Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (529)
March 18, 2012
it was relaxing, the hotel facilities were good, the beach was just across the road, though there were three pools in the hotel. walking distance to a row of shops, hotel was very helpful in arranging for transport for us to get to patong to sightsee. rooms were clean and spacious. massage service was good as well.
March 16, 2012
Lovely hotel, service with a smile but small room
small room with ants, expensive food and icecream
not much to see around
Families with young children
March 16, 2012
Fantastic hotel, fantastic location
family residence, day spa, pools especially main pool with great kiddy pool and swim up bar, across the road from the beach, lovely grounds, great service.
We are a family with 2 very young children and we stayed in the family residence which was very well equipped, clean, kiddy safe and had a beautiful sea view. The service throughout the hotel was superb, large grounds and a buggy available to pick you up from hotel room to reception. The grounds were lovely and the main pool with the kids pool and swim up bar was our highlight. I couldnt fault this hotel except for one thing - there was not enough ramps for pushchairs (or wheel chairs) which meant we had to carry the prams up and down the many stairs in the hotel grounds. A minor fault but overall we absolutely love this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
Splash Jungle is a must for the kiddies.
March 14, 2012
Great location for Karon Beach
Great pool, good buffet breakfast
We had a great stay here. It's a good location if you want to stay at karon beach - right in the middle. One side you have the beach and the other you have the town.
The buffet breakfast is a yummy feast full of everything. If you're going in peak season be sure to get down early as it would get quite busy.
We travelled as a couple, buys definitely a family friendly joint.
Theres only free Internet in the cafe on the beach side at front.
The pizzas at the beach side restaurant are great.
We got dropped off at the beach side and had a short walk through the grounds to complex.
Definitely recommend this place.
Hotel Feature Tip:
Make sure you get dropped off at the reception area which is the town side not the beach side.
March 13, 2012
Amazing hotel, had a great time
Beautiful gardens, amazing cocktails
we had an amazing stay at the movenpick resort early march this year. the gardens were extremely beautiful.
we stayed in a garden villa which was a good size.
breakfast was amazing each morning.
the sand bar was great, pizzas were very yum and great cocktails also.
the only fault i would have is that the service at the swim up bar was very slow.
overall though had a magical stay.
March 10, 2012
Had a wonderful holiday, would recommend to anyone. Great location and an excellent resort.
Families with young children
March 08, 2012
Lovely hotel and good service but bad seafood
I love the privacy and quietness
The room was lovely and big. We wish we could stay there forever.
Hotel service was good and the staff were nice and caring.
I chose this hotel because my wife and I want to get away from at that city life and relax at this quiet hotel. Privacy is very good.
The only disappointing point was the seafood at the restaurant. The lobsters were old and the shrimps were too soft and not fresh.
We asked for a buggy to pick us up from the restaurant and bring us to our room as it was raining heavily but after 20 mins of wait, we decided to walk carrying a 9 month infant with us.
I do not recommend to order seafood in the Sands restaurant
March 06, 2012
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The bed is incredible! Breakfast buffet is just right with good selections. Nice pool
I enjoyed this hotel very much! The room is nicely appointed and the bed is the best I have slept on in a hotel. The service was great, the pool was perfect. I loved everything about this hotel except it is about a 5 - 7 minute walk to the beach. The beach is right across the street but the hotel property is so big it takes that long to walk from one side to the other. Not a big deal except in the heat of the day!
I would definitely stay here again!
March 04, 2012
Great location and wonderful compound space.
Facilities. Great location close to nearby eateries/pubs/massages. Beach is jus across the road
all was really good interms of hotel facilities etc
only regret was the service of waiters in general were not in line with that expected from friendly thailand.
some service stuff esp at the pool side bar were less than friendly.
February 26, 2012
Spectacular resort right on the beach
Stunning resort complex, excellent buffet breakfast, swim-up bar!
The resort complex was stunning, gorgeous flora and fauna, grandeur reception, swim up bar in sparkling blue pool staff fantastic, well worth the extra bit of money above other places. Would definitely go back!!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Moevenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket, Phuket
- Beautiful grounds....great location - very friendly with impeccable service. everyone was willing
- Best buffet breakfast I have ever had! - this hotel was great, there was security at the entrances wh
- Big hotel - Very big hotel. There are main building and many villas.
- family-oriented resort - The hotel is geared for families and kids, so single people
- Fantastic hotel with a great location - fantastic breakfast every morning, used pool on daily basis,
- Good hotel but the room needs renovation - Overall our stay was great except there was one day, the hot
- Gorgeous Hotel, great service! - we arrived a 11am and it was wow from when we walked in, imm
- Great hotel with good location - Is really nice hotel with good location and the staff is rea
- Great Hotel! - this is my third time staying at this hotel and the service
- Great hotel, good F&B - Relaxing place, full of gardens, great swimming pools.
- great hotel, with great pool and location - great hotel, but a bit pricey, if you are looking for a valu
- Great hotel - A good hotel but the staff is lack in communication.
- Great location, good restaurants. - the hotel location is very good, a lot of restaurant and gr
- great location, lovely resort - Friendly helpful staff, roomy rooms, great view from balcony
- Great pool and breakfast - We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wished we could stay long
- Great Resort for vacation - This is my second time to stay in Movenpick. It is a very n
- great service - it was relaxing, the hotel facilities were good, the beach w
- Great spot for a relaxing getaway - I was there for 4 days and 3 nights with some family. The id
- Lovely resort, great location but wifi very pricey - Need wifi in rooms, wifi should be free in 5* resort, prices
- Lovely, luxury hotel with friendly staffs - arrived hotel late night and received warm welcome from frie
- Movenpick Resort & Spa - A very nice and friendly hotel and resort with a high qualit
- My great pleasure staying at Movenpick - I stayed 2 nights with my hubby. We got the room on the top
- Nice Gardens - We booked the Phi Phi Island trip through one of the operato
- nice resort -
- Such a beautiful and enjoyable resort with the lot - Stayed at the end of September 2012. We were lucky and the w
- We loved this hotel! Beautiful grounds. - We thought the size of our plunge pool villa was perfect des
- Will be Back again -
- Worn out, but still pretty good - We arrived at this hotel just to discover what Karon is. Be