Every time an Agoda customer checks out of a hotel we send them an email asking them to write a review of their stay. This is the only way reviews can be submitted. Every review must then be approved by our content team before being posted on the Agoda website. Therefore, unlike many other travel sites, ALL Agoda reviews are certified and genuine.
Enter your dates to check availability and book this hotel
Check Rates & Availability At This Hotel
We want you to pay the lowest possible rate for your room. If you have reserved a hotel room through Agoda, and then show us that you could book the same room, for the same dates, at a lower rate, that is viewable and bookable on another website, we will either match that rate or beat it. Click this link to find out more.
Recent customer reviews
|Filter by Traveler Type
All reviews (3546)
Families with young children
June 02, 2012
Spacious Rooms with good location
Serenity, Convenient yet away from busy road
1) location - superb as restaurants/daytrip tour counter/massage/shops at your doorstep. 15 mins to Jungcelon which looks small but deep inside, is extended to another mall with cinemas/bowling/phone covers/shooting simulation. good souvenirs at thb100 flat price each
2) spacious standard twin bed room - clean and no "woody" smell
3) breakfast - below average. did not expect too much with this special rate
4) Nok's seafood located opposite - nice Thai cooking style but expensive with small portion. enough for bite size. recommend 99 seafood along the road at RHS, 5 mins walk. Chiang Rai - don't bother. Overgrilled BBQ seafood not as good as recommended
5) Massage - try foot instead of Thai style (cheapest at thb200/hour. just pressing at nerves, nothing special)
1) strongly suggest to arrange same taxi driver for return transfer. about thb500 to hotel but taxi fare from Patong-Airport starts from thb600-800. the "meter-fare" counter is a scam as they insist to charge lumpsum
2) bring your own toothpaste/toothbrush as not provided
3) be mentally prepared as needs bargaining almost everywhere, starting from airport transfer
June 02, 2012
Strategic location in Patong Town
We have 5 people so we book for 2 standard rooms for 2 nights. The rooms are quite clean and new. There is 2 views from standard room, one is pool view and another one is just a backyard view. Luckily, mine one is pool view. The receptionist english is still ok. The location of this hotel is good enough for me as you just need to walk down the street towards the Jungceylon Mall. You can find all the good massage centers and food stalls along this street. Very near to the bar street as well. It is just a 10 minutes walking distance to the Patong Beach. Overall, this hotel is above average. Good price too.
The things sold at Patong Town are a bit expensive compare to the Phuket Town.
United States of America,
June 01, 2012
Comfortable hotel at great value
Rooms, atmosphere, free breakfast
Was quite surprised with this hotel. Location was okay, could have been a little closer to the action and the beach, but about a 10-minute stroll along a lively street until you reach Bangla Road and all the silliness. However, the rest of our experience was wonderful. Check-in and check-out were smooth, they helped book our taxi to the airport at a reasonable price (not the cheapest you will find but definitely very convenient). Staff was friendly and the service was great. Hotel feels very new, rooms and facilities all have a very clean feel to them. Got to watch out a little for the tiles in the room though, because if it is a little humid during your stay our your trek a lot of water from the shower or the pool, it could prove a little slippery. The poolside room was great and was convenient, didn't feel like I had a lack of privacy... although if you are the type to like to leave your shades and blinds open, yes, people in the pool and the restaurant can see you and what you are doing quite clearly! The breakfast was pretty decent, and if it was included in your stay, one of the best selling points of this hotel for sure. Overall, I had a wonderful stay at this hotel and would probably stay here again if I got the same rate.
June 01, 2012
Good hotel for the deal I got
My stay at the hotel was good. Staff at the hotel were not as friendly but I was hardly in the hotel as I was touring most of the day.
If I get the same deal I would stay there again.
June 01, 2012
Thumbs up for the family villa!
The family villa was out of expectation
Upon entering the family villa, my friends and I were amazed by the amount of space and comfort which we felt instantly. The only thing we were disappointed in was in ourselves for not having enough time to fully utilise the place. Also, it was pretty convenient to get to Bangla Road and the beach. All in all, it was definitely a home away from home for us. :
Bargain as much as you can when buying souvenirs and clothes etc (except for the shops). Some stalls actually marked up the prices of their goods and most of them will ask you how much you can offer after you rejected their original price.
May 31, 2012
Second visit not as lovely as the first
Pool, jacuzzi, environment and location
this is our second visit to palmyra as we had a splendid time last year when we were in patong.
however, we were a little disappointed this time round as we did not receive the same level of service as we did on our first.
first of all, i was rather upset by the way that the receptionist attended to us. as it was pouring and the rooms were not ready at 1pm, we asked the lady if we can borrow the hotel umbrella to go out and grab lunch. she insist that the umbrellas were in the rooms. so if the room is not ready, how do you expect me to go get it? typical of a lazy attitude, she simply get the bellboy to lead us to the room, thinking that the rooms were ready. to my horror, it was a dirty room!!! what an unsightly experience and this should be highlighted to the management! this is a service nightmare to any guests seeing a dirty room to begin my holiday. the least they could do is to go get the umbrellas for us from our room first instead of showing us the way up thinking that the room was ready.
if given a choice, i will never return again.
May 31, 2012
Friendly staff. Spaceous and clean rooms. Pool was nice. Overall a very pleasant stay. Beach towel service was nice.
Walk around as there are variety of food and shopping. Don't settle for the first shop/restaurant that you see.
May 31, 2012
Great location, comfy rooms
After being served nothing but American breakfasts at our other hotels, a buffet was heaven. They had even had egg benedicts. The food alone was good enough to make me want to stay.
May 30, 2012
Hotel is well placed not to far from beach and close to bars and nightlife well within a ten minute walk. The rooms are a good size though 1st night we had 2 singles pushed together as double this was changed for 2nd night. Staff at reception could be better
Families with young children
May 30, 2012
Excellent location, quiet and big rooms
Location is very convenient to shopping and dining. Family villa is perfect for family
I went there with my family and we stayed in the family villa which has 2 rooms and is perfect for 4 persons. From outside, the hotel looks like it needs some makeover, but it is a case of you can't judge a book by its cover. . The location of the hotel is very convenient to shopping areas as well as minutes walk to the famous Bangla Rd and Jungceylon. Many restaurants are just nearby. Yet, it is quiet as the building is nestled away from the main road. The family villa is highly recommended if you're traveling with your family. Wifi is free so that kept my kids busy when we were not out doing something else. Only complain I have is the front desk staffs can certainly improve on customer service( though not bad, but can be better). They should smile more. Breakfast is free and is pretty good, though it tends to be the same food daily with minor changes. Overall, I will go there again in my next trip
Simply enter your travel dates in our search box and see what extra discounts are available, in addition to our everyday lowest guaranteed prices.
| ||Get 4-7% back on every booking|
| ||Points added automatically|
| ||Save money on future bookings|
New DOUBLE and TRIPLE points promotions!
Customer Reviews - Palmyra Patong Resort, Phuket
- ."Lovely hotel and service with a smile" - Its a nice experience. You can try this hotel at a reasonabl
- A good "15 minutes walking from everything" hotel - Some delay with check in. But on arrival in the rooms well p
- A nice twin non-smoking room. - the room was rated a non smoking room. although i tried to t
- a surprise package!! - this hotel is on the main road into Phuket - Patong beach, b
- Average hotel with plenty of room for improvements - The service was alright when we first checked-in. The room o
- awesome resort.. - we had seven nights here and loved it. this is our third tri
- Awesome with great facilities & good breakfast - nice swimming pool & very ideal for families with kids. awes
- Beautiful, clean hotel in a goo location. - i enjoyed m y stay thoroughly, the hotel was clean modern, c
- big family rooms - WE stayed there for 1 week in Villa sleeps 5, so handy to al
- boutique hotel...perfect location....quiet! - This hotel is a must !....clean , good service excellent poo
- Business get away - It was a very nice place, large 2 floor family style condo,
- Clean and relaxing - Enjoyed this hotel hassle free close to all the shopping
- Clean hotel off the main strip - Average hotel in Patong, but off the main street. The rooms
- Clean hotel spacious rooms - Clean spacious rooms within walking distance of great choice
- Clean newer hotel - The hotel was comfortable and had free wi fi access which wa
- Clean rooms is about all. - While this is a clean hotel in the rooms there is constructi
- Comfortable stay -
- convenient location and nice room - i had a very pleasant stay with my family, the room was larg
- Decent hotel for traveling group of guys - This is a little bit too far of a walk from the main drag in
- Decent hotel located away from the beach - the hotel has been 'refreshed'. it is located away from the
- do not go here, worst hotel i have ever stayed at - this was by far the worst hotel ever with the dodgiest staff
- Everything in one - I travelled with 2 friends and this was the hotel of our dre
- Excellent !!! - I had a pleasant stay, the location is on walking distance
- Excellent Hotel - We had a very pleasant stay here and would return. Very good
- Excellent location, quiet and big rooms - I went there with my family and we stayed in the family vill
- Excellent location - the hotel was clean and quiet but close to everything, staff
- Excellent stay - The bathroom was clean, large and pleasing to the eye. The o
- Excellent Value - This hotel is great value for money. Costs next to nothing a
- Exellent hotel and service, Great location - my daughter and i stayed in a two bedroom apartment near the
- Extremely rude and disorganized staff - When I arrived, I was forced to wait 2.5 hours to check in b
- Fantastic place to stay - We had the best time here, the staff were incredible, the fo
- friendly worker - will definitely recommend to my friends. nice and comfortabl
- Good budget accomadation in the heart of patong - We were looking for a good budget accomadation for the famil
- Good enough hotel - overall a decent hotel in a good location if you want to be
- good hotel but mosquitoes everywhere - staff dont understand english. too difficult to xplain anyth
- good hotel for a short stay - The Palmyra Patong Resort is a good hotel for a short stay.
- good hotel in a great location - this hotel was lovely, always clean. staff always went out o
- good location and good room - closed to bar street and patong beach, hotel is new and room
- Good location and in te main shopping stream. - the hotel in located one street behind the street that's alo
- Good location friendly staff always smiling - I stayed for 8 days and enjoyed my time at the hotel it was
- good location, excellent facility with free wifi - Clean and reasonably good sized room with comfortable bed, t
- Good location - front desk staff is not so friendly. room is clean and spaci
- Good Location - Stay at this hotel family villa for 5 days 4 nights. The roo
- Good place at Patong - We were stayed at Palmyra Patong Resort from 21-25/6/2011.
- Good quality hotel with nice pool - this was a lovely, secure hotel with friendly staff. we lik
- Good value for money in Patong! - We enjoyed our stay at the Palmyra Patong Resort.Hotel is ba
- good - wifi is not good.
hope it will be better in the future.
- Great location - Great location , centre of Patong but unbelievably quiet and
- Great Hotel - Staff were great - lovely hotel, got at a bargain price on agoda. standard room
- Great hotel and wonderful service - What a great place to stay, we were treated so well by the v
- Great hotel but ful lof mosquitoes - lovely breakfast n pool! good english speaking staff
- great hotel for the price - we enjoyed our stay. the hotel was excellent value for money
- great hotel wif reasonable price and good location - i stay there for 3 nights. no complaints. staffs are friendl
- Great hotel with great price. Perfect !! - The location of this hotel is so great. Only 5 minutes walk
- Great hotel! - This place is good for vacation. It's within the busy Patong
- Great hotel, very well located - Our stay was great, however housekeeping was not up to stand
- great large modern & very clean rooms , very quite - great stay ,enjoyed the lovely pool,rooms nice and big and v
- great location and nice breakfast - the room is quite clean and bright. stuff there always work
- Great location and nice room - we stay 4 nights, hotel are on a back of the street, good pl
- Great location and pleasant - We had a good time at Palmyra. Quite close to Patong beach a
- Great location and quiet place to stay. - Pleasant stay and lovely place. The charges for breakfast sh
- Great location but small room - it may not be one luxurious room, but it is indeed a comfort
- Great location great rooms - Perfect location , great clean room , close to everything ..
- Great location with all features enabled. - The hotel is very comfortable for couple to enjoy their time
- Great Location with excellent rooms - Simply loved it.. Superior rooms were very nicely build.. Th
- Great location, nice pool - Great location and rooms. It was close enough to the party
- Great location, reasonable price - The family villa we stayed in was great! Spacious and comfor
- great location - location ok but services not smile...breackfast is ok pool a
- Great Location - the staff there were friendly and location was great. patong
- Great location - this was our second stay at the palmyra resort and we love t
- great location - very close beach and the bar street ，great service just the
- Great resort - lovely place to stay, i will definitely be coming back here,
- Great room with pool view - Great modern rooms, friendly staff but they just need to spe
- Great room, good facilities but lack of enthusiasm - Clean and comfortable environment. But staff were lack of en
- great servie - 20 minutes walking distance to bangla road and shopping mall
- Great value - Palmyra is well located - close enough to the beach and bars
- Hassle free accomodation, neat and pretty nice - i enjoyed staying at palmyra resort because its hassle free.
- Honeymoon suprise - When we arrived at Palmyra Patong Resort, we were pleasantly
- I love this hotel! - I had a great stay at this hotel despite my luggage not arri
- I will go there again - Arrived at 10 plus in morning and left luggage at reception
- it was a wonderful experience -
- Its a beautiful place and is centrally located -
- Just a stroll away from the buzz... - Speaking from my (adult)kids point of view, nice and close t
- Just so so - Very noisy due to the construction & refurbishing work,
- Large room, Not so clean rooms - We are very happy when we first arrived in our standard room
- Location is not bad, room service was terrible - Very quietly,u can sleep deeply very well.But,
- Location OK but limited service - location ok, not far if walk to center of patong, only take
- Location okay but Average Hotel - We had an okay room, but the sheets were a dirty white. The
- Lovely & romantic setup - its more than we have expected. very romantic settings in th
- Lovely Hotel and Service with a SMILE!!! - we had a wonderful stay, 4days, 3nights. since we were honey
- Lovely hotel and very closed to downtown - Boutique hotel with complete advantages such as tiny swimmin
- Lovely hotel at great location - The hotel is at a perfect location in Patong. The surroundi
- Lovely hotel but some staff were difficult - Had a good stay and generally staff were very helpful except
- Lovely hotel close to everything in Patong - I would gladly recommend the Palmyra Patong Resort for those
- Lovely hotel for an affordable price! - Was very nice stay all in all! The room was big and clean. T
- Lovely hotel with great location - Have stayed in Superior room. Nice, well-decorated and clean
- lovely hotel -
- lovely hotel - it is very close to downtown.the room is clean. i especially
- Lovely Hotel - I've stayed in Palmyra Hotel Phuket for two nights and all I
- Lovely hotel - very nice place to stay , friendly staff , polite , great po