Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3054)
Families with young children
December 29, 2009
Great Hotel for the shoppers at heart
Well maintained and large swimming pool,
Extra large bath tub, and
Great location for shopping
Overall I would give this Hotel a solid 4 1/2 stars rating out of 5.
The location is great for those who are keen on shopping as adjoining the Hotel is a large shopping mall i.e. the "JUNGCEYLON" Shopping mall which amongst others houses the Carrefour supermarket not to mentioned the many eating places within that are clean, comfortable and offers great food at reasonable prices. At Carrefour we could easily buy our daily necessities e.g. mineral water, milk for the kids, titbits, etc. The best part of the Hotel for us, is the well maintained and large swimming pool. Apart from that, our Cabana Room was excellent with its own private Jacuzzi and easy access to the pool. The other pluses of this great Hotel are, the efficient room service, the extra large bath tub and the warm and friendly staff.
The only downside of this great hotel is that it is located quite far from Patong Beach itself so most of our swimming was confined to the Hotel's pool.
If you are looking for "straight" and "clean" massage, give "Christin Massage" a miss as this place looks like a established massage joint from the outside but the inside is a different story. This place, though is suitable for those seeking the company of Transvestites.
December 28, 2009
Clean, friendly and courteous staff who are willing to listen and answer your needs.
can be recommended, shopping area is very nearby (five minutes walk)and nice buggy service provided by hotel between the sections of this rather large and spread out hotel. like it, will return, if i get a chance! they have an excellent seafood buffet for dinner, had six whole lobsters(!) at a very reasonable price, no need to go looking too hard for great sea food.
Hotel seafood buffet is excellent and great value for money!
Families with older children
December 28, 2009
excellent location, close to patong beach, centrally located and connected to the largest shoppig complex
excellent stay. we stayed from 25th dec2009 to 28th dec 2009.the hotel is very close about 5 minutes walk from patong beach.and also the eating area. we did not even once required to take a public transport.the famous mall jungcelon is attached to the hotel. you just come out of the hotel and everything at a foot step.the staff was very polite and hospitable. we had our fligt to bangkok at 6 a.m. and had to check out at 5 a.m. they also took care of our breakfast by giving all of us an individual parcel. if i had to go again to phuket i would again go to the same hotel.
niht life close to the hotel, mall was very good. you can do your shopping here. booking for phiphi island can be done at patong beach.thai restuarant next to mall was very good.
United States of America,
December 27, 2009
Christmas 2009 Phuket
Location,quality throughout,large pool
We chose this location because it was so close to all the action in Patong Beach area of Phuket. There were many things to do within walking distance from this hotel like shopping, dining, spas and free shuttle to the beach. We had a cabana room and loved the pool jaccuzi right off the patio. The view of the mountain (phuket) behind our room was breathtaking.
Families with older children
December 27, 2009
Everything alright except ...
Clean, Cosy, Great location
Everything seems to be good till checkout day. We requested hotel airport charter at 630am that morning. The mini bus didn't come until 645am. The person in charge wasn't sure on what he was doing. This definitely needs improvement
December 26, 2009
Hotels best features would be the poolarea, the great lay out of the room, we loved the massive bath! and the staff were more than helpful!
We stayed at the millennium hotel and foung it to be the highlight of our holiday! The hotel is amazing in every department, food,staff,rooms,etc. We did have a pool access room which has a private jacuzzi with each room so is a little bit more special, but even without that i believe this hotel is worth every penny! Can't wait to come back to thailand and stay at this resort again! And i believe that this hotel is a chain so will use sister companies whilst visiting other citys around the world, highly recommended!
If you like shopping then the hotel it located in aa prime spot for shopping!
December 25, 2009
Newly built hotel well located
Very close to the Jungceylon Mall; New hotel; Good breakfast;
This hotel is in the same complex as the newly finished Jungceylon center. Under one roof you can do shopping, massage, eating, drinking, surfing, if you do not want to go to the beach. Quite conveniently located, the hotel has two buildings totally separated from each other. There is however a free shuttle bus between the two. But I decided to walk. However, the road outside is not exactly for pedestrians. The hotel is very new, but strangely enough, it has already started to show signs of worn out. You may wonder what kind of building quality they have. Nevertheless the room was very clean, a very modern toilet with glass wall facing the room with Venetian curtain. I love the little balcony facing the street, where you can take a afternoon beer watching the traffic downstairs and people walking by. There is no problem with mosquitos, which usually is a big problem for me in Thailand. The pool in the building I stayed was not very attractive, totally without character and no umbrella with all the concrete behind you, you really are baked in the pool. I later found out the pool in the other building was more interesting, there also is the gym right behind the pool. The gym was clean but basic.
The staff was helpful. Restaurants was pretty good but I did not dine in the hotel as there are so many outside on the streets. Nothing to complain about the beds either, the couch in the room is quite a luxury usually not found in other hotels.
Families with young children
December 20, 2009
Good Location. well-maintained hotel.
The major shopping centre is just next to the hotel with easy access. It's a very relaxing place to stay in. Very suitable for families with kids. We were staying in the Cabana Room with good swimming pool view. During our stay there for 3 nights, the breakfast serves the same food everyday.
December 20, 2009
millenium resort Phuket
Nice pool area close to all amenties in Phuket, shops bars and restaurants
on arrival the first rrom we were given did not have a balcony and had leaking air conditioning, we were moved to a room with a balcony however has a poor view of the rear enterance of the joined shoppuing centre. The roms were nice and clean and spacious.
The food in the hotel was nice although for food and drinks can be particularly pricey.
The hotel is localted less than a 5 minute walk for all the hustle and bustle of Phuket, howver when ypou are in the hotel you would never know this.
Banglor Road mis just round the corner, the busiest street for bars in Phuket.
December 20, 2009
A comfortable hotel
The hotel was located beside a shopping mall. So shopping was very easy. There were some good eateries within a 10 to 15 mins walking distance. enjoyed trying out some of the indian restaurants.
The hotel room was very satisfactory with all the necessary amminities. Had a balcony facing the pool. The next best thing to facing the sea I suppose. The pool was reasonably big. A nice place to relax in the evenings. The breakfast was good. I should say that the hotel was mindful enough to put the pork items at a seperate location. Generally our stay at the hotel was a relaxing experience.
The hotel is located right beside a shopping mall and few minitues walk from the road side stalls.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Millennium Resort, Phuket
- " Nice Hotel , Good location, very clean - we have outstanding experience stay in this hotel, good hote
- "Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - total package hotel, nice rooms, restaurants, staff, service
- 5 Stars Hotel stay@ affordable rates - I will advise lazy shoppers (need comfort of air-conditionin
- 5star hotel - Good hotel but don't expect the beach to be easy to reach
- A great hotel with good service. -
- Average - we checked into the superior and it my partner and I dont sm
- Awesome hotel -
- Awesome location - tidy nice smokers area family friendly
- Beautiful hotel in the centre of Phuket - My girlfriend and I stayed here over the Xmas holiday period
- Beautiful hotel - Excellent stay at millenium patong , beside shopping center
- Beautiful room and great location - We really enjoyed our stay at the Millennium resort. We love
- Best hotel not on the beach - Fantastic Hotel and Location for shopping nextdoor at Jungce
- best location in Phuket - good location near to bangal road ( walking street ) five mi
- Best location - This hotel is in great location adjoining a major shopping c
- Best Value for Money - Excellent Service - The hotel has 2 sides : we stayed at the lake wing side whic
- Brilliant Patong Beach Resort - This was a stunning hotel. We stayed in the Lakeside wing (w
- Cabana Room amazing .Lovely hotel and courteous se - This is the second time we are staying in this hotel was won
- central location - I will recommend friends to stay at the hotel.Reasonable rat
- CLEAN AND MODERN - This is a fine and modern hotel if you wish to bring your fa
- Close to everything, old rooms, service average - Hotel was very highly priced for what it was. Plenty in the
- Decent hotel in a nice location - The BeachSide wing of the hotel is pathetic in front of the
- disappointed - Hotel staff knocked on our door at 4:45am, came in, stepped
- Disappointed - My room has no view and is not a 5 star decorated. There is
- Discover Phuket -
- everythinh is good - it was good
i spend goog time next time ill stay here
- Excellent experience - The Front desk staff were extremely helpful consifering we h
- Excellent Hotel in great location - The hotel ambience when you entered has a resort feeling. Th
- Excellent hotel - Excellent hotel. Location is very good, everything is near,
- Excellent Hotel - This is my second time staying at the this hotel, everything
- Excellent location to dining and shopping - We were very happy with the cabana room with direct access t
- Excellent location - this is my third stay at millennium resort which i have used
- Excellent Millenium Resort - i like the location which is just beside shopping malls, and
- Excellent staff, food, rooms and location - Great staff, wonderful hotel, will go back anytime!
- fantastic location. good staff.great hotel. - great hotel> very clean.fantastic breakfast. attached to hug
- Fantatsic Hotel - This is a fantastic hotel. I took the option to pay a little
- first stay - Swimming pool and fitness area really nice in center of hote
- Good choice for a nice hotel - The hotel is 5 stars. New, nice and good service. There are
- Good hotel at a good location - the millenium was a fine hotel. there are 2 sides, beachside
- good hotel - I loved this hotel overall since the location is quite centr
- Good if it wasn't for : - As a foreigner living here for over 18 years i found scandal
- Good Location and service - I have stayed at many Hotels in Phuket and would rate this h
- Good location, but interior is poorly maintained. - good location, but breakfast room is very crowded in the mor
- Good location - Hotel room was nice and staff was very good. We had ants in
- good resort - when we arrived to Millennium Resort Phuket , we are so supr
- Good service and convenient location - Big comfortable room and bed facing pool. Breakfast could be
- Good service hotel with a good design rooms - Great hotel and few many features. Good design and clean roo
- Good -
- Grate Location! - Great location! The hotel is strategically located within wa
- great experiance -
- Great Hotel & lovely people - Our stay right from when we arrive was splendid. The hotel s
- Great hotel and actually was quiet.Perfect locatio - great gym, perfect location, very good price (thanks to Agod
- Great Hotel for the shoppers at heart - Overall I would give this Hotel a solid 4 1/2 stars rating o
- Great Hotel in brilliant location close to all - The Millennium Resort is a excellent hotel to stay while vis
- Great hotel very close to everything!!! - i stayed 4 night in this hotel, the size of the room was big
- Great hotel, great service, good for shopping - We stayed for 2 nights so we could shop and have treatments
- Great locatiion - Hotel is located in the Patong area which is the most happen
- Great location - a++ service 5 star - If your looking for a great place to stay in patong beach th
- Great Location , nice room - restro was excellent , staff very frendly and helpful. mall
- Great location and convenient - We upgraded our room from superior to deluxe when checking i
- Great location and nice hotel room - The hotel has 2 wings. Lake side & beach side wing. ANd Jung
- Great location and nice hotel - Great location. The hotel is next to the Jungcylon shopping
- Great location and rooms - Hotel is in a great position next to the major shopping cent
- great location and service with a smile - we stayed in this hotel for 8 night. the location was great.
- great location and spacious rooms - had a wonderfull stay at the millenium. the lo9cation of the
- Great location but a pity room had no bathroom - Enjoyed shopping at the mall right next to the hotel. The se
- Great Location but Far from being a 5 Star Hotel - we didn't love the room and it left for much to be desired.
- Great location but not 5 star - the location is good. just in the same building as juncelon.
- great location for entertainment - this hotel is located on the end of the main party area in p
- great location in shopping mall - hotel is quite large so could take a while before you get to
- Great Location! Connected to a nice mall - My wife and I were on our honeymoon, we are really glad we p
- Great Location!! Great Hotel - Great location just by teh shopping mall Jungceylon and a 10
- Great Location! -
- great location, big rooms - upon arrival we were given an upgrade for our 4 nights which
- Great Location, easy excess to Bangla Road. - Great location. Located just next to Jungceylon Shopping Mal
- Great Location, especially for mall rats. - Stayed for 4 nights in the Superior rooms (Beachside). Room
- Great location, service was great - my wife and i got upgraded to a bigger room with a walk out
- great location,very clean room - everything u need is just next to ths hotel!i will recomend
- Great location/quality (but a little sterile...) - My girlfriend and i stayed at the Millennium for 10 nights i
- Great Location - As the weather in Phuket is super hot, really appreciate tha
- Great Location - Execellent Hotel, Great location, great service, will defeni
- Great Location - Good! Great Location. Near To Bangla Road .
At center area
- great location - ladies at reception very unpolite ,not helpful and arrogant.
- Great location - The Millennium had large rooms, cordial staff and was part o
- great location - there are 2 hotel building , beach side and leak side.
- Great place for a short stay - Friendly staff memebers + Nice pool + Close to the city + In
- Great room and great location - It is a great place to visit again..........
We will sure
- grogeous hotel- poor service - I was so disappointed wehn I arrived and they kept us waitin
- Heart of Patong - Indeed value for money for a 5 star hotel. Excellent ameniet
- HIGHLY RECOMENDED - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , THEY EVEN GOT FREE SHUTTLE TO BEACH SID
- Hotel with excellent location - Stayed in beachfront wing, room was ok and spacious.
- Impressed - We had a great time and worth returning to stay again. It is
- In the middle of everything - Top modern hotel with beatiful decoration, both in room and
- in the heart of patong!! - This hotel is in a great location. It is about 1 min walk fr
- Incredible hotel, great location - we had one night in the millennium hotel on our way from phi
- Key card hell - A room in Thailand without a balcony is torture: No fresh ai
- looks can be decieving! - It is clear to see that money has been spent on this hotel b
- Love the Hotel, very pretty - I would recommend you to stay here, nice service, pretty hot
- Lovely big hotel with good location - The hotel is strategically located, very big sized suitable
- Lovely Hotel & Just Beside Shopping Centre - We selected phuket + this hotel for our 2nd honeymoon trip a