Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Number of Rooms:
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3521)
August 03, 2012
Awesome hotel & great location
Location,hotel interior,room space & view,swimming pool,food,
When arrived at the lobby greeted by the staff & served wit a welcome drinks.
The hotel location is around 50metres from the main road Rat U Thid & around 100 metres from Bangla Road.
The deluxe room is clean & spacious with huge king bed & huge toilet with bathtub.Love the view which no tall building in front.The room is exactly the same as in the website.
However,theres only 1 lift & if it being service then b prepared to climb the stairs if u stay at higher floor.
U need to walk & go to the lobby if u need an iron+board as the room service are not helpful enuff to send to ur room.
Overall,it was an awesome hotel with great location & spacious room.Worth ur money staying there & can easily get everything u want around the hotel!Will definitely stay again here on my next visit.
Hotel Feature Tip:
If u wish to rent a bike try to avoid rent from hotel which cost u around day.Try to find somewhere which u can get cheaper.
Families with older children
August 03, 2012
10 mins to Patong beach by walk, and also closed to the commercial center. Swimming pool is OK but a little bit small.
Service is quite good and room is nice.
August 03, 2012
great rooms, great service
nice breakfast, nice rooms, great location
We took the swimming pool access room which was wonderful. The hotel is located in a walking distance from the beach and from the shopping area. The service was excellent.
August 02, 2012
Good location and in te main shopping stream.
Beautiful shady pool. Great breakfast. Well located.
the hotel in located one street behind the street that's along the beach. it was great for us as this is where all the main shopping and food areas are. the pool was great. shaded by the building it provided a respite away from the heat of the day. cool breezes flow through this enclave to provide a restful spot. theyprovided a decent spread of food for breakfast. there is a lift in the hotel. the hotel room was bright cheery and clean. the staff were friendlier. we were initially disappointed that this hotel was not at the beach front but at the end of our stay we were glad to be where we were. firstly, the beach is fronted by thousands of pedestrians and scores of shops selling more or less the same things. once you've seen ten, the rest would be pretty much the same. on palmyra's street, you've better variety, massage shops, and lots of variety for food - all within 500meters from the hotel. as as addon to this comments, when you are there visit the restaurant called 'number 6 on the hill'. save all your water touring for krabi as its cheaper. believe only half of what the local tourist guides tell you. i have to say though that i was pleasantly surprised to find the tour agent in palmyra hole informative, helpful.
1. Coconuts are only 40 baht and not 150.
2. Only buy your tours on at the hotels (after shopping around) . Airport taxi services will fleece you.
3. All the water and island tours take you to Krabi territory anyway. So the same tours are cheaper from Krabi. From Krabi it's 20 minutes and from Phuket it's 45 mins.
4. You will be scared to hell to rent flippers for snorkelling. Sea urchins can't hurt your feet if you are swimming five feet of water. Just go get a wading shoe.
August 02, 2012
good swimming pool and very clean but moody staff
good pool and deluxe room very clean and comfy
good pool moody staff and not very helpfull which upset me the most about the hotel because everything else was really nice!! take your pick if you like my reveiw
August 01, 2012
nice hotel nice pool but moody staff
like the water foutain on the swimming pool and the bed
everything was fine but the staff was very moody which didnt make me happy they wasnt helpful but the hotel was clean and cheap and chearfull would consider using again
August 01, 2012
Very good hotel with excellent location
big rooms and great location
The room is quite big and very comfortable. Only two things I didn't like: small bathtub (your legs cannot fit in) and old TV (I prefer LCD or plasma). Otherwise the room is perfect. The food from the room service is also very good, however, breakfast which is included in the package is normal, not very many choices.
Location is very good, you can come out of the hotel and start shopping all the way until you reach junceylon, then continue your shopping there :)
A lot of massage and tourist services along the street as well, very convenient.
July 30, 2012
Lovely hotel with spacious and clean rooms
Location is away from the hustle and bustle of nightlife area but within walking distance
We were supposed to check-in at 2pm bbut only managed to get into the rooms at 3.30pm. The front office girl was very rude and loud when we asked for extension from the 12noon check-out. we should have been accorded an extended stay of 1.5 hours due to late check-in.
The front office girl (she didn't want to disclose her name) should be sacked and be given lessons on talking to guests!!
Otherwise it is a nice resort with nice and clean rooms.
July 29, 2012
Nice hotel, great location and the staff are nice
The room is nice, the staff are very friendly and accommodating
we had a wonderful time staying in the hotel 2 thumbs up to their staffs!
July 28, 2012
Good location and lovely staff
Good location, lovely staff, cheap
Having reviewed some of the review in Agoda and Trip advisor, was a bit skeptical as most of the ppl that taken up Standard Room was complaining bout it. But we still go on with it as it is cheaper.
To our surprise, everything was lovely. The staff are welcoming and attentive to our request. Room is simple but we are satisfied with it with the amount that we are paying.
Location was a little further but we like it that way. Its more peaceful.
Overall, we really liked the place. Would definitely return :)
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- "Really nice stay." - I stayed at the hotel for three nights and was not disappoin
- A bit strange - This hotel was popular/busy
- a good stay - stayed in palmyra patong resort for 3 nights, the location i
- A Lovely Affordable Resort - Palmyra was the resort we stayed when we visited Phuket for
- A quiet hotel with a ten-minute walk to the beach - Palmyra is a short distance from the beach and the nightlife
- Acceptable location poor service - We booked this hotel for 2 via Agoda, when we checked in, we
- Amazing hotel that is tucked away - although situated on the main road, palmyra has a long drive
- Awesome !!!! - Fantastic hotel. Great hospitality. Great Food. Centrally lo
- Awesome hotel & great location - When arrived at the lobby greeted by the staff & served wit
- Bad one with Zero Facilities and Discorteous Staff - Here is a snapshot of my horrendous stay there:
- Basic hotel with friendly staff - The swimming pool is small & not as nice as shown in the pho
- Big room with micro oven - room is quit big with king size bed. there is a micro oven i
- Calm place around the corner of noisy Patong - nice calm place at 5min walk from noisy patong street.
- Clean and lovely! - When u take a cab from the airport, charges are around 600-6
- Clean, great aircon, nice pool and great brekkie - newish hotel so nice and fresh. compact facilities apart fro
- Comfortable hotel and convenient - We arrived earlier at the hotel, no room is ready and the st
- convenient location and nice hotel - we are stay there only for 2 nights but it was convenient an
- Dated and out of the way but great price. - We only stayed there one night because the hotel was full, b
- Deluxe pool access the way to go! - our stay at palmyra was for 4 nights. it is located just und
- Disappointed experience - We are so disappointed and angried when we were checking out
- Eeverything just so so - everything just so so. Don't expect too much. The receptioni
- Everything is ok - Service is normally ok, location near a town, just a breakfa
- Excellent Accomodation, Wonderful, Friendly Staff - As a family we would highly recomment the Palmyra Patong Res
- Excellent hotel - if you find this hotel at a special deal, it is highly recom
- Fantastic hotel, immaculate rooms - The location was great, in Patong beach but away from the hu
- Fantastic location & great service! - love the stay, no complaints. the staff were helpful, the po
- Fantastic place to stay - We had the best time here, the staff were incredible, the fo
- for future stay - enjoyed our stay, mr el the manager very accomodative would
- For the price we paid it wasn't really great. - Hotel staff wasn't very friendly, don't understand much Engl
- Good choice in Patong - The location of the hotel is very convenient. Lots of 7-11 a
- Good experience with Childr - only 1 night stay in this hotel. in generally, it is good in
- Good facilities but a bit far from beach - Nice pool and nice rooms. A bit far from beach. 5-10 minute
- Good hotel but the less hotel inhouse facility - good hotel, freindly staff. clean rooms, full privacy. The h
- Good hotel location and clean room - The hotel location is near the patang beach, the enviroment
- Good hotel with a fantatsic location - Great location, only about a 5min walk to town and the beach
- Good hotel with a good price and friendly service - this hotel had a good service from the moment i arrived. the
- good hotel with great service - Lovely hotel with a lovely pool, & very good service from re
- good hotel, great location - great hotel, nice and clean, good value for money. close to
- Good hotel, shame about the building work - My family and myself stayed here for 2 nights and overall we
- good hotel - standard room is good overall, yet there is no elevator and
- Good Location and worth to Stay - Good location but small rooms. Staff service not much good.
- Good location with big sized rooms - this hotel is around 15mins walk from bangla road, but on yo
- Good location, friendly staff. - Located close to the action and shopping in Patong but due t
- Good location, near to all facilities - To offer better welcome to new customer before check in.
- good location, nice pool -
- Good location, pool area a bit cramped - Hotel is a good budget solution. Pool area doesnt get much s
- Good location - Breakfast very good...not recommended for other meals.
- good location - Palmyra Patong Resort is a good hotel for free wi-fi and goo
- Good location - We are a family with very young toddlers. Partial of the hot
- Good Patong location - this hotel was just very basic. two big problems, as far as
- Good Place to Stay While in Patong - great location, nice rooms and oh yeah...there was plenty of
- Good price hotel - Staff is nice and helpful. Room is big enough. with good vie
- good price offer with high service - the price is very good , with the service is more more then
- Good room size for larger groups - Very comfortable room size for its price. Room size is good
- good service and honest rooms for the price - I thought the staff here were very well trained and took att
- Good value for what we paid -
- Good value, great location - Stayed for one night at this hotel, seems good for young cou
- Goog hotel. - We stayed two nights in this hotel and then move to Racha. I
- great environment & delicious food - we stayed in palmyra for 3 days,it gave me good impression
- Great hotel and location - The hotel room was large, comfortable and the hotel staff we
- Great hotel and service but hard bed - All great except the hard bed. Clean hotel. Lovely bathroom.
- Great Hotel where everyone smilies - Had a good stay and would stay there again. Rooms were grea
- great hotel - beautiful rooms and very clean and the breakfast was good i
- Great hotel - my wife and i spent a great holiday in this hotel.the rooms
- Great location and clean room - walking distance to the beach, clubing and shopping mall. Th
- Great location and friendly staff - Really relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. Great location
- great location and nice hotel - me and 3 friends stayed there for 4 night. was being upgrate
- great location and quiet resort - the hotel is conveniently located at the heart of Patong. h
- Great location and spacious room - Few minutes walk to the famous bangla road, patong beach and
- Great location but bad services - room is big enough for family of size 5, however the towels
- Great location but curt service and small pool - Service was curt and generally staff was unhelpful.
- Great Location but nothing awe-inspiring - palmyra patong is hardly a resort...it's just a hotel. it h
- great location but that is about it! - When we arrived at the hotel we received a welcoming drink,
- Great location but very old hotel! - I stayed only two nights at this hotel, luckily! I was not i
- great location great hotel - pleasant and helpful staff. large clean room. exceptional va
- great location nice size rooms - had a good stay here just back off Patong beach which allowe
- Great location with friendly staff - free wifi but no computer free computer access. not ideal fo
- Great location, but needs investment to justify 4* - We arrived before season started and stayed at Family Villa.
- Great location, comfy rooms - After being served nothing but American breakfasts at our ot
- Great location, good budget hotel - Staff charmingly disorganised! Sent us to the wrong room on
- Great location, lovely hotel, friendly attendants. - close to the main happening streets, walking distance to all
- Great location, nice service - Very convenience, clean & staffs very helpful & friendly.
- Great Location - Hotel is located near to all the nightspots, patong beach an
- Great Location - Hotel is simple and nice. The pool is cozy and I just LOVE i
- Great location - Its nice and out of my expectation. Best location. Easy for
- Great location - Rooms are spacious and clean, service is friendly, breakfast
- Great service - This hotel may not look that very nice from the outside but
- is a nice place - is very good place, maybe will go to this hotel again.
- It has its moments... - The Hotel is great. The staff are helpful when they can be.
- Liked it - In general a nice hotel to stay, not too far away from the m
- love the pool access room - had only a night stay at this hotel, booked the pool access
- lovely clean hotel - all staff are very friendly, rooms are very clean and spac
- Lovely hotel and a good place to chill out. - Nice and friendly staff. At the entrance of Patong, withdraw
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - Staff were incredibily lovely and rooms were comfy, only dow
- Lovely hotel and service with a smile - very great hotel.
great location, near the street food, nea
- Lovely Hotel at a good location - We stayed for 4 days and found that the hotel services is ve
- Lovely hotel but location can be better - Room are clean, service is good, pool is lovely, staff are r
- Lovely hotel but most of the staff need training - I really enjoyed my stay at Palmyra - the rooms, the pool, t
- Lovely hotel in perfect area - i got upgraded my rooms to family suit upon arrival. the roo
- lovely hotel service with smile - Very happy. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room very clea