Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3521)
June 27, 2011
Lovely hotel, great location and service
beautiful pool room, service with a smile, helpful staff
hotel prepared our poolside room beautifully honeymoon style as requested. pool is great. but there was a big loud group so that was annoying thoh.
bfast n room service is fantastic. love the staff. very helpful!
hotel is near bangla nightspots, minus the loud noise!
there's a cheap n good massage centre just outside the hotel.
walking distance to banzaan, fantastic street food.
must go to weekend market, which starts at 4pm till 9pm every weekend. huge place with probably hundreds of stalls!
our first trip to phuket and we loved it. will definitely go back and stay at palmyra!
June 26, 2011
Fantastic hotel, immaculate rooms
Modern finishes, clean and simplistic
The location was great, in Patong beach but away from the hustle and bustle. A 10 minute walk to the beach. The staff were very helpful, even stored our luggage when we went away. The breakfast was good and they accommodated my Halaal requests. would definitely stay here again (we booked 2 nights and then for the rest of our stay).
Book your tours at the TAT (Thailand Authorised Tourism) kiosks lining the roads, in that way you know you pay a fair price. Take the bus from beach road to Phuket town for the Saturday market which starts at 4pm(bus 25bhat), the tuk-tuk back is expensive though so bargain with them!
Families with young children
June 26, 2011
Fair location, good rooms
Descent Breakfast buffet, location, big rooms with balcony with pool view
I liked the hotel overall, only issue was that this hotel claimed hefty amount for things missing from our rooms. I still wish to bring this to Hotel's notice that those things were not there the moment we checked in.
I would recommend this Hotel to all, but would also suggest to check the list of things supplied in room, like bathroom slipper, umbrella, 2 tea cups etc..
rest would be peaceful for you
Good to walk around at night
June 26, 2011
old facilities and bed service hotel
Must stay this hotel if you love sleep with mosquito.
Stardard room is awful, bed service in the restuarant and less selction of food items. I will not return this hotel again in the future.
June 26, 2011
Good place at Patong
Convenient and nice hotel
We were stayed at Palmyra Patong Resort from 21-25/6/2011. The price of this hotel was very reasonable, just $270/per night. The room size was relatively big for a couple to stay. Furthermore, the resort was placed at a good location, just walked 10-15 mins to the Jungceylon Shopping Mall. We were best recommended for those budget limited tourist who want living at Patong.
Families with young children
June 26, 2011
Good hotel but unfair policies
Location, pool view, good breakfast, bigger rooms than expected
IF you wish to book this Hotel, please ensure you check all equipments in place while you check in. E.g Umbrella, Bathroom Slipper, 2 Tea spoons with 2 Tea cups etc.
When i checked in, i did not check either of them, and i realized they were missing when i checked out. The hotel charged me 3000 bhatts when i checked out where in the stuff was not there in the first place. The hotel is good, but ensure you check things which are chargable if missing
I had water spilling out to my room when i used the bath Tub.
Close to Banana street and other attractions in town
June 25, 2011
the staff are very nice!!! the room is excellent!!! the location is great!!! i can go soi bangla (bar street) from hotel easily!!! the swimming pool is nice! i will go palmyra patong resort again!!!
June 24, 2011
Fantastic value hotel
Location, price, room design, spacious, helpful staff~
This is a very value-for-money hotel which gives you a comfort and convenient stay. Breakfast is not bad and swimming pool is good as well. Popular sights are all within walking distances. Quiet in the evening and good priced.
June 24, 2011
Lovely new hotel with value for money
Value, location, spacious
we have 7 people in our family group. they are all happy about this hotel. this is a very value-for-money hotel which gives you a comfort and convenient stay. breakfast is not bad and swimming pool is good as well. popular sights are all within walking distances. quiet in the evening and good priced.
Families with young children
June 24, 2011
Lovely Hotel in Convient Setting
Cot was offered free of charge for my grandaughter. Staff very helpful.
We booked the hotel through Agoda and it matched all that was said on the website. When we arrived we were welcomed with drinks. The bellhops took our bags to the rooms. If you were not able to use stairs then you would need to ask to be put on the side of the hotel with lifts as we had 3 flights of stairs to our room. Breakfast was a good selection and the dining room was a nice setting overlooking the pool. Rooms were serviced very well each day. Was really nice getting complimentary water each day.
When booking trips use the travel desk at the hotel as they offer discounts. If booking a trip in a taxi make sure that the driver understands exactly what you want as on one trip we did the driver misunderstood what we wanted so we did not see all we thought we were going to.
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- 2 hotels in 1 - depends on what room you stay in. my husband and i stayed in
- a good hotel with nice swimmin -
- A great value hotel in Phuket - The deluxe room size is very impressive. And there is a couc
- Almost perfect - Easily accessible to the main attractions. This hotel is alo
- amzing hotel , beautiful swimming pool - very good hotel, clean,comfortable, beautiful swimming pool,
- An affordable and new resort - The hotel is located on the main streets where there are a l
- Away from the all noise of Patong - The hotel was set away from the main street of Patong which
- Awesome Hotel - The best selling points of the hotel is the swimming pool si
- Basic hotel, Good Rooms - I was expecting more "resort" like feel but it turned out to
- Beautiful Hotel with great location. - i love the location of palmyra patong resort, a little seclu
- clean and lovely hotel - we enjoyed our stay as the room was clean and spacious, pool
- Clean Hotel, Good location - Palmyra was a nice stay overall, rooms are big and clean as
- Clean, comfortable, caring hotel.. -
- Clean, large room, great location - Staff was friendly, breakfast was adequate, room was large a
- convenient location - we stayed in this hotel for 3 nights
the workers are friend
- Cool little hotel - great little hotel that just needs a few logical improvement
- Cosy hotel with great location. - A hotel with great location in Ptatong, great ambience with
- Decent accommodation well located + friendly staff - Friendly Hotel staff, especially the team on the bar!! Brea
- Decent hotel in town - The room is decent for its price. Breakfast is provided, but
- Do not go to this hotel - For starters, insects and ants everywhere in the room, espec
- Everything is pretty good - This resort is pretty good. The price is decent, and the se
- Friendly service - booked two family villas during our stay there. one of the r
- Friendly Service - the location is not bad..quite near to the main mall roughly
- Good clean hotel with all facilities... - I stay in many hotels traveling throughout Thailand. I have
- Good hotel close to the beach. - Was satisfied to be at the Hotel. Everything was great. The
- good hotel with good service - two days stay were more than enough to get around patong, ph
- Good hotel, great location - ok the con trick - booked hotel for new years evening, then
- Good Hotel - I spent 2 days with my family in the family villa. We had go
- Good location and big room - The Palmyra Patong, famous rd. so many bar and restaurants a
- Good location and lovely staff - Having reviewed some of the review in Agoda and Trip advisor
- Good location and nice breakfast - first time stay in palmyra patong. the hotel room are spacio
- Good location and spacious room - Never expected a cosy room for such cheap rates, but we will
- Good location but poor service - Staff were rigid on one aspect when we wanted breakfast at 6
- Good location for party - Rooms were too expensive for the features hotel have, i chec
- Good location near Bangla Road Shopping Centre - The location of the hotel is excellent, near shopping centre
- Good location with nice staff - Good and nice hotel with prximity to shops. Beach is at 10 m
- Good location, friendly staff, clean - Nice people, good location, very quiet as it is central but
- good location,near the beach - the hotel with good service and facility,not far from the be
- good location - its a normal with very old furniture and uncomfortable. brea
- good location - The location of this hotel is convenient, everything is near
- good location - We stayed for a night in Palmyra Patong Resort and we were s
- Good place to stay in Patong - The Palmyra hotel is quite good place to stay. We stayed 4 d
- good place, good location -
- Good place - The rooms were huge and nice but no much of view though. The
- Good service with smile - Near to Patong beach and not far from shopping mall or night
- Good service - Well llocated, have a small swimming pool, good service and
- Good value for money, gret location. - Stayed for 7 nights in Jan, after spending 4 nights in Bangk
- Great hotel all around - Friendly staff. Spaceous and clean rooms. Pool was nice.
- Great Hotel facilities and environment. - I travel with a group of friend and we find this hotel just
- Great Hotel with Lovely Staff - Clean rooms cant complain about anything would stay there ag
- Great hotel, good location - hotel was clean, location was good, nightlife is close. the
- Great hotel - Hotel was great ,rooms are big , best service I loved it .
- Great hotel - my boyfriend and i with another couple, decided to go phuket
- Great hotel - not far the beach and all attractions.5 min to bangla road b
- Great Hotel - This's a good gotel with a great location, eazy to find deli
- Great Hotel - Wasn't too sure when first pulled up but really nice hotel r
- Great Hotel - We stay in this hotel for 3 nights and its overall satisfiyi
- Great little hotel set away from the busy street - palmyra is a nice little hotel set away from the street, whi
- Great location & facilities - i enjoyed every single day at palmyra. have fitness center f
- Great location & friendly staff. - hotel with everything you need. highlight is the location, d
- Great location and near the beach - great location and near the beach. we can walk to the beach
- Great Location but Not Quite What We Expected - Our stay was quite satisfactory..only 1 unfortunate incident
- Great location but poor customer services - Enjoy my stay however it will be better if the female staffs
- Great location but rooms dated -
extremely hard rooms even for blokes very dated.
- Great location but small Hotel - Poor service,bad attitute?Check in with only One entry card,
- Great location with big room - Great location and good for family travel with children
- Great Location with bigger rooms, - The Location and rooms are bigger
- Great location with lovely breakfast - First time it's hard to find this hotel, even the local taxi
- Great Location with reasonable price - I booked a family villa with 2 bedrooms originally, but the
- Great location! - Stayed for 7 days, had a lovely experience and an enjoable s
- Great location, good room.. But service prob 6/10 - Location in a great location, 5min to beach, 5min to the jac
- Great location, quiet and tucked away from the st - phuket is a gorgeous place to stay, yiou have to head out to
- Great Location,Big rooms,Great breakfast - 10 min walk from the best beach in town. Excellent rooms wit
- Great Location - Best thing about our stay was its location, almost all requi
- great location - prefer to stay in the room of new building,looking forward t
- great location - that my third to phuket but firsttime to stay in this hotel,
- Great location - Was there from 17 dec-21 dec 2012. Hotel staff's was very
- great place to rest after a busy nightlife - rooms big enough, very helpful staff, nice food avery day, g
- Great room and facilities very good, and Quiet. - Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Room always left clea
- Great service with smiles, and very nice seaview - I only stayed at this resort only for one night in a sea-vie
- Great stay in a great location - the rooms themselves are a bit outdated, but the rest of the
- Great value and comfortable stay - The staff was great at this place. After we checked out they
- Great Value - very good place. we are very happy with the service. my hubb
- great -
- Hotel is not big but everything ok - not such big hotel but it's good, have everything you need,
- Hotel look different - We were dissapointed with the service, first was the bed, we
- Its ok! - Though the hotel is relatively new we felt that we made a wr
- Looking new and good. - Pretty decent hotel for the price. Big spacious room with ba
- Lovely Hotel and good service - staffs were friendly and helpful. nice and quiet hotel as it
- Lovely hotel and Great location - I like this hotel!very nice^^ and cheap...
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good memories in phuket great sea world scenery also very at
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I love staying in Palmyra Patong, me and my friends can walk
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was located near the shopping mall,beach and the night ma
- Lovely hotel nice pool - Lovely clean hotel with spacious rooms .
Clean pool with pl
- Lovely hotel with a great service - the services od hotel was great. receptionist always give us
- lovely hotel with great friendly staff - we stayed for 9 days, staff was always happy and helpful.
- Lovely hotel with great service - We feel very relax and comfortable for our stay in this hote
- Lovely hotel with service with a smile - The hotel staff were very friendly and served adequate lunch
- Lovely hotel, great location and service - hotel prepared our poolside room beautifully honeymoon style
- Lovely place with a personal touch of the owner - We stayed in a 5star Resort prior to Palmira and sad to say