Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3521)
April 22, 2011
Good clean hotel with all facilities...
Very clean, good staff, great location, fab swimming pool
I stay in many hotels traveling throughout Thailand. I have to say that this hotel is at the moment top of my list. The staff went out of their way to accommodate me when I arrived early (can't check in until 2.00pm). They upgraded me free of charge to the delux which was a lovely room overlooking the pool. Their cleaning staff did a fantastic job daily, my room was absolutely spotlessnevery day I came back to ii.
Breakfast was good with a wide selection of food again the staff very helpful. I would definitely stay here again on my return which will be next week..
The massage shop on the left hand side as you walk out of the hotel soi/Rd is very good, the ladies are nice and it is real massage no funny business...
April 21, 2011
great location nice size rooms
swimming pool and location
had a good stay here just back off Patong beach which allowed for a quieter location away from all the partying but close enough to restaurants and beach not to be a problem. Staff where very friendly and only willing to help any chance they got
when in Patong you have to learn to barter very confidently other wise they will see straight through you an rip you off
April 21, 2011
nice hotel but bit difficult to find
nice place to stay. new building n room environment very good and comfortable
the hotel is quite new. room is spacious and comfortable.overall is a nice hotel. the cons is that the hotel is located bit away from the main road. so u need to pay attention to look for the hotel sign board. since this is new, even some local also don't know where is the hotel.
come with free wifi.
shopping on the road side is no longer cheap especially in Patong beach.
April 21, 2011
Lovely Hotel but bad service
Generally, the rooms were big and the pool was quite inviting. The location is quite close to Bangla Road as well as Jungceylon. The distance to the beach is about 15 minutes walk. Plenty of places for food nearby. Unfortunately, despite the above plus points, the hotel service staff were not too friendly and which is very untypical of Thailand especially the warmth you feel in Bangkok and in Chiangmai.
Would suggest to go on line for JC Tour company, they provided free airport transfer if you book any tour packages from them
April 20, 2011
Great location and nice room
good service, internet complimentary, motobike service, 5mn walking from the center of all activity...
we stay 4 nights, hotel are on a back of the street, good place and nice location, many restaurant around, massage, 5 mn from the center of patong beach, excellent place.
room was perfect, just a bit nosy sometime because of other people next to us... good service, internet complementary, shuttle to airport and taxi available from hotel...
All what you need are at the shopping mall center, 5 mn from the hotel... Cinema, Fresh coffee, computer, restaurant, etc...
April 20, 2011
Nice and affordable hotel
this the first time im at phuket. room is clean, breakfast is good, nice swiming pool. walking distance to the beach and the night spot - bangra lane .quiet at night .a lot of seafoods restaurant nearby.
please do not commit yourself if the taxi driver bring you to tour ageny on the way to your hotel from the airport.the package is cheaper when you find yourself at patong beach or at the hotel.
April 20, 2011
new hotel, breakfast is good.
the hotel is good in overall. but since it is new, so some people may not know where is it located. and the sign board is small at the road side. construction is going on next to the hotel is bit noisy. it will be good to stay once the construction completed.
April 19, 2011
The room was too big,
The location is so good, it's so near to many restaurant and close to beach. There is a big shopping mall near to it as well.
Also, the breakfast was good. In overall, the hotel is good with a nice pool and great location.
Can get a bus to city/center festival/big C by only!!
Families with older children
April 19, 2011
Great hotel-all was first class
liked that it was set away from main road. Walking distance to everything. Breakfast more than adequate
Enjoyed everything about the Palmyra. Was really great value for the money, older teenages loved having their own room from us, and bathroom. Location was great, walking distance to everything. Tours organised from hotel could be bargained down, and they were very friendly.
Only negative is Patong beach which has unfortunately gotten really over-run with people drinking, leaving rubbish behind, overcrowding, dirty water. Was very disappointed with the beach so happy to do day-trips away and use the hotel pool.
The tours are really worthwhile, well organised. Check prices from outside the hotels too, and even from the hotels you can bargain down the price on the brochure.
April 19, 2011
Good location and good breakfast
good location and good breakfast. we were upgraded to a superior room after 2 nights due to the hotel overbooking. the difference between the rooms was considerable, the bathroom especially was a lot nicer. the swimming pool was too small for the size of the hotel and there were only about 15 sunloungers for the whole hotel!
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- 2 hotels in 1 - depends on what room you stay in. my husband and i stayed in
- A great value hotel in Phuket - The deluxe room size is very impressive. And there is a couc
- Almost perfect - Easily accessible to the main attractions. This hotel is alo
- amzing hotel , beautiful swimming pool - very good hotel, clean,comfortable, beautiful swimming pool,
- An affordable and new resort - The hotel is located on the main streets where there are a l
- Away from the all noise of Patong - The hotel was set away from the main street of Patong which
- Awesome !!!! - Fantastic hotel. Great hospitality. Great Food. Centrally lo
- Awesome Hotel - The best selling points of the hotel is the swimming pool si
- Basic hotel, Good Rooms - I was expecting more "resort" like feel but it turned out to
- Beautiful Hotel with great location. - i love the location of palmyra patong resort, a little seclu
- clean and lovely hotel - we enjoyed our stay as the room was clean and spacious, pool
- Clean Hotel, Good location - Palmyra was a nice stay overall, rooms are big and clean as
- Clean, comfortable, caring hotel.. -
- Clean, large room, great location - Staff was friendly, breakfast was adequate, room was large a
- convenient location - we stayed in this hotel for 3 nights
the workers are friend
- Cool little hotel - great little hotel that just needs a few logical improvement
- Cosy hotel with great location. - A hotel with great location in Ptatong, great ambience with
- Decent hotel in town - The room is decent for its price. Breakfast is provided, but
- Deluxe pool access the way to go! - our stay at palmyra was for 4 nights. it is located just und
- Do not go to this hotel - For starters, insects and ants everywhere in the room, espec
- Everything is pretty good - This resort is pretty good. The price is decent, and the se
- Friendly service - booked two family villas during our stay there. one of the r
- Friendly Service - the location is not bad..quite near to the main mall roughly
- Good clean hotel with all facilities... - I stay in many hotels traveling throughout Thailand. I have
- Good hotel close to the beach. - Was satisfied to be at the Hotel. Everything was great. The
- good hotel with good service - two days stay were more than enough to get around patong, ph
- Good hotel, great location - ok the con trick - booked hotel for new years evening, then
- Good Hotel - I spent 2 days with my family in the family villa. We had go
- Good location and big room - The Palmyra Patong, famous rd. so many bar and restaurants a
- Good location and nice breakfast - first time stay in palmyra patong. the hotel room are spacio
- Good location and spacious room - Never expected a cosy room for such cheap rates, but we will
- Good location but poor service - Staff were rigid on one aspect when we wanted breakfast at 6
- Good location for party - Rooms were too expensive for the features hotel have, i chec
- Good location near Bangla Road Shopping Centre - The location of the hotel is excellent, near shopping centre
- Good location, friendly staff, clean - Nice people, good location, very quiet as it is central but
- good location - its a normal with very old furniture and uncomfortable. brea
- good location - The location of this hotel is convenient, everything is near
- Good location - We are a family with very young toddlers. Partial of the hot
- good location - We stayed for a night in Palmyra Patong Resort and we were s
- Good place to stay in Patong - The Palmyra hotel is quite good place to stay. We stayed 4 d
- good place, good location -
- Good place - The rooms were huge and nice but no much of view though. The
- Good service with smile - Near to Patong beach and not far from shopping mall or night
- Good service - Well llocated, have a small swimming pool, good service and
- Good value for money, gret location. - Stayed for 7 nights in Jan, after spending 4 nights in Bangk
- great hotel good set up - really enjoyed my stay the staff were very helpful and frien
- Great Hotel with Lovely Staff - Clean rooms cant complain about anything would stay there ag
- Great hotel, good location - hotel was clean, location was good, nightlife is close. the
- Great hotel - Hotel was great ,rooms are big , best service I loved it .
- Great hotel - my boyfriend and i with another couple, decided to go phuket
- Great Hotel - This's a good gotel with a great location, eazy to find deli
- Great Hotel - Wasn't too sure when first pulled up but really nice hotel r
- Great Hotel - We stay in this hotel for 3 nights and its overall satisfiyi
- Great little hotel set away from the busy street - palmyra is a nice little hotel set away from the street, whi
- Great location & facilities - i enjoyed every single day at palmyra. have fitness center f
- Great location & friendly staff. - hotel with everything you need. highlight is the location, d
- Great location and near the beach - great location and near the beach. we can walk to the beach
- Great location and nice service - The hotel is within walking distance to Patong beach, shoppi
- Great Location but Not Quite What We Expected - Our stay was quite satisfactory..only 1 unfortunate incident
- Great location but rooms dated -
extremely hard rooms even for blokes very dated.
- Great location but small Hotel - Poor service,bad attitute?Check in with only One entry card,
- Great location old rooms in family villa - We reached the hotel at around 10 am even though traveling w
- Great location with big room - Great location and good for family travel with children
- Great Location with bigger rooms, - The Location and rooms are bigger
- Great location with lovely breakfast - First time it's hard to find this hotel, even the local taxi
- Great Location with reasonable price - I booked a family villa with 2 bedrooms originally, but the
- Great location! - Stayed for 7 days, had a lovely experience and an enjoable s
- Great location, good room.. But service prob 6/10 - Location in a great location, 5min to beach, 5min to the jac
- Great location, quiet and tucked away from the st - phuket is a gorgeous place to stay, yiou have to head out to
- Great Location,Big rooms,Great breakfast - 10 min walk from the best beach in town. Excellent rooms wit
- Great Location - Best thing about our stay was its location, almost all requi
- great location - prefer to stay in the room of new building,looking forward t
- great location - that my third to phuket but firsttime to stay in this hotel,
- Great location - Was there from 17 dec-21 dec 2012. Hotel staff's was very
- great place to rest after a busy nightlife - rooms big enough, very helpful staff, nice food avery day, g
- Great room and facilities very good, and Quiet. - Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Room always left clea
- Great service with smiles, and very nice seaview - I only stayed at this resort only for one night in a sea-vie
- Great stay in a great location - the rooms themselves are a bit outdated, but the rest of the
- Great Value - very good place. we are very happy with the service. my hubb
- great -
- Hotel is not big but everything ok - not such big hotel but it's good, have everything you need,
- Hotel look different - We were dissapointed with the service, first was the bed, we
- Its ok! - Though the hotel is relatively new we felt that we made a wr
- Looking new and good. - Pretty decent hotel for the price. Big spacious room with ba
- Lovely Hotel and good service - staffs were friendly and helpful. nice and quiet hotel as it
- Lovely hotel and Great location - I like this hotel!very nice^^ and cheap...
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - good memories in phuket great sea world scenery also very at
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - I love staying in Palmyra Patong, me and my friends can walk
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - It was located near the shopping mall,beach and the night ma
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Staff were incredibily lovely and rooms were comfy, only dow
- Lovely hotel nice pool - Lovely clean hotel with spacious rooms .
Clean pool with pl
- Lovely hotel with a great service - the services od hotel was great. receptionist always give us
- lovely hotel with great friendly staff - we stayed for 9 days, staff was always happy and helpful.
- Lovely hotel with great service - We feel very relax and comfortable for our stay in this hote
- Lovely hotel with service with a smile - The hotel staff were very friendly and served adequate lunch
- Lovely hotel, great location and service - hotel prepared our poolside room beautifully honeymoon style
- Lovely place with a personal touch of the owner - We stayed in a 5star Resort prior to Palmira and sad to say
- lovely private resort and great price! worth!~ - i've stayed in palmyra patong resort for 5 nights and 6 day.
- Lovely room, good location, lovely pool - Really nice hotel away from the noise got a great deal. Bar
- Nice & easy hotel - nice and relax stay
children enjoyed a lot in the swimming