a third call our friend was rudely told that her group of people needed to stop calling for issues trying to get things f
If you are happy to have European food one night instaed of the delicious local cuisine you must try the wine bar located in the centre adjoining the hotel. Absolutely fab deli, you can order what you like from the window or try the set deli board, the South african wine by the glass was uber cheap and gorgeous and the pizza fit for an italian princess,thin and crisp and perfect
topping amounts, all of us tried something different and we had not one complaint.
February 27, 2010
Very nice interior and pool. Seafood buffet worth checking out.
Very enjoyable stay at this 5 star hotel. Interior and exterior was aesthetically pleasing on the eye. It is also attached to a shopping centre next door.
Bit of a walk to the main Bangla Road but sometimes that's a good thing if you want to have peace and quiet during your sleep.
Shopping centre next door.
February 27, 2010
Good commercial hotel
clean and comfortable rooms.
trendy and new.
friendly and convenient free valet parking (just tip)
a good business hotel. near to night entertainment spots along bang la, near to beach, but not really quiet, built in together in the same building with the jungceylon shopping center, so this means its not not quite suitable for romance or relaxation. a bit messy inside. but its a good business hotel. price is ok and breakfast is excellent. thai staff are usually friendly, so here it's the same.
Rent a car in phuket, will give you much more convenience and cost saving.
February 26, 2010
Millenium resort phuket review
I thought this hotel was great value for money. it was a great location although a bit noisy in the beachside wing. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern. The breakfast was beautiful. it had such a variety of different foods. thankyou. The staff were very approachable and friendly.The pools were great. the only negative would be that the lakeside was a fair distance apart. I would certainly reccommend this hotel to others.
Lots of great resaurants just around the hotel.
United States of America,
February 25, 2010
service was great, breakfast-the largest spread and variety of food, clean, very contemporary rooms, beautiful pool, great location to all of the shopping
the hotel was ideally located in the middle of the city, not too far from the beach, great restaurants nearby, it is near a shopping mall which makes it convenient to be easily entertained without leaving the area, there is a travel information booth onsite that helps with tours and activities, and the best part of it is that you can charge the room your taxi cab ride back to the airport.
great market place nearby
February 24, 2010
One of the best Hotels I have stayed in
Clean, Minutes walk from Patong Beach, Literally inside the biggest shopping mall in the region, stones throw away from all the dining places & bars, beautiful view
I stayed in the Superior room for a day but then I felt the need to upgrade to the Grand deluxe for the beautiful view of the mountains and the swimming pool. I would recommend this room to specially the honey moon couples ! The hotel did amazing honeymoon setting with roses for the first day.
Instead of going to the Jugeleon mall if you want to shop for the local stuff I would recommend the stalls in the bangla street. same things can be bought much cheaper on the roads than in the mall.
February 23, 2010
Ok my first experience at this hotel last year was a disaster, this one was better but i feel for a 5 star hotel things are still only average.
The room I had was a junior suite, at a very good rate. The room was nice but the air con was a big problem,only two temps, freezing cold, or hot. It was very difficult to sleep at nights you either roasted or cooked.
Food in the hotel is expensive and very average at best.
Not a genuine 5 star hotel in my humble opinion.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Millennium Resort, Phuket
- 5 star - Millennium resort is one of the new 5 star hotels in Phuket
- 50 - The hotel felt comfortable.
The staff were kind and nice.
- A Fabulous Hotel - We enjoyed very much our stay at the hotel. The breakfast bu
- A great stay! - This beautiful new property was the perfect fit for a beach
- A nice Hotel - Let me clarify some doubts I had before I checked into the h
- A total lack of service! - Probably what made my stay at the Millennium resort even wor
- A very good hotel stay - I stayed at this hotel for more than 3 days. This hotel has
- A+++++++++++ Hotel - Execellent Hotel, Great location, great service, will defeni
- All expectations met - For those of you who want a hotel right in the middle of the
- amazing & out of this world!!! - one of the best hotels i have ever stayed at,on arrival when
- Amazing Hotel - the stay was amazing amazing, i couldnt ask for more althoug
- Amazing location and great service - we were pleasantly surprised with the hotel. The service was
- An Oasis in Patong - This was our third stay at Millenium. That alone tells you o
- awesome hotel. recommended - I had a fabulous stay at the millennium hotel. this hotel is
- Beautiful hotel - This is one of the best hotel i have stayed in my life. For
- Best Hotel in Patong Area - we booked for 4 nights @ millenium hotel & we're very satisf
- BEST HOTEL IN PHUKET - Very nice , very clean 5 star hotel , workers are also so fr
- best hotel - Will not stay anywhere else after staying her for 2 weeks .
- birthday get away - The hotel is very central to everything , night life to rest
- central with all the "noise-disadvantages" - The hotel runs two different "hotels" within the same vicini
- Clean but needs updating Complimentry upgrade - wonderful staff and close to air-con shops very polite staff
- close to shopping - it is located right next to the shopping mall, therefore i p
- comfortable elegance - The hotel is very clean, with all the bells and whistles plu
- Comfotable stay - good location, closed to shopping mall. But room is rather s
- Convenience - Very convenience location, part of the shopping centre and a
- Convenient location with good service - This is a comfortable hotel in a good location for easy acce
- Conveniently located hotel with clean rooms - love the hotel, the rooms are well-sized, we were able to ad
- Conveniently located - the breakfast was so so , choices not good enough for a 5 st
- Convinient hotel with great spa - everything was good except that no free wifi in lobby! stron
- Don't Waste Your Money - We were terribly disappointed with the hotel in general and
- Excellent all-round - This is a big hotel with 2 buildings, however it's very rela
- excellent hotel and great service - no negative comments excellent hotel and will gladly stay ag
- excellent hotel in patong - I stayed only one night there. The location is great because
- Excellent hotel in Phuket - direct access to shopping and eating.
- Excellent Hotel - Very convenient hotel in the centre of Patong. Carriefour an
- Excellent location and lovely big rooms - We spent 5 days here. The location is fantastic and you can
- Excellent Pool Access Room - I like the room very much. I can jump into the pool right o
- excellent service and pleasant stay ... but not wo - the room was small and looked old and worn out not at all
- Fantastic location - I loved the location as it was walking distance to everythin
- fav hotel -
- Fine hotel - When you need a taxi to the airport you just ask the recepti
- Girls holiday - great hotel in an awesome location. just off bangla road and
- good & comfortable - stay:comfortable
staff:courteous & he
- Good hotel and good location - Satisfied. Can be better if they improve their breakfast men
- Good hotel but not value for money - The hotel is expensive from Thailand standard and is away fr
- Good hotel for relaxing vacation - Service is good and helpful, attitude is positive and friend
- Good hotel in good location - one of the best hotel in the island, easy access to good foo
- Good hotel with nice pool area - Nice hotel and very friendly staff. The pool was very calm a
- Good Hotel - The hotel is attached to a shopping mall (Junceylon) making
- Good location and great service - this hotel is located in the heart of patong. great stay if
- Good location right by the shopping mall - Hotel was relatively modern, and in a good location adjoinin
- Good location with a clean room - It is convenient, close to shops, not to far from the beach.
- Good Location! - the hotel has good enough location and service.
- good location - I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights which is fine and locati
- Good location - Nicly located hotel in the main shopping area of Patong. A L
- good location - super good location which is close to anywhere in patong bea
- Good Location - The hotel has a good location as it is walking distance to t
- Good rooms and good breakfast - A great stay over all.
No wifi in rooms although they tell
- Good service - Excellent place for shopping, just next to the best shopping
- Good smile - good service, staff alway smile to you.good breakfast, in on
- Good to stay - it was nice to stay for convenient location but the hotel th
- Good trip - It was a good experience, especially the breakfast YUMMY. Bu
- Good value for money hotel at Patong Beach - Great hotel if you like being near the city with lots of sho
- Good value - rooms are new, so very clean. services just so so, the staff
- Good! But not 5 star -
- Great and Comfortable Room with great service! - I stay with lontg hours in hotel,The room let me feel like i
- Great comfortable hotel with wonderful service - Good service from check-in to check-out.
Clean hotel , comf
- Great Hotel and Location - Over all the hotel is great and all the staff too.
- Great hotel in Phuket - the hotel is wonderful. great swimming pool, nice fitness gy
- Great hotel in the heart of Patong - I had a great stay in the lakeside wing. Upon arriving my re
- Great hotel what can I say - stayed at the m, great hotel, rooms are spacious, very clean
- Great hotel! - Nice hotel with good environment. Rooms are clean. The staff
- great hotel, we upgraded our room to a cabana room - great hotel, great location. cabana room was great. direct a
- Great location 5 star hotel - 5 mins walking distance from patong beach. Had a bit of disp
- Great location and convenient shopping - Offerred surprise upgrade to Cabana room at a fraction of th
- Great location and excellent restaurant - we have been plenty of times to phuket - millenium resort wa
- Great location and good service - location, service and facilities are good. however, no free
- Great location and nice room - We have been to Phuket more than 5 times and we have stayed
- Great location and service - the best of millennium resort is the location. it is just si
- Great location and user-friendly rooms - a comfortable stay! Very handy and breakfast is excellent!
- great location big room - comfortable stay with big beds and big space. the superior r
- Great location but small rooms - The hotel is located in close proximity to the night life.Ro
- great location to every needs - perfect location for everything..malls..supermarket,restaura
- Great location with clean rooms - Overall it was a pleasant stay with clean rooms and accessib
- great location with good price - Many health spas are around and very near to the hotel. try
- Great location, average hotel - Very average hote. Did not feel lime a 4 star. Average food.
- great location, great stuff - i like the hotel location, near all services and shopping ma
- great location,great hotel , - had a very enjoyable stay,very central good to be able to to
- Great Location. All needs met by efficient staff - Our room was very comfortable in the Lakeside wing.
- great location. - Overall the hotel is great except the staff. The staff were
- Great location - Good hotel, close to shopping center Jungceylon and famous s
- great location - great location but old features.the design of the bathroom i
- Great location - If u would like to stay in patong area with family
, This h
- Great location - Nice big rooms, clean, food is on the high end but there lot
- Great location - One of the best hotels in Patong, and very central to the ni
- Great location - our stay was at "lakeside" with a quiet room and a fantastic
- Great location - the hotel is located only minutes from bangla rd and jungcey
- Great location - We stayed at Millennium for 4 nights, I really enjoyed our s
- Great Location - We were very pleased with the excellent service ,
- Great room with swimming pool - great location, connect jungceylon is very easy find anythin